To fix some timeline problems, we need people to repent.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LightisTruth111
captain of 50

To fix some timeline problems, we need people to repent.

Post by LightisTruth111 »

There has been actions people have done in the previous timeline that has created complications in fixing things for people, in order to further help them it is necessary they humble themselves and repent upon the next sacrament and no longer act as once did. Asking forgiveness in name of Yehoshua or Jesus Christ for their sins even those they may not be aware they have done, asking forgiveness for their judgements and wickedness. Do this and the Heavens will be able to remove periods of suffering that are upon those who have done such actions, the Lord God Yehoshua will forgive those who ask and will fix their timelines. If people remain in pride and in same spirit that has been observed in previous timeline then the consequences warned about in both the scriptures and spoken by the spirit of truth will come upon them. The choice ultimately is yours, this will be the final time the Light comes upon this forum to offer corrections to peoples futures, your own conscience shall be the witness of these words. We have offered insight for mankind's sake in revealing of some mystery's and fulfilling of prophecy's, but our time on earth is soon up and we will depart and world will know that day something has left it. May ye be found worthy to escape what is to come and stand before the Son of man.

We again warn and declare many in world including some saints are still in the great and spacious building, and if do not change will fall with Babylon when the world is soon judged and hour comes of it great shaking. Ye will know in the future upon a time appointed who has given these messages and in that day if you have repented and are found worthy ye shall be made whole and lifted from the earth, but if you remain filthy, remain with thine sins with thou wickedness ye shall gnash your teeth, wail and weep. These things are warned in the name of he who is, who was and is to come. For the same spirit which speaks unto ye is the same who sits outside of time in eternity and is coming to cleanse the whole world upon the appointed time.
Last edited by LightisTruth111 on December 4th, 2017, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: To fix some timeline problems, we need people to repent.

Post by eddie »

😳🙄😔

What else are we doing wrong, please elaborate! I believe all of we forum members sin in ignorance.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

eddie wrote: December 4th, 2017, 8:16 am 😳🙄😔

What else are we doing wrong, please elaborate! I believe all of we forum members sin in ignorance.
The whole world is in the darkness and fog, many indeed sin in ignorance and is why in wisdom always repent and pray always that the Devil does not blind you in darkness. Many are hasty in judgement and discern not in spirit and error, the sins done against the Son of man are forgivable but a person must humble themselves and ask then it is fixed. I have done some threads to aid people look into them, more will come as directed by the Father, for at times he is in me and speaks, he was the one gave the harsher warnings on the other timeline. We have been changing time itself in preparation for end of the world, the Mandela phenomenon is complicated involving conflicts between Light and Darkness over the timeline. Division comes in season some will escape and not be upon this dimension of the earth during it chastisement and judgement period, nor be part of the Antichrist kingdom that comes for a time before world is burned up in Light and Fire.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Who has been changing the timeline, you said " We."
If you are in direct contact, what is the timeline?
Besides repenting, what more should I do to be ready for end of times? I have a couple of cases of freeze dried food and some water, I know I have started late. I do believe we should listen to our leaders, they know the way!

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

eddie wrote: December 4th, 2017, 9:53 am Who has been changing the timeline, you said " We."
If you are in direct contact, what is the timeline?
Besides repenting, what more should I do to be ready for end of times? I have a couple of cases of freeze dried food and some water, I know I have started late. I do believe we should listen to our leaders, they know the way!
Help the needy, meet the requirements of Hope, Faith and Charity by living the Gospel. In wisdom some should have food and water storage's whether they use it or not is open but some may come in after and be given more time through it being available. Read my posts I have shown the way in them, how to overcome the world matrix and break away.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

There is many timelines the earth has as possible futures and pasts, the Heavens have power to change time itself therefore the timelines and remove and add things as suited, what Mandela effect is, is the result of these changes some being aloud by the adversary and some by the Eternal Light of God. The Author is within the matrix altering things in preparation for the ending, a division will result in time because of it two possibility's One of Christ and Antichrist, a harvest from each both Light and Darkness. All Light is One we are linked together in ways mankind does not comprehend, when we speak as we it is the collective of Light speaking from eternity.