Vaccinated, are they becoming The Borg?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Darren
captain of 1,000

Re: Vaccinated, are they becoming The Borg?

Post by Darren »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 6th, 2021, 6:49 pm The subject comes up in a video
About 13 minutes in, Jesus crossed the Mediterranean, not the Galilee. Near the end it discusses the Magdalene’s, possible descendants, and that Jesus may return to the area. And that a couple of the apostles headed that way too.
After Jesus moved the Church to Scandinavia they made Njord the first king of Norway. Njord is the brother-in-law of Jesus, Lazarus, whom Jesus raised from the dead.

Then Yngvi-Frey who is Jesus' oldest son became the second king of Norway.

The Jerusalem born church was moved to the Island of Fun just off of the Danish Peninsula, town of Odense. The General Conferences held at Ostertag and All-hallows is the place and time that the great trade union met together, and was the place where the word Fun in English comes from.

The Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel are in our Germanic heritage.

God Bless,
Darren

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Trusting in government and the Supervillains that occupy the leadership of government is part of the Great Delusion that leads to the Jab. Then for the person there becomes a choice to stay in a defiled Borg like body, or to abandon the physical body lost to the evil system. Evil spirits have had enmity keeping them from possessing the bodies given to the children of Adam and Eve. Could the jab be an end-run to get access into those bodies?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Darren wrote: August 6th, 2021, 7:23 pm Trusting in government and the Supervillains that occupy the leadership of government is part of the Great Delusion that leads to the Jab. Then for the person there becomes a choice to stay in a defiled Borg like body, or to abandon the physical body lost to the evil system. Evil spirits have had enmity keeping them from possessing the bodies given to the children of Adam and Eve. Could the jab be an end-run to get access into those bodies?
Good points. You have the most interesting things to say.

I could see the injections making people miserable enough to fall for the "upload to the cloud" scam.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Darren wrote: August 6th, 2021, 6:11 pm
Pazooka wrote: July 30th, 2021, 2:54 pm Heck yes.

But there’s a better question to be asked: Where did you find that profile pic? And is it Santa or St John of the North?
My avatar is Edward Woodward in his role as Father Christmas in the 1984 made for TV movie A Christmas Carol.

As W. Cleon Skousen was getting ready with his book, "The Fifth Thousand Years" to reveal that Jesus Christ visited the Nordic/Germanic tribes at about 40 A.D. after moving the Jerusalem born church there as recorded in the Icelandic Sagas. And Jesus known by them as Odin gave them the same Law that he gave to the Church in the Holy Land.

Father Christmas is a memory of The Lord and the blessed Event.

God Bless,
Darren
"Father Christmas" is correct. None of this Santa Claus rubbish.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Darren wrote: August 6th, 2021, 7:00 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 6th, 2021, 6:49 pm The subject comes up in a video
About 13 minutes in, Jesus crossed the Mediterranean, not the Galilee. Near the end it discusses the Magdalene’s, possible descendants, and that Jesus may return to the area. And that a couple of the apostles headed that way too.
After Jesus moved the Church to Scandinavia they made Njord the first king of Norway. Njord is the brother-in-law of Jesus, Lazarus, whom Jesus raised from the dead.

Then Yngvi-Frey who is Jesus' oldest son became the second king of Norway.

The Jerusalem born church was moved to the Island of Fun just off of the Danish Peninsula, town of Odense. The General Conferences held at Ostertag and All-hallows is the place and time that the great trade union met together, and was the place where the word Fun in English comes from.

The Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel are in our Germanic heritage.

God Bless,
Darren
Are you aware of Christ's visit to England?
Are you aware that Mary was likely from England originally and returned here with John and is buried here? Are you familiar with the Celtic Church and it's links to John?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Robin Hood wrote: August 6th, 2021, 11:54 pm "Father Christmas" is correct. None of this Santa Claus rubbish.
True, its more correct, although to its credit, the "Claus" does serve the purpose of linkage to the anatomic element of the "St Nicholas" tradition -- starting at the nose, going up up, up the chimney`spine to the tippy-top, where the Claustrum is, dispensing the nectar of its gifts therefrom.

The underlying patterns of our tabernacles do indeed have the grooves which carve out a certain freq. of resonance, hitting their intended pitch according to their design, and the Santa Claus` tradition speaks to this physiological symbolism in ways most might not pick up on.

The fun thing about pseudo-etymology is that sometimes the correlations have real meat to them, when it comes to pseudo-etymology, the broken clock points to the proper time more often somehow, when compared against other pseudosciences tend to manage :mrgreen:

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Chip wrote: August 6th, 2021, 8:28 pm
Darren wrote: August 6th, 2021, 7:23 pm Trusting in government and the Supervillains that occupy the leadership of government is part of the Great Delusion that leads to the Jab. Then for the person there becomes a choice to stay in a defiled Borg like body, or to abandon the physical body lost to the evil system. Evil spirits have had enmity keeping them from possessing the bodies given to the children of Adam and Eve. Could the jab be an end-run to get access into those bodies?
Good points. You have the most interesting things to say.

I could see the injections making people miserable enough to fall for the "upload to the cloud" scam.
Funny that you mention that... A plot point in some of the more recent Five Nights At Freddies stories has recently been about robots taking over people's bodies. Sometimes even trapping them in a virtual world or body swapping with them.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I wonder what these LDS folk will say IF the jab is shown to be dangerous or detrimental in the future?

This is the rationale for their deleting all anti-jab comments on one LDS-centered blog:

“ I commend you for blocking the anti-vaxxers on here. That’s exactly what we need at this point. There is no longer room for debate about whether or not the vaccines are effective. This question has already been tried and tested and the vaccine has proven to be effective and safe.”

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Lizzy60 wrote: August 7th, 2021, 12:10 pm I wonder what these LDS folk will say IF the jab is shown to be dangerous or detrimental in the future?

This is the rationale for their deleting all anti-jab comments on one LDS-centered blog:

“ I commend you for blocking the anti-vaxxers on here. That’s exactly what we need at this point. There is no longer room for debate about whether or not the vaccines are effective. This question has already been tried and tested and the vaccine has proven to be effective and safe.”
On what planet? Because that's not the case here on Earth at all.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

EmmaLee wrote: August 7th, 2021, 2:11 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: August 7th, 2021, 12:10 pm I wonder what these LDS folk will say IF the jab is shown to be dangerous or detrimental in the future?

Exactly. Even more exasperating is their constant portrayal of those unwilling to take an experimental, untested, new-technology injection, as being stupid, uneducated, low IQ, bottom-of-the-barrel, barely-humans.

An example of one of their high-intelligence posters:
——————————————————-
“It’s so easy. I keep masks near the door if we have visitors or deliveries. We have masks in various sizes in both the cars for errands and passengers. I keep one folded up in my purse as backup in case I forget. I make them for my family in appropriate sizes from double layers of comfortable breathable quilting cottons. They’re colorful and fun and also made from prints appropriate to the intended wearers.

This morning I read a story about a baby seizing from a Covid infection who had to be airlifted 150 miles to an available hospital bed. What is wrong with people who won’t voluntarily use an available means to protect others to the extent possible?

I completely agree with Kirkstall that the virus is the enemy but how are we supposed to trust others whose foolish insistence on their personal “freedom” puts others at a demonstrable risk?”
————————————————
Breathable, YES, she thinks BREATHABLE quilting cottons will protect people from spreading or catching a VIRUS. I wonder what her IQ is?
Eventually, maybe even in the hereafter, we will see who was stupid.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Lizzy60 wrote: August 7th, 2021, 2:25 pm
EmmaLee wrote: August 7th, 2021, 2:11 pm

Exactly. Even more exasperating is their constant portrayal of those unwilling to take an experimental, untested, new-technology injection, as being stupid, uneducated, low IQ, bottom-of-the-barrel, barely-humans.

An example of one of their high-intelligence posters:
——————————————————-
“It’s so easy. I keep masks near the door if we have visitors or deliveries. We have masks in various sizes in both the cars for errands and passengers. I keep one folded up in my purse as backup in case I forget. I make them for my family in appropriate sizes from double layers of comfortable breathable quilting cottons. They’re colorful and fun and also made from prints appropriate to the intended wearers.

This morning I read a story about a baby seizing from a Covid infection who had to be airlifted 150 miles to an available hospital bed. What is wrong with people who won’t voluntarily use an available means to protect others to the extent possible?

I completely agree with Kirkstall that the virus is the enemy but how are we supposed to trust others whose foolish insistence on their personal “freedom” puts others at a demonstrable risk?”
————————————————
Breathable, YES, she thinks BREATHABLE quilting cottons will protect people from spreading or catching a VIRUS. I wonder what her IQ is?
Is the woman who wrote that ^ travesty named Ruthbluth? :lol:

ammodotcom
captain of 100

Post by ammodotcom »

EmmaLee wrote: July 30th, 2021, 1:38 pm Have to admit, I'm leery about being around people who have had the shots. Shedding, or even transmission, as some claim - I really do believe there is something to it. As for them becoming Borg-like - I don't know about physically, but mentally, the majority of them sure seem to be of one-mind...
They were already that way before the vaccine – hence their excitement to get it in the first place.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Lizzy60 wrote: August 7th, 2021, 2:25 pm An example of one of their high-intelligence posters:
——————————————————-

————————————————
And to think I was just joking about the karen mask thing earlier. There really is no such thing as satire anymore.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

ammodotcom wrote: August 8th, 2021, 5:26 pm
EmmaLee wrote: July 30th, 2021, 1:38 pm Have to admit, I'm leery about being around people who have had the shots. Shedding, or even transmission, as some claim - I really do believe there is something to it. As for them becoming Borg-like - I don't know about physically, but mentally, the majority of them sure seem to be of one-mind...
They were already that way before the vaccine – hence their excitement to get it in the first place.
Yep, very true.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Uvo0ZclKxMMa/

This doc destroys the narrative.