TRUMP.

Discuss political news items / current events.
Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: TRUMP.

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"While President Trump ran as one of the most socially moderate candidates in American history, he has thus far proven to be one of the most effective socially conservative President’s to ever hold office. He has partnered with the pro-life movement to roll back the availability of abortion and to stop funding for abortions both domestically and internationally. He has appointed one of the most brilliant and seemingly conservative judges to ever sit on the Supreme Court, and that decision has already paid dividends with the cases that Justice Neil Gorsuch has given opinions on. He has argued that the government must do a better job of protecting the religious liberty of all Americans, even majority Christians who have seen their rights and liberties erode over the last decade of Democrat attacks.

And now… President Trump has made a decision that the thousands of men and women in our Armed Services are cheering. He, unlike his predecessor, has chosen to listen to the voices of his military leaders and has understood that the battlefield is far too dangerous a place for our government to be experimenting with social policy. In acting to restrict transgendered people from the military the President has chosen to put the safety and security of our soldiers first, and to take the slings and arrows of the leftists upon himself. This is what a leader does. He puts his people before himself, and with three simple tweets this morning the President has done just that."
http://constitution.com/trump-overrules ... -military/

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://conservativetribune.com/trans-ma ... mps-ban/2/

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

http://waltheyer.com/

"… government-funded, politically correct, medical sex change clinic for people with gender dysphoria,” stated Heyer.

“Gender dysphoria, the common diagnosis for one who feels at odds with his or her birth gender, develops from prolonged anxiety and depression. People are not born that way,” he wrote, adding that it is largely based on strong feelings, while noting that feelings can change over time.

“The military is expected to prepare its members in warfare: to kill, destroy, and break our enemies,” he continued. “The most important factors in preparing a strong military are not hormone therapy, surgical sex changes, or politically correct education.

“We need psychologically fit, emotionally sound, highly trained troops to protect our nation from its enemies,” he added.

Heyer proceeded to note that countless veterans are homeless or suffering sub-par health care at the hands of the Department of Veterans Affairs, and questioned where the money for sex-change operations for military recruits would come from and why it should be a priority above other important things.

On top of the high cost of gender transition — Heyer put the cost at up to $130,000, not even counting the costs of a sex-change reversal that some will inevitably seek — he pointed out that the change from being a man to a woman or vice-versa is only “cosmetic” and can lead to countless other psychological problems, is often regretted by some of those who go through the process and sadly ends in suicide attempts for roughly 40 percent of the transgender population.

“Beyond the financial cost, there’s the question of the service member’s military readiness during their transition or detransition, as the process often comes with a great deal of anxiety and emotional instability,” he noted.

He also noted his own experience living as a woman for eight years before accepting his birth gender. He now runs a website called SexChangeRegret.com,and a blog, WaltHeyer.com.

“As a person who lived the transgender life for eight years, I can attest that assisting, affirming, or paying for hormone therapies and genital mutilation surgeries would not have strengthened our military,” Heyer concluded. “They would only have brought adverse long-term consequences, both for individuals and for our armed forces as a whole.”

So there you have it, straight from the mouth (or keyboard) of a former transgender military veteran who disagrees with the progressive push of transgenderism for all on the taxpayer dime."

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://constitution.com/susan-rice-side ... ambitions/
"The liberal “resistance” to Donald Trump has taken one of its most bizarre turns yet, as ex-Obama security advisor Susan Rice let fly a wildly irresponsible idea.
In the months since President Trump was inaugurated, the left has been working overtime to attempt to discredit the Commander in Chief – a dangerous proposition in and of itself. Much of this so-called “resistance” has focused on personal bits regarding Trump, including the left’s absurd insistence that the President is some sort of supreme bigot and xenophobe.
Lately, however, the “resistance” has become a bit more anarchic and desperate, attacking Trump’s policy initiatives and defying The Donald at every possible political turn. In the latest international row between North Korea and the United States, however, nearly all are in agreement that Trump will need to act before the U.S. catches a nuke screaming across the Pacific.

“Former President Barack Obama’s National Security adviser, Susan Rice, wants President Donald Trump to accept North Korea as a nuclear power.
“’History shows that we can, if we must, tolerate nuclear weapons in North Korea — the same way we tolerated the far greater threat of thousands of Soviet nuclear weapons during the Cold War,’ she wrote in a New York Times op-ed, criticizing the president’s ‘fire and fury’ rhetoric in response to the escalating tensions between the two countries.
“Rice complained that Trump’s rhetoric was “unprecedented and especially dangerous” and that America would have to be cautious about its response to Pyongyang.
“She defended Obama’s actions in response to North Korea, insisting that his administration put them ‘on edge’ by conducting joint military exercises with South Korea and introducing more economic sanctions.”
That is precisely what this liberal “resistance” to President Trump boils down to: Opposing him no matter what the circumstances are.
In North Korea we have a maddeningly vile dictator hellbent on wiping the United States off of the map. This despot has just recently, and quite mysteriously, advanced his nuclear missile technology years forward in a matter of months, and Susan Rice believes that we should allow it to continue that way."
No one, and we mean no one, can truly believe that Kim Jong Un should be allowed a nuclear arsenal except Susan Rice, and Susan Rice’s opinion is clearly nothing more than a dangerous and misguided attack on our Commander in Chief."

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: July 20th, 2017, 2:47 pm
larsenb wrote: July 20th, 2017, 12:16 pm
Silver wrote: July 20th, 2017, 7:06 am
larsenb wrote: July 19th, 2017, 10:32 pm Still another plus for the Trump camp. This is an outstanding move, IMHO. First posted here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9823&p=794657#p794657

Shallow analysis, again, from the Trump supporters who are so desperate to remove the bloody smear across the Murderer In Chief's face. He's getting rid of the CIA program because he's got boots on the ground, and not just in Syria. There's talk of going back to Libya now. Warmongers!
One can always count on Silver making still another round in the same groove.
That's me, the guy who would just like the killing of brown people to stop. How silly of me.
You seem to be obsessed with this racist meme . . . very much like the Left in general. Why is that?

GW Bush and Clinton got us into wars w/the Slavs in the Balkans. They are hardly 'brown'. Incidentally, many Muslims in the Middle and Near East are as white as any European.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

larsenb wrote: August 10th, 2017, 2:24 pm
Silver wrote: July 20th, 2017, 2:47 pm
larsenb wrote: July 20th, 2017, 12:16 pm
Silver wrote: July 20th, 2017, 7:06 am

Shallow analysis, again, from the Trump supporters who are so desperate to remove the bloody smear across the Murderer In Chief's face. He's getting rid of the CIA program because he's got boots on the ground, and not just in Syria. There's talk of going back to Libya now. Warmongers!
One can always count on Silver making still another round in the same groove.
That's me, the guy who would just like the killing of brown people to stop. How silly of me.
You seem to be obsessed with this racist meme . . . very much like the Left in general. Why is that?

GW Bush and Clinton got us into wars w/the Slavs in the Balkans. They are hardly 'brown'. Incidentally, many Muslims in the Middle and Near East are as white as any European.
Maybe Silver is okay with Korea attacking us. And maybe he is against Trump defending us by sending a warning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk_vDv7fm74

Breaking News Today 8/10/17 , North Korea ' plan ' to strike US territory Guam

WHY NORTH KOREA WON’T LAST EVEN FEW DAYS IN A WAR WITH U.S?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://www.westernjournalism.com/uneart ... tyalliance

"Trump said that if he were president, he would first “negotiate like crazy.”
“Look, Tim — if a man walks up to you and puts a gun to your head and says, ‘give me your money,’ wouldn’t you rather know where he’s coming from before he had the gun in his hand?” Trump asked.
But if negotiations proved to be unsuccessful, Trump said he would take action to “solve the problem now than solve it later.”
“Tim, do you know that this country gave them nuclear reactors, free fuel for 10 years. We virtually tried to bribe them into stopping and they’re continuing to what they’re doing. And they’re laughing at us, they think we’re a bunch of dummies,” Trump said.
“I’m saying that we have to do something to stop.”

The nearly 20-year-old interview resurfaced after The Washington Post reported Tuesday that the Defense Intelligence Agency assessed in July that North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that fits inside its intercontinental ballistic missiles.

“The IC (intelligence community) assesses North Korea has produced nuclear weapons for ballistic missile delivery, to include delivery by ICBM-class missiles,” the assessment read, according to an excerpt provided to The Post.

The U.S. intelligence community also calculated in July that the nuclear arsenal controlled by North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un now contains 60 nuclear weapons.

The United Nations Security Council Saturday voted unanimously Saturday to impose new sanctions on North Korea for conducting two ICBM tests and violating prior resolutions. The sanctions will cut the regime’s annual export revenue of $3 billion by more than a third, according to U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley.

North Korea called the new sanctions an attempt “to strangle a nation,” and warned that “physical action will be taken mercilessly with the mobilization of all its national strength.”

Trump responded Tuesday, warning North Korea it “will be met with fire and fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before,” if it continues to threaten the United States.

He dialed up the rhetoric further Wednesday, tweeting that the U.S. nuclear arsenal “is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before” since he ordered a series of renovations and modernisations.

If Trump was president in the late 90s, it is possible the U.S. government would have taken a more proactive approach toward the North Korean nuclear threat.

“You want to do it in five years when they have warheads all over the place, every one of them pointing to New York City and Washington?” Trump said in the 1999 interview. “Or do you want to do something now?”

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://constitution.com/guams-governor- ... rth-korea/

"While liberals may be quite upset with President Trump’s posturing and tough talk on North Korea, the people living within striking distance of North Korea have a very different opinion on the matter.

Guam’s Governor, Eddie Calvo, appeared on Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Show on Wednesday night and he had nothing but praise for President Trump.

Calvo explained that the people of Guam want a President who’s willing to stand up for them. They want a President who’s willing to put himself between innocent people and a madman like North Korea’s Kim Jong Un.

“We encourage everyone to go through their lives and live them like you would any other day.

As far as I’m concerned, as an American citizen, I want a president that says that if any nation such as North Korea attack Guam, attack Honolulu, attack the west coast, they will be met with Hell and fury.”

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong-un will find another path!" President Trump said on Twitter.

North Korea has announced a detailed plan to launch a salvo of ballistic missiles toward the US Pacific territory of Guam, a major military hub and home to US bombers."

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

“Since the start of this administration, President Trump has asked that Maduro respect Venezuela’s constitution, hold free and fair elections, release political prisoners, cease all human rights violations, and stop oppressing Venezuela’s great people,” the White House said.

“The Maduro regime has refused to heed this call, which has been echoed around the region and the world. Instead, Maduro has chosen the path of dictatorship,” the statement said.

“The United States stands with the people of Venezuela in the face of their continued oppression by the Maduro regime. President Trump will gladly speak with the leader of Venezuela as soon as democracy is restored in that country,” the statement said."
http://www.westernjournalism.com/trump- ... tyalliance

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://conservativetribune.com/breaking ... tyalliance

“I am seriously considering a pardon for Sheriff Arpaio,” Trump stated on Sunday. “He has done a lot in the fight against illegal immigration. He’s a great American patriot and I hate to see what has happened to him.”
Trump also indicated that he will likely make a decision on the Arpaio pardon in the next few days.

The 85-year-old retired officer was found guilty on July 31 of misdemeanor contempt of court from his time in office when he continued to back enforcement efforts against illegal immigrants in Maricopa County, Arizona.
He could face up to six months in jail for that charge, although he has not yet been sentenced.

“Is there anyone in local law enforcement who has done more to crack down on illegal immigration than Sheriff Joe?” Trump said, according to Fox. “He has protected people from crimes and saved lives. He doesn’t deserve to be treated this way.”
Word of the president’s possible pardon quickly reached the tough but aging former cop. “Is there anyone in local law enforcement who has done more to crack down on illegal immigration than Sheriff Joe?” Trump said, according to Fox. “He has protected people from crimes and saved lives. He doesn’t deserve to be treated this way.”

Word of the president’s possible pardon quickly reached the tough but aging former cop.
“I am happy he understands the case,” Arpaio said to Fox News. “I would accept the pardon because I am 100 percent not guilty.”
Sheriff Joe was basically hauled into court for doing his sworn duty: enforcing the laws of his state and the nation.
It seems bizarre that a law enforcement officer is being punished for doing exactly what his job title states.
Arpaio may be controversial, but he believed in protecting the citizens of his state from the chaos of a wild border… and if Trump decides to take action, Sheriff Joe might be getting the last laugh."

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Breitbart is going to compete at being fake news?

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/car ... 3288d12803

"AN AMERICAN university has kicked out a school group for wearing “Make America Great Again” hats after a student complained about “whitey girls tryna be problematic”.
Twitter user Essence Dalton posted a photo of a group of high school girls visiting Howard University on Sunday, one of whom was wearing a distinctive red Donald Trump hat.
“Who told these lil yt girls they could come to THE HU like it was about to be some joke,” she wrote, adding that “they don’t even go here they’re just locals posted up in the annex tryna be problematic”.
Howard University is a historically black, private university in Washington DC. Its student population is about 86 per cent African-American, 3 per cent white and 3 per cent Asian.“However what happened to my friend and I today was absolutely pathetic. My friend Sarah and I are on a trip to Washington DC with two schools, one being our own, Union City, and the other being Central Tech.
“We have been able to sight see and visit many different historical places in DC without being harassed by anyone for supporting Donald Trump. Today we visited Howard University for lunch. Sarah was wearing a ‘Make America Great Again’ hat, I was wearing my new Trump shirt I had just recently purchased, along with my own Trump hat.
“Walking to the cafe, a man said ‘F*** y’all’ to me. While we were waiting in line not knowing that HU is a predominately ‘black’ school, which either way SHOULDN’T MATTER, a man came up and stole Sarah’s hat.

“We had never even engaged with the students. Half of us weren’t even through the doors yet. Fortunately one of our supervisors was able to retrieve it. We were harassed continuously. The students took videos and pictures of us saying WE were being ‘disrespectful’, and that ‘us being caucasian, we should have known better’.
“After a lot of hate, our head supervisors decided it would be a good idea to keep the peace and find somewhere else to eat. When we got on the bus, a girl from Central Tech told us to ‘remove our hats because we are racist’.
“This is America. These are the people who are racist and disrespectful. It’s unfortunate that more Trump supporters have to fear going places than others. I will never be embarrassed for supporting Donald Trump. I will always support OUR president when, and wherever, I please.”

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Elizabeth wrote: August 20th, 2017, 8:24 pma girl from Central Tech told us to ‘remove our hats because we are racist’.
What in the heck is Obama then? He and Michelle started the race card. They are the one's opening the borders to just anyone wanting to come here, a good share of them having had no desire to assimilate into our way of life,( whatever that is these days), many who don't like Whitey or what the Constitution stands for. Racist? These people with their head up their Ying-Yang haven't a clue as to what racism is or they wouldn't speak so freely, using connotations not fitting the meaning. Sometimes "stupid" goes all the way to the bone.
Just who do they expect to come out of Mexico...Australians, Austrians, Swiss, Finns, Dutch...who? Obama started the race issue, plain and for sure and certain. Where do the Muslims come from? Who said they could build Mosques every which place, push for Sharia law, and take over cities and schools to the extent of telling others how to live, or else?
I don't think any of us have issues with those coming to America in the proper fashion and customary way. Try getting into any other country for an extended stay without a visa (passport). Racists? Get real!

Racist Blacks Are The New KKK In America
Charlottesville Mayor Is A Racist, Sexist, And Homophobic: Tweeted Eating As*, Nigg** And Fa**ots

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"The American Civil Liberties Union and two other groups that advocate on behalf of transgender service members filed federal lawsuits Monday against President Trump's order announced on Friday to curb most transgender military service, reports the Washington Examiner. The ACLU tweeted Monday morning: "BREAKING: We're taking @realDonaldTrump to court to challenge the unconstitutional transgender military ban." Earlier on Monday, Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN filed lawsuit in a Washington state district court. The groups represent two transgender people who want to enlist in the military and an enlisted service member who wants to become a warrant officer."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

David Horowitz:
"I have never seen in my life a more outrageous media bias against an American president!
President Trump is under siege.
He reminds voters at his rally in Arizona that he promised to build the wall — and he will build the wall.
Elitist media like “Morning Joe” and MSNBC parade “experts” who say the president is “crazy” or suffering from “dementia.”
Friends, this isn’t George Orwell’s “1984.” It is America, 2017.
We are in trouble.
And frankly, I must admit to you I think President Trump is in danger.
When I wrote my best-selling book, “Big Agenda: President Trump’s Plan to Save America,” I warned the president of the coming wrath he would face if he stood up to the liberal establishment.
Members of the liberal establishment claim President Trump is acting dictatorial, without regard to law.
But the truth is, they are!
The president has full authority to vet potential terrorists from entering the country.
For doing so, they called him a bigot.
He has every right to step up enforcement of on-the-books laws in dealing with illegal aliens.
For doing so, they called him a racist.
He called GOP leaders on the carpet for THEIR failure to pass an Obamacare repeal they promised . . . or any other legislation the president’s pen has been crying out to sign.
For doing so, they said he’s isolated and alone.
He said no way to Barack Obama and John Kerry’s Paris climate agreement that will KILL American jobs.
For doing so, they call him a right-wing lunatic.
Friends, This is about the future of America.
If they can take out President Trump, our very future as a nation is endangered.
Republican Sen. Bob Corker shockingly said President Trump doesn’t have the “stability” to be president.
Did Sen. Corker ever say anything like that about President Barack Obama and his radical agenda?
Of course he didn’t.
When Congress comes back in session in September, it should be focused on passing much-needed tax cuts, a new infrastructure bill, and finally fix our broken healthcare system.
And dozens of new laws I outlined in “Big Agenda”
But the media’s war on President Trump has taken a huge toll.
His polls numbers are down and dropping.
The establishment sharks are circling.
I am writing to you today to help protect and defend our president and turn the tables on both the media and Washington insiders.
President Trump needs our help today. Right now. He is in serious jeopardy — and if we don’t act now, I fear the worst.
We at the David Horowitz Freedom Center have a 29-year track record of exposing media bias and liberal political correctness.
We took on liberal college campuses, and today hundreds of conservative organizations flourish because of our intervention.
We have taken on the Hollywood establishment and exposed them.
Today, conservative filmmakers can actually prosper and make incredible patriotic films.
But now we at the David Horowitz Freedom Center want to launch a nationwide campaign to support President Trump and expose the many lies being made against him.
We want to run powerful ads on television, on radio, and across the web.
We are going to target big media like CNN and MSNBC, and frankly shred them with the truth.
I am shocked no one is doing this to help President Trump.
Many, frankly, are afraid. Trump’s allies are being targeted one by one.
I know how the hard left works.
You see back in the 1970s I was a leftist. I saw socialism as the answer.
But I had a revelation. The left was not helping people.
Instead of creating peace, love, and prosperity, their policies were creating war, hate, and economic depression.
Nothing has changed. The left hates Trump because he wants military policies that make America strong and defeat groups like ISIS and crazies like Kim Jong Un.
It is they who are sowing racial hatred.
And they don’t want President Trump’s economic reforms to go through, because they know the economy will boom, and they will be redfaced.
President Trump has always said he wants to Make America Great Again.
But the left and their allies in the media and the establishment want to feather their own nests.
They hate Trump so much, they would rather see the whole country fail in order to see our president hurt politically."

The David Horowitz Freedom Center, a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
P.O. Box 55089
Sherman Oaks, CA 91499-1964

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

I love Donald Trump.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Elizabeth wrote: August 29th, 2017, 4:31 pm David Horowitz:
"I have never seen in my life a more outrageous media bias against an American president!
President Trump is under siege.
He reminds voters at his rally in Arizona that he promised to build the wall — and he will build the wall.
Elitist media like “Morning Joe” and MSNBC parade “experts” who say the president is “crazy” or suffering from “dementia.”
Friends, this isn’t George Orwell’s “1984.” It is America, 2017.
We are in trouble.
And frankly, I must admit to you I think President Trump is in danger.
When I wrote my best-selling book, “Big Agenda: President Trump’s Plan to Save America,” I warned the president of the coming wrath he would face if he stood up to the liberal establishment.
Members of the liberal establishment claim President Trump is acting dictatorial, without regard to law.
But the truth is, they are!
The president has full authority to vet potential terrorists from entering the country.
For doing so, they called him a bigot.
He has every right to step up enforcement of on-the-books laws in dealing with illegal aliens.
For doing so, they called him a racist.
He called GOP leaders on the carpet for THEIR failure to pass an Obamacare repeal they promised . . . or any other legislation the president’s pen has been crying out to sign.
For doing so, they said he’s isolated and alone.
He said no way to Barack Obama and John Kerry’s Paris climate agreement that will KILL American jobs.
For doing so, they call him a right-wing lunatic.
Friends, This is about the future of America.
If they can take out President Trump, our very future as a nation is endangered.
Republican Sen. Bob Corker shockingly said President Trump doesn’t have the “stability” to be president.
Did Sen. Corker ever say anything like that about President Barack Obama and his radical agenda?
Of course he didn’t.
When Congress comes back in session in September, it should be focused on passing much-needed tax cuts, a new infrastructure bill, and finally fix our broken healthcare system.
And dozens of new laws I outlined in “Big Agenda”
But the media’s war on President Trump has taken a huge toll.
His polls numbers are down and dropping.
The establishment sharks are circling.
I am writing to you today to help protect and defend our president and turn the tables on both the media and Washington insiders.
President Trump needs our help today. Right now. He is in serious jeopardy — and if we don’t act now, I fear the worst.
We at the David Horowitz Freedom Center have a 29-year track record of exposing media bias and liberal political correctness.
We took on liberal college campuses, and today hundreds of conservative organizations flourish because of our intervention.
We have taken on the Hollywood establishment and exposed them.
Today, conservative filmmakers can actually prosper and make incredible patriotic films.
But now we at the David Horowitz Freedom Center want to launch a nationwide campaign to support President Trump and expose the many lies being made against him.
We want to run powerful ads on television, on radio, and across the web.
We are going to target big media like CNN and MSNBC, and frankly shred them with the truth.
I am shocked no one is doing this to help President Trump.
Many, frankly, are afraid. Trump’s allies are being targeted one by one.
I know how the hard left works.
You see back in the 1970s I was a leftist. I saw socialism as the answer.
But I had a revelation. The left was not helping people.
Instead of creating peace, love, and prosperity, their policies were creating war, hate, and economic depression.
Nothing has changed. The left hates Trump because he wants military policies that make America strong and defeat groups like ISIS and crazies like Kim Jong Un.
It is they who are sowing racial hatred.
And they don’t want President Trump’s economic reforms to go through, because they know the economy will boom, and they will be redfaced.
President Trump has always said he wants to Make America Great Again.
But the left and their allies in the media and the establishment want to feather their own nests.
They hate Trump so much, they would rather see the whole country fail in order to see our president hurt politically."

The David Horowitz Freedom Center, a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
P.O. Box 55089
Sherman Oaks, CA 91499-1964
And a few forum members aren't helping matters either. Their names seem to stand out, and they know who they are.

I'm certain Trump could use our prayers. As POTUS, he needs all the divine help he can get. Miracles do happen. Trump pardoned Joe Arpaio and I would like to see the Bundy's and the Hammonds and others pardoned as well.