Vaxxed back by popular demand in Utah June 17th to 23rd - 2016

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
Kitkat
captain of 100

Vaxxed back by popular demand in Utah June 17th to 23rd - 2016

Post by Kitkat »

The movie Vaxxed is available by popular demand for viewing again this Friday and Saturday (Lehi and SLC) and through next week in SLC (June 17th, 18th, 2016) in SLC and Lehi, Utah...

June 19th, 19th, 20th in Lehi, UT
http://www.megaplextheatres.com/DF-Thea ... F18%2F2016

June 18th through 23rd in SLC
http://www.megaplextheatres.com/DF-Thea ... F17%2F2016

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/85412269469212 ... =3&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please support and spread the word, this is an example of one small thing we can do to fight the powers that be.

Video of Q&A after movie showing in SLC, with director of film:
https://www.periscope.tv/AutismMedia/1YqKDlkQaLwKV

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Re: Vaxxed back by popular demand in Utah June 17th to 23rd - 2016

Post by Rose Garden »

Thanks, KitKat. I'm planning on going this weekend.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

I saw this in California over a month ago.....well worth the money.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

moonwhim wrote:I saw this in California over a month ago.....well worth the money.
Was it new information for you? Was it something you can see already on youtube (if you are like us and search this stuff out)?

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/09/m ... /21392615/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The reaason no one on this forum was crippled by polio for example is b/c their parent wisely vaccinated them.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

DesertWonderer wrote:http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/09/m ... /21392615/

The reason no one on this forum was crippled by polio for example is b/c their parent wisely vaccinated them.
Worth reading -- Dr Mary's Monkey, and also The Virus and the Vaccine.

https://www.amazon.com/Virus-Vaccine-Ca ... he+vaccine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Marys-Monkey- ... rys+monkey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Kitkat wrote:
moonwhim wrote:I saw this in California over a month ago.....well worth the money.
Was it new information for you? Was it something you can see already on youtube (if you are like us and search this stuff out)?
You can find some info, but this is a very well produced documentary that has tremendous power.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

I'm excited to go and see this. When my baby had a reaction to a vaccine I started reading and studying everything I could on vaccines. Very interesting stuff.

One of the most important things I think we parents should remember is that we all want healthy happy kids- both the vaxers and the non vaxxers. I love that the producer of the film isn't trying to demonize vaccines, but instead is trying to shed light on the vaccine companies so we can work towards the best possible solution for healthier children.

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Post by kennyhs »

[quote="DesertWonderer"]http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/09/m ... /21392615/

The reaason no one on this forum was crippled by polio for example is b/c their parent wisely vaccinated

The reason we are not all autistic is because the vaccines weren't loaded with deadly poisons such as mercury, etc. And we weren't given multiple shots as a newborn.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

Come see this in Utah, through the weekend and next week.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

Sunday Worth I'm Sure... showing on the Sabbath. I think the Lord would approve.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Kitkat wrote:Sunday Worth I'm Sure... showing on the Sabbath. I think the Lord would approve.
You can only watch the Ten Commandments on Sunday. :)

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Kitkat wrote:Sunday Worth I'm Sure... showing on the Sabbath. I think the Lord would approve.
No doubt! :)
I am looking forward to reading your report about Vaxxed, some movies don't see the light of day...

The DHMO lobby must have killed this film from being made earlier this year.
http://www.dhmo.org/coverup.html :D

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Kitkat wrote:I'm excited to go and see this. When my baby had a reaction to a vaccine I started reading and studying everything I could on vaccines. Very interesting stuff.

One of the most important things I think we parents should remember is that we all want healthy happy kids- both the vaxers and the non vaxxers. I love that the producer of the film isn't trying to demonize vaccines, but instead is trying to shed light on the vaccine companies so we can work towards the best possible solution for healthier children.
The first anti vaccination information I ever read was set up to shock people. I didn't care for it. I'm glad to hear this movie isn't trying to demonize vaccine companies. I'm looking forward to it.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

Hubby saw it tonight, I will see it tomorrow.
His take on it: https://goo.gl/ofxS2p

Scroll down the post for the synopsis, very powerful info and insights, especially in regards to ISOLATED AUTISM, where the most healthy children born are 700% more likely to get autism post MMR.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Just got back. KitKat, where were you?

P.S. Review coming soon when I've got time.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Review:

I'll start with a very important aspect of the movie: it was not boring. This is remarkable for a documentary and vital for a movie. The movie was full of stories, true stories at that. The main story was about Brian Hooker and his conversations with William Thompson who legally directed Brian to investigate certain documents available from the CDC. Interspersed throughout that story are smaller, individual stories, including one about a couple in England whose child was autistic due to vaccinations and who made an impact on the subject in the 1980's and another mother who by a fluke had one twin vaccinated and the other was not. Those are only two out of dozens of stories about children and parents who are now dealing with autism after the children were given the MMR.

The movie wasn't sensationalist or frightening. I didn't walk out feeling frustrated or angry. Really, I felt hope and felt like the movie had power to make things happen. It was the power of truth delivered boldly and clearly.

There weren't an overwhelming amount of facts presented. There were a handful of facts presented in a way that was easy to grasp. Each point was thoroughly covered but not beat to death. They were brought home by the stories of people whose lives were affected by the statistics. They aren't just numbers on a page.

SPOILER ALERT: I'm going to list a few of the facts that stood out to me.

* No official study has been done that compares unvaccinated subjects to vaccinated subjects. The studies that the movie is talking about is about the incidence of autism in vaccinated children. The numbers that were being compared were numbers of incidences within different age groups and races. Autism was most likely to occur in black males when the MMR was administered during the ages of 12 months and 18 months. The risk is substantially lower after the age of 36 months. Also, the single shots are not considered harmful, so the vaccines could potentially be administered one at a time (a separate shot each for measles, mumps, and rubella) without the same risk.

* This study was intentionally covered up by the CDC. There was a meeting held in which a garbage can was brought into the room and four out of five of the top members trashed everything to do with this study. Only one person, William Thompson, refused to throw out the data he had. He safeguarded it instead.

* Vaccinations aren't subject to the same rigorous testing that normal drugs are. There is no mandate that they need to be tested by both subject who have been administered the vaccine and those who haven't. All drugs are legally mandated to be tested using a group who are not administered the drug compared to a group who did receive the drug. That safe guard is not in place for vaccines.

* Parents whose children have autism due to vaccinations have no legal recourse to be compensated. Vaccines are protected first of all by a court in which claims are paid out of tax payer money, not by the drug companies. But fraudulent studies have been used to nullify any claim made that vaccines caused autism. If these claims were permitted, the court would be obligated to pay out trillions of dollars in damages because the incidence of autism is so high.

* In August 2014, William Thompson leaked his information to a Senator who called for congress to subpoena Mr. Thompson to testify before congress. Mr. Thompson can't legally testify unless subpoenaed. While the news spread like wild fire online, the mainstream media completely ignored it. Just a few months later, a story was aired about the measles breaking out in Disneyland, which was used to push legislation through that required children to be vaccinated in order to attend day cares and public schools.

I wholeheartedly recommend this movie for mature audiences. It probably wouldn't be helpful or interesting to most children, although some teens might enjoy it. I believe that every responsible adult should have possession of these facts so that they can make informed decisions politically and about vaccinating their children. That said, I spent a large portion of the time while the movie was running shadowing my baby up and down the stairs of the theater. She's learning how to navigate stairs. And of course, I also spent that time grateful that she is unvaccinated.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Facts really get in the way of emotion don't they?

http://www.upworthy.com/16-years-ago-a- ... ker?c=ufb1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Once upon a time, a scientist named Dr. Andrew Wakefield published in the medical journal The Lancet that he had discovered a link between autism and vaccines.

After years of controversy and making parents mistrust vaccines, along with collecting $674,000 from lawyers who would benefit from suing vaccine makers, it was discovered he had made the whole thing up. The Lancet publicly apologized and reported that further investigation led to the discovery that he had fabricated everything.

In the intervening years, millions have been spent on studying this further to see if there was anything that could connect autism and vaccines. This is what they found.

(See link for full article / statistics)

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Post by kennyhs »

DesertWonderer wrote:Facts really get in the way of emotion don't they?

http://www.upworthy.com/16-years-ago-a- ... ker?c=ufb1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Once upon a time, a scientist named Dr. Andrew Wakefield published in the medical journal The Lancet that he had discovered a link between autism and vaccines.

After years of controversy and making parents mistrust vaccines, along with collecting $674,000 from lawyers who would benefit from suing vaccine makers, it was discovered he had made the whole thing up. The Lancet publicly apologized and reported that further investigation led to the discovery that he had fabricated everything.

In the intervening years, millions have been spent on studying this further to see if there was anything that could connect autism and vaccines. This is what they found.

Those are not facts, they are lies.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Chickenpox is the mildest of childhood diseases. Drug companies might as well market a vaccine for hang nails.

For polio, I'll just suggest a few ideas. People didn't wash their hands in those days. This leads to some interesting hygienic dynamics considering also the changing popularity of men's beards around WWI - WWII. Unwashed hair and beards contains a lot of bio-material. Men went in to service and came back and sort of established a trend of keeping a shaved face and shorter hair.
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media ... 4322ba.png

Indoor plumbing also changed the exposure of people to septic bacteria. Could these and other changes possibly have affected people's ability to handle septic bacteria ingestion? Polio also was already on a downward trend before vaccine. The rise and fall of infections may have had more to do with fluxes in grooming habits and general hygiene than with vaccines.
http://vaccines.procon.org/files/1-vacc ... cases3.JPG

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

DesertWonderer wrote:Facts really get in the way of emotion don't they?

The thing is, this movie is specifically stating that those facts you cite are bold face lies. There are the facts from the movie saying vaccines cause autism and the experts knew and chose to purposely cover it up, and then there are the facts we've been given for years saying vaccines are totally safe, have been proven not to cause autism, and by the way, we've set up a special court just for those who have been harmed by the vaccines that are totally safe. ;)

So what are you going to believe? What facts do you accept as true. For me, when science fails to prove something conclusively, I look to what is happening around me. Autism is happening around me, starting with my brother, who started out normal and then suddenly made an about face and lost the skills he had, then failed to develop normally for years, after receiving vaccinations....

With thousands of parents making the claims that their autistic children were affected by the vaccines, why would you choose to look at distant research that you have no way of double checking and claiming they are proof positive? This situation will eventually come out, just like the scandal with tobacco companies hiding the health risks of their cigarettes and some day will be common knowledge. The question is at what point you accept the truth.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

http://imgur.com/gallery/IwDF7

Nothing like facts to ruin your day.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

DesertWonderer wrote: April 18th, 2017, 1:34 pm http://imgur.com/gallery/IwDF7

Nothing like facts to ruin your day.
You are missing the point Desert. Vaxxed was not saying that they don't work, they are saying more research is needed. It's all about SAFETY. We all want healthy kids, don't they matter? But if you look at children now days they are CONSTANTLY sick. Allergies, (including food) asthma, ADD, ADHD, autoimmune diseases, autism greatly on the rise, gastrointestinal problems...WHY, WHY, WHY? Did you know that we rank the highest in the world for pushing so many vaccines on our children in their first year of life...26! Japan only does 11 in the first year and their kids are way healthier than in the U.S. We also have a higher mortality rate then other countries. WHY?

Have you ever looked into or researched what is in vaccines? Do you know what "human diploid cells" is? Well you can probably guess by the name; aborted fetal tissue. (Planned parenthood can never go under because then the vaccine industry would) The CDC confirms on their own website, the ingredients. These ingredients include toxic heavy metals, animal blood components, human fetal tissue, monkey kidney cells, inflammatory chemicals that harm nerve cells, chemical preservatives, taste-enhancing chemicals (like MSG) and much more. You wonder why so many kids are having deathly reactions to peanuts now days? Many vaccines are cultured in peanut oil, (from CDC website) and trace amounts remain in the finished vaccine. That's why children with peanut allergies go into anaphylactic shock when you open something in the room containing peanuts–their little bodies assume they will AGAIN be injected with this "culture." It's a "knee-jerk" auto-immune hyper-response.

Little do most people know that nearly every vaccine contains multiple LIVE viruses (called dormant, attenuated, or "deadened"), extremely experimental and dangerous ingredients, synthetic substances, deadly chemicals, neurotoxic agents, carcinogenic adjuvants (carriers), and they are ALL brewed in either animal tissues, eggs, dairy, peanut oil, or other known allergens that cause the majority of severe allergies, to which people are completely oblivious. Although the CDC said they phased out mercury from vaccines, it's still in several of them, including flu shots. A typical flu vaccine shot solution is 50,000 parts per billion of mercury. (It is listed as Thimerosal on the vaccine box but it has mercury in parenthesis afterwards.) The EPA classifies any substance with more than 200 parts per billion as hazardous waste. (The EPA limit in drinking water is 2 parts per billion.) Thus, the mercury density in a vaccine is 25,000% higher than the level required to be considered hazardous waste. This is injected directly into the bloodstream of infants, children, expectant mothers and senior citizens. What could possibly be dangerous about that?

If you know anything about science you know that nothing is ever settled and in science they always tell you to question everything. Well the CDC stated that "no more research needs to be done on the topic"... otherwise END OF STORY. It is never the end of story. Any doctor who now dares question the CDC nearly has their careers trashed. The CDC by the way has TONS of interest in vaccines because they hold several patents on them and are an arm of the pharmaceutical companies...its all about MONEY. If I knew 28 years ago when I started having kids, what I know now, I would NOT have vaccinated any of them. I can look back and many things health-wise I questioned in their childhood and still to this day, I believe could be traced to their vaccinations.

Know your facts before you make decisions. Don't trust your pediatrician; they are told in medical school that this is the way it is, you don't question period. Pediatricians don't even know what's in vaccines so how can they know the possible consequences? Also for every vaccine given on time, they are given bonus incentives. I'm sure that most doctors mean well, they just don't know everything.