David O. McKay Who represents Satan on Earth?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Re: David O. McKay Who represents Satan on Earth?

Post by James-T-Prout »

Big Government.

Yeah...kindof.

I don't think Big Government is specifically the root of the problem. The question is....WHO is promoting Big Government?

While I was giving a talk on "What the Scriptures Say About Donald Trump - How Long Will He Last?", there was a man that came up to me after the presentation (to whom I am grateful.)

He said, "your missing a President?"
I said, I wasn't aware of that...He said, "your missing Woodrow Wilson. Look it up in a book called The President Makers."

So, I ordered the book when I got home, and I'm glad I did. This book is a gem that is filled with the history of the US Presidents and their involvement with and domination by Secret Combinations.

When Satan has a group of people on the earth that do his bidding, they are in the form of a Secret Combination.

In the appendix of my book: "The Last Days Timeline", I wrote about the History of Secret Combinations. Where they came from, how they operate, and how they stay hidden.

I also wrote about, how in the near future to 2017, they will wake-up and take an active role in the "Governance of the World" at the lead of government. When it happens, how it happens, and who it happens to. This material is recorded in the scriptures and the King James Version of the Apocrypha.

If you have a question about how these things work in real life, go ahead and ask, there are lots of people on this forum (and myself) that can help with this topic. Thank you.