Mysteries of the Kingdom

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: Mysteries of the Kingdom

Post by eddie »

Hidingingbehind

When wanting a civil conversation, then one needs to give a civil conversation! Calling liar, twisting the facts, and then ask for a civil conversation??

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

Post by Hidingbehindmyhandle »

spirits are not created, they are co eternal with God, they cannot be created nor can they be destroyed.
spirits are one of the two things that make up everything mentioned in 2 Nephi 2:14 as the things that act.
The other being the things that are acted upon.

we became the Sons and Daughters of God when we were begotten of him and our spirits became enrobed
in spirit bodies.

we all attended the council in heaven where we consented to mortality and the consequences thereof.
the consequences are that we are subjected to the temptations of sin and we will yield
the consequences of yielding to sin is death, physical and spiritual. physical death is defined as the loss of the physical body
spiritual death is defined as being cast out from the presence of God
spiritual death will only have power over perdition because Christ redeem all but perdition.
there are only two types of beings in heaven if there were other types we would have been told
there are no spirits without bodies in heaven
there are no spirits with mortal bodies in heaven
there are no other states

considerations for determining the answer
all die and all go to either Spirit prison or paradise.
Joseph said that paradise is not in the original Greek - prison and paradise are both the world of spirits also called hell
perdition did not receive physical bodies and will decay back to what they were before becoming sons of God
making them subject to spiritual death
the scripture says rise again, a spirit body
Christ will redeem us from hell
we will become the sons and daughters of Christ
scriptures say Christ is the Son, and the Father

so the question is, given all the basis and considerations,
since physical death is the loss of the physical body
is spiritual death the loss of the spirit body?

That is the topic.
If you believe it is not, according to the scriptures, why?
if you believe it is, according to the scriptures, why?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Ether 3:14-16
14 Behold, I am he who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the Father and the Son. In me shall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters.
15 And never have I showed myself unto man whom I have created, for never has man believed in me as thou hast. Seest thou that ye are created after mine own image? Yea, even all men were created in the beginning after mine own image.
16 Behold, this body, which ye now behold, is the body of my spirit; and man have I created after the body of my spirit; and even as I appear unto thee to be in the spirit will I appear unto my people in the flesh.

Ye are gods … children of the most High, Ps. 82:6.

as we are the offspring of God, Acts 17:29.

ye shall be my sons and daughters, 2 Cor. 6:18.

ye shall be called the children of Christ, his sons, Mosiah 5:7.

ye certainly will be a child of Christ, Moro. 7:19.

all those who receive my gospel are sons and daughters, D&C 25:1.

are begotten sons and daughters unto God, D&C 76:24.

written, they are gods, even the sons of God, D&C 76:58.

Adam, who was the son of God, Moses 6:22.

Romans 8:17
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

freedomforall wrote: September 9th, 2017, 6:16 pm Ether 3:14-16
14 Behold, I am he who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the Father and the Son. In me shall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters.
15 And never have I showed myself unto man whom I have created, for never has man believed in me as thou hast. Seest thou that ye are created after mine own image? Yea, even all men were created in the beginning after mine own image.
16 Behold, this body, which ye now behold, is the body of my spirit; and man have I created after the body of my spirit; and even as I appear unto thee to be in the spirit will I appear unto my people in the flesh.

Ye are gods … children of the most High, Ps. 82:6.

as we are the offspring of God, Acts 17:29.

ye shall be my sons and daughters, 2 Cor. 6:18.

ye shall be called the children of Christ, his sons, Mosiah 5:7.

ye certainly will be a child of Christ, Moro. 7:19.

all those who receive my gospel are sons and daughters, D&C 25:1.

are begotten sons and daughters unto God, D&C 76:24.

written, they are gods, even the sons of God, D&C 76:58.

Adam, who was the son of God, Moses 6:22.

Romans 8:17
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Did you answer the question. I've missed that part.
I'm not saying that you have to, I'm just asking if you did.
If so, where? Could you point out the specific lines?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 9th, 2017, 6:12 pm spirits are not created, they are co eternal with God, they cannot be created nor can they be destroyed. Absolutely incorrect. Does God lie?
spirits are one of the two things that make up everything mentioned in 2 Nephi 2:14 as the things that act.
The other being the things that are acted upon.

we became the Sons and Daughters of God when we were begotten of him and our spirits became enrobed
in spirit bodies.

we all attended the council in heaven where we consented to mortality and the consequences thereof.
the consequences are that we are subjected to the temptations of sin and we will yield
the consequences of yielding to sin is death, physical and spiritual. physical death is defined as the loss of the physical body And your scripture references are?
spiritual death is defined as being cast out from the presence of God Yes
spiritual death will only have power over perdition because Christ redeem all but perdition. Incorrect. Read D&C 76
there are only two types of beings in heaven if there were other types we would have been told
there are no spirits without bodies in heaven
there are no spirits with mortal bodies in heaven
there are no other states

considerations for determining the answer
all die and all go to either Spirit prison or paradise.
Joseph said that paradise is not in the original Greek - prison and paradise are both the world of spirits also called hell
perdition did not receive physical bodies and will decay back to what they were before becoming sons of God
making them subject to spiritual death
the scripture says rise again, a spirit body
Christ will redeem us from hell
we will become the sons and daughters of Christ
scriptures say Christ is the Son, and the Father

so the question is, given all the basis and considerations,
since physical death is the loss of the physical body
is spiritual death the loss of the spirit body?

That is the topic.
If you believe it is not, according to the scriptures, why?
if you believe it is, according to the scriptures, why?
Eccl. 12:7
7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Acts 17:29
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

1 Ne. 17:36
36 Behold, the Lord hath created the earth that it should be inhabited; and he hath created his children that they should possess it.

Heb. 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

God created our spirits before we came to earth.

Moses 3:5
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew. For I, the Lord God, created all things, of which I have spoken, spiritually, before they were naturally upon the face of the earth. For I, the Lord God, had not caused it to rain upon the face of the earth. And I, the Lord God, had created all the children of men; and not yet a man to till the ground; for in heaven created I them; and there was not yet flesh upon the earth, neither in the water, neither in the air;

Did you want to learn or to argue and dispute. You asked me some questions. I answered. That should suffice. I do not want to argue or dispute. A convey what I know to be true. I don't need Brigham Young to tell me how to think, or any other person. I value scripture and am confident of my knowledge concerning them. If you want to know what I know, that is fine with me, but I do not want to compare apples to oranges...it goes nowhere.

God created our spirits. It's in the book!

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

If God created our spirits then he is entirely responsible for what we are and no longer just that we be punished for our sins.
(Read the Real Atonement - THE ATONEMENT TALK by Cleon Skousen it provides all the scriptural on the topic)
God organized our spirit bodies out of finer matter as tabernacles for our spirits (also called an intelligence)
Joseph Smith said that "spirits can only be viewed in flaming fire and glory",
the spirit body enrobes and withholds that glory.

we are co eternal with God, we cannot be created nor can we be destroyed

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

If you are worried about reading something from "Cleon Skousen"
don't worry, I can deliver it to you in a plain brown wrapped eMail
no one will ever know.

Besides that, I had it vetted by Louis Ringger, brother of Elder Ringger and those guys were two peas in the same pod.
Louis was a very well respected Stake Patriarch and a member of my ward.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 9th, 2017, 7:10 pm If you are worried about reading something from "Cleon Skousen"
no one will ever know.

Besides that, I had it vetted by Louis Ringger, brother of Elder Ringger and those guys were two peas in the same pod.
When I taught Priesthood, I had these two awesome sages in the class, Loius Ringger and Phil Schumway.
One of my lesson goals was to entice one of these great Brothers to speak I learned ,a lot from them both,
Phil taught us a lot, Louis taught us how to teach ourselves a lot.

diligently seeking
captain of 1,000

Post by diligently seeking »

http://mstroud.podomatic.com/

Listening to podcast's. #40 and #41 will bless your life. 👍🙏

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 9th, 2017, 7:01 pm If God created our spirits then he is entirely responsible for what we are and no longer just that we be punished for our sins.
(Read the Real Atonement - THE ATONEMENT TALK by Cleon Skousen it provides all the scriptural on the topic)
God organized our spirit bodies out of finer matter as tabernacles for our spirits (also called an intelligence)

What does God say? He said he created our spirits, not our intelligence. Intelligence was already present. Intelligence cannot and was not created or can be.

Doctrine and Covenants 93:29
29 Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be.

God came down among the intelligences and created spirits for them.

Abraham 3:21-22
21 I dwell in the midst of them all; I now, therefore, have come down unto thee to declare unto thee the works which my hands have made, wherein my wisdom excelleth them all, for I rule in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath, in all wisdom and prudence, over all the intelligences thine eyes have seen from the beginning; I came down in the beginning in the midst of all the intelligences thou hast seen.
22 Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the noble and great ones;

Zech. 12:1
1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 9th, 2017, 7:10 pm If you are worried about reading something from "Cleon Skousen"
no one will ever know.

Speaking of Patriarchs, I have my Patriarchal Blessing. This is all I need, because it is an official church document. Enuff said on this matter.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 9th, 2017, 7:19 pm
no one will ever know.

When I taught Priesthood, I had these two awesome sages in the class, Loius Ringger and Phil Schumway.
One of my lesson goals was to entice one of these great Brothers to speak I learned ,a lot from them both,
The four Standard works teach me a lot.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

freedomforall wrote: September 9th, 2017, 8:53 pm
Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 9th, 2017, 7:19 pm
no one will ever know.

The four Standard works teach me a lot.
Men like these teach out of the scriptures,
and out of writings of prophets
and out of great literary works
but my favorite, out of experience.
You can learn something special from a man who survived
7 days on a small rubber raft in the middle of the Pacific.
Or one who receives revelation from the Lord on a nearly
daily schedule. But it has to be in person.
I can learn from all the others on my own.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

freedomforall wrote: September 9th, 2017, 8:45 pm
Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 9th, 2017, 7:01 pm If God created our spirits then he is entirely responsible for what we are and no longer just that we be punished for our sins.

What does God say? He said he created our spirits, not our intelligence. Intelligence was already present. Intelligence cannot and was not created or can be.

Doctrine and Covenants 93:29
29 Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be.

God came down among the intelligences and created spirits for them.

Abraham 3:21-22
21 I dwell in the midst of them all; I now, therefore, have come down unto thee to declare unto thee the works which my hands have made, wherein my wisdom excelleth them all, for I rule in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath, in all wisdom and prudence, over all the intelligences thine eyes have seen from the beginning; I came down in the beginning in the midst of all the intelligences thou hast seen.
22 Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the noble and great ones;

Zech. 12:1
1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
This is a confusion created by inaccuracies in the translation of the bible and an inconsistent
use of the word spirit. This is a prime reason to use further light and knowledge from the prophets. This confused me for a long time.
The word spirit and the word intelligence are use to refer to that part of us that is just us, the part that is co eternal with God.
Sometimes the word spirit is used in ways that are misunderstood to be more than the intelligence.
- the father begat spirit sons and daughters
compare to
- Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech

Mehujael existed before Irad begat him, Irad just provided a body for Mehujael
Methusaelexisted before Mehujael begat him, Mehujael just provided a body for Methusael
Lamech existed before Irad Methusaelhim, Methusael just provided a body for Lamech
The spirits existed before the father provided spirit bodies making them his sons and daughters

And some times the word spirit is just used to mean the spirit in a spirit body.

So how do we know what is meant by spirit when reading the scriptures - by recognizing the context of how the word is used. If it is saying it was created, what is meant is that the spirit now resides in a spirit body that was created.
When Joseph says that spirits can only be viewed in flaming fire and glory, he is referring to the co eternal part only. And the Spirit World or as Joseph calls it, also called hell, the world of spirits is populated with unbodied spirits Maybe that is the reason hell is said to be a place of fire and brimstone, all those unveiled spirit seen as fire and glory.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Hidingbehindmyhandle wrote: September 10th, 2017, 5:36 amWhen Joseph says that spirits can only be viewed in flaming fire and glory, he is referring to the co eternal part only.
Except that the brother of Jared saw the spirit body of Jehovah, who then come down and took upon himself a mortal body.

Joseph Smith, on the other hand, saw the Father and the Son as resurrected beings. Much different.

So what JS said really doesn't matter.

The spirit world consists of two different places, ie, Spirit Prison, which is for those who are assigned to Satan's realm, and Paradise, which is reserved for the righteous assigned to The Father and Christ.

Rev 21:7
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. SEE: TG Sons and Daughters of God.

D&C 76:50-70
50 And again we bear record—for we saw and heard, and this is the testimony of the gospel of Christ concerning them who shall come forth in the resurrection of the just—
51 They are they who received the testimony of Jesus, and believed on his name and were baptized after the manner of his burial, being buried in the water in his name, and this according to the commandment which he has given—
52 That by keeping the commandments they might be washed and cleansed from all their sins, and receive the Holy Spirit by the laying on of the hands of him who is ordained and sealed unto this power;
53 And who overcome by faith, and are sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise, which the Father sheds forth upon all those who are just and true.
54 They are they who are the church of the Firstborn.
55 They are they into whose hands the Father has given all things—
56 They are they who are priests and kings, who have received of his fulness, and of his glory;
57 And are priests of the Most High, after the order of Melchizedek, which was after the order of Enoch, which was after the order of the Only Begotten Son.
58 Wherefore, as it is written, they are gods, even the sons of God—
59 Wherefore, all things are theirs, whether life or death, or things present, or things to come, all are theirs and they are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s.
60 And they shall overcome all things.
61 Wherefore, let no man glory in man, but rather let him glory in God, who shall subdue all enemies under his feet.
62 These shall dwell in the presence of God and his Christ forever and ever.
63 These are they whom he shall bring with him, when he shall come in the clouds of heaven to reign on the earth over his people.
64 These are they who shall have part in the first resurrection.
65 These are they who shall come forth in the resurrection of the just.
66 These are they who are come unto Mount bZion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly place, the holiest of all.
67 These are they who have come to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of Enoch, and of the Firstborn.
68 These are they whose names are written in heaven, where God and Christ are the judge of all.
69 These are they who are just men made perfect through Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, who wrought out this perfect atonement through the shedding of his own blood.
70 These are they whose bodies are celestial, whose glory is that of the sun, even the glory of God, the highest of all, whose glory the sun of the firmament is written of as being typical.

Alma 40:12-14
12 And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of those who are righteous are received into a state of happiness, which is called paradise, a state of rest, a state of peace, where they shall rest from all their troubles and from all care, and sorrow.
13 And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of the wicked, yea, who are evil—for behold, they have no part nor portion of the Spirit of the Lord; for behold, they chose evil works rather than good; therefore the spirit of the devil did enter into them, and take possession of their house—and these shall be cast out into outer darkness; there shall be weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth, and this because of their own iniquity, being led captive by the will of the devil.
14 Now this is the state of the souls of the wicked, yea, in darkness, and a state of awful, fearful looking for the fiery indignation of the wrath of God upon them; thus they remain in this estate, as well as the righteous in paradise, until the time of their resurrection.

Many in Spirit Prison will be taught the gospel and given a chance to receive a higher glory. But at the resurrection those who remain wicked will be consigned to the Telestial Kingdom. There will be no more advancement.

D&C 76:109-112
109 But behold, and lo, we saw the glory and the inhabitants of the telestial world, that they were as innumerable as the stars in the firmament of heaven, or as the sand upon the seashore;
110 And heard the voice of the Lord saying: These all shall bow the knee, and every tongue shall confess to him who sits upon the throne forever and ever;
111 For they shall be judged according to their aworks, and every man shall receive according to his own works, his own dominion, in the mansions which are prepared;
112 And they shall be servants of the Most High; but where God and Christ dwell they cannot come, worlds without end.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

Except that the brother of Jared saw the spirit body of Jehovah, who then come down and took upon himself a mortal body.
I've said that very thing, before the atonement, he had a spirit body
while Adam has a body of flesh and bones, hence his title the archangle.
Joseph Smith, on the other hand, saw the Father and the Son as resurrected beings. Much different.
Well of course, I already said that Adam had a body of flesh and bones even before the atonement and Christ received his after. And if I remember correctly, the first vision did happen after the atonement.
So what JS said really doesn't matter.
Really?
The spirit world consists of two different places, ie, Spirit Prison, which is for those who are assigned to Satan's realm, and Paradise, which is reserved for the righteous assigned to The Father and Christ.
They are not two different places, Joseph went back to the original Greek version of the bible. He says there is no word in that version that translate to Paradise. There is only one place we go after death. It has been called many things, Prison, Paradise, Hades, Shoal, hell. The correct translation is Spirit world but Joseph shows he prefers World of Spirits (See Joseph Smith's Teachings compiled by Edwin F. Parry)

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

If anyone wishes a copy of "Joseph Smith's Teachings compiled by Edwin F. Parry",
contact me privately with an email address and I'll send it to you.
If you believe I'll abuse your email address, create a new on on gmail/yahoo/... with some bogus name and send it to me.
I may even send you a list of other documents available if you ask.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

Alma 40:12-14
12 And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of those who are righteous are received into a state of happiness, which is called paradise, a state of rest, a state of peace, where they shall rest from all their troubles and from all care, and sorrow.
13 And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of the wicked, yea, who are evil—for behold, they have no part nor portion of the Spirit of the Lord; for behold, they chose evil works rather than good; therefore the spirit of the devil did enter into them, and take possession of their house—and these shall be cast out into outer darkness; there shall be weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth, and this because of their own iniquity, being led captive by the will of the devil.
14 Now this is the state of the souls of the wicked, yea, in darkness, and a state of awful, fearful looking for the fiery indignation of the wrath of God upon them; thus they remain in this estate, as well as the righteous in paradise, until the time of their resurrection.
while spirit Prison and Spirit Paradise are both really the World of Spirits, outer darkness is not the same place.

All who sin are subject to both physical and spiritual death. They all go to the world of Spirits. But death only has power over those who are not redeemed, brought out of the World of Spirits.
The World of Spirits is on this earth, but when it is Celestialized, those not redeemed (those that do not have a body that allows them to reside in heaven) will be cast of the earth into outer darkness.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

The only difference between Paradise and Prison is Guiltless verse Guilty.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

D&C 76:109-112
109 But behold, and lo, we saw the glory and the inhabitants of the telestial world, that they were as innumerable as the stars in the firmament of heaven, or as the sand upon the seashore;
110 And heard the voice of the Lord saying: These all shall bow the knee, and every tongue shall confess to him who sits upon the throne forever and ever;
111 For they shall be judged according to their works, and every man shall receive according to his own works, his own dominion, in the mansions which are prepared;
112 And they shall be servants of the Most High; but where God and Christ dwell they cannot come, worlds without end.
Yes, this world is a telestisl world
yes there are countless world like this one
yes the inhabitants of this world can not go where God is (they don't meet the requirements set out in D&C 129:1,3
I will let you in on a little secret, all telestial worlds are temporal.
I will let you in on a little secret, all terestrial worlds are temporal.
Only Celestial worlds are eternal.
All worlds go through the progression from creation through garden, telestial, terrestrial and finally Celestial.

There it is, I know, go ahead and freak out, but pay close attention next time you attend the endowment.

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

The spirit of man is not a created being; it existed from eternity,
and will exist to eternity. Anything created cannot be eternal; and earth,
water, etc., had their existence in an elementary state, from eternity.
Our Savior speaks of children and says, Their angels always stand before
my Father. The Father called all spirits before Him at the creation of
man, and organized them. He (Adam) is the head, and was told to multiply.
The keys were first given to him, and by him to others. He will have to
give an account of his stewardship, and they to him.
History of the Church, Vol 3, p 387
Joseph Smith's Teaching's p 166

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

I will now turn linguist. There are many things in the Bible which do
not, as they now stand, accord with the revelations of the Holy Ghost to
me.

I will criticize a little further. There has been much said about the
word hell, and the sectarian world have preached much about it, describing
it to be a burning lake of fire and brimstone. But what is hell? It is
another modern term, and is taken from hades. I'll hunt after hades as Pat
did for the woodchuck.

Hades, the Greek, or Shaole, the Hebrew' these two significations
mean a world of spirits. Hades, Shaole, paradise, spirits in prison, are
all one: it is a world of spirits.

The righteous and the wicked all go to the same world of spirits
until the resurrection. "I do not think so," says one. If you will go to
my house any time, I will take my lexicon and prove it to you.
History of the Curch Vol 5, p425
Joseph Smith's Teachings p184-186

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

If we take the lessons from the last two quotes above.
What is the state of the being that is in the world of spirits?

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

A misunderstanding cause by a mistranslation
cleared up by Joseph Smith
I will say something about the spirits in prison. There has been much
said by modern divines about the words of Jesus (when on the cross) to the
thief, saying, "This day shalt thou be with me in paradise." King James'
translators make it out to say paradise. But what is paradise? It is a
modern word it does not answer at all to the original word that Jesus made
use of. Find the original of the word paradise. You may as easily find a
needle in a haymow. Here is a chance for battle, ye learned men. There is
nothing in the original word in Greek froze which this was taken that
signifies paradise; but it was This day thou shalt be with me in the
world of spirits' then I will teach you all about it and answer your
inquiries. And Peter says he went and preached to the world of spirits
(spirits in prison, I Peter, 3rd chap., 19th verse), so that they who
would receive it could have it answered by proxy by those who live on the
earth, etc.
History of the Church, Vol 5, p424
Joseph smith's Teachings p166-167

Hidingbehindmyhandle
captain of 100

If I say "My Son Tom"
is Tom Superior or Subordinate to me.
Tom is subordinate to me - not because of the "My" but because of the "Son"
If I say "My Father Ron"
is Ron Superior or Subordinate to me.
Ron is superior to me - not because of the "My" but because of the "Father"
In both cases, the "My" is just narrowing down which Son or Father.

such is the case when Jesus refers to Michael as "my archangel".
my does not determine superior or subordinate. but archangel
clearly establishes superiority, "my superior" - more accurately
"my king", Jesus calls Michael "my King"

that is what the language, the words says.