You are all brainwashed

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: You are all brainwashed

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Trump worshipped as a God in Indian village

Post by Joel »

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Well, Joel, I can tell you, Trump is not worshiped here, but indeed he was an answer to the many many prayers we said here. And perhaps throughout the world. Trump is appreciated here.
dc

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Joel wrote: March 2nd, 2018, 5:03 pm My Followers Will Drink the Kool Aid
If I Ask Them
The situation Joel, is that with Trump in the White House, we don't need Kool Aid. We are happy just watching the winning.
dc

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: 7 years from effection to subsequent election

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Son of Liberty wrote: December 14th, 2017, 12:07 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: November 4th, 2017, 5:02 pm Trump is largely to blame for bringing to pass our current state of prosperity, as hypothesized elsewhere on this very forum. 8-)
I thought all of Obamas hard work the last 8 years was beginning to pay off.. You mean to say that Trump and not Obama is responsible for our country slowly beginning to right itself?

Has anyone else noticed the hastening Trump himself is helping to separate the wheat from the tares.

I must watch to much CNN or MSNBC or BBC oh wait I don't watch tv that stuff causes mushy brains and quickly disallows you too think for yourself or do any kind of critical or empirical thinking.

Oh wow, good thing for my caveat. 8-)

Cool too, the wide pic posted whereas before wide pics made life difficult. :)

🛠 Many thanks to whoever made it easy to post wide pics, whoever you are. 🛠

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Italy has created a God Emperor Trump for their Viareggio Carnivale

Post by Joel »

ElizaRSkousen
captain of 100

Post by ElizaRSkousen »

Elizabeth wrote: November 26th, 2016, 9:39 pm :D Many have said less in the past and been banned ;)
You always make me smile

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: 7 years from effection to subsequent election

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Son of Liberty wrote: December 14th, 2017, 12:07 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: November 4th, 2017, 5:02 pm Trump is largely to blame for bringing to pass our current state of prosperity, as hypothesized elsewhere on this very forum. 8-)
I thought all of Obamas hard work the last 8 years was beginning to pay off.. You mean to say that Trump and not Obama is responsible for our country slowly beginning to right itself?

Has anyone else noticed the hastening Trump himself is helping to separate the wheat from the tares.

I must watch to much CNN or MSNBC or BBC oh wait I don't watch tv that stuff causes mushy brains and quickly disallows you too think for yourself or do any kind of critical or empirical thinking.

Oh wow, good thing for my caveat. 8-)

Cool too, the wide pic posted whereas before wide pics made life difficult. :)

🛠 Many thanks to whoever made it easy to post wide pics, whoever you are. 🛠

BEA image vanished, so a new one replaces it. Holding near 3.0% average since fy17q2, but caveat remains. :P

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

ElizaRSkousen wrote: February 10th, 2019, 11:35 am
Elizabeth wrote: November 26th, 2016, 9:39 pm :D Many have said less in the past and been banned ;)
You always make me smile
Elizabeth is one of my favorite persons on the forum ❤

chickenkorma
Hi, I'm new.

Post by chickenkorma »

Wow, Chase is laying the smack down haha

Alex Jones is hilarious!

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

I like Trump a lot. I want to keep my freedom, and I want my children to have it too. Trump may be unfaithful to his wife, but he's not selling the country out. He's not giving our enemies billions of dollars, or selling classified information, or trying to restrict my freedom. His personal sins are between him and God.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

One of the stranger manifestations of TDS, focused mainly on snide 'memes'.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I don't know why I should look forward to the celestial kingdom, when we already have Donald Trump as the President of the United States.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Lexew1899 wrote: November 9th, 2019, 11:28 am I don't know why I should look forward to the celestial kingdom, when we already have Donald Trump as the President of the United States.
DT is fulfilling a political role that needed/needs to be filled. Is he doing it perfectly? No. But he's chipping away at a lot of the manifestations of the problem. And he's doing it in the face of incredible opposition, ridicule and even numerous threats from high level operators, but also from the hoi palloi, as we can often see here on this blog.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

2ndRateMind
captain of 1,000

Post by 2ndRateMind »

chase wrote: November 26th, 2016, 3:47 pm I can't believe what I am reading on this forum. Do you all seriously think that America's politics are tied up in religious matters so much that Hillary Clinton is tantamount to the Antichrist and Trump to the Savior. You people are so brainwashed by conservative media that you can't even think straight. InfoWars is a right wing propaganda arm that has no basis in fact whatsoever. The problem is that many of you think that InfoWars is giving you some sort of political education, but it does nothing but spout imagined platitudes and warnings of boogiemen that hardly exist. You all profess to follow a son of god, but you stamp around on the Trump bandwagon and cry "A vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for Hillary!!!" You are hypocrites. You sell yourselves out to someone who ought to be a registered sex offender. You betray your supposed "values" because you are sheep, and your shepherd is named Alex Jones or Donald Trump. You are silly, silly people, and I am ashamed that Mormons would be so narrow minded and foolish. You don't think that disillusioned democrats and republicans could make a legitimate case for moderate third party candidates by making a good showing for someone other than the BIG TWO? You are all distracted by flashing lights and have no sense to play any sort of long game. If there is revolution in this country it will be because people who have taken the effort to read a book or listen to an opposing point of view are sick and tired of pundits and their little sycophants who trapse around whining and yelling that the sky is falling. Wake up to your idiocy. Trump is a crook. Hillary is a crook. You are all brainwashed rubes and dupes who couldn't find sense if it were sitting in your lap. I pity you all.
As a thorough-going liberal, and having debated with the LDS on several forums, I would agree with you that the typical political stance of Mormons tends to be to the right of centre. Nevertheless, if you want to persuade someone to your point of view it is a bad idea to start out by accusing that target group that they are 'brain-washed idiots'. The idea is insulting, and immediately triggers all our mental defenses. A far better tactic is to try to understand where they are coming from, and why their belief system seems to them to be cogent, consistent, comprehensive and consilient. When you want to debate some topic, you then have the common ground with which to build a rapport, and that common ground, that rapport, is essential if you want to persuade honestly,.

'A man convinced against his will, Holds the same opinion, still.'

Whatever, 'the truth will out.'

Best wishes, 2RM.
Last edited by 2ndRateMind on September 4th, 2020, 12:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

2ndRateMind wrote: September 1st, 2020, 3:45 am
chase wrote: November 26th, 2016, 3:47 pm I can't believe what I am reading on this forum. Do you all seriously think that America's politics are tied up in religious matters so much that Hillary Clinton is tantamount to the Antichrist and Trump to the Savior. You people are so brainwashed by conservative media that you can't even think straight. InfoWars is a right wing propaganda arm that has no basis in fact whatsoever. The problem is that many of you think that InfoWars is giving you some sort of political education, but it does nothing but spout imagined platitudes and warnings of boogiemen that hardly exist. You all profess to follow a son of god, but you stamp around on the Trump bandwagon and cry "A vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for Hillary!!!" You are hypocrites. You sell yourselves out to someone who ought to be a registered sex offender. You betray your supposed "values" because you are sheep, and your shepherd is named Alex Jones or Donald Trump. You are silly, silly people, and I am ashamed that Mormons would be so narrow minded and foolish. You don't think that disillusioned democrats and republicans could make a legitimate case for moderate third party candidates by making a good showing for someone other than the BIG TWO? You are all distracted by flashing lights and have no sense to play any sort of long game. If there is revolution in this country it will be because people who have taken the effort to read a book or listen to an opposing point of view are sick and tired of pundits and their little sycophants who trapse around whining and yelling that the sky is falling. Wake up to your idiocy. Trump is a crook. Hillary is a crook. You are all brainwashed rubes and dupes who couldn't find sense if it were sitting in your lap. I pity you all.
As a thorough-going liberal, and having debated with the LDS on several forums, I would agree with you that the typical political stance of Mormons tends to be to the right of centre. Nevertheless, if you want to persuade someone to your point of view it is a bad idea to start out by accusing that someone that they are 'brain-washed idiots'. A far better tactic is to try to understand where they are coming from, and why their belief system seems to them to be cogent, consistent, comprehensive and consilient. When you want to debate some topic, you then have the common ground with which to build a rapport, and that common ground, that rapport, is essential if you want to persuade honestly,.

'A man convinced against his will, Holds the same opinion, still'

Whatever, 'the truth will out.'

Best wishes, 2RM.
He became anti-Mormon ages ago and quit the forum lol. Don’t bother expecting a reply from him

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Don’t be painting me into this corner your creating here. I’m a liberal labor Democrat, one of the few found on these forums but there are a few of us here. I seldom engage in debates here but I do try to post more balanced views as I can.