General Conference April 2022 - Rumors / and live thread

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: General Conference April 2022 - Rumors / and live thread

Post by Being There »

HereWeGo wrote: April 9th, 2022, 1:44 pm
Atticus wrote: April 8th, 2022, 11:41 pm
Chip wrote: April 8th, 2022, 9:17 pm I haven't been here much, lately, but I see the trolls are still managing to waste voluminous amounts of people's time and effort. The only way to win is to not play.
Last I checked this forum is called LDS Freedom Forum not Anti-LDS Freedom Forum. Defenders of the LDS faith ought to be just as free to post and defend their position as critics of the LDS faith.
I guess I don't understand why people need to defend the "LDS Faith" otherwise known as the "Corporate Church". I think that the Church is perfectly capable of defending themselves if they want to. Even more pertinent, if this is Christ's church, Christ would be the ultimate defender if he wishes to.
That's just the point - it's not Christ's church. It's a Corporation. A Corporate Conglomerate ***
So they need to defend it - their Corporate Conglomerate - know as the LDS church.
And try to defend all their lies - that have come to light - as those that aren't blind can plainly see.

The Lord left the church long long ago- so the leaders can continue to do
what they're are best at - investing in Babylon 100B and MAKING MONEY - for their business -
*** CORPORATION OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS

and as I've said a million times -

Building Babylon BIGGER.
building expensive shopping malls for only the rich.

It's obvious the Lord's church has been corrupted by men that care more about making money - $100B+
Building Babylon Bigger, than they do in sharing the true Gospel and doctrine of Christ
and being an example of it.

*** The church is really a corporate conglomerate -
The Corporation of the President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter - day Saints.
"The Mormon church is actually a corporate conglomerate.
Behind the religious front are dozens of companies earning hundreds of millions of dollars a year." .

I guess that's the goal of the restored gospel - is to make as much money as it can. (100B+)
so we can build Billion dollar Shopping Malls and lead the way in Babylon, and show just what a great example
we are to all the World.

And I was unaware that this was one of the responsibilities of prophets and apostles
and what the Lord would want them to be doing.

"When it came time to cut the mall’s flouncy pink ribbon, Monson, flanked by Utah dignitaries, cheered,
"1 2 3 Let's Go Shopping!"

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Being There wrote: April 10th, 2022, 6:51 pm
HereWeGo wrote: April 9th, 2022, 1:44 pm
Atticus wrote: April 8th, 2022, 11:41 pm
Chip wrote: April 8th, 2022, 9:17 pm I haven't been here much, lately, but I see the trolls are still managing to waste voluminous amounts of people's time and effort. The only way to win is to not play.
Last I checked this forum is called LDS Freedom Forum not Anti-LDS Freedom Forum. Defenders of the LDS faith ought to be just as free to post and defend their position as critics of the LDS faith.
I guess I don't understand why people need to defend the "LDS Faith" otherwise known as the "Corporate Church". I think that the Church is perfectly capable of defending themselves if they want to. Even more pertinent, if this is Christ's church, Christ would be the ultimate defender if he wishes to.
That's just the point - it's not Christ's church. It's a Corporation. A Corporate Conglomerate ***
So they need to defend it - their Corporate Conglomerate - know as the LDS church.
And try to defend all their lies - that have come to light - as those that aren't blind can plainly see.

The Lord left the church long long ago- so the leaders can continue to do
what they're are best at - investing in Babylon 100B and MAKING MONEY - for their business -
*** CORPORATION OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS

and as I've said a million times -

Building Babylon BIGGER.
building expensive shopping malls for only the rich.

It's obvious the Lord's church has been corrupted by men that care more about making money - $100B+
Building Babylon Bigger, than they do in sharing the true Gospel and doctrine of Christ
and being an example of it.

*** The church is really a corporate conglomerate -
The Corporation of the President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter - day Saints.
"The Mormon church is actually a corporate conglomerate.
Behind the religious front are dozens of companies earning hundreds of millions of dollars a year." .

I guess that's the goal of the restored gospel - is to make as much money as it can. (100B+)
so we can build Billion dollar Shopping Malls and lead the way in Babylon, and show just what a great example
we are to all the World.

And I was unaware that this was one of the responsibilities of prophets and apostles
and what the Lord would want them to be doing.

"When it came time to cut the mall’s flouncy pink ribbon, Monson, flanked by Utah dignitaries, cheered,
"1 2 3 Let's Go Shopping!"

If the Lord agreed with you, why did he command Joseph to make a for profit corporation? Why did God then command other saints to buy stock in that corporation?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Atticus wrote: April 9th, 2022, 7:18 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: April 9th, 2022, 12:17 am
https://march8miracle.org wrote: C -- 3 = Month
H -- 8 = The day was skipped this time
R - 18 = Day of the 5.7 magnitude earthquake
I -- 9 = The very Minute that Moroni landed his instrument
S - 19 = The very Hour on the opposite side of Planet Earth
T - 20 = The very Year and Century when Moroni quickly ate it
and why the fab 15 fail to show you strange stuff such as this amazing timing pattern, and another like unto it at the cited link, wherein appeared an angel type image :?:
I don't even know what you're asking.
Yet you edited out the timing pattern when you replied, like Taki and others have done before. :P

The probability of such an earthquake occurring is better stated as 1 in 57(50) million.

The 50 in parenthesis represents the variance or error. I was joking that it was exactly 1 in 57 million, because the number fifty-seven is very likely emblematic of the Davidic Servant, and the magnitude of said earthquake was 5.7.
Michael Sherwin wrote: September 4th, 2019, 4:17 pm
I'm not really bouncing ... The Spirit has revealed many details to me about how Joseph Smith started the Church. The "angel" that brought the "gold plates" was Parley P. Pratt. The "angel" that "took the gold plates away" was Parley P. Pratt. The "angel" that "brought the gold plates back a year later" was Parley P. Pratt. Parley had a wagon route that he made every year. It went from around Palmyra to Sandusky, Ohio every year. The gold plates was a manuscript that Parley had on his wagon. The so called 116 pages was that manuscript. Martin Harris' wife wanted nothing to do with it so she traded the manuscript back to Parley and the angel took it away and returned with it one year later. Sidney Rigdon lived in Sandusky! As soon as the BOM was published and Parley was back in Sandusky he showed the BOM to Rigdon. Rigdon was an instant convert to the new church and held down the number two spot. He did not have to read it or pray about it. After all it was his religion that he added to a manuscript that was not his work about Jews that came to the America's.

Ninety percent of this is direct knowledge from the Spirit. The other 10% is making obvious connections …
The above quotation, shows some of what the Spirit has had to say about said angel Moroni as another fabricated fable; i.e. no wonder the magnitude. The amazing timing pattern pointing to Christ guarantees the absence of evil influence.

Placing the variance in parenthesis is something I learned fro watching the Physics Girl on YouTube. I would give a range of 1 chance in 7 million, up to 1 chance in 107 million. There may be more patterns causes a big change to become more likely. Taki and Elbur both backed out of a serious conversation when it started getting down to brass tacks.

Backyard Professor is taking questions, just as I finish this post. Ya'll should tune in. :idea:

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 8th, 2022, 4:54 pmThe study found the expression of DNA, which they worried would be possible of entering the nucleus. Further tests found that it couldn't.
“However, the researchers at Lund University in Malmö, Sweden, found that the mRNA vaccine enters human liver cells and triggers the cell’s DNA in the NUCLEUS to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.”

Pfizer mRNA vaccine goes into liver and changes into DNA, Swedish study finds https://en.protothema.gr/pfizer-mrna-va ... udy-finds/

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

READ THIS PLEASE! DO NOT READ OR WATCH CONFERNCE EVER AFTER THIS POST YOU WILL BE HEAVILY CURSED. THE ADVERSARY SPEAKS THROUGH THESE PEOPLE AND PHTS RHEM ASLEEP FOR A REASON MENTALLY!! HE IS EVIL AND GOING TO PUT MORE AND MORE MAGJC INTO THE WORDS HE HAS ALREADY DONE OVER COVID! THE MAGJC IS SO BAD SOON you will be turned into some sort of hypnotized person for evil, the church, following the prophet to the death. I mean to the death! Never pay tithing to this church again. If you pay the tithing to this church you will find yourself trapped into something terrible in the last days. Christians will be pitted against one another and Satanists will enjoy that but the most they want to do is to destroy your soul. And if you pay...you'll be sorry. Don't pay, don't watch. Amen.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Thinker wrote: June 1st, 2022, 4:34 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: April 8th, 2022, 4:54 pmThe study found the expression of DNA, which they worried would be possible of entering the nucleus. Further tests found that it couldn't.
“However, the researchers at Lund University in Malmö, Sweden, found that the mRNA vaccine enters human liver cells and triggers the cell’s DNA in the NUCLEUS to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.”

Pfizer mRNA vaccine goes into liver and changes into DNA, Swedish study finds https://en.protothema.gr/pfizer-mrna-va ... udy-finds/
Yeah. That's the same thing I said. I doesn't enter the nucleus. It's trying to make a big deal of the nucleus expressing DNA, like I said, but that's all it found. Like I said.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Artaxerxes wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 7:29 am
Thinker wrote: June 1st, 2022, 4:34 pm “However, the researchers at Lund University in Malmö, Sweden, found that the mRNA vaccine enters human liver cells and triggers the cell’s DNA in the NUCLEUS to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.”

Yeah. That's the same thing I said. I doesn't enter the nucleus. It's trying to make a big deal of the nucleus expressing DNA, like I said, but that's all it found. Like I said.
DNA is in cells - primarily in the nucleus, but also the mitochondria & cytoplasm. DNA is in multiple parts of CELLS.

As the study explained, “the mRNA vaccine enters human liver cells and triggers the cell’s DNA in the NUCLEUS.”

The experimental mRNA shots interact with DNA. This is major. Nobody knows the long term effects, except probably those instigating it, which is why they are hiding ingredients.

” As noted at the time, many people who receive the vaccine today will not be around in 55 years, let alone 75 years. Now, the FDA has revised the timeframe and says it will actually need 75 years, with an end date of around 2096 before all Pfizer Covid vaccine data can be released under a FOIA request to researchers…” https://www.uspresidentialelectionnews. ... cine-data/

I have prayed & will pray for loved ones who have taken these dangerous shots. Many were medically coerced to - even after they tested positive & developed natural immunity from covid (freaking insane!) - it’s really immoral. Anybody who can’t see at least that is in denial.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Thinker wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 9:29 am
Artaxerxes wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 7:29 am
Thinker wrote: June 1st, 2022, 4:34 pm “However, the researchers at Lund University in Malmö, Sweden, found that the mRNA vaccine enters human liver cells and triggers the cell’s DNA in the NUCLEUS to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.”

DNA is in cells - primarily in the nucleus, but also the mitochondria & cytoplasm. DNA is in multiple parts of CELLS.

As the study explained, “the mRNA vaccine enters human liver cells and triggers the cell’s DNA in the NUCLEUS.”

The experimental mRNA shots interact with DNA. This is major. Nobody knows the long term effects, except probably those instigating it, which is why they are hiding ingredients.

” As noted at the time, many people who receive the vaccine today will not be around in 55 years, let alone 75 years. Now, the FDA has revised the timeframe and says it will actually need 75 years, with an end date of around 2096 before all Pfizer Covid vaccine data can be released under a FOIA request to researchers…” https://www.uspresidentialelectionnews. ... cine-data/

I have prayed & will pray for loved ones who have taken these dangerous shots. Many were medically coerced to - even after they tested positive & developed natural immunity from covid (freaking insane!) - it’s really immoral. Anybody who can’t see at least that is in denial.
Seeing the nuclear DNA express more line-1 proteins doesn't change our dna or anything like that. It is not major to see the nucleus doing something it naturally does. It doesn't make it gene therapy or whatever other scary labels people want to put on it.