How to send a letter for .03

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Strawberry
captain of 100

How to send a letter for .03

Post by Strawberry »

I apologize, I was out of town when I read a response to my comment about sending a letter for .03 so I hope whoever wanted this info finds it.

Here is how you do it:

John Smith:Doe
Non Domestic Mail
C/O 908 West 33rd Street
Baltimore, Maryland
21117-9998

I'll be saving myself lots of postage come Christmas time this year!

A little more info:

-9998 means you don’t live in the United States, it means you live in America. I live in America!!!!!
[XXXXX-9998] XXXXX-9998 use your zip code 97027-9998!!!! That means you are not submitting to their jurisdiction!!!
You can also mail a letter for 3 cents as long as you do not use abbreviations, state spelled out and zip code in brackets and or with -9998 on it

“Mail Matter” = sent between government created fictitious Venue zones.
(Government Z.I.P= Zone Improvement Program) with TWO CAPITAL LETTERS and
NUMBERS, “FICTITIOUS ADDRESS” (which is a violation of US Code Title 18,
Section 1341 and 1342 “Mail Fraud”), Title 18, United States Code Section 1341. Frauds & swindles

Let me know if you do it and how it worked.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Re: How to send a letter for .03

Post by Rose Garden »

So have you tried this and it worked, Strawberry?

Strawberry
captain of 100

Post by Strawberry »

Yes, I've done it twice and it worked both times, sending letters to private citizens. I haven't tried it to pay bills or to companies, I should do that and see what happens.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Why not sent the letter with out any stamp with the recipient as the senders address so they send it to the person as postage due.

Mail for free.

Kent
captain of 100

Post by Kent »

It doesn't seem honest to me.

I recall a story told by President Spencer W. Kimball where he said that one of the things it was difficult for him to do was to convince his wife Camilla that to reuse an uncancelled postage stamp on delivered mail was dishonest when she thought that to not reuse it was wasteful. I also recall a story where he picked up a dime in a phone booth, then put it back, saying to himself, "Am I going to become a thief for a dime?"

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Sounds more like a matter of perspective to me.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

Kent wrote:It doesn't seem honest to me.

I recall a story told by President Spencer W. Kimball where he said that one of the things it was difficult for him to do was to convince his wife Camilla that to reuse an uncancelled postage stamp on delivered mail was dishonest when she thought that to not reuse it was wasteful. I also recall a story where he picked up a dime in a phone booth, then put it back, saying to himself, "Am I going to become a thief for a dime?"
I am a little younger than SK, but I remember a major thrill in childhood was finding a quarter in the slot of a pay phone. I never felt like a thief for retrieving it. I guess I am not PSR material. :-o

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

I really doubt this works at all. Did you ask the people who received these letters if they came "postage due" in which case all you did was to stick the person you sent the letter to with the costs you were unwilling to pay. This sounds like one of those crazy schemes like not having to obey a court if the flag has a fringe on it or something.

This reminds me of a scam some Americans in Australia would run. They would have sent to them books of U.S. Postage stamps which on a standard letter is about 30 cents less than the same Australian stamps, to say nothing of the overseas postage rates. They would then place one of these stamps on a letter addressed to the United States and put a return address on the envelope as being the same U.S. address and drop the letter into a Australia Post mailbox.

When Australia Post got the letter they would just send it along to the USPS who, seeing the U.S. addresses would then either deliver it as usual, it had the correct postage after all, or "return" it to the return address for additional postage. Remember the return address and the delivery address were the same and so either way the people got their mail.

Australia Post figured that this wasn't their problem in any event given that the letter had U.S. postage on it. We had a family member in the U.S. who was older and really didn't understand international postage she would just drop letters to us with standard domestic postage into the mailbox. I was always surprised that they, more often than not, got delivered to us in Australia without any issue. I asked our post office about it once and learned that once an overseas letter is taken into Australia Post it will be delivered and that insuring the correct postage was paid was up to the USPS and not Australia Post.

Cookies
captain of 100

Post by Cookies »

Obrien wrote:
Kent wrote:It doesn't seem honest to me.

I am a little younger than SK, but I remember a major thrill in childhood was finding a quarter in the slot of a pay phone. I never felt like a thief for retrieving it. I guess I am not PSR material. :-o
Right? I made $30.00 in one year just picking up loose change at school. I even taught my kids about the best places to find money at the grocery store. @-)

Strawberry
captain of 100

Post by Strawberry »

Before I sent the .03 letter I asked the recipient if they would be willing to engage in a little experiment with me, and they were :D I sent the letter, they received it in just 2-3 days (from across the country) with no problem. They were not asked to pay additional postage. This isn't a scam, it works! Goes back to jurisdiction. Are we agents of the government domiciled on federal territory or private citizens on private land? Those on federal territory have to use the federal zip code, those on private land don't have to. To read more on that - http://famguardian.org/subjects/taxes/c ... status.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Muerta please let us know the results of your doing this.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Strawberry,

You have hit upon one of the darkest secrets in America, about jurisdiction, law, courts, processes, taxes, etc. Which all center around legal definitions of property, private vs corporate, citizen vs John Doe natural man, US vs. united states of America, etc. It's also one of the least heard of conspiracy groups. It's a mess in reality, and it's a slow process for me to learn more and do things...

Good for you to try it out and see if it worked!

Did you send from the post office, or from home? Do you have a mailbox?
And, did your mailbox get a colored sticker placed on it?

JohnnyL

Strawberry
captain of 100

Post by Strawberry »

Hi Johnny,
Glad you "get it" :ymhug: . Wish more saw the truth; it is quite a web and hard to see at times though. I bought a .03 at the post office and stuck the letter in their mailbox outside because I was there getting a package sent anyway. The recipient was a private citizen and it went to their home mail box. I do have a mailbox, it's down the street with the other mailboxes on the street, have to have a key to get into it. Now, how to get packages to be sent for much cheaper :-\ .

Please let me know if you do it and what the result is.

P.S. What is a colored sticker placed on a mailbox for?

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Strawberry wrote:Hi Johnny,
Glad you "get it" :ymhug: . Wish more saw the truth; it is quite a web and hard to see at times though. I bought a .03 at the post office and stuck the letter in their mailbox outside because I was there getting a package sent anyway. The recipient was a private citizen and it went to their home mail box. I do have a mailbox, it's down the street with the other mailboxes on the street, have to have a key to get into it. Now, how to get packages to be sent for much cheaper :-\ .

Thanks for the info!
Packages? I wish I knew. I do know how to order things and get them really cheap, but it's just because the store can send packages for so cheap while other places usually charge 4-6X the price! I want to know how THEY do that!!
I wish I knew what those stickers meant...

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Muerte Rosa wrote:I just sent this to my dad.....he worked for the post office for like 100 years...asking him what he thought. I'm sure he won't believe it but I'm going to try it
You should just ask him via a letter in the mail with a 3 cent stamp on it.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Did you take the sticker off? Maybe it's a signal for the feds that a non-conformist lives there.

Strawberry
captain of 100

Post by Strawberry »

Jezebel wrote:

Did you take the sticker off? Maybe it's a signal for the feds that a non-conformist lives there.
You know what, I remember what I did now. I used a PO box as the return address because I didn't want to write where I sleep at night on the letter just in-case it would signal the "authorities" :-$ . I set up an anonymous PO box that I use as a return address for privacy purposes. Wouldn't surprise me if the feds were onto me anyway :ymdevil:

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Muerte Rosa wrote:
BrianM wrote:
Muerte Rosa wrote:I just sent this to my dad.....he worked for the post office for like 100 years...asking him what he thought. I'm sure he won't believe it but I'm going to try it
You should just ask him via a letter in the mail with a 3 cent stamp on it.
Who sends letters anymore anyways besides old people and missionaries lol
You are such a dweeb, my dear. ;)

LittleLion
captain of 100

Post by LittleLion »

JohnnyL wrote:Strawberry,

You have hit upon one of the darkest secrets in America, about jurisdiction, law, courts, processes, taxes, etc. Which all center around legal definitions of property, private vs corporate, citizen vs John Doe natural man, US vs. united states of America, etc. It's also one of the least heard of conspiracy groups. It's a mess in reality, and it's a slow process for me to learn more and do things...
This link explains much of what you are talking about. The website is very well laid out with side by side easy to understand descriptions of everything. Such as:

Original Republic Started with: Declaration of Independence in 1776, Articles of Confederation in 1778, and the Constitution in 1787 Initially, the land was British colonized and then separated into independent Free states; which on July 4, 1776 became sovereign states united.

Corporate nation Started with: Gettysburg Address in 1864, and the Incorporation of District of Columbia by (Presidential) Legislative Act of February 21, 1871, under the Emergency War Powers Act and the Reconstruction Acts. Then reorganized June 11 Chapter 62 Forty-first Congress, Session III, Chapter 62, page 419

Each comparative description gives links and sources and explains exactly why we are in the mess we are in. Most people just laugh when they are told that the constitution is just the articles of incorporation or charter of the corporation of US. When Lincoln issued the first executive order he was doing what any CEO would do, running his company and we have been hoodwinked ever since. Trying to explain this to people is almost useless because of how we all were educated. The truth is a hard thing to swallow sometimes.

USA original vs USA corporate

Strawberry
captain of 100

Post by Strawberry »

LittleLion
Thank you for that link. It explains things beautifully. I spent time last might reading it and am sharing it with others.

Do you have other tips people can use (besides what I've shared with the mail system) to opt out of contracting with the US Corp? For example, our library requires a government ID and SS# to get a library card. Those offering work (in US Corp language "employers") require SS#'s and govt. ID.

Thank you!

LittleLion
captain of 100

Post by LittleLion »

Strawberry wrote:LittleLion
Thank you for that link. It explains things beautifully. I spent time last might reading it and am sharing it with others.

Do you have other tips people can use (besides what I've shared with the mail system) to opt out of contracting with the US Corp? For example, our library requires a government ID and SS# to get a library card. Those offering work (in US Corp language "employers") require SS#'s and govt. ID.

Thank you!
Well, big sigh.......There are ways that satan has made possible to "opt" out of the system. Many people until just a few years ago were actually getting letters from the IRS that stated they were not obliged or required to pay income tax because they successfully argued long enough, intelligently and patiently enough. Unfortunately now, there are enough corrupt officials in the "just us" system and they have become so bold, that killing people is the preferred method of dealing with people that do not walk in lockstep with there edicts.

We as a nation/world are so entrenched/brainwashed by the system that most people would rather just stay in it than fight against it even after they know the truth. Then the issue becomes are you trying to serve two masters? Which I am at the point of right now. Its very difficult and you need help from the Lord or you will not succeed.

This link is the best site I have ever come across for the information you are searching for. There are others, but as you will read in this one, they are going away and so are the opportunities to become truly free. This site contains SO much information about many many topics its hard to get through it inside of a month. Be very very careful there are many so-called gurus and shills/trolls out there that will lead you down a path you do not want to go.

Research Tools

Strawberry
captain of 100

Post by Strawberry »

LittleLion wrote:
Strawberry wrote:LittleLion

Thank you!
Well, big sigh.......There are ways that satan has made possible to "opt" out of the system. Many people until just a few years ago were actually getting letters from the IRS that stated they were not obliged or required to pay income tax because they successfully argued long enough, intelligently and patiently enough. Unfortunately now, there are enough corrupt officials in the "just us" system and they have become so bold, that killing people is the preferred method of dealing with people that do not walk in lockstep with there edicts.

We as a nation/world are so entrenched/brainwashed by the system that most people would rather just stay in it than fight against it even after they know the truth. Then the issue becomes are you trying to serve two masters? Which I am at the point of right now. Its very difficult and you need help from the Lord or you will not succeed.

This link is the best site I have ever come across for the information you are searching for. There are others, but as you will read in this one, they are going away and so are the opportunities to become truly free. This site contains SO much information about many many topics its hard to get through it inside of a month. Be very very careful there are many so-called gurus and shills/trolls out there that will lead you down a path you do not want to go.

Research Tools
LittleLion,
I'm with you, serving two masters right now. At least we are aware that we are; most people aren't aware. At least we are doing all possible to serve only God. As you said, many people are scared and lacking faith to free themselves. I've been doing things to use the system against itself. There are ways you can set up businesses to not be legally liable for taxes, so my husband and I have done that. We'll see if it worked come this tax season :-? We've established a church and obtained our home, put our utilities in the church name for added privacy. The utility company asked for our govt. ID and SS#, using the church we didn't have to provide those things.

I am very familiar with the Family Guardian site and have spent hours reading it, also sedm.org. From sedm.org I used this form -
http://sedm.org/forms/06-AvoidingFranch ... ityDoc.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and got myself a government issued ID that respects my true identity, that of a "non-citizen national". I've thought of getting those for my children as well, and husband if he'll go for it? I haven't used it yet because of nerves. I just need to get brave and see what happens /:)

I agree with you that TPTB kills those that don't agree with them. I have a friend who knows what we know and she and her husband hired lawyers (first mistake?) to make their case against the IRS, they tried all the tactics people do, to pay in legal tender, sending letters showing proof they are not required to pay.........it ended to where the IRS confiscated $300,000 of their property because they didn't care about the facts. Now my friend complies because to her it's not worth the effort. I don't blame her.

We are being very prayerful and following God's lead on this, we feel we are to do this - if it were up to me I would have just cut all cords, but I know that wouldn't end well for us or my children.

What have you done? How do those around you feel about it?[/color]

LittleLion
captain of 100

Post by LittleLion »

Strawberry wrote:We are being very prayerful and following God's lead on this, we feel we are to do this - if it were up to me I would have just cut all cords, but I know that wouldn't end well for us or my children. What have you done? How do those around you feel about it?[/color]
Prayer and following the spirits lead is what we have done, the same as you. We are to the point as are many people that we do not care what happens to us. Our children are gone and we are sick of living a lie. God knows how much we ache inside for the people of this world and how many prayers we have said for them and the so called leaders.

We are ready to cut all chords but we must do it with like minded people that want the same thing and that are willing to die for the cause and each other. Only then will God help us when we are willing to give up everything we have to live a righteous and free life. I do not know what we would do if we still had children at home. Before long, as in very soon, it will not matter what anyone's situation is, the choice will have to be made one way or another.

Our loved ones know this to varying degrees. But no matter what anyone around us thinks we still must live the way we were intended to live.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

Strawberry wrote:You know what, I remember what I did now. I used a PO box as the return address because I didn't want to write where I sleep at night on the letter just in-case it would signal the "authorities" :-$ . I set up an anonymous PO box that I use as a return address for privacy purposes. Wouldn't surprise me if the feds were onto me anyway
There goes whatever you saved on postage.

Strawberry
captain of 100

Post by Strawberry »

So, has anyone tried this yet? I'm trying to figure out how to send a package for cheaper using the same principle. I don't know how to imbed videos, but here is a very interesting and knowledgeable man explaining this principle and others. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej5iFoIRQ60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Strawberry
captain of 100

Post by Strawberry »

Here is more I found as I'm searching for how to send a package for cheaper. I guess I'll have to go get me .02 stamps instead and save even more :ymapplause: .

Mail a letter up to one half ounce for $.02-cents of postage.

I guess you did not know there is 2 post offices? UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE (USPS), and POSTAL SERVICE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (PSOTUSOA).
(kind of like there are two constitutions?)
Information/instructions for .02 cent mailings.

The POSTAL SERVICE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA post office, was sold to a French corporation, during the Nixon administration, and only operates in behalf of the United States Government.

The law signed into effect by the President of the United States requires that (all) up to one half oz. letters be delivered anywhere in the Continental United States for .02 cents. The laws regarding the cost of postage may never be recinded, repealed or ammended, never.

The biggest difference between using the PODTAL SERVICE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and using the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE, is the usage of a zip code, and the postage costs. A zip code is prima fascia evidence of a CORPORATION using a benefit privilege, which applies only to CORPORATIONS.

So then, why do we have to use zip codes to send MAIL or Post anywhere? We do not! Prior to 1973, zip codes were not in use.

When zip codes were mandated, they were only mandated for select CORPORATIONS.

It was only after 1976 that the citizenry started using the same benefit privilege of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION, thus entering into another adhesion contract thus demonstrating being one more step further away from competency.

You see, zip codes were never mandated for use by Living Beings, but for CORPORATIONS only, and whenever a living being makes use of one, you are making a statement as to whom you are.

Zip codes are a copyright trademark of the UNITED STATES POSTAL SYSTEM, and in being such, there is a "royalty fee," that is charged for the usage thereof. This is why the rate for a first class mail stamp for the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE is, I believe now .46 or .48-cents (I haven't used one in quite some time). The charge over and above the rate of post is a, "royalty fee," for the usage of their zip codes.

The rate for first class post is still and has always been .02-cents per one half ounce (.5 or 1/2). Again, this rate has never changed! There is no royalty fee when sending via the POSTAL SERVICE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Moreover, your post is considered International and this is very significant!

The royalty fee also applies to the usage of the two-letter symbol that they use in place of spelling out the name of a State/Republic. This is a representation of the states united into TERRITORIES of the UNITED STATES. The usage of these also make a claim to corporate status. So always, write everything out in long form.

Some people have the common opinion that to use .03 cent stamps to cover any extra unforeseeable fees, which may include having your post not returned to you; however, I have never experienced this, and if in doubt about the weight I just add another 2 cent stamp.

Now, below are the procedures that I use when sending Post via the post office.

Always, always, always, use the drop box , and never put Post into anything that is labeled, "UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE." You know the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE MAILBOX very well. It is any mailbox that is blue in color. However, the "post office drop box" is always inside the post office, and it is always in the wall. Some post office's still have it labeled, "drop box," right above it.

Remember, the "post office drop box" is not a UNIED STATES POSTAL SERVICE mailbox. Look for the mail slot that is in the wall. The color is usually a very bland gold color, or beige. Most postal service employees are not aware of this.

If you put your Post into a UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE mailbox, it will not be treated as if you were putting it into the "post office drop box." It will be returned to you with a postage due message. That is it; no harm, no damage, no foul; just a postage due request. So make sure to use the "post office drop box" when sending post only and do not drop your post into any of the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE mailboxes (always blue) which are for sending mail through the UNITED STSTES POSTAL SERVICE only.

Below both the return address and the addressee's address, at the very bottom of the address and addressee, I reference their Domestic Mail Manuel's zip code exempt clause, in place of where the zip code would go for the postal service, as follows:

[zip code exempt DMM 602 1.3 e. (2)]

I use a font that is smaller in point size and red print so that it jumps out, but does not command superior attention. This is only for the purpose of reminder, not to be misconstrued as a threat in any way possible.

Notice on the right side a box/enclosure wherein certain statutes and codes are listed. Well, as you are well aware, this is for employees of the corporation to abide by, for these are their by-laws, and they do not apply to a living being.

Do not forget to spell out everything, especially the name of the Republic/State. Do not use their two-letter abbreviation/insignia which symbolized a TERRITORY of the UNITED STATES, if you prefer to be "recognized" as being able to, "walk on water."

Did you know that when you receive mail and it does not have a canceled stamp on it, that whoever just sent it has committed mail fraud? There is great power in a canceled stamp. As a matter of fact when you cancel a stamp by putting your seal over it and then writing your name across it diagonally, you are proclaiming that you are the Post Master of that piece of post.

I realize that there are some, perhaps even many, who do not have this perspective of how things are and thus will have a tough time with a thought such as this. However, this is your very right to do so!

When you choose to send using the POSTAL SERVICE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, remember that this is International Post, which falls under the jurisdiction of International Treaties governed by the Universal Postal Union, which is the top authority for all commerce on this planet.

If you are not confident in this, then experiment with it first by sending a letter to yourself. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

1) In the upper right hand corner of your envelope write:

First Class Non Domestic

Without Predjudice

UCC-1-308, formerly UCC-1-207

bk.12 Statutes At Large

Chapter 71 section 23

37th. Congress Session 111

2) In the upper left hand corner of your envelope write:

Your name like John Doe

c/o 142 Broomstick Street

Anytown, America

Non Domestic

3) For the addressee label area you write:

Their name like John Doe

c/o 142 Broomstick Street

Anytown, America

Non Domestic

4)Then stick on a .02 cent stamp and mail it as normal in the post office drop box inside the post office.

5) do not use any zip codes

6) do not abbreviate state names or addresses

The reason is that DOMESTIC MAIL is sent through the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE and the .02 cent rate doesn't apply to them. Not the same post office. I've done some checking on the International Mail sequence on Domestic v/s International mail.

I went to the local office of the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE and requested an International mail, return receipt requested card. It is Postal Service Form 2865 and MAGICALLY it is delivered by POSTAL SERVICE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! SAYS SO, RIGHT ON THE CARD.

That's why breaking the "sequence" as mentioned above is important to use the .02 cent rate.

The law cite:

12 Stat 701, CHAP. LXXI:

CHAP. LXXI.--An Act to amend the Laws relating to the Post-Office Department.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the Postmaster-General shall have the power to appoint and commission all postmasters whose salary or compensation for the preceding fiscal year shall at the time of such appointment have been ascertained to be less than one thousand dollars per year; and in all other cases the President shall appoint. The person appointed postmaster shall reside within the delivery of the office to which he shall be appointed.

[…]

[at 12 Stat. 705] SEC. 23. And be it further enacted, That the rate of postage on all letters not transmitted through the mails of the United States, but delivered through the post-office or its carriers, commonly described as local or drop letters, and not exceeding one half ounce in weight, shall be uniform at two cents, and an additional rate for each half ounce or fraction thereof of additional weight, to be in all cases prepaid by postage stamps affixed to the envelope of such letter, but no extra postage or carrier's fee shall hereafter be charged or collected upon letters delivered by carriers, nor upon letters collected by them for mailing or for delivery.

http://jstout4.com/02mail.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;