Evidence That Supports Trump Thread

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
skmo
captain of 1,000

Re: Evidence That Supports Trump Thread

Post by skmo »

David13 wrote: December 5th, 2017, 9:37 am So this post is not a rah rah Trump post.
What is it? Weaseling?
dc
It's my explanation that I acknowledge the BoM telling us about secret societies and warning us of them, but my refusal to jump eagerly onto the LDS bandwagon that everything they oppose is a part of satan's grand and glorious secret Gadianton organization which controls every government and every major corporation and every bank. I also generally disagree that it's going to, for the most part, fight DIRECTLY against LDG's. It's fighting a phantom. An evil shadow, which I agree exists, but like a phantom it has no shape we'll be able to fight. We fight it by spreading the gospel and helping people find peace and gratitude.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I've gone back and forth on Trump. However complicated secret combinations may be, there are certain rules that govern behavior of good and evil as stated in the scriptures (bitter fruits, fountains, etc.) One of those truths, I believe, is where evil cannot help but stomp, and scream like the devil did to Moses when cast out. I believe this is evidence FOR Trump. The media, the government, all are doing exactly that.

I saw a hopeful video about Mueller helping Trump with the sealed indictments--that their unsealing would be a massive battle against corruption. However, the following video is pretty convincing that Mueller and his team are a bunch of gadiantons. I'm thinking Trump may be Cyrus and not Kishkumen. At least, I hope he is. If he actually moves the embassy to Jerusalem, then this will be a fruit to prove the tree.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Rand wrote: November 20th, 2017, 9:17 pm That last post was nice, but his biggest gift to true Americans is that he brought LiAngelo home from China!
That was the short list :P
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/president-trump-accomplishes-impossible-reduces-debt-gdp-ratio-1-first-year-office/ wrote:
President Trump’s policies have decreased the Debt to GDP ratio by 1% while at the same time the Atlanta Fed announced yesterday that the 4th Quarter GDP estimates have increased by 0.2% to 3.4%.

Chalk up another win :!: as 7 years prosperity continues.

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

Reversed net neutrality.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

They are not going to let Trump get us away from the bad guys. They let us go. They are tracking us. I will be appalled if the deep state doesn't crash the economy under Trump. Remember, when they cry peace and safety, then suddenly destruction cometh. I am glad Trump will be president when it all goes down. The economy needs resetting. The rich guys are going to get their money and then sink the ship. I don't know about you, but I am still prepping.

I am sorry to be depressed. I suppose I have a hard time in expecting anything other than the worst.