Less than two months...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Less than two months...

Post by Silver »

That's how much time is left until we will mark the first anniversary of the election of the Marmalade In Chief. Whew, what an exhilarating 10 months it has been.

What do we have to show for it?
1. An administration full of NWO/CFR/warmongers/Gadiantons
2. A lifelong Washington insider and CFR member appointed to the Supreme Court
3. A discovery that the Marmalade prefers spastic early morning tweets instead of rational negotiations, such a contrast from the person his ghost writer described in the best-selling The Art of the Deal
4. Reneging on campaign promises like Mexico will pay for the wall and "Lock Her Up"
5. War and threats of war as far as the eye can see
6. Debt ceilings ignored and national debt skyrocketing

Well, anyway, ask not what your covfefe can do for youvafoo, ask what youvefefe can dovefe for your covefefetry.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Less than two months...

Post by shadow »

The best thing we have to show for it is a bunch of flustered and frustrated leftists. The media peeps are showing just how bat-crazy most of us already knew they were. And as a bonus, the Republican politicians are also frustrated. I voted for Trump and almost a year later I have no regrets.

Hey Silver, how are your boys doing?? Almost two months ago you were worried sick that Trump's attack on NKorea would kill them. Oddly enough the media hasn't reported anything about the war. Any updates?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

shadow wrote: September 15th, 2017, 8:43 am The best thing we have to show for it is a bunch of flustered and frustrated leftists. The media peeps are showing just how bat-crazy most of us already knew they were. And as a bonus, the Republican politicians are also frustrated. I voted for Trump and almost a year later I have no regrets.

Hey Silver, how are your boys doing?? Almost two months ago you were worried sick that Trump's attack on NKorea would kill them. Oddly enough the media hasn't reported anything about the war. Any updates?
I see you're still quite proficient at simultaneously ignoring the points I raised and reality. 1000 Covfefe bonus points for you.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I wonder how Trump is seen in the US compared to how he is portrayed here in the UK.

I remember when Reagan was president. He was portrayed by the UK media as, basically, a bumbling old fool. Yet, many of my American friends loved him, and still do.
Equally, our media hated Margaret Thatcher but the US appears to have loved her, and still do.

I was in Utah back in 2006 and visited Bear Lake (saw the monster, but that's a different story). I was in an information centre and someone heard my British accent and began to extol the virtues and general greatness of Tony Blair. They told me we were so fortunate to have him as our leader and their only regret was that he couldn't be President of the US!
Tony Blair was not very popular here.

Trump is pretty much Ronald Reagan II as far as most of the British media is concerned. There are exceptions such as Nigel Farage and Co., but the general perception is that any idiot can get elected in America so long as they are filthy rich and have a few catchy slogans (eg. drain the swamp).
I don't believe this is true but that is how the media present it.
The general consensus appears to be that he doesn't know what he's doing.

How is he portrayed in the mainstream US media?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Robin Hood wrote: September 15th, 2017, 9:01 am I wonder how Trump is seen in the US compared to how he is portrayed here in the UK.

I remember when Reagan was president. He was portrayed by the UK media as, basically, a bumbling old fool. Yet, many of my American friends loved him, and still do.
Equally, our media hated Margaret Thatcher but the US appears to have loved her, and still do.

I was in Utah back in 2006 and visited Bear Lake (saw the monster, but that's a different story). I was in an information centre and someone heard my British accent and began to extol the virtues and general greatness of Tony Blair. They told me we were so fortunate to have him as our leader and their only regret was that he couldn't be President of the US!

Trump is pretty much Ronald Reagan II as far as most of the British media is concerned. There are exceptions such as Nigel Farage and Co., but the general perception is that any idiot can get elected in America so long as they are filthy rich and have a few catchy slogans (eg. drain the swamp).

How is he portrayed in the US media?
You'll get two answers here:
1. The knee-jerk. Oh, the media just hates him. While it's entirely possible that the individual reporters and newsreaders do despise Trump, you can catch guys like Bezos, a Bilderberger and owner of the Washington Post, hanging out at the White House. Trump is all about the swamp and that's where the 5 or 6 major media companies live.

2. The obvious. He's a Gadianton puppet.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Silver wrote: September 15th, 2017, 9:07 am
Robin Hood wrote: September 15th, 2017, 9:01 am I wonder how Trump is seen in the US compared to how he is portrayed here in the UK.

1. The knee-jerk. Oh, the media just hates him. While it's entirely possible that the individual reporters and newsreaders do despise Trump, you can catch guys like Bezos, a Bilderberger and owner of the Washington Post, hanging out at the White House. Trump is all about the swamp and that's where the 5 or 6 major media companies live.

I would disagree on the "Gadianton puppet". I believe in the Ezra's Eagle theory. He will not serve his full term in office because he is NOT doing what the "3 headed eagle" wants him to do. He is SO disliked because he goes against most things the other "Gadianton puppet" Presidents did/would do. Just my personal opinion.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

kittycat51 wrote: September 15th, 2017, 10:23 am
Silver wrote: September 15th, 2017, 9:07 am

I would disagree on the "Gadianton puppet". I believe in the Ezra's Eagle theory. He will not serve his full term in office because he is NOT doing what the "3 headed eagle" wants him to do. He is SO disliked because he goes against most things the other "Gadianton puppet" Presidents did/would do. Just my personal opinion.
You're surely welcome to your personal opinion. Is it also your personal opinion then that Trump was forced to bring so many CFR traitors into his administration? In other words, that he would have chosen someone else if he were free to do so.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I don't think he's a puppet either but I'm no fan.

Of course gadiantonism would explain his current "Art of the Deal" stupidity with the democrats. This is more like "Art of Obama's Iran Deal"

Step 1: Give the enemy everything they want

And that's it. Trump is supposedly asking the democrats to play nice when it's time to build the wall. Seriously??? He's not that stupid, so ...gadiantonism?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

shadow wrote: September 15th, 2017, 8:43 am The best thing we have to show for it is a bunch of flustered and frustrated leftists. The media peeps are showing just how bat-crazy most of us already knew they were. And as a bonus, the Republican politicians are also frustrated. I voted for Trump and almost a year later I have no regrets.

Silver has picked up anything negative he can glean from the media about Trump from the get go. All through the campaign and since the election, this has been the case.

He comes across as an anti-Trump junkie. He has to have his anti-Trump fix. That seems to be Silver's constant. And constant it is. If war w/NK dies out, it will be something else. It's like a constant drumbeat.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

This guy has some great points about how Troompa Loompa ran his race.

Keep in mind this was well before the election, Trump was still being greatly discounted by most everyone.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Please refer to item #6 in the original post. I just smile when the Trump supporters attack me instead of the performance of the Trump administration.

https://economicprism.com/to-hell-in-a-bucket/

To Hell In A Bucket
Posted on September 15, 2017 by MN Gordon
“No one really cares about the U.S. federal debt,” remarked a colleague and Economic Prism reader earlier in the week. “You keep writing about it as if anyone gives a lick.”

We could tell he was just warming up. So, we settled back into our chair and made ourselves comfortable.

“The voters certainly don’t care about the federal debt,” he continued. “They keep electing the same spendthrifts to office.

“And the politicians know the voters don’t care. They also know that making more and more promises is the formula for getting reelected.

“Deep down, the aging masses know they need massive amounts of government debt to pay their social security, medicare, and disability checks. On top of that, many of the so-called gainfully employed are really on corporate welfare; they hang their hats on government contracts to fund their paychecks.

“You know as well I do how this crazy debt based fiat money system works. The debt must perpetually increase or the whole financial system breaks down. The best we can hope for is that the ongoing currency debasement merely leads to a subtle erosion of living standards. That’s the best-case scenario.

“But, again, no one except maybe a handful of your readers’ gives a rip about the federal debt. Plus, if you’re gonna keep writing about it you need to use better terminology.

“The federal debt has grown at such a rapid rate that standard dollar units no longer capture what’s going on. The debt numbers are so large it is difficult to distinguish between hundreds of billions and tens of trillions of dollars.

Going Broke at Mach 30

“For better perspective, you need to describe the debt growth in astronomical terms. You see, astronomers use light years to adjust for large distances. A light year, as its name suggests, is the distance light travels in one year. One light year converts to light traveling about 5.87 trillion miles per year, excluding leap year of course.

“You noted that since President Obama took office in early 2009, at about the time the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act was passed, the U.S. federal debt has increased from $10.6 trillion to nearly $20 trillion. Well, you were wrong.

“In the several days since you wrote that article, did you see the federal debt jumped to over $20.1 trillion?

“Apparently, after Congress suspended the debt limit last Friday, the Treasury went ahead and reported the $300 billion of off balance spending they’d run up over the last six months since hitting the debt ceiling in March. This is what Treasury Secretary Mnuchin meant by resorting to ‘extraordinary measures’ to keep the government humming. Sounds like Enron accounting to us.

“Anywho, over the last 104 months the federal debt has increased by $9.5 trillion – or at an annual rate of about $1.1 trillion. This equals a rate of increase that’s nearly 20 percent the speed of light. This also pencil’s out to $34,880 of new debt per second. Are you starting to grasp the enormity?

“Still, if the speed of light example doesn’t do it for you, how about the speed of sound? When Chuck Yeager first outran sound he reached what was called Mach 1. That equals 767 miles per hour – or 1,125 feet per second.

“So, at $34,880 of new debt per second, the federal government is running up the debt at a speed that’s over Mach 30. Yes, things have really gotten out of control!

To Hell In A Bucket

“You’d think that running up a tab at a rate like that would be a lot of fun. But look around. No one, including the upper crust, is having fun.

“Take that Facebook geek, for example. Zuckerberg! Have you seen the mug on that kid? He wouldn’t know what fun is, if it jumped up and bit him on the behind.

“How much longer this government debt binge can go on for is anyone’s guess. One thing is clear, however. It has gone on much longer than any honest person could possibly fathom.

“Under George Dubya the federal debt doubled from $5 trillion to $10 trillion. Then under Barry Big Ears the federal debt doubled again to $20 trillion.

“There are predictions floating around that The Donald will again double the federal debt, taking us to $40 trillion. If he and Chuckles Schumer succeed in obliterating the debt ceiling, he just may pull it off.

“Can you imagine how miserable the economy will be when it’s larded up with $40 trillion in government debt? You’d be lucky if GDP merely flat lined. The whole dang shebang will be crushed under weight of this massive debt. And don’t get me started on corporate and private debt – that’s a whole other story.

“You see where this is all going, don’t you? To hell in a bucket!

“You’d think runaway government debt would be a big deal for people. But it’s not. As I keep telling you, no one cares about the federal debt.

“If you want people to read your articles, you need to write about Amazon or Apple stock – or cryptocurrencies. Tell them prices will double and then double again. That’s what people want to hear. So why not give it to them?”

Sincerely,

MN Gordon
for Economic Prism

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Silver wrote: September 15th, 2017, 8:18 am That's how much time is left until we will mark the first anniversary of the election of the Marmalade In Chief. Whew, what an exhilarating 10 months it has been.
I greatly disliked that Trump was doing as well as he was in the primaries.

I was furious he got the (R) nomination even though I'm much more libertarian than I am (R) these days.

I was hugely surprised when Trump won. (I will admit that even though I still believe him to be a poor choice for POTUS, he's better than the hildabeast would have been by a margin so large it's unmeasurable.)

That said, you really ought to consider therapy, or at least a significant amount of more prayer. I've seen how bad the media hates Trump. I've seen how bad the entertainment industry hates him. I see how bad the (R) leadership hates him.

However, it's surprising to me that you hate Trump more than the Lord God hates sin.

e-eye2.0
captain of 100

Post by e-eye2.0 »

I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries. That being said when I had a choice between the final two standing it was a pretty easy choice. Things could be worse and America got what it deserved as the last two candidates really are a reflection of what this nation is today. However, Trump has done better than I thought he would. I actually enjoy the non-presidential person he is most of the time and yes even relish a littlethe suffering the left is going through.

There is only one person that can get this nation back on track and it's going to take a complete house cleaning of the entire nation. We the people have what we have because of what this nation has become.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Squirm all you want, Trump supporters. I just sit here and smile at how you call me a hater without acknowledging that Trump is murdering innocent people in the Middle East now. Or that Trump has more CFR in his administration that Obama.

So which is worse, me pointing out that Trump is a murderer or Trump actually murdering people? Yep, thought so. But y'all just keep on attacking ol' Silver.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

For some, it takes a visual prompting rather than the written word.
syria bombed.jpg
syria bombed.jpg (370.67 KiB) Viewed 2553 times
Here is a reminder of what America has done in Syria as it unconstitutionally and immorally tries to remove the leader of a sovereign country. Trump could stop it all right now (if he weren't a Gadianton puppet) if he so desired. That he does not shows you how strong his CFR/neocon connections are. Remember it was a CNN announcer who spoke so glowingly of Trump after 59 Tomahawk missiles flew into Syria and murdered innocent people.

If you support Trump, you also support the consequences of that support -- such as the deaths of children as in the picture above. So warmongers can repent now, or they can repent later, but I guarantee you that they will eventually repent of the horror that they commit.

spencer-w-kimball.jpg
spencer-w-kimball.jpg (4.89 KiB) Viewed 2553 times
We are a warlike people, easily distracted from our assignment of preparing for the coming of the Lord. When enemies rise up, we commit vast resources to the fabrication of gods of stone and steel—ships, planes, missiles, fortifications—and depend on them for protection and deliverance. When threatened, we become antienemy instead of pro-kingdom of God; we train a man in the art of war and call him a patriot, thus, in the manner of Satan’s counterfeit of true patriotism, perverting the Savior’s teaching:

“Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
“That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven.” (Matt. 5:44–45.)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

For those who want to pretend that Trump is somehow better than Hillary:

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/09/14/over ... ghanistan/

Over 6,000 US Troops Set for Deployment to Afghanistan
Officials Say Troops Likely to Deploy in Early 2018
Jason Ditz Posted on September 14, 2017

Adding on to the 3,500 troop escalation already announced for the Afghan War, officials are now reporting that another 6,000-plus ground troops from Fort Carson are also slated for a future deployment to the country.

It’s part of the increasingly complicated way in which the US reports, or rather, doesn’t report, on troop levels and details in its ongoing wars. The report on the Fort Carson troops includes a lot of questions, including timing of deployment, and how many are new deployments,as opposed to replacing existing troops simply rotating out of the country.

Those are big questions, and there are simply no answers. The Pentagon isn’t officially confirming any of the details on this matter, and while those familiar say the deployment is likely to happen sometime in early 2018, even that is just speculation.

While Defense Secretary James Mattis had promised improved transparency, President Trump’s declaration that “America’s enemies must never know our plans” is indeed ushering in a new era of unprecedented secrecy, and these reports about deployments from bases might be the closest we ever get to confirmation of overseas escalations in the future.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

For those who want to pretend that Hillary would not have been just as much a puppet as Trump now is:
hill1.jpg
hill1.jpg (46.93 KiB) Viewed 2545 times
hill2.jpg
hill2.jpg (74.55 KiB) Viewed 2545 times
hill3.jpg
hill3.jpg (127.54 KiB) Viewed 2545 times
The woman can't control her bodily functions. She would have been a mere figurehead surrounded by CFR members of the Democratic persuasion, no different than the situation in which the Marmalade finds himself.

The problem most people have with US politics is that they don't understand there is no difference between the two major parties. They are just one party, the War Party.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Cinderella left this behind at Ground Zero.
Da shoe.jpg
Da shoe.jpg (48.57 KiB) Viewed 2540 times
Yeah, right. We really needed to worry about Hillary. She would have picked someone bad for the Supreme Court. Ha! Trump chose a CFR guy. Well...well...well...she woulda made us go to war and stuff. Bwahahaha.

e-eye2.0
captain of 100

Post by e-eye2.0 »

Last edited by e-eye2.0 on September 15th, 2017, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

e-eye2.0 wrote: September 15th, 2017, 3:14 pm
Silver wrote: September 15th, 2017, 2:35 pm For those who want to pretend that Trump is somehow better than Hillary:

Adding on to the 3,500 troop escalation already announced for the Afghan War, officials are now reporting that another 6,000-plus ground troops from Fort Carson are also slated for a future deployment to the country.

It’s part of the increasingly complicated way in which the US reports, or rather, doesn’t report, on troop levels and details in its ongoing wars. The report on the Fort Carson troops includes a lot of questions, including timing of deployment, and how many are new deployments,as opposed to replacing existing troops simply rotating out of the country.

Those are big questions, and there are simply no answers. The Pentagon isn’t officially confirming any of the details on this matter, and while those familiar say the deployment is likely to happen sometime in early 2018, even that is just speculation.

While Defense Secretary James Mattis had promised improved transparency, President Trump’s declaration that “America’s enemies must never know our plans” is indeed ushering in a new era of unprecedented secrecy, and these reports about deployments from bases might be the closest we ever get to confirmation of overseas escalations in the future.
Hard to say what she would do. You could say Obama did less. There are also sins of omission. Doing nothing is also doing something. I think you are just tying to pick a fight - there is no good candidate left. The church says to pick the best candidate and Hillary or Trump I take Trump any day.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with our leaders in the US many are corrupt. One day it will change. Fighting with members who are good people does you no good as it seems like more of a contention starter than anything. We know Trump is far from perfect.
Knowing Trump is far from perfect is a totally different universe from continuing to support a murderer. When there are no more Trump supporters here I will stand down.

SouEu
captain of 50

Post by SouEu »

I propose that we give Silver the "Robert Sinclair" reward, for his steadfastness in posting about one thing, and only one thing.

It's not much of a tune when you can only play one note. If, however, Silver posts about anything other than his hatred for Trump, we will have to rescind the award and look for a new candidate.

(I'm not really a Trump supporter, but your posts do get really tiring. Please post about something else, for once.)

e-eye2.0
captain of 100

Post by e-eye2.0 »

Silver wrote: September 15th, 2017, 3:16 pm
Silver wrote: September 15th, 2017, 2:35 pm For those who want to pretend that Trump is somehow better than Hillary:

Hard to say what she would do. You could say Obama did less. There are also sins of omission. Doing nothing is also doing something. I think you are just tying to pick a fight - there is no good candidate left. The church says to pick the best candidate and Hillary or Trump I take Trump any day.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with our leaders in the US many are corrupt. One day it will change. Fighting with members who are good people does you no good as it seems like more of a contention starter than anything. We know Trump is far from perfect.
Knowing Trump is far from perfect is a totally different universe from continuing to support a murderer. When there are no more Trump supporters here I will stand down.
How about praying for him. That we should all do even your Silver.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

SouEu wrote: September 15th, 2017, 3:21 pm I propose that we give Silver the "Robert Sinclair" reward, for his steadfastness in posting about one thing, and only one thing.

It's not much of a tune when you can only play one note. If, however, Silver posts about anything other than his hatred for Trump, we will have to rescind the award and look for a new candidate.

(I'm not really a Trump supporter, but your posts do get really tiring. Please post about something else, for once.)
You are welcome to put me on ignore so I won't tire you out.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

e-eye2.0 wrote: September 15th, 2017, 3:23 pm
Silver wrote: September 15th, 2017, 3:16 pm

How about praying for him. That we should all do even your Silver.
I've already shared the quote about praying for our enemies. It is possible to pray that Trump will have the courage to break free of the elitists while pointing out that he is a murderer. They are not mutually exclusive things.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

The list is not complete:
What do we have to show for it?
1. An administration full of NWO/CFR/warmongers/Gadiantons
2. A lifelong Washington insider and CFR member appointed to the Supreme Court
3. A discovery that the Marmalade prefers spastic early morning tweets instead of rational negotiations, such a contrast from the person his ghost writer described in the best-selling The Art of the Deal
4. Reneging on campaign promises like Mexico will pay for the wall and "Lock Her Up"
5. War and threats of war as far as the eye can see
6. Debt ceilings ignored and national debt skyrocketing
7. He's in love DACA Dreamers
8. Obamacare never got repealed
9. Mnuchin, the law-breaking Treasury Secretary, and Trump lied about Trump's tax reform
10. President Jared Kushner is sitting on a couple hundred million dollars from George Soros and the Trump supporters want us to pretend that the Marmalade is a conservative

There...10 things to prove that Trump is no better than Hillary. They're all crooked. Sure glad I didn't vote for evil.