Thank you!

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
jeffrey09
captain of 10

Thank you!

Post by jeffrey09 »

Amiss the debates, dialogs, and various conversations for or against whom ever or what ever, I just want to say... thank you. Many of you don't know my particular situations in life (or many other forum members situations in life for that matter), which is nice because LDSFF provides a place of learning outside of life's other crazinesses. I've had the opportunity to PM, comment, follow, learn from, and/or hear from many of you! I love that. You've all been more than wonderful to me.

Many of you have been LDSFF family for years, many haven't. I'm one who hasn't. But it's been a BLESSING the short time I have been a member. I have access to most forums on this site and it's great to have learned so much. Many of my questions have been answered. I stumbled on this site and didn't have much intention on being as active as I am now (by active I mean how much I visit the site, not necessarily how much I comment on posts). I actually come back so often not because of the different views people have, but because of the love I find from certain people. They make the difference! They can see past people's ignorance and shortcomings and yet maintain respect and compassion like our perfect Teacher and Savior, Jesus Christ.

We ALL have the Light of Christ. We ALL have truth. We're ALL children of the Most High. We're ALL brothers and sisters. We ALL have One Teacher.

So again, just want to share my thanks for all of you and esp the creator and moderators of the site. From my heart to yours, thank you!!

Love,
Jeffrey Richardson
Attachments
eee4fad7b3b47509c622efbbda66e2ec.jpg
eee4fad7b3b47509c622efbbda66e2ec.jpg (45.28 KiB) Viewed 14847 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: Thank you!

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Jeffrey, I'm so glad to hear this, thank you for telling us all.

BTW, that painting is amazing!

TannerG
captain of 100

Re: Thank you!

Post by TannerG »

I have enjoyed our conversations. I look forward to more. God bless you good brother.