Is Pres. Trump G_d's method of bringing us out of the NWO? YES!

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Is Pres. Trump G_d's method of bringing us out of the NWO? YES!

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

That was my prayers up to this day, as the other option would have only been WWIII. Is this a sure thing? NO! But he has broken the mold and open the way. What America needs is a revival where the people repent! For without righteousness, freedom is but a stumbling block or stone.

Shalom, and G_d bless...

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Re: Is Pres. Trump G_d's method of bringing us out of the NWO? YES!

Post by Sunain »

I'm hoping that this is the 7 years of prosperity coming up before the 7 years of turmoil and tribulation. 14 years from now would bring us into the 2030's, when I think and hope the second coming is. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The PC crowd online and on all the news channels makes it seem like this was doomsday. If Trump can make these irreverent and immoral people in America mad and quiver because some of the immoral laws might actually get retracted, what will happen to these people when the Savior return?!
Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:That was my prayers up to this day, as the other option would have only been WWIII. Is this a sure thing? NO! But he has broken the mold and open the way. What America needs is a revival where the people repent! For without righteousness, freedom is but a stumbling block or stone.

Shalom, and G_d bless...
No. You put too much faith into a man. God is the only one that can bring us out of the NWO and it is not by Trump but by repentance. I don't see any repentance going on in America. Judgement still looms over us.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Trump is certainly not God's servant... at least in the way that we would hope.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Sunain wrote:I'm hoping that this is the 7 years of prosperity coming up before the 7 years of turmoil and tribulation. 14 years from now would bring us into the 2030's, when I think and hope the second coming is. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The PC crowd online and on all the news channels makes it seem like this was doomsday. If Trump can make these irreverent and immoral people in America mad and quiver because some of the immoral laws might actually get retracted, what will happen to these people when the Savior return?!
Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

I too think we may be entering the 7 years of prosperity before the 7 years of tribulation. We still may have a short (a few weeks long) WW3 somewhere in here, that we and Israel will win, but I honestly think the USA and Israel will generally prosper under Trump and that the Jewish temple will be built.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

GrandMasterB wrote:
Kingdom of ZION wrote:That was my prayers up to this day, as the other option would have only been WWIII. Is this a sure thing? NO! But he has broken the mold and open the way. What America needs is a revival where the people repent! For without righteousness, freedom is but a stumbling block or stone.

Shalom, and G_d bless...
No. You put too much faith into a man. God is the only one that can bring us out of the NWO and it is not by Trump but by repentance. I don't see any repentance going on in America. Judgement still looms over us.

That's funny I though I was speaking quite clearly, you know English? So, I will make it more simple...

From Daniel and Revelation, we know that America (the Eagles wings) will not be apart of the NWO.
There is only two ways that we will leave the UN, either by the President (who would have to rally the people behind him (repentance by seeing the light)) or by necessity because of judgment from the Lord through persecution and suffrage from war that will help us to see the need too. I chose the former, and pray for that. I wish the Gentiles would repent, though the are not prophesied too. They shall eventually be wipe from this land until VERY FEW are left. But because of the Elect (for the Elect sake), I pray for deliverance of them that they may fare better for a time until the gathering.

If you cannot see whom I am placing my faith in, I do not think I have the words for you. For I did not say ANY man was going to save us. I was expressing the hope as to how the Lord might deliver us from this one peril. You seem to want the later... sadly you may get your wish!

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Why does everyone fastfoward over the lost 10 tribes return? Maybe there return will be what gets us out of the UN?

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

To me, this question seems similar to asking:

Is Code Red Mtn. Dew Pepsi's way of helping me stop drinking soda pop?

Mmm, love me some Code Red.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:Is Pres. Trump G_d's method of bringing us out of the NWO? YES!. Is this a sure thing? NO! But he has broken the mold and open the way...
This has never happened with any other Republican president. It's too early to tell what will really happen. I guess we'll find out soon what kind of people Trumps surrounds himself with in the Whitehouse... what if they are CFR people? then no this won't bring us out of the NWO.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

BrianM wrote:
Kingdom of ZION wrote:Is Pres. Trump G_d's method of bringing us out of the NWO? YES!. Is this a sure thing? NO! But he has broken the mold and open the way...
This has never happened with any other Republican president. It's too early to tell what will really happen. I guess we'll find out soon what kind of people Trumps surrounds himself with in the Whitehouse... what if they are CFR people? then no this won't bring us out of the NWO.
Here's the answer to your question:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... /93549214/
The link lists those joining the Trump Administration. Very few outsiders. They may not be CFR, per se, but they certainly won't fight the elites or End the Fed.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Your link is broken

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Bronco73idi wrote:Why does everyone fastfoward over the lost 10 tribes return? Maybe there return will be what gets us out of the UN?
The next event on G_d's prophetic time clock is the Six Trumpet War. It will be a Nuclear War, and will kill 1/3 of the earth's population (2.7 billion people). I hope that we will be defending our Promised Lands, the US and Yesrael, rather than part of the NWO gang and off policing the world, and loosing ten times as many for the trouble. Right after this war, we will see the Kingdom of the Adversary and the Kingdom of G_d simultaneously established. This will bring forth the foundations of Zion, the New Jerusalem. The Gentiles at this point will by an large have already come under judgment, be it from a pandemic (desolating scourge) or this war, or both. This war will start in the Middle East (the Euphrates River) and will be a Islamic war. Out of the ashes however, will rise the anti-Christ, a seven year Interim Peace Agreement between Yesrael and the Arabs who masquerade as Palestinians (Philistines) as the anti-Christ will confirm the Covenant, and the Gospel will be restored to Yesrael and the coming forth of the other 2/3 of the BoM.

This Peace Deal will allow for the sharing of the Temple Mount as prophesied, and the building of the Third Temple in Jerusalem. The Ten Tribes will also come forth shortly thereafter and gather to Zion (America), and they too will build a Temple, the New Jerusalem Temple. Three and one half years into this Interim Peace Agreement, that man of sin will be revealed, he shall stop the daily sacrifices, and set up the abomination of desolation. The Two Witnesses will come forth, and the world will enter the greatest time of evangelism, where the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached to whole world. At the end of this Peace Agreement, the NWO will demand that Yesrael to divide Jerusalem and Yesrael will refuse! The Nations of the earth, through the UN will decide to invade Yesrael to make them, and the War of Armageddon will be fought. The Messiah will come forth and save Judah at the very end. For all the Tents of Judah and then Yesrael shall be saved first.

I intentionally passed by Adam-ondi-Ahman, Adam's part, the name meaning the place where Adam was received as G_d (by His posterity)! Also, the calling of the 144,000, by whom, where and when and more specifically their missions. And finally, what it means for the Gospel to return to Yesrael.

Shalom

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Silver wrote:They may not be CFR, per se, but they certainly won't fight the elites or End the Fed.

If Trump pulls us out of the UN, that is what is needed at this time. Trying to set America back on the path of righteousness (totally throwing out all the secret combinations), that would take the people repenting. This they will not do, so the Lord (Adonai) will have them wiped off the land at the appointed time, and plant another people in their stead, the Ten Tribes. When the Constitution hangs by a hair or thread, the boys from the mountains will come forth, and they will most likely be those who have already been called out to build Zion, and are waiting upon Adonai, for the time is not yet. There will be an initial gathering of the Elect in the wilderness for a short time. Then the coming to the meeting at Adam-ondi-Ahman, and the establishment of Zion.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:
Bronco73idi wrote:Why does everyone fastfoward over the lost 10 tribes return? Maybe there return will be what gets us out of the UN?
The next event on G_d's prophetic time clock is the Six Trumpet War. It will be a Nuclear War, and will kill 1/3 of the earth's population (2.7 billion people). I hope that we will be defending our Promised Lands, the US and Yesrael, rather than part of the NWO gang and off policing the world, and loosing ten times as many for the trouble. Right after this war, we will see the Kingdom of the Adversary and the Kingdom of G_d simultaneously established. This will bring forth the foundations of Zion, the New Jerusalem. The Gentiles at this point will by an large have already come under judgment, be it from a pandemic (desolating scourge) or this war, or both. This war will start in the Middle East (the Euphrates River) and will be a Islamic war. Out of the ashes however, will rise the anti-Christ, a seven year Interim Peace Agreement between Yesrael and the Arabs who masquerade as Palestinians (Philistines) as the anti-Christ will confirm the Covenant, and the Gospel will be restored to Yesrael and the coming forth of the other 2/3 of the BoM.

This Peace Deal will allow for the sharing of the Temple Mount as prophesied, and the building of the Third Temple in Jerusalem. The Ten Tribes will also come forth shortly thereafter and gather to Zion (America), and they too will build a Temple, the New Jerusalem Temple. Three and one half years into this Interim Peace Agreement, that man of sin will be revealed, he shall stop the daily sacrifices, and set up the abomination of desolation. The Two Witnesses will come forth, and the world will enter the greatest time of evangelism, where the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached to whole world. At the end of this Peace Agreement, the NWO will demand that Yesrael to divide Jerusalem and Yesrael will refuse! The Nations of the earth, through the UN will decide to invade Yesrael to make them, and the War of Armageddon will be fought. The Messiah will come forth and save Judah at the very end. For all the Tents of Judah and then Yesrael shall be saved first.

I intentionally passed by Adam-ondi-Ahman, Adam's part, the name meaning the place where Adam was received as G_d (by His posterity)! Also, the calling of the 144,000, by whom, where and when and more specifically their missions. And finally, what it means for the Gospel to return to Yesrael.

Shalom

I still haven't seen or heard about a mountain or an island move so I'm going with the first trumpet of the seventh seal hasn't sounded

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I'm sure when they decide to move we will hear about it in elders quorum. Service work and all!!!! My wife doesn't think I'm as funny as I think I am! =))

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

I think your quite funny, just a little on the ironic side, which I relate with very well!

As for Trumpets and Seals, the key to understanding them is Seals are the long story leading up to the Day of the Lord, the Trumpets are the story leading up to the Day of the Lord, and the Vials or Bowls are the short story leading up to the Day of the Lord. Of course the Thunders or Voices is the very short story given on the Day of the Lord.

Put another way, the Seals covers Millennia, the Trumpets covers centuries, the Vials covers days, and the voices cover hours. For their is an appointed time: a year, a month, a day and a hour.

I will be more specific without giving the evidences which would take a whole day to share, and this is not the place for such in depth volumes of information, no one is interested in reading a book here.

Seals: The four main powers in the earth, art the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
1: White Horse, Catholism; 2: Red Horse, Communism; 3: Black Horse, Capitalism; 4: Green Horse, Islamism; 5: The slain Saints under the Altar (from the Christian Era) asking how long oh Lord. They art told, wait until the end time Saints are thus tested; 6: Describe the Day of the Lord; & 7: Silence in heaven that will come at the end of the Millennial realm.

Trumpets: The 7th Seal reveals the 7 Angels with seven trumpets ready to sound them.
1: World War I; 2: World War II; 3: Chernobyl; 4: Slowing down of Time; 5: Saddam and the Gulf War; 6:World War III; 7: The Day of the Lord.

Vials: Of the Wrath of God, that art poured out at the time of the battle of Armageddon.
1: foul and painful sores on those who took the Mark of the Beast; 2: the seas and the oceans become blood; 3: rivers and the remaining sources of water turn to blood and the Angel praises the great day of G_d Almighty 4: the sun causes a major heatwave to scorch the planet with fire, and the wicked refuse to repent while they blaspheme the name of G_d great earthquake, 5: thick darkness overwhelms the kingdom of the beast, the wicked continue to defame the name of G_d and refusing to repent and glorify G_d; 6: great river Euphrates dries up so that the kings of the east might cross to be prepared to battle (of Armageddon). These Kings are Russia, Turkey, Iran, Ethiopia, and Libya. Three unclean spirits with the appearance of frogs come out of the mouths of the beast and the false prophet; 7: a global earthquake destroys Rome. Every mountain and island are removed from their foundations. Giant hailstones weighing nearly 100 pounds plummet the arms gathered to battle Yesrael, and the wicked's hatred of G_d intensifies while they continue to curse G_d. The Day of the Lord has come!

The 6th Seal is the same event as the 7th Trumpet and the 7th Seal, for there is only one great Earthquake that moves the earth out of its orbit (the earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard - Isaiah 24:20 KJV).

Shalom

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I understand what you are saying but your ideas on the seals don't align with the teachings of our modern day prophet (Joseph smith to present).

As LDS we believe the 7 seals in Revelation is a timeline from Adam to the last days, the 4 horseman were the first 4000 years, each one equaled 1000 years separately. Death riding a pale horse was the 4th seal, as a church we don't give an exact year when that seal was closed. I believe 33 ad was the finish of that seal. The 5th seal was apostatecy, the thing the missionaries go around teaching everyday. The lords church was removed with killings of the apostles and Joseph smith brought it back. The major earthquake in Rev 6:14 is at the end of the 6th seal, so between now and 2033???

The major earthquake in d&c 133 (same as the one at the end of the 6th seal?) Joseph Smith account to Benjamin Brown: “Now let me ask you what would cause the Everlasting Hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of the two planets." End quote :D

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GrandMasterB wrote:

Shalom, and G_d bless...
Say, were the Founders robots? Was Joseph Smith a robot? Were the apostles of the Lamb robots?
God uses man for his eternal purposes and has done so since Adam.

Nuff said!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Have people forgotten or don't know what Revelation 13:7 has to say?

vs 2 the dragon is Satan, and gives power to the beast
vs 3 the beast is wounded but is miraculously healed
vs 4 the beast is Babylon. Beast refers to TG Babylon
vs 5 the beast reigns 3 1/2 years
vs 6 the beast's mouth is filled with blasphemy against God
vs 7 the beast makes war with the saints

vs 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Where does this fit in, before or after the New Jerusalem is built? Before or after a nuke strike? Before or after the cleansing of America? The verse says all kindreds, and tongues, and nations, so we're in for some horrific, gloomy times at some point before it gets better.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Bronco73idi wrote:I understand what you are saying but your ideas on the seals don't align with the teachings of our modern day prophet (Joseph smith to present).

As LDS we believe the 7 seals in Revelation is a timeline from Adam to the last days, the 4 horseman were the first 4000 years, each one equaled 1000 years separately. Death riding a pale horse was the 4th seal, as a church we don't give an exact year when that seal was closed. I believe 33 ad was the finish of that seal. The 5th seal was apostatecy, the thing the missionaries go around teaching everyday. The lords church was removed with killings of the apostles and Joseph smith brought it back. The major earthquake in Rev 6:14 is at the end of the 6th seal, so between now and 2033???

I disagree with JS in this. Prophecies can be understood at different levels, as history always follows the same paths. But with that said, Daniel was told that these things were sealed up unto the End Times. The End Times had not arrived in JS day, and what he felt that was the fulfillment of these prophecies, were things that could be seen from his day. As we live in the very End Times, it now becomes clear what the Lord was saying though these ancient Apostle and Prophet, John and Daniel, about our day.

The major earthquake in d&c 133 (same as the one at the end of the 6th seal?) Joseph Smith account to Benjamin Brown: “Now let me ask you what would cause the Everlasting Hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of the two planets." End quote :D

Yes, there is but one great earthquake in the end times! And yes, Joseph was correct in foretelling of the Day Star planet coming. It has come at least five times so far in this creation and cause great havoc but fulfilling G_d's will: Adam being cast out from the garden, Noah's flood, Moses deliverance from Egypt, Changing of the Calendar at 800 BC, the Crucifixion of the Messiah.

In one thing, you and I live in the generation at these things will be completed and then the truth will become fact!

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

freedomforall wrote:Have people forgotten or don't know what Revelation 13:7 has to say?

vs 2 the dragon is Satan, and gives power to the beast
The Beast in prophecy always refers to a kingdom. Here in chapter 13 it describes the end time beast, but it differs from the four beast that Daniel saw in that they have become one beast:
Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard [Germany], and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear [Russia], and his mouth as the mouth of a lion [England]: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

vs 3 the beast is wounded but is miraculously healed
Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads [Germany 3 reich] as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast [1989, reunification of Germany]. Where it says elsewhere that it is also a ten horn or ten toe kingdom.

vs 4 the beast is Babylon. Beast refers to TG Babylon
Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon [Satan] which gave power unto the beast [NWO]: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him [the future leader of the Beast, the great anti-Christ]? Mystery Babylon is ROME, and with will be destroyed in the coming Earthquake and fire.

vs 5 the beast reigns 3 1/2 years
Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him [the great anti-Christ] a mouth [this could be England or the Pope who is the False Prophet] speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months. This is the latter half of the final week of Daniel, and is called the 'Great Tribulation' and the time where the wrath of Satan is poured out.

vs 6 the beast's mouth is filled with blasphemy against God
Revelation 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. This happens more particularly at the time when the Abomination of Desolation is set up, by the stopping of the daily sacrifices in the Jewish third Temple. This is at the very start of 42 months.

vs 7 the beast makes war with the saints

vs 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
I know what it says... but it also says in other place that tidings (news) from the North will trouble him (he will have to fight a few wars at this time), and that Yesrael and Jordan will never come under his (the anti-Chist) power. Also, the Wings of the Eagle (America) will protect Yesrael from the face of the beast... so America and Zion (the New Jerusalem will not be under his power)!

Where does this fit in, before or after the New Jerusalem is built?
The New Jerusalem will be built at the same time the third Temple in Jerusalem is being built, the first three and one half years.

Before or after a nuke strike?
Most likely after the Six Trumpet War, which has also most likely already began.

Before or after the cleansing of America?
After, as the Elect could not begin gathering now and not be attacked by the Adversary and his minions.

The verse says all kindreds, and tongues, and nations, so we're in for some horrific, gloomy times at some point before it gets better.
Yes, and no, we will not come under the Mark of the Beast!

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:
Bronco73idi wrote:I understand what you are saying but your ideas on the seals don't align with the teachings of our modern day prophet (Joseph smith to present).

I disagree with JS in this. Prophecies can be understood at different levels, as history always follows the same paths. But with that said, Daniel was told that these things were sealed up unto the End Times. The End Times had not arrived in JS day, and what he felt that was the fulfillment of these prophecies, were things that could be seen from his day. As we live in the very End Times, it now becomes clear what the Lord was saying though these ancient Apostle and Prophet, John and Daniel, about our day.

Yes, there is but one great earthquake in the end times! And yes, Joseph was correct in foretelling of the Day Star planet coming. It has come at least five times so far in this creation and cause great havoc but fulfilling G_d's will: Adam being cast out from the garden, Noah's flood, Moses deliverance from Egypt, Changing of the Calendar at 800 BC, the Crucifixion of the Messiah.

In one thing, you and I live in the generation at these things will be completed and then the truth will become fact!
This is where we can agree to disagree ;) I believe in a version of the daystar, wormwood, nibiru. But not one that is so spractic in its timing. Enoch city leaving and the lost 10 tribes leaving also, next is everything coming back like isiah teaching of the olive tree. Out of all none prophet discriptions of the end times Charles Evans dream strike me with the strongest feelings from the spirit.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Bronco73idi wrote:This is where we can agree to disagree ;) I believe in a version of the daystar, wormwood, nibiru. But not one that is so spractic in its timing. Enoch city leaving and the lost 10 tribes leaving also, next is everything coming back like isiah teaching of the olive tree. Out of all none prophet discriptions of the end times Charles Evans dream strike me with the strongest feelings from the spirit.
The Day Star is really not so sporadic as you think, when it drops through our inner solar system, it being closer to the sun then the earth is, and hence why it is usually unseen from the earth, and the reason why it is called the Day Star for the few times it has been seen. What makes it appear sporadic to us on the earth is that it depends on whether it comes through on the same side of the sun as we are at the time, or whether it comes through on the far side of the sun. It either has to have a fairly short orbit, 218 years or so, or it has an ever changing orbit, depending on the different gravity fields encountered each time it passes through our solar system. It would have to have enough gravity and inertia however to only allow it to be slowed or speed up in its orbital path, or it would have a decaying orbit. If it did have a decaying orbit, then maybe that is why some have said or believe that it will hit the earth, that this decaying orbit maybe the cause of the collision? Time will tell.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

How do explain Enoch city of Zion and the lost 10 tribes? I believe it's all connected.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Bronco73idi wrote:How do explain Enoch city of Zion and the lost 10 tribes? I believe it's all connected.

Zion was lifted up, broken off or torn away from the earth, this planet gravity can do that but I do not see how they could dwell upon it Mercury or Venus is a better option, the temperatures are more in the range of a terrestrial orb and it orbits a celestial sphere closely (it dwells in the light). Shortly, time will tell however...

As for the Ten Tribes, I subscribe to there being a hallow earth! It is the only place that will fulfills all the scriptures concerning them. It also explains how one can have a bottomless pit for Satan to be cast into.
Last edited by Kingdom of ZION on November 17th, 2016, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.