Moon and Antarctica Anomalies

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Moon and Antarctica Anomalies

Post by BroJones »

I've been gone from the boards for a while, regrettably - my wife has had health issues and I've been focussing on helping her and doctor visits of late.

Perhaps for distraction also for learning, I've looked at anomalies in PHOTOS taken of the MOON and of Antarctica. If you don't mind, I'd like to start a conversation on these observations.

Let's start with this coil observed evidently on the moon (below) in photo taken by the Chinese moon orbiter series called Chang-e. Actually, the video which shows this anomaly does not provide much detail regarding the provenance or location of the coil... I would like such information, if any can help on that.

Here is the video showing the "coil" above. I'm hoping there are more and better sources of information about this anomalous coil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMD75IssBYM

IF this coil really appears on the moon, and can be observed again (repeatability is critical in good science), then it does tend to provide strong evidence for alien involvement - doesn't it? Certainly no earthling has placed such a half-buried coil on the moon!
Attachments
Photo of coil claimed to be from one of the Chinese moon probes
Photo of coil claimed to be from one of the Chinese moon probes
ChangE probe and anomalous coil on moon.jpg (292.01 KiB) Viewed 832 times

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Moon and Antarctica Anomalies

Post by JohnnyL »

Could be debris from one of the moon projects. And what's that cone right in the middle?

At least the shadows work better than the old faked moon photos, though they still seem a little off...

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

I did some web searches, but couldn't find that image from any credible source. Since its seems to appear only on a spurious youtube video, I'll dismiss it.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I have done more web searches, and I have found two more videos that show the "strange coil on the moon" displayed in the OP. This is the more informative of the two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXbKGw_BQi8 at about 4m08s mark.

Some of the coils appear to be embedded in moon rock...

This video explains that the moon photos shown derive from Ken Johnston, a former official at NASA who had access to footage and photos acquired by astronauts on the moon-- evidently shown in conjunction with Richard Hoagland. Why the other video (OP) suggested the coil was seen by the Chang-e probe is not clear.

I next will search for the original release of photos by Ken Johnston.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

BroJones wrote: October 16th, 2017, 8:12 am I've been gone from the boards for a while, regrettably - my wife has had health issues and I've been focussing on helping her and doctor visits of late.

Perhaps for distraction also for learning, I've looked at anomalies in PHOTOS taken of the MOON and of Antarctica. If you don't mind, I'd like to start a conversation on these observations.

Let's start with this coil observed evidently on the moon (below) in photo taken by the Chinese moon orbiter series called Chang-e. Actually, the video which shows this anomaly does not provide much detail regarding the provenance or location of the coil... I would like such information, if any can help on that.

Here is the video showing the "coil" above. I'm hoping there are more and better sources of information about this anomalous coil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMD75IssBYM

IF this coil really appears on the moon, and can be observed again (repeatability is critical in good science), then it does tend to provide strong evidence for alien involvement - doesn't it? Certainly no earthling has placed such a half-buried coil on the moon!
What are the Antarctica anomalies that you mention in the title?

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

This is not related to the mysterious pictures, but I thought it is interesting nevertheless:
Japan’s lunar probe discovers moon cave, which may be optimal base for space exploration

Observation data collected by Japan’s lunar orbiter Kaguya has found a cave stretching about 50 km (30 miles) on the moon that could potentially serve as a shelter for astronauts on future missions, an international research team including the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency has said.

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Post by Yahtzee »

If you read the declassified NASA transcripts, it totally sounds like there's aliens mining on the moon. It's a weird rabbit hole to go down.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Yahtzee wrote: October 19th, 2017, 3:43 pm If you read the declassified NASA transcripts, it totally sounds like there's aliens mining on the moon. It's a weird rabbit hole to go down.
Wow - could you provide a link to these transcripts you refer to? interesting.

The cave observed by the Japanese is also intriguing.

About Antarctica, there are strange caves there (too)... but that for another time.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

BroJones wrote: October 16th, 2017, 8:12 am Perhaps for distraction....

Let's start with this coil observed evidently on the moon....

IF this coil really appears on the moon....
BroJones, distraction is right, at least relative to the Moon image, which reeks of CG, a hoax. There's much like this out there, whether for fun or to bolster the alien agenda.

This amounts to hearsay without a reference but I seem to recall a claim of Hoagland being controlled opposition.

As for tangible proof of aliens, good luck. But if any subjective experiences can be even remotely considered evidence, arguably among the most credible of witnesses was the late Ingo Swann, the father of CRV.

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Post by Yahtzee »

BroJones wrote: October 19th, 2017, 8:11 pm
Yahtzee wrote: October 19th, 2017, 3:43 pm If you read the declassified NASA transcripts, it totally sounds like there's aliens mining on the moon. It's a weird rabbit hole to go down.
Wow - could you provide a link to these transcripts you refer to? interesting.

The cave observed by the Japanese is also intriguing.

About Antarctica, there are strange caves there (too)... but that for another time.
I'll just have to do a Google search when I have time, but I read them from a NASA page years ago. Some bits were redacted, which made them more suspicious. But yeah, I'll try to look for them again.

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Post by Yahtzee »

okay, my quick google search pulled up this site that links to the NASA documents. http://yournewswire.com/nasa-release-ap ... encounter/
It's conjecture, but it's interesting to dig deeper and read what some astronauts have said about aliens.
I know I once read something about lights and an astronaut saying something about "them signaling", but I can't find that one so maybe it was a hoax site. I'm bummed because that was the one that was really eyebrow raising. oh well. It's fun to speculate and aliens protecting their mining rights is my favorite reason we haven't been back.

I haven't looked at the FBI UFO stuff before that the page above links to, but I'm intrigued by the "unexplained phenomenon" part of the vault. Like I said, it's a weird rabbit hole. Have fun in it!

bradfordjames8
captain of 10

Post by bradfordjames8 »

Yeah..yournewswire is a fake clickbait site. Might want to make sure your sources are legitimate before posting them.