Evil Spirit Following Me??

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Abinadom21
Hi, I'm new.

Evil Spirit Following Me??

Post by Abinadom21 »

So I’ve been here a while, but I’ve just been lurking. Enjoy reading everything, but haven’t really had a reason to pitch anything in myself. But recently some stuff has come up in my life that I want your guy’s perspective on. I tried bringing it up with some friends on Facebook and I just got laughed at (imagine that), but I know you guys are more open-minded.

I’ve never really believed in the supernatural. I mean, ghosts and spirits and stuff are real, of course. And Satan is real, too (I’ve had way too many experiences there to discount that). But I’ve never really had reason to think that monsters and stuff like that are real. Are they based on experiences people have had with evil spirits? Sure. But I used to think that was about it. I myself have had quite a few experiences with evil spirits, though. I’ve had to cast out evil spirits on more than one occasion, and I’ve seen a few possessions (they don’t really warn you about the crazy stuff you can see on your mission!). But I’ve had to deal with this kind of stuff since I was a kid. I just thought it was normal, or that maybe I was extra sensitive to spiritual stuff like that.

Over Thanksgiving, though, I went back home and was looking through some of my old stuff. I came across a disposable camera, one from the 90’s. It looked a lot like the one below:

After some research I found out that some Walgreens still develop them, so I went and had them developed. Most of the pictures were totally normal: most of them were from a vacation I took with my family when I was 4 or 5 years old. I found something in a couple of the pictures though that freaked me out. I’m still trying to decide if it was just something wrong with the camera, or maybe the film was so old it started to decay, but it sure looks to me like there’s shadowy figures in these two photos (I linked them so you could see a bigger version. You can only do small photos in the post):

https://i.imgur.com/szq7UqQ.jpg and https://i.imgur.com/lwRljeC.jpg

What are your guys thoughts? Am I being followed/haunted by evil spirits? If I am, what do I do next? How do you cast something out that’s not really possessing you, just following you? Maybe I’m just overthinking this and those photos really are just coincidences.

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Evil Spirit Following Me??

Post by creator »

Well, the photos are really old, so even if there was something what makes you think it's still 'following' you?

The one with the stroller is interesting (gives the illusion of a shadowy figure because of what looks like 2 glowing eyes) but I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in the other photo.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Nothing to worry about here

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

They don't like salt or hand forged iron. Sprinkle salt around all the doors and windows. Simon Parkes has helped me a lot, I have had so many demons from satanic ritual abuse, like one for every month of my life. They keep us like we are their pets. Sometimes we have contracts with them from our family or even from before being born. They can't possess you unless your life force,, your natural aural protection goes below 50 percent. So, sinful things or even just being wounded emotionally can do that. You can tell them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. Pay attention to your dreams. What are the first images that come to mind as you drift off to sleep, as that is when they plug onto you and you can see them in your mind's eye.

Sungaizing can help you see their physical aura. I have had lots I can see floating around the room when I turn off the lights to sleep. I pray and can see violet auras from angels fighting them. I have had too many to get rid of all at once, so I work at one at a time. They plug in to negative feelings and beliefs, so if you struggle with that, and overcome it, then that will repel them.

I have had some, when I gained enough positivity and love to cast them put, knock stuff over in my house, like they left in style.

If you get a surge of fear, recognize that the demon is just trying to scare you to get food from it. I had a dream where a demon walked up behind me in human form and grabbed me. I was so scared it felt like he would eat me alive but I commanded him to depart in the name of Jesus Christ. They don't usually attack until they fear getting cast out.

I am not afraid of them, they are just like no good friends and need to be gotten rid of as you become stronger in your walk with Jesus. And like I said, they can't tempt you normally because our auras protect us. They have to have a way to get to you, like abuse or sin.

I like to name them by their attribute, such as lust, pride, anger, fear, revenge, and so forth.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Reminds me of the Demonologist Lou Gentile

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I believe you have two demons. Fear and paranoia.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Abinadom21 wrote: December 2nd, 2017, 3:06 pm How do you cast something out that’s not really possessing you, just following you?
Believers do have a lot more fun with the paranormal but I suppose they suffer more for their beliefs too so if you want less supernatural freakishness in your life embrace more skeptical thinking and be more curious without feeling the need to fill in the gaps of not understanding with traditional supernatural and superstitious thinking. I am naturally skeptical and curious in my thinking and I am not burdened with wondering if something evil is following me. Just know brains are good at delusion. Faith is pretending to know things you don't know, so you can always pretend more intensely those are just regular shadows if you want more peace for the time being and decide later if is a evil spirit following you.

So if you want peace sooner rather than later try repeatedly saying something to yourself along the lines that your photos have just regular shadows in them. The more often you repeat it with sincerity you can come to believe it.

Feel free to start now by writing a post how you believe that those are just regular shadows.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Read scriptures, pray, listen to church hymns...those kinds of things drive evil spirits away. Also if you are still worried about it get a priesthood blessing.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

The photograghs are entirely normal.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Your boys are super cute.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Robin Hood wrote: December 3rd, 2017, 12:02 pm The photograghs are entirely normal.
Agreed - I am a photoshop hobbyist and amateur artist, and those images look like "elephants in the clouds" so to say.

The stroller image is a shadow between objects that are closer to the camera - trunks it looks like.

The grand canyon image looks a little shadier (see what I did there?) but it's most likely another branch / trunk in the background.

Tbone
captain of 100

Post by Tbone »

Abinadom21 wrote: December 2nd, 2017, 3:06 pm What are your guys thoughts? Am I being followed/haunted by evil spirits? If I am, what do I do next? How do you cast something out that’s not really possessing you, just following you? Maybe I’m just overthinking this and those photos really are just coincidences.
You're probably being followed around, but I doubt that's what you saw in your pictures. I remember our stake patriarch talking to the youth over 20 years ago teaching us that each of us are constantly being followed and watched.

Don't dwell on them. If they aren't otherwise causing any harm, just continue making the right choices and inviting the Holy Ghost in your life, and you will be fine.

I like what James said in James 4:7:
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Once upon I was a photofinishing expert...back in the day. For better than 15 years I processed film for a living.

What you're seeing in these 21 year old images is totally normal. It happens when film sits for a long time. In essence, you have sandwiched parts of two images together because they sat for so long.

Silver halide crystals in film start to break down over time. It is not uncommon for images to bleed into each other as they sit untouched in rolled fashion -- which these were.

These images can easily be corrected with modern software.

But the represent nothing more than that.

Tbone
captain of 100

Post by Tbone »

ebenezerarise wrote: December 4th, 2017, 8:48 pm Once upon I was a photofinishing expert...back in the day. For better than 15 years I processed film for a living.

What you're seeing in these 21 year old images is totally normal. It happens when film sits for a long time. In essence, you have sandwiched parts of two images together because they sat for so long.

Silver halide crystals in film start to break down over time. It is not uncommon for images to bleed into each other as they sit untouched in rolled fashion -- which these were.

Hi ebenezerarise, how long does film usually last? My step-dad was great at taking a ton of pictures, but he was horrible at getting them developed. Recently my mom found a stash of about 30 rolls of 35mm film that could be 10 or 20 years old or maybe more. Is there any hope of ever seeing what's on those rolls if I get them developed?

watchthewatchers
captain of 10

Post by watchthewatchers »

There are some people that have done some seriously horrendous things to others, resulting in gruesome death. Those dead people would have every right to come back and haunt the bajeezus out of their murderers. Yet, it doesn't happen.
There are people that have died with some powerful hate for others, and you would think that level of powerful feelings would easily fuel their coming back for vengeance. But that doesn't happen.
There are people that have died with the utmost of peace and love for their loved ones. While those loved ones got burtally murdered in horrendous ways (ref. first example above). You would think that would allow those dead loving spirits to come back and impede the brutalities to their loved ones. And that doesn't happen either.

What does happen is lots of bored, and often mentally wacked people, especially highly emotionally gullible people making claim to spirits doing the most pointless and meaningless of things.

In the grand scheme of things, you are effectively inconsequential, most certainly not widely influential, almost to the point of being meaningless. And we are going to claim that evil spirits pick us to try and scare us by hiding behind trees, in closets, and dark rooms, that will sometimes, statistically rarely, show up super fuzzy on photographs?? To accomplish............ what, exactly, that will substantially contribute to the Adversary's ultimate goals? It would be far more productive, and have greater impact, by seducing new people to start up anti-mormon cults, sexually abuse children, deal drugs, violate Temple covenants, follow Denver snuffer types :P , become slothful and gluttonous, join terrorists, contribute to the LGBT bandwagon, and plenty of other things.
But we're going to claim that they think the best thing they can be doing is play peek-a-boo and trick-or-treat behind trees in photographs? The spirit of way-too-high-on-one's-out-of-touch-with-reality-fantasies is the worst spirit to be concerned about for Mormons.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Tbone wrote: December 5th, 2017, 9:24 am
ebenezerarise wrote: December 4th, 2017, 8:48 pm Once upon I was a photofinishing expert...back in the day. For better than 15 years I processed film for a living.

Hi ebenezerarise, how long does film usually last? My step-dad was great at taking a ton of pictures, but he was horrible at getting them developed. Recently my mom found a stash of about 30 rolls of 35mm film that could be 10 or 20 years old or maybe more. Is there any hope of ever seeing what's on those rolls if I get them developed?
It depends on a variety of factors. What kind of film, how it was stored, who handles it going forward, etc. It can be processed, for sure, but don't have high expectations.

They recently found undeveloped film from the WWII era and they were able to process it. Color film is more complex but it can be done still.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

The only time we have daemons possessing us is when we give into addiction and sin, repent and overcome the sin and the daemons leave.

Daemons are not given to temp those before the age of accountability - I would just laugh it off.
Daemons are very real and all over whether you can see them or not makes no difference, if one believes in God it is of necessity to also believe in daemons. Like the HG if you can see his spiritual body or not makes no difference, His influence is constantly there and available all day and all night always the same with the influence from the daemons - which spirit do we chose to follow.

It is crazy to think they are not following us, just as it is crazy to think the HG is not there. They can move many times faster than us in our mortal bodies and can easily see us - not so easy for us to see them so they don't hide in the shadows and stalk us - it is a ridiculous notion.