Community Worship Groups

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
Jonesy2006
Hi, I'm new.

Community Worship Groups

Post by Jonesy2006 »

I haven't seen other places where communities are being sought. I thought maybe to propose this thread for geographical locations for communities to get together or form. Yes, this is under the suggestion of Denver Snuffer.

If you would like to find one:
-in the heading or subject of your reply, type the full city and state of the proposed location.

Hopefully this will make it easier and more searchable. Thank you!
Last edited by Jonesy2006 on September 20th, 2014, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jonesy2006
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Jonesy2006 »

Last edited by Jonesy2006 on September 18th, 2015, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martain
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Community Worship Groups

Post by Martain »

Hello Jonsey!

To my understanding, what you're looking for might be held within the private group "Passing the Heavenly Gift" forum. Could be wrong on that though as the title of this forum does seem to match the subject at hand.

Otherwise, another one I've been told about is http://www.zion.community/forums/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; of which I see there is someone from Virginia Beach Virginia who is likewise looking for others.

Best of luck,
Martain

Jonesy2006
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Jonesy2006 »

Thanks, Martain! Yeah, that's me on that forum. I found that after I posted this. I thought there'd be more community seekers than that. Oh well...
I've made an attempt to join the Heavenly Gift forum, too.

lesk
captain of 10

Post by lesk »

I would be very interested in participating in a community worship group. This is my first post and I am here looking for fellow believers I can discuss things with.