Hello my name is Jason

Tell us about yourself...
jasonscott77
Hi, I'm new.

Hello my name is Jason

Post by jasonscott77 »

My name is Jason Scott. I was born in Billings Montana. I now live in North West Las Vegas. I served my mission in the Texas Houston Mission from 1996-1998. It is really nice to meet you all.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Hello my name is Jason

Post by Elizabeth »

Jason is a nice name. :) Welcome Jason.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

Welcome Jason , I have an old Bible, one that lists names and what they mean, it says Jason means "healer" now there is something you can cross reference with 2 Nephi 13:7

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Hi Jason,
I'm originally from Houston although I don't live there now. I was in Houston while you served there though. Did you ever go to the Broadway building? Friendswood? Clear Lake?

I'm sure you'll hate it here as much as the rest of us. Getting into a big fight with someone will make things exciting and then you'll really be hooked.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Silver wrote: March 20th, 2017, 7:50 pm Hi Jason,
I'm originally from Houston although I don't live there now. I was in Houston while you served there though. Did you ever go to the Broadway building? Friendswood? Clear Lake?

I'm sure you'll hate it here as much as the rest of us. Getting into a big fight with someone will make things exciting and then you'll really be hooked.
Lol yeah. We need a safe space section.... :p.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Welcome. I look forward to hearing, or should I say reading, your views.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Welcome, Jason. My mom grew up in Helena. Montana was always the best state in the Union in her opinion. Hope you like it here.