Was Hurricane Harvey geoengineered?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
ParticleMan
captain of 100

Was Hurricane Harvey geoengineered?

Post by ParticleMan »

Bold claims. What are the opinions vs. facts vs. truths?

"Hurricane Harvey: A Geoengineered Superstorm Targets Texas—WHY?": http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=81991
"H A R V E Y G E D D O N: Who geoengineered it? And why now?": http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=82143

Gage
captain of 100

Re: Was Hurricane Harvey geoengineered?

Post by Gage »

“Tell a man there are trillions of stars in the universe, and he’ll believe you. Tell him there’s wet paint on the wall, and he’ll touch it just to be sure.”

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Many believe that the hurricane that hit before the 2008 election was caused by HAARP to change the direction of the ebb of favoritism towards Mitt Romney. It made Obama look good. If you know anything about HAARP than you know that weather can be manipulated.

Edit: Thanks Lizzy!

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

It's been said to have been happening for years now.

ExtraCelestial
captain of 10

Post by ExtraCelestial »

I have always had a hard time believing that men can geoengineer the weather at-will. But, I do believe that Satan is the master imitator and has the resources of the earth and millennia of earthly knowledge at his disposal. With that being said, I can see Satan at the helm of such a technology and carefully wielding it for his purposes. I know that cloud seeding is real, I've heard of and studied about HAARP, but have a hard time wrapping my head around it being real.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Here's a start: https://www.lds.org/ensign/1971/03/arms ... s?lang=eng

Weapons systems of the near future may include geophysical techniques to alter weather, cause earthquakes or drought, and perhaps alter the nature of the atmosphere.

Forty-six years later.........

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

No.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Genesis1:28 wrote: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: ...
Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion ships and platforms could be deployed to subdue storms before they become devastating monsters headed for populated shorelines. Can OTEC Neutralize Hurricanes?

Nope, Hurricanes Harvey wasn't geo-engineered, but it should of been subdued. #-o

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

The signs of geo-engineering of a hurricane is ionospheric-tropospheric coupling via sprites (red lightning) and blue jets over the hurricane and a significant increase in regular lightning in the eye wall. Usually hurricanes don't make much lightning because hurricanes have horizontal winds and lightning is a product of vertical winds like in thunderstorms. These jets and sprites over Harvey and Matthew occurred during rapid strengthening from Tropical Storm to Major Level 4-5 Hurricane overnight.

Link to sprites and jets over Hurricane Harvey.
https://youtu.be/kPIl0IHE2fM

Link to sprites and jets over Hurricane Matthew.
https://youtu.be/B8v6pQbOAJM

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

WeatherWar101 is a prominent opposer of Wigington and thus Geoengineering Watch, offering another interpretation:
https://www.youtube.com/user/WeatherWar101/videos

In a reply to a comment on this video of his/theirs, WeatherWar101 says:
I suggest you watch my WeatheWar101 Interview, as well as the rest of the videos I've done on my 'experience' with Dane Wigington & Co.

The WeatherWar101 Interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZyVnrmcZSY

WeatherWar101: Ending Dane Wigington's Cooling Tower Lies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgR8zCjRvpc

Psyop Dane Wigington: Setting The Record Straight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY36INbzz8M

Roxy Lopez: The Truth Denied - About Dane Wigington https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpuQHDhNYlg

Michael Murphy: Target of Psyop Dane Wigington https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwffn137YBg

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Psyop is the 'name of the game' regardless.

In 2002 I became aware of 'weather modification' through observing it on a major scale here in the Dakotas. The internet was a lot more accessible in those days. I was able to access patents at the US Patent Office and documentation through military libraries. Bernard Eastlund had developed patents describing the manipulation of the Ionosphere which were subsequently used by the military and corporate entities with private contracts.

A lot has happened since then to further convince me of weather manipulation on a global scale. We could go back & forth exploring all the information/disinformation from now until the end, but it is enough for me to know what I learned 15 years ago through prayer, scripture study, & being led to specific documentation substantiating the truthfulness of what my eyes beheld over my head.

The real convincer, however, was the response to a call I made to the USAF to ask them what the heck they were doing, and received within 24-48 hours a couple of not so subtle 'threats' to my life if I 'pushed' this issue any further. I KNEW I was onto the truth! We subsequently had our farmhouse landline & dialup computer tapped, and assigned a Naval Intelligence guy in Virginia who charmingly went over what I knew and gave me some ridiculous explanations for what I had observed. If I had been told, "Ah lady, get off the phone, go take your meds, and find something constructive to do with your time,", I might have thought I was nuts, after all.

Global Research has a list of fairly well substantiated papers on this topic:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/search?q=w ... on&x=0&y=0

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

buffalo_girl wrote: August 31st, 2017, 7:21 pm Psyop is the 'name of the game' regardless.
The real convincer, however, was the response to a call I made to the USAF to ask them what the heck they were doing, and received within 24-48 hours a couple of not so subtle 'threats' to my life if I 'pushed' this issue any further....
Indeed. So, does Kristen Meghan provide something of the answer you were hoping for?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I know nothing about Kristen Meghan.

WHAT answer do you suggest I was 'hoping for'? My answers came through prayer, scripture study, and online research in 2002.

I'm a quick learner, and move on when I get bored.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

buffalo_girl wrote: August 31st, 2017, 8:58 pm I know nothing about Kristen Meghan.

WHAT answer do you suggest I was 'hoping for'? My answers came through prayer, scripture study, and online research in 2002.

I'm a quick learner, and move on when I get bored.
Oh, right, you would have moved on from this before Meghan came on the scene. When in the AF, she processed shipments and noticed certain anomalies. When she started asking questions, her superior's response was similar to the response you received as a civilian. So, she blew the whistle, left the AF, and became an activist.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

There’s no question, by the way, that weather modification technology exists and is in widespread use across the globe. Weather control advocates are currently citing this U.S. patent #20100074390 A1, titled, “Method for weather modification and vapor generator for weather modification.”

As the patent summary states:

A nuclear fusion reactor (2) or nuclear fission reactor (22) is used as a heat source. A heat exchanger (11 or 37) that contains water to be heated (15) is used for water vapor generation. A circulating pipe (10 or 26) through which a fluid for cooling the nuclear fusion reactor or nuclear fission reactor or for conducting heat exchange circulates is disposed so as to extend in the heat exchanger and be in contact with the water to be heated. Water vapor is thus generated. This water vapor is jetted toward the sky at a state of collimation through a vapor discharge pipe (12 or 36). A cloud for blocking sunlight is formed in the sky from the water vapor jetted to reduce the temperature of the earth surface. This enables a weather modification without discharging any greenhouse gas, e.g., CO2.

Another U.S. patent (#20100224696 A1) is entitled, “Weather management using space-based power system.” It describes a space-based technology for generating and controlling hurricanes:

Space-based power system and method of altering weather using space-born energy. The space-based power system maintains proper positioning and alignment of system components without using connecting structures. Power system elements are launched into orbit, and the free-floating power system elements are maintained in proper relative alignment, e.g., position, orientation, and shape, using a control system. Energy from the space-based power system is applied to a weather element, such as a hurricane, and alters the weather element to weaken or dissipate the weather element. The weather element can be altered by changing a temperature of a section of a weather element, such as the eye of a hurricane, changing airflows, or changing a path of the weather element.

Sasquatch
captain of 50

Post by Sasquatch »

Personally, I don't think humans are capable of large-scale manipulation of the weather nor should we attempt to alter it. As for ocean thermal energy conversion, I don't like that idea because it's really just a patch for bigger, underlying problems. Vast, overbuilt metropolitan regions such as Houston, South Florida, LA, and New York City aren't reflective of the Lord's plan for our society and are generally poor environments for Gospel standard living. I feel that in situations like Hurricanes Harvey and Katrina, the primary song The Wise Man and the Foolish Man takes on a literal meaning; large-scale development in a flood plain is an act of daring nature to do its worst. I can't blame everyone who purchases homes in an area bound to flood, but developers and city planners should know better. Add in the people who depend on government welfare, who should be capable of taking care of themselves but choose to rely on the government, and you can already see multiple avoidable factors contributing to a mega-disaster

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Isaiah 14
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
I stumbled on a site documenting the 'history' of weather modification - including Patents and Military 'White Papers'. I don't have time to sort through it all, but those of you who have an interest might want to take a look. It's easy to say, "That's impossible!"

https://weathermodificationhistory.com/

And...here is the USAF 'white paper' describing the military manipulation of Earth's atmosphere in order to weaponize weather systems, "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather by 2025". Lots of fun little graphics, too!

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Sasquatch wrote: September 2nd, 2017, 2:40 am I feel that in situations like Hurricanes Harvey and Katrina, the primary song The Wise Man and the Foolish Man takes on a literal meaning; large-scale development in a flood plain is an act of daring nature to do its worst. I can't blame everyone who purchases homes in an area bound to flood, but developers and city planners should know better. Add in the people who depend on government welfare, who should be capable of taking care of themselves but choose to rely on the government, and you can already see multiple avoidable factors contributing to a mega-disaster
Agree. "Let's build another trailer park in Tornado Alley. The first 9 didn't work, but I got a good feeling about this one..." /:)

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

This discussion is on geoengineering in general.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

kittycat51 wrote: September 1st, 2017, 9:48 am There’s no question, by the way, that weather modification technology exists and is in widespread use across the globe....
From the following link,

"For anyone doubting the existence of the phenomenon of geoengineering/weather modification, please take a minute to read through this extensive list of patents from America on equipment and processes used in just such programs. The evidence is clear."

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/an-e ... f-patents/

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Did you know that NOAA is a Federal Agency within the US Department of Commerce?

On the linked page below, you will see a list of individual departments under the umbrella Dept. of Commerce.

https://www.commerce.gov/

So...how does being able to manage crop production impact the availability and subsequent price of food?

Farmers receiving ANY agricultural subsidies are MANDATED to report what will be grown and on which acreage EVERY year by late May. These reports are ID'd on satellite imagery of the farmer's deeded or rented crop land. Constant satellite surveillance is maintained by the Federal Government to assess whether or not the farmer is in compliance with his USDA Program Agreement.

https://www.nass.usda.gov/Education_and ... Spring.pdf

ALL of this data is available to Wall St and Chicago Commodity Exchange. If there is too much of a particular crop being planted over a region, and investors are gambling on a target profit, why not manipulate the overall harvest in order to get the price you need?

In the 20 years we have lived in North Dakota, we've seen weather patterns change dramatically. BIG FARMERS have all gone to GMO, chemical crop enhancement and weed management. Diverse crop/livestock producing family farms are virtually nonexistent.

A multi-million dollar GMO seed distribution operation - less than two miles from our farm - is run by a man willing to do what he needs to do to get ahead, including pushing his contaminating product onto neighbors who also do not see a problem with cross-pollinating their GMO crops onto my heritage strains of alfalfa, corn, beans, sunflowers, etc.. They don't save their seed. They can't! They must buy seed from the seed dealer each year according to Patent Contract.

This spring, our nearest neighbors decided to plant all of their hay land into GMO alfalfa, in good part BECAUSE the seed dealer told them that with the purchase of his product came the GUARANTEE of enough rainfall to get a good crop. Their hay land is right next to our alfalfa fields. It does cross-pollinate. They have had three cuttings of alfalfa this summer - unheard of in this part of North Dakota - and in a region declared by our governor to be a drought disaster this year!

We had good stands of alfalfa, too, but herbicide spray drifts onto our land from the neighbors'. Bees and butterflies are struggling to find healthy and diverse feeding plants. I had very few bees - domestic or wild - this year, and only now with much of the harvest over am I seeing butterflies on our land.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

If they can engineer hurricane so easily, why don't they do one or several on North Korea?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

If they can engineer hurricane so easily, why don't they do one or several on North Korea?

Probably because North Korean 'threats' - just like Middle Eastern 'terrorists' - serve a greater purpose to those engineering us toward the luciferian goal of absolute, global totalitarianism.