Did Hillary Clinton die on Sept 11, 2016 from Kuru?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Did Hillary Clinton die on Sept 11, 2016 from Kuru?

Post by righteousrepublic »

Shock Testimony: Hillary Died In 2016

Why the tremors?
Why the uncontrollable laughter?
What happened when she collapsed as she was about to enter a black van?

Don't watch if you have a weak constitution.

Thoughts?

thestock
captain of 1,000

Re: Did Hillary Clinton die on Sept 11, 2016 from Kuru?

Post by thestock »

No this did not happen. She got killed on November 8th, 2016.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

It is so obviously she was sick with more than one symptom during the campaign. She had a habitual cough, on camera seizures, things hidden under her clothes, and balance issues.

I don't understand why someone would support her campaign when she is so sick. I guess it shows how much power the media think they have to try and hide such implications for a future president. And the polls in the media were honestly predicting she would win by a mile.

They seem so confident they refuse to see that 74 percent of Americans are not on their side. And yet they continue the rhetoric that the majority of Americans are crazy.

I think at this point with all the losses they have been dealt it is a matter of time before they try to make good on their threats.

Even with the measles outbreak, you have to look deeper. Is this the cabal releasing these measles cases as a warning prior to releasing biological weapons?

But even if they don't make good on their threats, will people be able to survive when their slave masters are taken down? Or will we be like the children of Israel begging for our task masters of Egypt to be brought back?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I think this theory falls under the realm of "wishful thinking".

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

iWriteStuff wrote: โ†‘February 8th, 2019, 8:28 am I think this theory falls under the realm of "wishful thinking".
I don't think it even dignifies the use of the word "theory".

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

justme wrote: โ†‘February 8th, 2019, 8:29 am
iWriteStuff wrote: โ†‘February 8th, 2019, 8:28 am I think this theory falls under the realm of "wishful thinking".
Well, there's that.

All I gotta say is we better not see her running again in 2020. I am sooooooo over the Clintons.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

If she did croak, she secures one heck of a look a like.
It's odd that she displayed such severe health problems right up until the 9/11 memorial, collapsed DURING the 9/11 ceremony, and was taken not to an E.R, but to her daughters apartment where she emerged (how many hours was it?) good as new and feeling great. Her hair was pulled back and she wore blue tinted sunglasses
I'm no doctor, but I can't imagine what they could have given her that would cause her to recover so quickly. Its possible she just had pneumonia. I had bronchitis AND pneumonia when I was in labor with my son, and one bag of penicillin knocked it out of the park for me. Like a night and day difference. Of course up until then I'd never had antibiotics before. Also, I didn't wear sunglasses when I was done๐Ÿ˜

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

Ok, I posted that last thing before watching the video. The video is entertaining, but ridiculous.
She's alive. She probably hasParkinson's, but nothing freaky or sinister.
I DO know that there will be parties nationwide when she finally does die.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

Regardless, I think it's obvious the woman is terrified of death and is doing EVERYTHING she can to avoid her day of judgement. I think people like her know deep down in their subconscious that they are in for a world of hurt when they pass the veil.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

tdj wrote: โ†‘February 8th, 2019, 11:21 am Ok, I posted that last thing before watching the video. The video is entertaining, but ridiculous.
She's alive. She probably hasParkinson's, but nothing freaky or sinister.
I DO know that there will be parties nationwide when she finally does die.
Sad but true. Folks would put a picture of her on a cake but then everyone would lose their appetites.

If she died in 2016 who showed up to HWs funeral? A body double?

Personally I like the rumors McCain and HW were summarily executed for their treasons. Fat chance, but we can hope justice is being meted out in secret even if it's a slim hope.
Last edited by Alaris on February 8th, 2019, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

thestock
captain of 1,000

Post by thestock »

tdj wrote: โ†‘February 8th, 2019, 10:44 am If she did croak, she secures one heck of a look a like.
It's odd that she displayed such severe health problems right up until the 9/11 memorial, collapsed DURING the 9/11 ceremony, and was taken not to an E.R, but to her daughters apartment where she emerged (how many hours was it?) good as new and feeling great. Her hair was pulled back and she wore blue tinted sunglasses
I'm no doctor, but I can't imagine what they could have given her that would cause her to recover so quickly. Its possible she just had pneumonia. I had bronchitis AND pneumonia when I was in labor with my son, and one bag of penicillin knocked it out of the park for me. Like a night and day difference. Of course up until then I'd never had antibiotics before. Also, I didn't wear sunglasses when I was done๐Ÿ˜
Pretty sure she re-ups with the stem cells of aborted fetuses.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

iWriteStuff wrote: โ†‘February 8th, 2019, 8:43 am All I gotta say is we better not see her running again in 2020. I am sooooooo over the Clintons.
As someone who voted for her, I could not agree more.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

Did you know that Herod the Great was nearly dead already when he ordered the death of all the children under 2 years old? He also ordered that his advisors and some of his family be killed when he died to create a general mourning in the land when he died. Likewise Hillary is wicked to the core and will go on scheming and killing until her last breath.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

iWriteStuff wrote: โ†‘February 8th, 2019, 8:43 am
justme wrote: โ†‘February 8th, 2019, 8:29 am
Well, there's that.

All I gotta say is we better not see her running again in 2020. I am sooooooo over the Clintons.
But, you know, she just might get in there with her Foundation money and hog up the nomination, once again, displacing all the other upstarts that people might actually have some enthusiasm for. I hope it's "her turn" in 2024, too.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

iWriteStuff wrote: โ†‘February 8th, 2019, 8:43 am . I am sooooooo over the Clintons.
Chelsea is 38. They aren't going anywhere just yet...

Phantom
captain of 100

Post by Phantom »

So a doctor, unnamed, was indicted. There is no report of this anywhere.

How dumb is this?

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by righteousrepublic »

Phantom wrote: โ†‘February 9th, 2019, 5:45 pm So a doctor, unnamed, was indicted. There is no report of this anywhere.

How dumb is this?
I don't know. If Hillary was involved with Kuru, ritual cannibalism, well..., who knows?

Definition of kuru

: a rare progressive fatal prion disease that resembles Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and has occurred among tribespeople in eastern New Guinea who engaged in a form of ritual cannibalism