- Posts: 4032
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:20 pm
- Location: Where you want to be when crap hits the fan, but I'm not telling.
Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:43 pm
https://www.mormonchronicle.com/the-eff ... on-church/
Advertisements & Sponsored Links
Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:04 am
But look at how many people are blind and don't see this going on.
Even, or especially in the church. They think, oh, one world government, wouldn't that be nice, peace and all that. No, it would be basically total slavery, where you have no choice or voice in much of anything.
Basically no freedom whatsoever.
And church, church would be one of the first institutions to be destroyed as old fashioned and no longer needed, as the government now would be your god. And that government would want no gods before it.
It really is no new concept. The whole concept of communism is first, to shut down the churches.
Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:47 am
I was really good... so was the video.
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:21 pm
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:06 pm
https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865 ... eater.html
I'm not advocating that we mistreat the LGBT community, but the church as a whole is coming very close to embracing it. It will not be possible to continue to say, hey, we love and accept you, but if you want to be a member of the church, you can't ever have a relationship with someone you're attracted.
Right is wrong, wrong is right. Values are turned upside-down.
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:21 pm
Do you think the Church is going to cave-in?
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:23 pm
That's the direction they are going.
One of the major things is that they no longer teach that homosexually-inclined people should repent of their same-sex attraction, and should pray for healing (change to heterosexual attractions). They still denounce gay marriage as a counterfeit but they no longer talk about gay sex (and gay fantasies) as grievous sins. The pro-LGBT Mormons are very hopeful.
- LDS Freedom Forum
- ↳ General Discussions
- ↳ Principles of Liberty
- ↳ News
- ↳ Sisters in Zion
- ↳ Alternative Health Solutions
- ↳ Emergency Preparedness & Self-sufficiency
- ↳ Last Days / Signs of the Times
- Fulness of the Gospel Forum
- ↳ Gospel Discussions
- Ether 8
- ↳ Political/Economic Secret Combinations
- ↳ Spiritual/Religious Secret Combinations
- Other Freedom Discussions
- ↳ Book/Video Reviews, Commentary & Recommendations
- ↳ 2015 / 2016 Elections
- ↳ Past Elections
- ↳ 2013 / 2014 Elections
- ↳ 2011 / 2012 Elections
- ↳ 2009 / 2010 Elections
- ↳ 2008 Elections
- ↳ 2006 and Previous Elections
- ↳ ACTION ALERTS!
- The Gathering Place
- ↳ Events, Meetings, Lectures, etc...
- ↳ The Exchange
- ↳ Introduce yourself...
- ↳ Ideas/Suggestions for the Forum (or, Need Help?)
- ↳ Downloads
- ↳ Off Topic / Miscellaneous Discussion
- ↳ About the LDS Freedom Forum / Forum Standard/Rules
LDSFF 2018 Beta
Stand Up For Freedom is a compilation of the best Liberty related speeches from Ezra Taft Benson.
Purchase today at: Amazon or LDS Freedom Books