The Effect of Cultural Marxism in the Mormon Church

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Mahonri
Master
Location: Where you want to be when crap hits the fan, but I'm not telling.

The Effect of Cultural Marxism in the Mormon Church

Post by Mahonri »

The Effect of Cultural Marxism in the Mormon Church, a video by YouTube channel, Mormon Counter Narrative, is something we all need to watch and share to help us avoid falsehoods of the world and stick with the doctrines of Christ being assaulted in our day.

https://www.mormonchronicle.com/the-eff ... on-church/

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Effect of Cultural Marxism in the Mormon Church

Post by David13 »

Rather a good video. And so true all along the sinister spectrum.
But look at how many people are blind and don't see this going on.
Even, or especially in the church. They think, oh, one world government, wouldn't that be nice, peace and all that. No, it would be basically total slavery, where you have no choice or voice in much of anything.
Basically no freedom whatsoever.
And church, church would be one of the first institutions to be destroyed as old fashioned and no longer needed, as the government now would be your god. And that government would want no gods before it.
It really is no new concept. The whole concept of communism is first, to shut down the churches.
dc

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Coincidently I watched this very same video as I ate my breakfast this morning.
I was really good... so was the video.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Thank you for posting this, Mahonri; the principles of Marxism are rampant in the LDS Church, including in the two wards in my town. Good to have you back.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

In today's Deseret News:

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865 ... eater.html

I'm not advocating that we mistreat the LGBT community, but the church as a whole is coming very close to embracing it. It will not be possible to continue to say, hey, we love and accept you, but if you want to be a member of the church, you can't ever have a relationship with someone you're attracted.

Right is wrong, wrong is right. Values are turned upside-down.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

The same-sex community is not interested in people being nice to them, they want to practice what they believe and want to do.

Do you think the Church is going to cave-in?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Arenera wrote: December 1st, 2017, 3:21 pm The same-sex community is not interested in people being nice to them, they want to practice what they believe and want to do.

Do you think the Church is going to cave-in?
That's the direction they are going.

One of the major things is that they no longer teach that homosexually-inclined people should repent of their same-sex attraction, and should pray for healing (change to heterosexual attractions). They still denounce gay marriage as a counterfeit but they no longer talk about gay sex (and gay fantasies) as grievous sins. The pro-LGBT Mormons are very hopeful.