Work from home, BYOB, create residual income.....

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Work from home, BYOB, create residual income.....

Post by friendsofthe »

Anyone looking for a great opportunity to work from home and be your own boss? This may just be the opportunity you have been waiting for... If your interested just call and listen to the 2 minute recorded message. This is not MLM or Mulit-level marketing...
Attachments
Cowboy sign.jpg
Cowboy sign.jpg (148.42 KiB) Viewed 10123 times

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Re: Work from home, BYOB, create residual income.....

Post by A Random Phrase »

8-|
l-)
:((
:))
O:-)
=))
:YMAPPLAUSE:
:-?
(-|
:D
:-\
:-P
:-O
Last edited by A Random Phrase on June 2nd, 2016, 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

I’ve been a member of this forum since 2009 and one thing I’ve noticed never changes. Some forum members who think they know it all just can’t resist the temptation to become self appointed forum police… They parade around the forum in order to save the rest of us because we’re just not smart enough to figure it out for ourselves…. Give us a break RP, we’re all big boys and girls here….

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

A Random Phrase wrote:Just a warning to anyone tempted to call.

Bona fide businesses don't advertise like that, at least not any I have seen. They clearly state their business name, address, and possibly email/website. And you are invited to fill out an application either online or in person.

If they are suggesting you "be your own boss" they don't hide the franchise, product, or service they are selling.

Plus, the full-time and part-time income is ridiculously high in this ad.
PT starting from $6,000/YEAR or Full time starting from $30,000/YEAR is incredibly high?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Original_Intent wrote:
A Random Phrase wrote:Just a warning to anyone tempted to call.

Bona fide businesses don't advertise like that, at least not any I have seen. They clearly state their business name, address, and possibly email/website. And you are invited to fill out an application either online or in person.

If they are suggesting you "be your own boss" they don't hide the franchise, product, or service they are selling.

Plus, the full-time and part-time income is ridiculously high in this ad.
PT starting from $6,000/YEAR or Full time starting from $30,000/YEAR is incredibly high?
So what you are saying, is, that, on the face of it, like Random Phrase, you don't think it's a bona fide business, because of the ad.
Just that you don't think those numbers are incredibly high.
dc

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I'd say I'm neutral on if it is bona fide as I have not looked into it at all. I agree with some of the red flags A Random Phrase mentions.
I simply disagree that those incomes are ridiculously high. So in my mind at least that argument is invalidated.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Original_Intent wrote:I'd say I'm neutral on if it is bona fide as I have not looked into it at all. I agree with some of the red flags A Random Phrase mentions.
I simply disagree that those incomes are ridiculously high. So in my mind at least that argument is invalidated.
I agree with the red flags also. If it sounds too good to be true, you know ...
But I agree, this one does not sound like it's too good ...
But again, that may be another red flag.
For one thing, is that gross or net? If I have to spend $5,000 to earn $6,000 it's not much of an opportunity, is it?
dc

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

I'm with Toni. Anytime I see an ad like this, I disregard it. The reason for that is because I've looked into enough of these things to know that they are almost never what they are cracked up to be. In many cases, they are trying to get you to spend a great deal of money to attend a seminar where they will teach you their money making technique that is sure to make you crazy amounts of money.

That said, since Toni is taking the heat here, I called the number. Guess what? I still don't have a clue what the business opportunity is about. I got a list of amounts that family members of the speaker had made (which were inordinately high compared to the number of hours they worked), was told that is not an MLM and there's no big pressure selling, or anything like it, and that I can leave a message if I'd like to sign up for a presentation.

Obviously friendsofthe knows what this is about. So why not tell us? Why aren't we being given information straight up about it? Why is the selling points more about what it's not (high pressure selling, MLM, etc.) than what it is?

If anyone wants, I'll sign up for their presentation and find out what this is all about. But otherwise, I'm seconding Toni's recommendation. This looks, sounds, and smells like a farce by someone (me) who has looked into many of them.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

One of the reasons I like the ad I posted is because it acts as a screening mechanism and saves me from having to deal with skeptics and pessimists, they make lousy business partners…

The beauty of posting on the forum is that I get to listen in on your thought processes… kind of funny from my perspective…. Ha ha…. Now you can get a life and go post on more important subjects, your wasting your time here, can’t you see that?

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Ok, this is how it works:

You start with four circles, with a circle surrounding the four.

The surrounding circle represents a man. The four circles represent women. The man is legally married to one of the circles, and spiritually married to the other three circles.

The surrounding circle helps the four circles find employment. The four circles give all income to the surrounding circle, which devies out needs to the four circles.

The surrounding circle then has the income to supply wants for itself/himself.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

friendsofthe wrote:One of the reasons I like the ad I posted is because it acts as a screening mechanism and saves me from having to deal with skeptics and pessimists, they make lousy business partners…

The beauty of posting on the forum is that I get to listen in on your thought processes… kind of funny from my perspective…. Ha ha…. Now you can get a life and go post on more important subjects, your wasting your time here, can’t you see that?
Wow. And ridiculing those who question the process. This just keeps getting better and better.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

This started out as a simple business post and was posted on “The Exchange” board, an appropriate place for such materials…

That some of you can’t just pass it up and move on is just hilarious….. =))

For heaven’s sake get a life!!!!

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

friendsofthe wrote:This started out as a simple business post and was posted on “The Exchange” board, an appropriate place for such materials…

That some of you can’t just pass it up and move on is just hilarious….. =))

For heaven’s sake get a life!!!!
Your filtering system is superb.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Sorry, didn't realize it was the exchange. If everyone who quoted me will please delete what I said this thread can get back on track. (I still think $10,000 a month is an exceedingly high wage.)

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

friendsofthe wrote:One of the reasons I like the ad I posted is because it acts as a screening mechanism and saves me from having to deal with skeptics and pessimists, they make lousy business partners…

So what business is it? Selling vacuums?
Is it your advertisement? If so why the run-around?
A quote from a John Wayne movie worth living by- "Tell us what you want and be damn quick about it"

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

well, now, here's a profitable business plan....
legit bank trick.jpg
legit bank trick.jpg (26.02 KiB) Viewed 3978 times