New York police have proof of Hillary Clinton's child sex ring and much more.. you read read about it now..

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Mountain man
captain of 100

New York police have proof of Hillary Clinton's child sex ring and much more.. you read read about it now..

Post by Mountain man »

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2379" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Spend a few minutes and read the above LINK news article which will open your eyes to the real corruption and lies of Hillary Clinton and her associates due to the emails located on Huma Abedin”s computer owned by her husband Anthony Weiner . This information will on be on the TV or media “controlled” news ; so read right to the bottom of the article about the secret code words used the sex related part , as the actual emailed are posted in this article. Then reconsider the importance of this election next Tuesday and whether you really want to allow the Clintons back in the White House. Your vote counts. Mountain man

“Based upon the troves of new emails found on Weiner's laptop, legal experts now believe they can prove the Clinton Foundation was nothing but a farce, set up for "pay-to-play" to enrich the Clintons personally. The emails allegedly establish the countries involved in "pay-to-play" include Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey, Qatar, Kazakhstan and the Ukraine. The Qatar money is of particular interest because it seems to prove that Hillary Clinton received about a Million Dollars from Qatar after the Syrian President, Bashar Assad, REFUSED to allow Qatar to run a natural gas pipeline through Syria to supply gas to Europe.”

“It is allegedly the position of the NYPD that, the money donated by Qatar to the Clinton Foundation was a bribe to set in motion the forcible overthrow of the Syrian government. As a result, numerous innocent men, women and children in Syria have been killed. Prosecutors in New York City tell SuperStation95 that "people being killed was a foreseeable consequence of fomenting a revolution inside Syria" and "that potentially makes Mrs. Clinton's actions Second Degree Depraved Indifference Murder, under New York State Penal Law." they said.

The fact that the Qatar money went to the Clinton Foundation in New York, and that Hillary Clinton is a citizen of New York, gives New York State jurisdiction to prosecute Hillary for tens-of-thousands of counts of Second Degree Depraved Indifference Murder, for all the innocent people killed in Syria.

NYPD sources said Clinton’s “crew” also included several unnamed yet implicated members of Congress, federal judges, State elected officials and numerous staffers in addition to her aides and insiders. NYPD has all the names!”

“But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes
NYPD detectives and an NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that

if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co-conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.”

KEEP READING THE ARTICLE ON YOUR OWN.. especially the emails in the article !!!!

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: New York police have proof of Hillary Clinton's child sex ring and much more.. you read read about it now..

Post by Juliet »

I believe it. If only this wasn't world wide and even happening at our public schools.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: New York police have proof of Hillary Clinton's child sex ring and much more.. you read read about it now..

Post by Lizzy60 »

I believe it, too. What I don't understand are LDS women who are actually grieving because she didn't win. I can only assume they refuse to read or hear anything negative about her, therefore they don't have to face the possibility that she's corrupt.

I'm not concerned about a delay in charging her with crimes. From what I understand, she can't be pardoned by Obama if she hasn't been charged or indicted. A delay until after Jan would probably be a good thing.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

I would point out that Nixon was pardoned by Ford without ever being charged with a crime.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Lizzy60 wrote:I believe it, too. I do, as well - and there's probably more we haven't even heard of yet.

What I don't understand are LDS women who are actually grieving because she didn't win. It's mind-blowing. There are a dozen or so women in my ward who are literally weeping and wailing because she didn't win. It's beyond perplexing to me. These are sane, fairly normal, active LDS women, and I just flat-out don't get it.

I can only assume they refuse to read or hear anything negative about her, therefore they don't have to face the possibility that she's corrupt. That's the conclusion I've come to. They completely ignore or blot out anything/everything (i.e. the TRUTH) about this heinous criminal. For better or worse, it is really beginning to affect the way I view and deal with these women, because if they are so utterly blind to the obvious, then... @-)

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

After the election, all of my liberal friends screamed bloody murder that it was racists and sexists that put Trump in office (I'll admit the sexists didn't hurt, but they are a small part of the total.) It's true that the white racists voted from Trump, although there are less white racists who voted for Trump than there were both black and white racists who voted for Obamao just because he was black. It's a double standard.

I posed a question to my liberal friends, not a one has risen to the challenge yet. I reversed the situation: I asked if the Republicans had selected Sarah Palin, a female (and an actual conservative, not a pretend one) and the democrats hadn't cheated Bernie and given him the nomination, would they have voted for the woman? If not, would that mean they were sexist because they chose a man over a woman? Like I said, none of my friends have responded yet. I'm still patiently, but I'm not holding my breath.