Evidence That Supports Trump Thread

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Evidence That Supports Trump Thread

Post by iWriteStuff »

This is a thread for freedomforall, larsenb, and eddie to show us all the marvelous and good anti-Gadianton things that President Trump is doing for our country. It will be edifying, refrain from personal attacks, and focus on the issues. Here all comments will be welcome for those who truly love and support President Trump and have wonderful things to say about him and his presidency. We invite all to be polite and civil, to allow them to express their thoughts and opinions as eloquently as possible, and to stick to the relevant issues facing our Constitution, our freedom, and the direction President Trump is leading our amazing country.

I cannot make this commitment for any other posters, but I promise to read and evaluate every statement, news article, or commentary with an objective point of view and weigh all such contributions against the yardstick of the scriptures and prophetic council.

Let us all be eddiefied and rejoice together with freedomforall :D

eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: Evidence That Supports Trump Thread

Post by eddie »

iWriteStuff wrote: ↑June 24th, 2017, 3:39 pm This is a thread for freedomforall, larsenb, and eddie to show us all the marvelous and good anti-Gadianton things that President Trump is doing for our country. It will be edifying, refrain from personal attacks, and focus on the issues. Here all comments will be welcome for those who truly love and support President Trump and have wonderful things to say about him and his presidency. We invite all to be polite and civil, to allow them to express their thoughts and opinions as eloquently as possible, and to stick to the relevant issues facing our Constitution, our freedom, and the direction President Trump is leading our amazing country.

I cannot make this commitment for any other posters, but I promise to read and evaluate every statement, news article, or commentary with an objective point of view and weigh all such contributions against the yardstick of the scriptures and prophetic council.

Let us all be eddiefied and rejoice together with freedomforall :D
Hey, I caught that eddiefied. 😜

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Here's something I'll bet few if any know :ymdevil:

Donald Trump Eats His Big Macs Sans Buns; https://www.eater.com/2016/8/8/12403762 ... y-new-logo

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑June 24th, 2017, 4:56 pm Here's something I'll bet few if any know :ymdevil:

Donald Trump Eats His Big Macs Sans Buns; https://www.eater.com/2016/8/8/12403762 ... y-new-logo
Hey, so do I, low carb diet.

Donald Trump has never smoked or drank, his brother died of alcoholism and he said he would never drink.

In keeping with the theme of this thread, Donald Trump is the President of the United States, the American people have spoken, I pray for his safety and wisdom, I love this country and those who have fought for our freedom, " Give me liberty or give me death."

This thread seems to be dedicated to FFA, how fitting! He fought for his country and still suffers the affects of it. He is a hero as are many. America is worth fighting for, our President is an honorable man, we are not to fear but have faith, not guile.

Thank you for honoring FFA! could all those who have fought for their country on the forum please tell us about their experience, I stand in awe of you heroes!

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

I'm looking forward to hearing the good things he is doing or done. But I will remain skeptical I tell he proves himself to be constitutional.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

;)
eddie wrote: ↑June 24th, 2017, 5:37 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑June 24th, 2017, 4:56 pm Here's something I'll bet few if any know :ymdevil:

Donald Trump has never smoked or drank, his brother died of alcoholism and he said he would never drink.

In keeping with the theme of this thread, Donald Trump is the President of the United States, the American people have spoken, I pray for his safety and wisdom, I love this country and those who have fought for our freedom, " Give me liberty or give me death."

This thread seems to be dedicated to FFA, how fitting! He fought for his country and still suffers the affects of it. He is a hero as are many. America is worth fighting for, our President is an honorable man, we are not to fear but have faith, not guile.

Thank you for honoring FFA! could all those who have fought for their country on the forum please tell us about their experience, I stand in awe of you heroes!
I fought in the best war ever, one where no-one gets hurt and it's over in time to go to lunch. =))

My battle station was the Sheraton in Fort Walton beach where I was the reigning horseshoe champion. It was great fun raiding the armies TV dinners, despite being caught and giving them back. The army was camped out near our operating facility on the airfield. Really it was mostly a lot of fun, and I feel for those that served in wars where people actually died.

As an INS troop my specialty was MADARS aboard the C-5A Galaxy aircraft, an impressive beast to be sure. You're prolly wondering what kinda whacked-out-war was that. Ok war is my crazy exaggeration although my service was deemed worthy of an expeditionary medal, and it is actually called a rescue operation, but calling it a war works better to set-up the punchline.

I think Reagan was president then; I too would enjoy hearing the experience of fellow veterans. Image

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑June 24th, 2017, 6:39 pm ;)
eddie wrote: ↑June 24th, 2017, 5:37 pm

I fought in the best war ever, one where no-one gets hurt and it's over in time to go to lunch. =))

My battle station was the Sheraton in Fort Walton beach where I was the reigning horseshoe champion. It was great fun raiding the armies TV dinners, despite being caught and giving them back. The army was camped out near our operating facility on the airfield. Really it was mostly a lot of fun, and I feel for those that served in wars where people actually died.

As an INS troop my specialty was MADARS aboard the C-5A Galaxy aircraft, an impressive beast to be sure. You're prolly wondering what kinda whacked-out-war was that. Ok war is my crazy exaggeration although my service was deemed worthy of an expeditionary medal, and it is actually called a rescue operation, but calling it a war works better to set-up the punchline.

I think Reagan was president then; I too would enjoy hearing the experience of fellow veterans. Image
I reign at horse shoes and ping pong! 🐎🏓

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Trump support thread has more posts about individuals on here supposed horseshoe skills then the good trump has done.
That might be a bad sign :-?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Ezra wrote: ↑June 24th, 2017, 11:03 pm Trump support thread has more posts about individuals on here supposed horseshoe skills then the good trump has done.
Horseshoes rule and so do Eddie's icon memes, but OK, here's a latest blip about GDP: :ymhug:

In the first quarter of 2017, models that supposedly had a margin of error of one percentage point had more than two percentages points difference. The discrepancy between GDPNow and the FRBNY Nowcast is “only” one percentage point now, but my own personal assessment of second quarter GDP differs from GDPNow by at least 1.8 percentage points. ...
https://www.investing.com/analysis/gdp- ... -200196483

BEA numbers, pre-Trump effection are well below the nominal 3% adopted prosperity standard. :ymapplause:

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 1.2 percent in the first quarter of 2017
(table 1), according to the "second" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the fourth
quarter, real GDP increased 2.1 percent.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

So GDP is up.

So is the national debt.

Which means that some Americans might have a little more money to pay back unchecked government spending.

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

My family opted to forgo COBRA for healthcare insurance when my husband started his own business. Easily saved us $2500 PLUS whatever penalties we would have owed the IRS if Trump hadn't made the EO regarding waiving penalties for not having insurance under the ACA. That was a big win for us. Thank you, Mr. President!

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=44803251&nid=75 ... orts-surge

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Tuesday hailed an energy revolution marked by surging U.S. exports of oil and natural gas.

Trump cited a series of steps the administration has taken to boost energy production and remove government regulations that he argues prevent the United States from achieving "energy dominance" in the global market.

"Together, we are going to start a new energy revolution — one that celebrates American production on American soil," Trump said in a statement, adding that the U.S. is on the brink of becoming a net exporter of oil, gas and other energy resources.

The self-proclaimed "energy week" follows similar policy-themed weeks on infrastructure and jobs.

At the White House, Energy Secretary Rick Perry said the administration is confident officials can "pave the path toward U.S. energy dominance" by exporting oil, gas and coal to markets around the world, and promoting nuclear energy and even renewables such as wind and solar power.

"One of the things we want to do at (Energy) is to make nuclear energy cool again," Perry said.

The focus on energy began at a meeting between Trump and India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi, with U.S. natural gas exports part of the discussion. Trump is expected to talk energy Wednesday with governors and tribal leaders, and he will deliver a speech Thursday at the Energy Department.

Trump signed an executive order in April to expand oil drilling in the Arctic and Atlantic oceans, reversing restrictions imposed by Obama. Trump has also pushed to revive U.S. coal production after years of decline. Coal mining rose by 19 percent in the first five months of the year as the price of natural gas edged up, according to Energy Department data.

U.S. oil and gas production have boomed in recent years, primarily because of improved drilling techniques such as fracking that have opened up production in areas previously out of reach of drillers.

A report released in January by the Energy Information Administration said the country is on track to become a net energy exporter by 2026, although the White House said Tuesday that net exports could top imports as soon as 2020.

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke also focused on energy as he addressed the Western Governors' Association in his hometown of Whitefish, Montana.

Zinke said increased offshore drilling could provide more than enough revenue to offset an $11.5 billion maintenance backlog in national parks.

"There's a consequence when you put 94 percent of our offshore off limits. There's a consequence of not harvesting trees. There's a consequence of not using some of our public lands for creation of wealth and jobs," he said.

Despite Trump's withdrawal from the global Paris climate accord, Perry said the U.S. remains committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global warming. He called nuclear power a key element to fight climate change.

As one who has family that is greatly effected by the coal mining business here in Utah, this is great news.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Ezra wrote: ↑June 24th, 2017, 11:03 pm Trump support thread has more posts about individuals on here supposed horseshoe skills then the good trump has done.
Supposed? I challenge you Ezra to a match, you are goin down. 💪🏼🏓⬇️

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

eddie wrote: ↑July 30th, 2017, 10:07 am
Anytime. Bring it.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Ezra wrote: ↑July 30th, 2017, 5:23 pm
Anytime. Bring it.
Let the games begin...LOL! Pretty brave sitting behind the computer or phone, shamelessly typing without the help of spell check!

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

eddie wrote: ↑July 30th, 2017, 5:31 pm
Anytime. Bring it.
Let the games begin...LOL! Pretty brave sitting behind the computer or phone, shamelessly typing without the help of spell check!
Was that an attempt to dis me? Can't win by talent? Shameful. I have a great horseshoe pit on the shore of the lake on my property here. Anytime I'm waiting.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Ezra wrote: ↑July 30th, 2017, 8:00 pm

Anytime. Bring it.
Was that an attempt to dis me? Can't win by talent? Shameful. I have a great horseshoe pit on the shore of the lake on my property here. Anytime I'm waiting.
Hey, I live by a lake and have a horse shoe pit also! Don't wait, start practicing! Not to dis you, but I won most spelling bees also! Go ahead, ask me any word to spell.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT A PROPER UP TO DATE LIST OF TRUMPS ACCOMPLISHMENTS? YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

Post by BeNotDeceived »

eddie wrote: ↑July 30th, 2017, 8:43 pm

Anytime. Bring it.
Hey, I live by a lake and have a horse shoe pit also! Don't wait, start practicing! Not to dis you, but I won most spelling bees also! Go ahead, ask me any word to spell.
Effection look it up, oh no ya can’t, because I maid it up. :P

Here is a short list of Trump’s Accomplishments, since his effection.

Trump Economy
November
•Trump protects US intellectual property in China
•US private sector added 235,000 jobs in Oct - Beats Expectations

October
•Consumer confidence highest level since December 2000
•Q3 GDP at 3 Percent – Beats Expectations
•Ivanka Trump creates new World Bank initiative to foster Entrepreneurship among Women
•Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Surges to 13-Year High 63.1%: Participation Rate Reaches Trump-Era High
• Unemployment down to 4.2, wages rise .5%
•New entrants from outside the labor market made up 3.2 
•U.S. Factories Expanding at 13 Year high
•Dow posting first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years
•Home builder confidence at 12-year high
•Manufacturer confidence at a 20-year high

September
•Tech giants pledge millions to Trump initiative
•Q2 GDP up 3.1%
•Sales of new U.S. homes rebounded in August
•Federal Reserve: Household Wealth in America at record high of $1.7 trillion - Rising property values and Financial gain
•Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion
•Food Stamp Usage Has Fallen Every Month Under Trump
•Wages rising faster than prices
•Median Incomes Climbing for First Time Since 2007
•US Census Bureau: American median income is increasing for the first time since 2007
•Trump has signed a $15 billion relie
•Jobless claims drop to 240,000 - hottest streak in 43 years
•U.S. Consumer Sentiment Rose in August
•Recovery Is Finally Trickling Down to Least-Educated Workers
•U.S. Job Satisfaction Highest Level Since 2005
•American manufacturing expanded in August at fastest pace in six years

August
•Donald Trump Ends Obama Effort to Waive Work Requirements for Welfare
•Consumer confidence strengthens in August, second-highest level since late 2000.
•President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President
•Pennsylvania coal company to open a SECOND coal mine
•Summer Youth Unemployment Falls, Level Since 1969
•Shortage of illegal labor has caused construction worker wages to increase by 30% in Texas
•In Trump era, American corporations are seeing their best earnings in 13 years
•US trade deficit narrows as exports hit 2-1/2-year high
•Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
•National unemployment rate at 4.3% (lowest it's been in 16 years)

July
•13,000 jobs being created in WI - largest job announcement in WI history (Foxconn)

June
•Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years
•Gas prices at a 12-year low
•Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
•Trump Announces $200 Million in Apprenticeship Funding
•U.S. has record 6 million job openings, 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
•CEO confidence highest since 2014
•U.S. jobless rate falls to lowest level in 16 years
•Trump signs bills that helps Veterans and Police officers by giving them Priority and Training

May
•Government spending as percentage of GDP down
•1000s of jobs being created through pact with Saudi Arabia
•Executive Order on the Establishment of the American Technology Council

April
•USA's small business confidence is spurring a hiring and spending spree
•Alibaba Takes First Step To Fulfilling Jack Ma And President Trump's 'One Million U.S. Jobs' Promise

March
•Slashing job-killing regulations left and right
•Creating thousands of more jobs for immigration officers and border patrol

February
•Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship and STEM
•Executive ordered all federal agencies to create task forces to cut regulations that hurt the economy
•US Manufacturing Index at a 33-year high
•Coal Miners are WINNING. Cut Regulations/Create Jobs/New Plant
•US Economic Confidence Surges To Highest Level Ever Recorded By Gallup

January
•45th PRESIDENT of the United States of America, DONALD J. TRUMP

Trump Trade Agreements
November
•Japan Freezes North Korea’s Assets after Trump’s Visit

October
•U.S. Trade Deficit is Shrinking – Exports Rising
•Trump Fights for ‘America First’ as 4th Round of NAFTA Negotiations End
•Crude Oil Shipment to India Highlights Expanding Energy Partnership

August
•Crude oil shipment from Texas opens new vistas in India-U.S. ties
•Argentina agrees to allow first U.S. pork imports in 25 years
•Trump orders probe of China's intellectual property practices
•New memorandum to protect American IPs from China - Potentially save Billions of dollars and millions in jobs

July
•Coal exports up 60%
•China opens rice market for US exports for first time ever
•U.S. makes final finding rebar exports from Taiwan
•Renegotiating NAFTA with Canada and Mexico in order to make better trade deals - May terminate

June
•United States and Mexico finalize sugar trade deal
•First U.S. Natural Gas Shipped to Poland
May
•Trade agreement clears way for Moody’s, Fitch and S&P to rate onshore bonds
•Signed an Arms Deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
•China, U.S. reach trade agreement on beef, poultry and natural gas

April
•Trump orders a study on abuses of U.S. trade agreements – WTO
•Trump slaps tariffs on Canadian lumber imports
•Increased tariffs on Canadian lumber by 20% (worth $1 billion)
•China buys more U.S. coal, sends North Korea
•Trade deficit falling faster than expected

March
•Trump Administration Issues Trade Policy Agenda Focusing on U.S. Sovereignty and Jobs
January
•Trans Pacific Partnership TERMINATED

Trump Government
November
•House Passes Tax Bill in Major Step Toward Overhaul

October
•Senate Passes Budget Resolution Clearing the Way to pass Tax Reform with a Simple Majority
•Trump's HHS defines life as beginning at conception
•Iran Deal: DECERTIFIED
•Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values'
•Trump administration abandons the Obama-era clean power plan aimed at reducing global warming
•School Choice tops the list of Priorities U.S. Education Department Grants
•Trump Signs Healthcare Order, Expands Choice and Access through associations
•US and Israel withdraw from UNESCO citing "anti-Israel bias"
•Trump has written 46 Executive Orders

September
•Executive order enabling Treasury Deparment to target companies doing business with North Korea

August
•Trump has signed 53 bills into law
•Ending many of Obama's useless Executive Orders
•Trump Signs Order Rolling Back Environmental Rules on Infrastructure
•11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump - downsizing government
•UN Security Council unanimously imposed new sanctions on North Korea
•Senate confirms 65 Trump nominees for various positions
•U.S. Small Business Administration opens assistance center

July
•800 Obama regulations cut - Saved over $200 billion
•EPA's Pruitt moves to roll back over 30 environmental regulations in record time
•Cut the White House budget - Saved taxpayers $22 million
June
•Haley Tells Congress US Assuming More Assertive Role at UN
•Trump’s EPA To Repeal Obama’s ‘Waters Of The US’ Rule
•Eliminated 1200 man hours of wasteful paperwork requirements including Y2K preparedness
•President Trump Announces “Massive Permit Reform" Push
•Trump Lays Out Plan to Privatize Air Traffic Control System
•Statement by President Trump on the Paris Climate Accord

May
•Treasury to call for rolling back banking regulations
•Trump orders a Voter Fraud Commission to investigate 2016 election
•Fired corrupt and incompetent FBI Director James Comey
•HHS to Rescind Birth Control Mandate in Obamacare

April
•Appointed conservative Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
•Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors during Audit of Obama HUD

March
•President Trump's executive order will undo Obama's Clean Power Plan rule
•U.S. Will have Free but Fair and Balanced Trade: Mnuchin
•Executive order to reduce operating costs of the Federal Government
•Fired all 46 attorney generals hired by Obama

February
•Purging the State Department of Obama loyalists

January
•Fixing lobbying laws - 5 year lobbying ban on White House officials
•Put a regulatory freeze on all federal agencies
•Cutting regulations in government agencies (add 1, take out 2)

Trump Homeland Security
October
•DHS: Announces New Procedures for Refugee Admissions
•Deportations From the Interior up 34%
•DACA Renewals Drop 21%
•30-foot concrete slab prototypes erected along border

September
•ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week - 498 illegal immigrants arrested
•Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE
•Crossing The Border Illegally Is Harder Than It’s Been In 50 Years
•Withholding Federal Funds from Sanctuary Cities - Must allow ICE access to jails and notify befor release
•$1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall
•Trump cuts off visas for countries that refuse deported immigrants
•Rescinded DACA

August
•Extreme Vetting' for some green cards
•Deportation orders up 31% nationwide under Trump
•Deportation Orders Up 30%
•Miami has removed its "sanctuary" status
•ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests

July
•Denver To ICE: Stop Arresting Illegal Immigrants At Courthouse. ICE To Denver: Not A Chance.
•17 Texas sheriffs approved to partner w/ICE
•ICE chief wants smuggling charges on leaders of sanctuary cities
•New crackdown on 'so-called' sanctuary cities
•Raids to target teenaged suspected gang members
•Army Corps starts pre-construction work on border wall
•Deportations in LA are up 60% alone
•80% jump in illegal targets
•Illegal immigration arrests up 40% nationwide
•Feds taking over Texas National Guard mission along border
•Border Patrol Morale at Highest Level
•Trump Admin Preparing Texas Wildlife Refuge for First Border Wall Segment
•Christian refugees admitted now outnumber Muslim refugees admitted
•Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall
•Memo reveals ICE officers have free rein
•ICE crackdown scaring some families back to Mexico

June
•No Sanctuary For Criminals Act - deny federal grants to sanctuary cities - Passed House and Senate
•Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals - Passed House and Senate
•Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
•Rescinded DAPA

May
•Workers install final panel in upgrade of border fence
•US agency raids Indian IT firms

April
•Raids turn Oregon city into ghost town
•Ending "catch and release" immigration policy

March
•Silicon Valley Staffing Firm Charged in H1B Fraud
•Unshackling ICE - told that they can take action against ALL illegal immigrants - increasing presence in sanctuary cities

Trump Department of Defense
November
•Gen Mattis Briefs NATO: ISIS 95% Eradicated

October
•U.S.-Backed Forces Capture Raqqa from ISIS
•ISIS facing imminent collapse in Syria's Raqqa
•Gen. Mattis breaks down New Afghanistan Strategy - NO RESTRICTIONS on Air Power"
September
•US-backed fighters 'seize 80% of Raqqa from Islamic State'
•Mattis sees need for new DOD space programs
•Trump calls for Increased Military Spending: Senate passes $700 billion defense policy bill
•US shares technology with India. Enlisting them to fight in Afghanistan

August
•Mattis vows US support for Ukraine against Russian 'aggression'
•U.S. Cyber Command will be elevated to a "Unified Combatant Command"

July
•Mattis decides to withhold U.S. cash from key Pakistani military fund
•ANALYSIS: ISIS facing knockout punch in Raqqa after losing Mosul
•Mosul liberated from ISIS

May
•Mattis: 'Annihilation Tactics' Being Used Against ISIS
•US, Gulf countries form new group: 'TFTC' to stem flow of terror financing
•NATO weighs new 'Counter Terrorism Post' following Trump's demands

March
•ISIS leader 'admits DEFEAT in Iraq and orders militants to flee or kill themselves in suicide attacks'

February
•Mattis Gives White House Tentative Plan for Rapid Defeat of ISIS
•James Mattis threatens to ‘moderate’ US backing for Nato over budgets

Trump Department of Justice
November
•193 Illegal Alien Gang Members Arrested in MS-13 Crackdown

October
•Restrictions Lifted – Organized Crime Task Force to target MS-13 Gang
•397 Arrested 84 Minors Rescued in Underage Sex Trafficking Crackdown
•Justice Department Announces First Ever Indictments Against Designated Chinese Manufacturers of Deadly Fentanyl and Other Opiate Substances
•Jeff Sessions Delivers Remarks to the Executive Office for Immigration Review
•Sessions outlines broad exemptions for religious freedom
•Human Trafficking Arrests SURGE: Trump Cracks Down on “Modern Slavery"

September
•3,800 Gang Members Charged in Operation Spanning United States and Central America
•DOJ files suit against company for not hiring Americans
•Sessions says U.S. will intervene in campus free speech cases
•US Marshalls Seek Unregistered Sex Offenders, Arrest 12
•Department of Justice Awards Nearly $59 Million to Combat Opioid Epidemic
August
•DOJ Halts Operation Chokepoint, Which Targeted Firearm Dealers
•DOJ Halts Obama's Operation Chokepoint, Which Targeted Firearm Dealers
•More than 1,000 arrests in sex trafficking operation
•Four charged with leaks from Trump administration as attorney general vows crackdown

July
•Big increase in cocaine seizures
•Jeff Sessions announces new crackdown on 'so-called' sanctuary cities
•Justice Department announces takedown of AlphaBay, the largest dark web market
•Sessions's New Civil-Forfeiture Rules
•Jeff Sessions: 400 medical professionals charged in largest health care fraud takedown
•The Department of Justice Stands by Texas's Voter ID Law

June
•238 arrested in sweep of suspected child sex predators
•Jeff Sessions Declares Fight Against Elite Pedophiles A Top Priority

May
•Charges: Sex traffickers took hundreds from Thailand to US
•The U.S. attorney general is bringing back the harshest sentences for low-level drug offenses

March
•Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores
•Sessions reassures senators: No pot crackdown imminent
•Trump Veterans Admin

Trump Veterans Admin
October
•VA seeks partnerships to build and improve health-care facilities
•VA announces Veterans Coordinated Access & Rewarding Experiences Act
•VA, Ginnie Mae create task force to address mortgage refinancing issues

September
•Telemedicine: An important tool for Veterans health

August
•Trump Signs Bill to Streamline VA Disability Claims Appeals Process
•Trump signs ‘Forever GI Bill,’ boosting aid to student vets
•How the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 may drive civil service reform
•VA expands telehealth access

July
•VA fires more than 500 feds under Trump, even before new accountability law

June
•Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
•Trump Administration Streamlines Veteran Medical Records

May
•White House to launch veterans' complaint hotline

April
•Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at the Department of Veterans Affairs’
•Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program

Trump State Department
October
•United States Announces a New Strategy on Iran
September
•Trump Administration Announces 'Extreme Vetting' Plans
•Trump cuts Obama’s refugee target in half, takes more Christians than Muslims
•New Order Indefinitely Bars Almost All Travel From Seven Countries
•UN Security Council unanimously steps up sanctions against North Korea
•Fewest Monthly Refugee Arrivals in August Since 2002

August
•Trump to stop travel from countries that refuse to help Homeland Security
•America has withdrawn almost $300 million in foreign aid to Egypt

July
•Rex Tillerson blasts China for hiring slaves from North Korean government
•Tillerson to shutter war crimes focused State Dept. office: report
•Rex Tillerson, Mediating Gulf Dispute, Signs Antiterrorism Pact With Qatar
•Canceled Obama Era special immigration program for foreign entrepreneurs
•Critical milestone in the global fight against ISIS
•Tillerson to back up Trump efforts to bolster Eastern Europe against Russia

June
•Tillerson Tightens Limits on Filling State Department Jobs

April
•Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID
•Pulling funds to the UN

March
•Tillerson on North Korea: Military action is 'an option'

February
•It's a bloodbath at the State Department

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

That last post was nice, but his biggest gift to true Americans is that he brought LiAngelo home from China!

eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT A PROPER UP TO DATE LIST OF TRUMPS ACCOMPLISHMENTS? YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

Post by eddie »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑November 20th, 2017, 8:25 pm
eddie wrote: ↑July 30th, 2017, 8:43 pm

Effection look it up, oh no ya can’t, because I maid it up. :P

Are you saying Ezra has Effection disorder??
-------------/-------------------------------------
Here is a short list of Trump’s Accomplishments, since his effection.

Trump Economy
November
•Trump protects US intellectual property in China
•US private sector added 235,000 jobs in Oct - Beats Expectations

October
•Consumer confidence highest level since December 2000
•Q3 GDP at 3 Percent – Beats Expectations
•Ivanka Trump creates new World Bank initiative to foster Entrepreneurship among Women
•Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Surges to 13-Year High 63.1%: Participation Rate Reaches Trump-Era High
• Unemployment down to 4.2, wages rise .5%
•New entrants from outside the labor market made up 3.2 
•U.S. Factories Expanding at 13 Year high
•Dow posting first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years
•Home builder confidence at 12-year high
•Manufacturer confidence at a 20-year high

September
•Tech giants pledge millions to Trump initiative
•Q2 GDP up 3.1%
•Sales of new U.S. homes rebounded in August
•Federal Reserve: Household Wealth in America at record high of $1.7 trillion - Rising property values and Financial gain
•Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion
•Food Stamp Usage Has Fallen Every Month Under Trump
•Wages rising faster than prices
•Median Incomes Climbing for First Time Since 2007
•US Census Bureau: American median income is increasing for the first time since 2007
•Trump has signed a $15 billion relie
•Jobless claims drop to 240,000 - hottest streak in 43 years
•U.S. Consumer Sentiment Rose in August
•Recovery Is Finally Trickling Down to Least-Educated Workers
•U.S. Job Satisfaction Highest Level Since 2005
•American manufacturing expanded in August at fastest pace in six years

August
•Donald Trump Ends Obama Effort to Waive Work Requirements for Welfare
•Consumer confidence strengthens in August, second-highest level since late 2000.
•President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President
•Pennsylvania coal company to open a SECOND coal mine
•Summer Youth Unemployment Falls, Level Since 1969
•Shortage of illegal labor has caused construction worker wages to increase by 30% in Texas
•In Trump era, American corporations are seeing their best earnings in 13 years
•US trade deficit narrows as exports hit 2-1/2-year high
•Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
•National unemployment rate at 4.3% (lowest it's been in 16 years)

July
•13,000 jobs being created in WI - largest job announcement in WI history (Foxconn)

June
•Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years
•Gas prices at a 12-year low
•Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
•Trump Announces $200 Million in Apprenticeship Funding
•U.S. has record 6 million job openings, 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
•CEO confidence highest since 2014
•U.S. jobless rate falls to lowest level in 16 years
•Trump signs bills that helps Veterans and Police officers by giving them Priority and Training

May
•Government spending as percentage of GDP down
•1000s of jobs being created through pact with Saudi Arabia
•Executive Order on the Establishment of the American Technology Council

April
•USA's small business confidence is spurring a hiring and spending spree
•Alibaba Takes First Step To Fulfilling Jack Ma And President Trump's 'One Million U.S. Jobs' Promise

March
•Slashing job-killing regulations left and right
•Creating thousands of more jobs for immigration officers and border patrol

February
•Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship and STEM
•Executive ordered all federal agencies to create task forces to cut regulations that hurt the economy
•US Manufacturing Index at a 33-year high
•Coal Miners are WINNING. Cut Regulations/Create Jobs/New Plant
•US Economic Confidence Surges To Highest Level Ever Recorded By Gallup

January
•45th PRESIDENT of the United States of America, DONALD J. TRUMP

Trump Trade Agreements
November
•Japan Freezes North Korea’s Assets after Trump’s Visit

October
•U.S. Trade Deficit is Shrinking – Exports Rising
•Trump Fights for ‘America First’ as 4th Round of NAFTA Negotiations End
•Crude Oil Shipment to India Highlights Expanding Energy Partnership

August
•Crude oil shipment from Texas opens new vistas in India-U.S. ties
•Argentina agrees to allow first U.S. pork imports in 25 years
•Trump orders probe of China's intellectual property practices
•New memorandum to protect American IPs from China - Potentially save Billions of dollars and millions in jobs

July
•Coal exports up 60%
•China opens rice market for US exports for first time ever
•U.S. makes final finding rebar exports from Taiwan
•Renegotiating NAFTA with Canada and Mexico in order to make better trade deals - May terminate

June
•United States and Mexico finalize sugar trade deal
•First U.S. Natural Gas Shipped to Poland
May
•Trade agreement clears way for Moody’s, Fitch and S&P to rate onshore bonds
•Signed an Arms Deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
•China, U.S. reach trade agreement on beef, poultry and natural gas

April
•Trump orders a study on abuses of U.S. trade agreements – WTO
•Trump slaps tariffs on Canadian lumber imports
•Increased tariffs on Canadian lumber by 20% (worth $1 billion)
•China buys more U.S. coal, sends North Korea
•Trade deficit falling faster than expected

March
•Trump Administration Issues Trade Policy Agenda Focusing on U.S. Sovereignty and Jobs
January
•Trans Pacific Partnership TERMINATED

Trump Government
November
•House Passes Tax Bill in Major Step Toward Overhaul

October
•Senate Passes Budget Resolution Clearing the Way to pass Tax Reform with a Simple Majority
•Trump's HHS defines life as beginning at conception
•Iran Deal: DECERTIFIED
•Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values'
•Trump administration abandons the Obama-era clean power plan aimed at reducing global warming
•School Choice tops the list of Priorities U.S. Education Department Grants
•Trump Signs Healthcare Order, Expands Choice and Access through associations
•US and Israel withdraw from UNESCO citing "anti-Israel bias"
•Trump has written 46 Executive Orders

September
•Executive order enabling Treasury Deparment to target companies doing business with North Korea

August
•Trump has signed 53 bills into law
•Ending many of Obama's useless Executive Orders
•Trump Signs Order Rolling Back Environmental Rules on Infrastructure
•11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump - downsizing government
•UN Security Council unanimously imposed new sanctions on North Korea
•Senate confirms 65 Trump nominees for various positions
•U.S. Small Business Administration opens assistance center

July
•800 Obama regulations cut - Saved over $200 billion
•EPA's Pruitt moves to roll back over 30 environmental regulations in record time
•Cut the White House budget - Saved taxpayers $22 million
June
•Haley Tells Congress US Assuming More Assertive Role at UN
•Trump’s EPA To Repeal Obama’s ‘Waters Of The US’ Rule
•Eliminated 1200 man hours of wasteful paperwork requirements including Y2K preparedness
•President Trump Announces “Massive Permit Reform" Push
•Trump Lays Out Plan to Privatize Air Traffic Control System
•Statement by President Trump on the Paris Climate Accord

May
•Treasury to call for rolling back banking regulations
•Trump orders a Voter Fraud Commission to investigate 2016 election
•Fired corrupt and incompetent FBI Director James Comey
•HHS to Rescind Birth Control Mandate in Obamacare

April
•Appointed conservative Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
•Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors during Audit of Obama HUD

March
•President Trump's executive order will undo Obama's Clean Power Plan rule
•U.S. Will have Free but Fair and Balanced Trade: Mnuchin
•Executive order to reduce operating costs of the Federal Government
•Fired all 46 attorney generals hired by Obama

February
•Purging the State Department of Obama loyalists

January
•Fixing lobbying laws - 5 year lobbying ban on White House officials
•Put a regulatory freeze on all federal agencies
•Cutting regulations in government agencies (add 1, take out 2)

Trump Homeland Security
October
•DHS: Announces New Procedures for Refugee Admissions
•Deportations From the Interior up 34%
•DACA Renewals Drop 21%
•30-foot concrete slab prototypes erected along border

September
•ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week - 498 illegal immigrants arrested
•Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE
•Crossing The Border Illegally Is Harder Than It’s Been In 50 Years
•Withholding Federal Funds from Sanctuary Cities - Must allow ICE access to jails and notify befor release
•$1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall
•Trump cuts off visas for countries that refuse deported immigrants
•Rescinded DACA

August
•Extreme Vetting' for some green cards
•Deportation orders up 31% nationwide under Trump
•Deportation Orders Up 30%
•Miami has removed its "sanctuary" status
•ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests

July
•Denver To ICE: Stop Arresting Illegal Immigrants At Courthouse. ICE To Denver: Not A Chance.
•17 Texas sheriffs approved to partner w/ICE
•ICE chief wants smuggling charges on leaders of sanctuary cities
•New crackdown on 'so-called' sanctuary cities
•Raids to target teenaged suspected gang members
•Army Corps starts pre-construction work on border wall
•Deportations in LA are up 60% alone
•80% jump in illegal targets
•Illegal immigration arrests up 40% nationwide
•Feds taking over Texas National Guard mission along border
•Border Patrol Morale at Highest Level
•Trump Admin Preparing Texas Wildlife Refuge for First Border Wall Segment
•Christian refugees admitted now outnumber Muslim refugees admitted
•Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall
•Memo reveals ICE officers have free rein
•ICE crackdown scaring some families back to Mexico

June
•No Sanctuary For Criminals Act - deny federal grants to sanctuary cities - Passed House and Senate
•Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals - Passed House and Senate
•Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
•Rescinded DAPA

May
•Workers install final panel in upgrade of border fence
•US agency raids Indian IT firms

April
•Raids turn Oregon city into ghost town
•Ending "catch and release" immigration policy

March
•Silicon Valley Staffing Firm Charged in H1B Fraud
•Unshackling ICE - told that they can take action against ALL illegal immigrants - increasing presence in sanctuary cities

Trump Department of Defense
November
•Gen Mattis Briefs NATO: ISIS 95% Eradicated

October
•U.S.-Backed Forces Capture Raqqa from ISIS
•ISIS facing imminent collapse in Syria's Raqqa
•Gen. Mattis breaks down New Afghanistan Strategy - NO RESTRICTIONS on Air Power"
September
•US-backed fighters 'seize 80% of Raqqa from Islamic State'
•Mattis sees need for new DOD space programs
•Trump calls for Increased Military Spending: Senate passes $700 billion defense policy bill
•US shares technology with India. Enlisting them to fight in Afghanistan

August
•Mattis vows US support for Ukraine against Russian 'aggression'
•U.S. Cyber Command will be elevated to a "Unified Combatant Command"

July
•Mattis decides to withhold U.S. cash from key Pakistani military fund
•ANALYSIS: ISIS facing knockout punch in Raqqa after losing Mosul
•Mosul liberated from ISIS

May
•Mattis: 'Annihilation Tactics' Being Used Against ISIS
•US, Gulf countries form new group: 'TFTC' to stem flow of terror financing
•NATO weighs new 'Counter Terrorism Post' following Trump's demands

March
•ISIS leader 'admits DEFEAT in Iraq and orders militants to flee or kill themselves in suicide attacks'

February
•Mattis Gives White House Tentative Plan for Rapid Defeat of ISIS
•James Mattis threatens to ‘moderate’ US backing for Nato over budgets

Trump Department of Justice
November
•193 Illegal Alien Gang Members Arrested in MS-13 Crackdown

October
•Restrictions Lifted – Organized Crime Task Force to target MS-13 Gang
•397 Arrested 84 Minors Rescued in Underage Sex Trafficking Crackdown
•Justice Department Announces First Ever Indictments Against Designated Chinese Manufacturers of Deadly Fentanyl and Other Opiate Substances
•Jeff Sessions Delivers Remarks to the Executive Office for Immigration Review
•Sessions outlines broad exemptions for religious freedom
•Human Trafficking Arrests SURGE: Trump Cracks Down on “Modern Slavery"

September
•3,800 Gang Members Charged in Operation Spanning United States and Central America
•DOJ files suit against company for not hiring Americans
•Sessions says U.S. will intervene in campus free speech cases
•US Marshalls Seek Unregistered Sex Offenders, Arrest 12
•Department of Justice Awards Nearly $59 Million to Combat Opioid Epidemic
August
•DOJ Halts Operation Chokepoint, Which Targeted Firearm Dealers
•DOJ Halts Obama's Operation Chokepoint, Which Targeted Firearm Dealers
•More than 1,000 arrests in sex trafficking operation
•Four charged with leaks from Trump administration as attorney general vows crackdown

July
•Big increase in cocaine seizures
•Jeff Sessions announces new crackdown on 'so-called' sanctuary cities
•Justice Department announces takedown of AlphaBay, the largest dark web market
•Sessions's New Civil-Forfeiture Rules
•Jeff Sessions: 400 medical professionals charged in largest health care fraud takedown
•The Department of Justice Stands by Texas's Voter ID Law

June
•238 arrested in sweep of suspected child sex predators
•Jeff Sessions Declares Fight Against Elite Pedophiles A Top Priority

May
•Charges: Sex traffickers took hundreds from Thailand to US
•The U.S. attorney general is bringing back the harshest sentences for low-level drug offenses

March
•Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores
•Sessions reassures senators: No pot crackdown imminent
•Trump Veterans Admin

Trump Veterans Admin
October
•VA seeks partnerships to build and improve health-care facilities
•VA announces Veterans Coordinated Access & Rewarding Experiences Act
•VA, Ginnie Mae create task force to address mortgage refinancing issues

September
•Telemedicine: An important tool for Veterans health

August
•Trump Signs Bill to Streamline VA Disability Claims Appeals Process
•Trump signs ‘Forever GI Bill,’ boosting aid to student vets
•How the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 may drive civil service reform
•VA expands telehealth access

July
•VA fires more than 500 feds under Trump, even before new accountability law

June
•Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
•Trump Administration Streamlines Veteran Medical Records

May
•White House to launch veterans' complaint hotline

April
•Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at the Department of Veterans Affairs’
•Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program

Trump State Department
October
•United States Announces a New Strategy on Iran
September
•Trump Administration Announces 'Extreme Vetting' Plans
•Trump cuts Obama’s refugee target in half, takes more Christians than Muslims
•New Order Indefinitely Bars Almost All Travel From Seven Countries
•UN Security Council unanimously steps up sanctions against North Korea
•Fewest Monthly Refugee Arrivals in August Since 2002

August
•Trump to stop travel from countries that refuse to help Homeland Security
•America has withdrawn almost $300 million in foreign aid to Egypt

July
•Rex Tillerson blasts China for hiring slaves from North Korean government
•Tillerson to shutter war crimes focused State Dept. office: report
•Rex Tillerson, Mediating Gulf Dispute, Signs Antiterrorism Pact With Qatar
•Canceled Obama Era special immigration program for foreign entrepreneurs
•Critical milestone in the global fight against ISIS
•Tillerson to back up Trump efforts to bolster Eastern Europe against Russia

June
•Tillerson Tightens Limits on Filling State Department Jobs

April
•Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID
•Pulling funds to the UN

March
•Tillerson on North Korea: Military action is 'an option'

February
•It's a bloodbath at the State Department

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑July 3rd, 2017, 8:03 pm Under Trump US debt has stalled :ymparty:

Did he veto? Veto would be his decision as POTUS, and therefore his responsibility.

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

Tax cuts, scaled back Escalante NM and Bears Ears NM.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

iWriteStuff wrote: ↑June 24th, 2017, 3:39 pm This is a thread for freedomforall, larsenb, and eddie to show us all the marvelous and good anti-Gadianton things that President Trump is doing for our country.
I know you're not expecting me to post a Trump rah-rah message, and you're not going to get one.

HOWEVER

You're not going to be able to see Trump or almost anyone do something anti-Gadianton, because by their nature you can't see progress fighting against an enemy you can't see. The Gadianton Robbers are called "Secret Societies" for a reason. The only way you can prove you're fighting against evil is by showing that you're doing good.

I know there are a lot of people who KNOW who the Gads are: The CFR, the Fed, Goldman-Sachs, Rothschilds, Bilderberg, TLC, numerous others. I've no doubt some of the people in them may be working secret societies, but I'm not willing to buy that all of the groups are part of a "Latter-Day Gadianton Movement" to forward the philosophies of the adversary. Who knows: Maybe they all wear moose hats and go to Caligula parties. However, I'm not going to know about it, and likely neither are you.

Even if Trump knows about these groups and/or wants to either support or fight them, it won't be visible. You know what's visible> Doing good deeds, sharing the gospel, and spreading love.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

skmo wrote: ↑December 4th, 2017, 10:56 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: ↑June 24th, 2017, 3:39 pm This is a thread for freedomforall, larsenb, and eddie to show us all the marvelous and good anti-Gadianton things that President Trump is doing for our country.
I know you're not expecting me to post a Trump rah-rah message, and you're not going to get one.

HOWEVER

You're not going to be able to see Trump or almost anyone do something anti-Gadianton, because by their nature you can't see progress fighting against an enemy you can't see. The Gadianton Robbers are called "Secret Societies" for a reason. The only way you can prove you're fighting against evil is by showing that you're doing good.

I know there are a lot of people who KNOW who the Gads are: The CFR, the Fed, Goldman-Sachs, Rothschilds, Bilderberg, TLC, numerous others. I've no doubt some of the people in them may be working secret societies, but I'm not willing to buy that all of the groups are part of a "Latter-Day Gadianton Movement" to forward the philosophies of the adversary. Who knows: Maybe they all wear moose hats and go to Caligula parties. However, I'm not going to know about it, and likely neither are you.

Even if Trump knows about these groups and/or wants to either support or fight them, it won't be visible. You know what's visible> Doing good deeds, sharing the gospel, and spreading love.

So this post is not a rah rah Trump post.
What is it? Weaseling?
dc