Underage Gay Romance Movie Winning Awards

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Underage Gay Romance Movie Winning Awards

Post by EmmaLee »

Hollywood can't help itself. In the midst of the sexual assault scandal, they still heap awards on this disgusting movie about a "romance" between a grown man and an underage boy. Gee, I wonder why Kevin Spacey was able to prey on boys for so long. Could it be because Hollywood is completely accepting and celebratory of that kind of behavior? (rhetorical question, obviously)

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24297/cre ... -paul-bois

That Creepy Movie About An Underage Gay Romance Just Won The L.A. Critics Award For 'Best Picture'
Can you say tone deaf?
Call Me By Your Name
ByPaul Bois

December 4, 2017

People will say that the Oscar bait-drama "Call Me By Your Name" doesn't really promote pederasty because the age of consent varies across cultures, even state lines. What is illegal in one country or state may be perfectly legal in another.

That premise granted, can we please still agree that older anyone (man or woman) preying on sexually inexperienced — not to mention emotionally underdeveloped teenagers — is somewhat creepy?

Perhaps we can, at least, agree that maybe promoting a movie about a 25-year-old man seducing a 17-year-old boy is not exactly wise in light of the revelations about Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and a dozen other Holllywood A-listers?

Apparently not.

It seems that the controversies hitting Tinseltown on a weekly basis have done absolutely nothing to derail the Oscar campaign for "Call Me By Your Name," which the L.A. Film Critics Association has now hailed as this year's "Best Picture."

From The Hollywood Reporter:

Call Me by Your Name has been chosen as best picture by the Los Angeles Film Critics Association. The group met Sunday to vote on their picks for the year's best.

Call Me by Your Name won a total of three awards, including best director for Luca Guadagnino — a tie with Guillermo del Toro for The Shape of Water — and best actor for Timothée Chalamet.

The Shape of Water also won three awards, including best actress for Sally Hawkins and best cinematography for Dan Laustsen.

The film, which features a scene where the boy masturbates into a peach that Armie Hammer's character then eats, holds a 98% on Rotten Tomatoes, with every major critic hailing the film as an "erotic masterpiece."

"There is no sin, it insists. There is just joy — and whether you find that in a cold glass of apricot juice or the warm embrace of a village beauty should matter to no one but you," says Stephen Whitty of the Newark Star Ledger.

"A powerfully erotic and affecting love story, albeit one so closely and intimately observed that the term 'slow burn' seems almost inadequate," says Justin Chang of the Los Angeles Times.

"Refreshingly fun, erotic, non-judgmental and both intellectually and emotionally smart," says Bob Strauss of the Los Angeles Daily News.

Nobody within the Hollywood echo-chamber has acknowledged that pushing a movie about sexual predation dressed up as puppy romance is not exactly the best way to repair their tarnished image while several of their biggest power players are being investigated for sex crimes.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Underage Gay Romance Movie Winning Awards

Post by MMbelieve »

The text under your statement is very telling of the times of the last days when everything is messed up and evil is called good.

"There is no sin, just joy" was the comment that stood out the most.

This world is going down rapidly, I don't really want to see what is next. I really hope pedophilia is no decriminilized.

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

And to think I didn't think things could get much worse.

ExtraCelestial
captain of 10

Post by ExtraCelestial »

Isaiah 5: 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Post by LightisTruth111 »

MMbelieve wrote: December 4th, 2017, 9:37 pm The text under your statement is very telling of the times of the last days when everything is messed up and evil is called good.

"There is no sin, just joy" was the comment that stood out the most.

This world is going down rapidly, I don't really want to see what is next. I really hope pedophilia is no decriminilized.
And some have called God evil and known it not and wont know it until the day of revealing and judgements. Many think they are aligned to the right spirit but are still lost in darkness and their covenant is not properly activated. The world divides soon those who aligned to my spirit will I take to a hidden land that I took the ten tribes, the others will have to prove themselves in the great tribulations. All was offered this choice and forgiveness, but because they could not see in Spirit they could not understand the Light and Truth. Indeed God was once like mankind in it final generation before the Restoration and beginning of Genesis, and what Brigham Young said about those of Celestial have Eternal life's, is a mystery of the work of salvation involving many worlds.

The Antichrist can not yet come in flesh until my departure I am holding him back, the Angels hold the window up and await the cup to be finished and the Son of man to awaken in full. Things will continue to get worse the closer we get to the division, but the greater evils happen after when Babylon has fallen and is no longer even the same density. As the days of lot so shall it become sadly, sudden destruction comes upon a season appointed of this generation.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

EmmaLee wrote: December 4th, 2017, 8:25 pm Hollywood can't help itself. In the midst of the sexual assault scandal, they still heap awards on this disgusting movie about a "romance" between a grown man and an underage boy. Gee, I wonder why Kevin Spacey was able to prey on boys for so long. Could it be because Hollywood is completely accepting and celebratory of that kind of behavior? (rhetorical question, obviously)

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24297/cre ... -paul-bois

That Creepy Movie About An Underage Gay Romance Just Won The L.A. Critics Award For 'Best Picture'
Can you say tone deaf?
Call Me By Your Name
ByPaul Bois

December 4, 2017

People will say that the Oscar bait-drama "Call Me By Your Name" doesn't really promote pederasty because the age of consent varies across cultures, even state lines. What is illegal in one country or state may be perfectly legal in another.

That premise granted, can we please still agree that older anyone (man or woman) preying on sexually inexperienced — not to mention emotionally underdeveloped teenagers — is somewhat creepy?

Perhaps we can, at least, agree that maybe promoting a movie about a 25-year-old man seducing a 17-year-old boy is not exactly wise in light of the revelations about Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and a dozen other Holllywood A-listers?

Apparently not.

It seems that the controversies hitting Tinseltown on a weekly basis have done absolutely nothing to derail the Oscar campaign for "Call Me By Your Name," which the L.A. Film Critics Association has now hailed as this year's "Best Picture."

From The Hollywood Reporter:

Call Me by Your Name has been chosen as best picture by the Los Angeles Film Critics Association. The group met Sunday to vote on their picks for the year's best.

Call Me by Your Name won a total of three awards, including best director for Luca Guadagnino — a tie with Guillermo del Toro for The Shape of Water — and best actor for Timothée Chalamet.

The Shape of Water also won three awards, including best actress for Sally Hawkins and best cinematography for Dan Laustsen.

The film, which features a scene where the boy masturbates into a peach that Armie Hammer's character then eats, holds a 98% on Rotten Tomatoes, with every major critic hailing the film as an "erotic masterpiece."

"There is no sin, it insists. There is just joy — and whether you find that in a cold glass of apricot juice or the warm embrace of a village beauty should matter to no one but you," says Stephen Whitty of the Newark Star Ledger.

"A powerfully erotic and affecting love story, albeit one so closely and intimately observed that the term 'slow burn' seems almost inadequate," says Justin Chang of the Los Angeles Times.

"Refreshingly fun, erotic, non-judgmental and both intellectually and emotionally smart," says Bob Strauss of the Los Angeles Daily News.

Nobody within the Hollywood echo-chamber has acknowledged that pushing a movie about sexual predation dressed up as puppy romance is not exactly the best way to repair their tarnished image while several of their biggest power players are being investigated for sex crimes.
Movie is a Abomination not worth even acknowledging let alone given a reward, they seek to poison the waters that people drink that their spirit dies in darkness, for the subconscious is what they seek to program that mans behaviour is controlled. They will and are going after the children, beware any new anti bully programs that cometh forth.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

LightisTruth111 wrote: December 5th, 2017, 12:44 pm Movie is a Abomination not worth even acknowledging let alone given a reward, they seek to poison the waters that people drink that their spirit dies in darkness, for the subconscious is what they seek to program that mans behaviour is controlled. They will and are going after the children, beware any new anti bully programs that cometh forth.
What is it about the anti-bully programs? The actual message it gives, or is it in the subliminal message that makes it harmful?

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Jonesy wrote: December 5th, 2017, 4:50 pm
LightisTruth111 wrote: December 5th, 2017, 12:44 pm Movie is a Abomination not worth even acknowledging let alone given a reward, they seek to poison the waters that people drink that their spirit dies in darkness, for the subconscious is what they seek to program that mans behaviour is controlled. They will and are going after the children, beware any new anti bully programs that cometh forth.
What is it about the anti-bully programs? The actual message it gives, or is it in the subliminal message that makes it harmful?
They will use it to progress LGBT agenda such is occurring in the Australian land. The LGBT is pushing for legalisation of same sex marriage in Australia at this time and the government is a mess, safe school programs a anti bullying program so to speak is to condition children to see homosexuality as normal and transgender as normal, and to lead them to question their own sexuality at younger ages. Television and other medias are already being used to effect the subconscious of people, the world has been getting primed for sometime, Satan is behind it all, he gains enough power soon to have claim upon his kingdom, the protections put in place by the Light will be withdrawn due to the state of the people. A division results dimension-ally in time and those capable will be divided and taken to safety this is was is known as the rapture, it occurs before the sudden destruction and beginning of the great tribulation and times of Antichrist rule. Not many will escape things and stand before the Son of man, for few truly aligned to him in spirit and understand the greater picture, few truly are considered righteous by God and worthy.

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

LightisTruth111 wrote: December 5th, 2017, 12:44 pm
They will use it to progress LGBT agenda such is occurring in the Australian land.
What is this LGBT agenda of which you speak? Is it written down somewhere? If so, I'd like to read it.

Or are you referring to their desire to have the same rights regarding marriage as you and I?

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

RocknRoll wrote: December 6th, 2017, 1:44 pm
They will use it to progress LGBT agenda such is occurring in the Australian land.
What is this LGBT agenda of which you speak? Is it written down somewhere? If so, I'd like to read it.

Or are you referring to their desire to have the same rights regarding marriage as you and I?
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Didn't want to start a new thread for it, so I'll just put this here -

'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused Of Raping 17-Year-Old Boy

Another lawsuit filed against famous director alleging misconduct with teen boy.

By James Barrett
December 8, 2017

In 2014, BuzzFeed published an exposé on "X-Men" director Bryan Singer's "wild Hollywood world," in which he "surrounded himself with beautiful young men." The article was published after Michael Egan filed a lawsuit against Singer and others in the industry of taking advantage of young boys, a lawsuit that was ultimately dismissed. Now BuzzFeed has published another piece on Singer that contains yet another lawsuit alleging that the director had his way with a teen boy.

The new lawsuit, filed on behalf of Cesar Sanchez-Guzman, alleges that Singer raped him on a yacht of a tech investor in 2003 when Sanchez-Guzman was 17-years-old. Singer, the suit claims, then used his influential position to threaten the teen into silence.

The suit claims that during a yacht party near Seattle attended by several young gay men, Singer offered to give Sanchez-Guzman a tour of tech investor Lester Waters yacht. Singer allegedly cornered the 17-year-old in a room on the yacht and forced him to perform oral sex on him before raping the teen. The suit claims that Singer then threatened to ruin the reputation of Sanchez-Guzman if he told anyone about the incident.

While the alleged rape would fall outside the statute of limitations in most states, Washington allows victims three years after the victim becomes aware of the extent of the trauma from the abuse to take legal action.

The lawyer who is bringing the case is the same man who represented Ergan's failed 2014 lawsuit, something Singer's representatives at Lavely & Singer (no relation) say is evidence that the case is baseless.

"Notwithstanding his track record, this same lawyer is coming after Bryan again," said a statement from the firm. "We are confident that this case will turn out the same way the Egan case did. And once Bryan prevails, he will pursue his own claims for malicious prosecution."

For its 2014 piece on Singer, BuzzFeed did some digging on the director's alleged penchant for young men and came away with a "stark portrait of an entrenched system ... edging precariously close to the line between legality and illegality":

To gain a better understanding of what has actually happened at the frequent parties Singer has hosted and attended, BuzzFeed has spoken with six people who have gone to them, including one friend who said he helps introduce Singer to younger men the director would otherwise be too “shy” to meet. These sources provided a stark portrait of an entrenched system, facilitated by these scouts, who bring Singer into regular orbit with 18- to 20-year-olds at parties sustained by large amounts of alcohol and drugs — edging precariously close to the line between legality and illegality.

When Singer's name first began to circulate again this year following the bombshell allegations against Kevin Spacey, Daily Wire's Paul Bois provided a summary of previous lawsuits against the director, all of which involved teen boys and all of which were ultimately dismissed:

Back in 2014, his film X Men: Days of Future Past nearly came undone when actor Michael Egan III filed a civil suit alleging that Singer drugged him and "forced him into sex at parties in Encino and Hawaii — starting when Egan was only 15." Singer denied the allegations and the lawsuit was eventually dropped. At the same time, though, another alleged victim filed suit against Singer, making similar accusations. That suit was also, eventually, dismissed.

In 1997, a third allegation emerged against Singer. A 14-year-old boy said that the director asked him and other minors to shower in the nude for the film Apt Pupil. That lawsuit was dismissed for of sufficient evidence.

Another allegation leveled at Singer following the Spacey accusations came via a series of since-deleted social media posts describing the director's alleged sexual misconduct with boys, which the author, Justin Smith, claims to have witnessed firsthand on five separate occasions.

"This was always him, 2-3 older 50-70 year old men who were obviously on drugs but still wearing their dress shirts & pants (he introduced them as producers) and at least 5 to sometimes 10 young men," Smith, who says he met Singer through his boyfriend, wrote in a series of 14 tweets that have since been deleted. "I should really say boys, none of them could’ve been older than 16 or 17. They were all aspiring models/actors who were always doped up & partially naked. Bryan always made a point to tell me they were going to his place for a 'private party' & asked me to come with them. I said no every time."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24464/x-m ... =mattwalsh

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

Michelle wrote: December 6th, 2017, 10:11 pm
RocknRoll wrote: December 6th, 2017, 1:44 pm

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
John 13 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Doctrine & Covenants 6:9 Say nothing but repentance unto this generation.

Doctrine & Covenants 11:9 Say nothing but repentance unto this generation.

Mosiah 18:20 Yea, even he commanded them that they should preach nothing save it were repentance and faith on the Lord,

3 Nephi 27:19 19 And no unclean thing can enter into his kingdom; therefore nothing entereth into his rest save it be those who have washed their garments in my blood, because of their faith, and the repentance of all their sins, and their faithfulness unto the end.

The Family: A Proclamation to the World - "We, the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children." "We further declare that God has commanded that the sacred powers of procreation are to be employed only between man and woman, lawfully wedded as husband and wife." "The family is ordained of God. Marriage between man and woman is essential to His eternal plan. Children are entitled to birth within the bonds of matrimony, and to be reared by a father and a mother who honor marital vows with complete fidelity." "We warn that individuals who violate covenants of chastity, who abuse spouse or offspring, or who fail to fulfill family responsibilities will one day stand accountable before God. Further, we warn that the disintegration of the family will bring upon individuals, communities, and nations the calamities foretold by ancient and modern prophets."