Darrell Castle

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
butterfly
captain of 1,000

Re: Darrell Castle

Post by butterfly »

Wow, Castle does sound pretty good. Anyone know his stance on vaccinations?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Original_Intent wrote:I find it amazing that virtually no one would support Castle because "he has no chance" but get a completely unvetted Mormon in the mix and LDS are falling all over themselves to vote for a candidate who also has no chance "but at least we can vote for our principles." We deserve what's coming, may God have mercy on us.
It's not mainly because he would have no chance. It's more because voting 3rd party this time around, especially for those who normally vote Republican, is simply increasing Hillary's chances of winning. I would vote for Darrel Castle under different circumstance, and have supported Scott Bradley by my votes and hard cash in the past. Not this time around.

Hillary is a potential death star to the US. Trump has outed globalism and what people such as herself are all about in furthering this agenda. And stopping this agenda IS highly principled. I want to keep the country going for a few years.

And I'm seeing Trump take on many of the positions Castle mentioned in his interview.

butterfly
captain of 1,000

Post by butterfly »

You almost have to ask yourself:
"If Hitler were running for president, would my vote serve the greater good by
1) choosing the best candidate
or
2) preventing Hitler from taking office?

I see Castle as the best candidate but at this point, he can't defeat Hitler.
And defeating Hitler, IMO, serves the greater good.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

I would agree. At present, the majority of people will vote either for Clinton or Trump, period. This has been the way it's been for generations, ever since Lincoln.

There is a very real chance that this election, will change things up, and more people will start looking at 3rd party candidates. At present, the polls don't reflect that though. As others have said these 3rd party votes will help out Hillary, assuming she hasn't already rigged the system.

I have a gut feeling she's already rigged it, and it won't matter what any of us vote.

The other issue, is that I am afraid that if someone like Castle was ever elected, he would be assassinated. He wants to pull out of the UN and NATO, as well as withdraw from the Federal Reserve. I love the idea, but anyone that tries to mess with the Federal Reserve ends up dead.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

butterfly wrote:You almost have to ask yourself:
or

"The guiding principle in the pattern of decisions based upon circumstance is to make choices according to the outcome desired rather than upon what is right or wrong. There is no use of an underlying set of standards to consistently guide those decisions. Each choice is made upon what appears to give the most desired result now. One who follows this path is left to his own strength and capacity and the support of others who can be influenced to act in his favor. Satan encourages choices to be made in this manner. It gives him the greatest opportunity to tempt an individual to make decisions that will be harmful even though they appear most appealing when made." (Richard G. Scott, The Power of Righteousness, 1998)

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

It seems Lincoln saw the danger of our day already, this is what he had to say:

“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

—U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864

butterfly
captain of 1,000

Post by butterfly »

SmallFarm wrote:
or

"The guiding principle in the pattern of decisions based upon circumstance is to make choices according to the outcome desired rather than upon what is right or wrong. There is no use of an underlying set of standards to consistently guide those decisions. Each choice is made upon what appears to give the most desired result now. One who follows this path is left to his own strength and capacity and the support of others who can be influenced to act in his favor. Satan encourages choices to be made in this manner. It gives him the greatest opportunity to tempt an individual to make decisions that will be harmful even though they appear most appealing when made." (Richard G. Scott, The Power of Righteousness, 1998)

I see where you're coming from-"Do what is right, let the consequence follow." And it's a good point. I can totally understand both sides.

But I think there's a different principle to be applied when it's a group scenario instead of an individual one. We have to look at the whole picture and how we can most effectively work together to achieve the best scenario for all involved. We are not voting for an individual consequence- we are voting for a collective consequence.

If this election were to affect only me, then I'd vote for who aligns with my values the most. But just like making decisions as a family, you have to consider what is best for the whole. You can't think about what is best for you alone.

Making group decisions requires us to remember that we want the greatest good for the greatest amount of people. This is the principle at play.

Who will benefit if I vote for Castle- me, my conscience.
Who will benefit if I vote for Trump- the whole country and a large portion of the world by virtue of Hillary's defeat.

(But I completely respect anyone's decision to not vote for Trump :)

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

or

You got it.

But Trump's actual positions aren't too far off from Castle's, as indicated by the interview previously posted.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I haven't watched this full video to tell you a minute mark, but the description says of it "his opposition of mandatory vaccinations"...

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

butterfly wrote:
SmallFarm wrote:
or

I see where you're coming from-"Do what is right, let the consequence follow." And it's a good point. I can totally understand both sides.

But I think there's a different principle to be applied when it's a group scenario instead of an individual one. We have to look at the whole picture and how we can most effectively work together to achieve the best scenario for all involved. We are not voting for an individual consequence- we are voting for a collective consequence.

If this election were to affect only me, then I'd vote for who aligns with my values the most. But just like making decisions as a family, you have to consider what is best for the whole. You can't think about what is best for you alone.

Making group decisions requires us to remember that we want the greatest good for the greatest amount of people. This is the principle at play.

Who will benefit if I vote for Castle- me, my conscience.
Who will benefit if I vote for Trump- the whole country and a large portion of the world by virtue of Hillary's defeat.

(But I completely respect anyone's decision to not vote for Trump :)
Good analysis!

"This IS the principle at play"! Yes. So refreshing to see someone get this.

Of course, it doesn't apply in the cases of those rather astonishing people (in my view) who genuinely believe that a Trump presidency would be every bit as bad as a Hillary Presidency. For those (again, astonishing) people, the logic of their position would be to vote for a 3rd Party, if a 3rd Party candidate actually fit their selection criteria.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Original_Intent wrote:I find it amazing that virtually no one would support Castle because "he has no chance" but get a completely unvetted Mormon in the mix and LDS are falling all over themselves to vote for a candidate who also has no chance "but at least we can vote for our principles." We deserve what's coming, may God have mercy on us.
I dread the prospect that God is setting us up for getting what we deserve.

One aspect of both God's principles and Luciferianism is that a people cannot be judged for something they do not know. This is why, I believe, much of our entertainment today features dystopian futures (Hunger Games, Walking Dead, etc.). Give the people the consequences of not doing what is right and they will suffer. They are warned and thus cannot curse God (read Job).

One stumbling block for Mormons is that they have ceased to be people who thirst for deep doctrine and instead find comfort in self-righteousness an rules of conduct. In a sense a form of Wahabbism is taking hold, you know, like judging parents who let their daughters wear summer dresses. In the same way they are now making the world take note of how they are morally superior to Trump. This gives them a sense of validation that even touches on sociology. Trump is a rich guy. Most of the Mormons who are hating on him are making it paycheck to paycheck. They do not realize his policies are those of the working and middle class, oh no, he is evil, he is wrong, and therefore they are better than him. Again, one of the reasons many impoverished Muslims heading to Europe and the USA are attracted to Wahabbism. If you can look down on the "infidels" for their "moral shortcomings" then that makes you better than them.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Trump supporters:
1. When is the last time Gadianton robbers willingly gave up their power? If you will answer that question honestly, you will know that Trump is not who you believe he is.
2. Which party had the majority of members in the House of Representatives when the NDAA of 2012 was passed and then signed into law by Obama? If you know the answer to that question then you should see that another vote for members of that same party is absolutely a vote for evil.

Or in other words, by their fruits ye shall know them. All of them. Especially now since they think they've already won and no longer need to hide their CFR/Bilderberger connections.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Silver wrote:Trump supporters:
1. When is the last time Gadianton robbers willingly gave up their power? If you will answer that question honestly, you will know that Trump is not who you believe he is.
2. Which party had the majority of members in the House of Representatives when the NDAA of 2012 was passed and then signed into law by Obama? If you know the answer to that question then you should see that another vote for members of that same party is absolutely a vote for evil.

Or in other words, by their fruits ye shall know them. All of them. Especially now since they think they've already won and no longer need to hide their CFR/Bilderberger connections.
1. Never. Which is why the polls are rigged, violence is incited, rumors are spread, things are blown out of proportion, plans are being made to manipulate the votes.
2. Oh, the same guys that want to throw Trump out, now that he has a chance of winning?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

And are the Gadianton's willingly allowing Trump to float in? I've never seen such incredible opposition to a Presidential candidate. The MSM, and many other sources hate the man, and are doing everything they can to undermine him. Surely you're aware of this!!!???

You have to judge Trump in the here and now and really listen to what he is saying and doing. Nigel Farage, of BREXIT fame, is advising him. Nigel actually, and almost single-handedly got the UK out of the EU (at least accomplished the first step). Trump is doing something similar here for those who really look at what he is doing.

Furthermore, the game isn't over regarding what the 'Gadianton' robbers may do to actually prevent Trump from occupying the White House.

Silver, I don't think Trump is who you believe he is. I think you've been snookered by all the incredible slander sent his way.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Larsen, you're refusing to see the big picture. The elites are focused on crushing the conservative movement. They allowed Brexit to happen so they can blame the coming financial crash/societal collapse on the anti-globalism/nationalism trends that are popping up here and abroad. Just as they allowed Nigel to continue his brand of populism for years, they are allowing Trump to get the news coverage he enjoys. (Who owns the media? And why didn't they spend all their time attacking Ron Paul instead of ignoring him?) It is mere provocation though, and successfully gives false hope to those who are fed up with a long train of government abuses.

Please recall how the 1929 stock market crash happened. Everything was fine until one day the big banks colluded to stop loaning money. All those stock prices that were driven higher by people buying on margin suddenly lost their tailwind. The next financial crisis will be just as easy to create. Nearly $20 trillion in national debt now and Trump selects an insider Steven Mnuchin, ex-Goldmanite, as his Finance Chairman. That's like asking the fox to guard the hen house.

In all the end-day prophecies I've read, I can't find a single one that promises America will be saved by a man whose noggin is wrapped in golden hair. It is the Elders of the church who are to defend the constitution in the final days of this country. I'm voting for Darrell Castle because his ideas are very close to how our constitutional republic should be run and because his running mate is LDS.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

JohnnyL wrote:

1. Never. Which is why the polls are rigged, violence is incited, rumors are spread, things are blown out of proportion, plans are being made to manipulate the votes.
2. Oh, the same guys that want to throw Trump out, now that he has a chance of winning?
Your responses are self-contradictory.
1. If the elites didn't want Trump to become president, they could have already manipulated the votes so that he lost during the primaries. Instead they gave him wall-to-wall media coverage on networks that they themselves own.
2. They don't want to throw him out or he would already be forgotten or dead. They merely want you to think that they want to throw him out.

Ether 8 is either true or it's not. What power controls all nations now? Surely if you control everything you can find one blabbermouth who will say the right trigger words to rile up the minority in the country which is concerned about its mushrooming debt and downward trajectory.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote:Larsen, you're refusing to see the big picture. The elites are focused on crushing the conservative movement. They allowed Brexit to happen so they can blame the coming financial crash/societal collapse on the anti-globalism/nationalism trends that are popping up here and abroad. Just as they allowed Nigel to continue his brand of populism for years, they are allowing Trump to get the news coverage he enjoys. (Who owns the media? And why didn't they spend all their time attacking Ron Paul instead of ignoring him?) It is mere provocation though, and successfully gives false hope to those who are fed up with a long train of government abuses.

Please recall how the 1929 stock market crash happened. Everything was fine until one day the big banks colluded to stop loaning money. All those stock prices that were driven higher by people buying on margin suddenly lost their tailwind. The next financial crisis will be just as easy to create. Nearly $20 trillion in national debt now and Trump selects an insider Steven Mnuchin, ex-Goldmanite, as his Finance Chairman. That's like asking the fox to guard the hen house.

In all the end-day prophecies I've read, I can't find a single one that promises America will be saved by a man whose noggin is wrapped in golden hair. It is the Elders of the church who are to defend the constitution in the final days of this country. I'm voting for Darrell Castle because his ideas are very close to how our constitutional republic should be run and because his running mate is LDS.
The only ‘MSM’ news coverage on Trump I’ve seen that hasn’t been extremely anti-Trump has been on C-Span, a couple of Fox commentators (Hannity, Judge Jenean) and Lou Dobbs. Also, Trump’s celebrity, notoriety, high profile demeanor/persona is tough for news media to totally ignore . . . unlike Ron Paul. Trump IS very good copy, and helps them keep their ratings up.

The elites are NOT crushing the conservative movement. Trump has just given them more of a voice than the 3rd parties have done or the Conservative wing of the Repub. Party has done.

These folks aren’t going away. They should move to a more inclusive 3rd party, not one constrained by ideology, but one focused on preserving the country against the globalist onslaught.

Your speculation on allowing Brexit, may be right, but I can’t guide my life by these kinds of suppositions. Could be. So be it. The elites will proceed with their agenda, one way or another.

Got any quick links on the Mnuchin appointment, and his previous associations? Thanks.

I don’t see Trump ‘saving’ America. My hope is that he can illuminate what is going on, help raise the awareness level of Americans, give them a voice, and begin to do what is necessary to turn this mess around. He has also shined a pretty bright light on ‘globalism’, which in my view, is the main political agenda of the Elites cum Latter Day Gadiantons.

Again, if you’ve voted for Republican Presidential nominees in the last few elections, leaving the Repub/Demo fold now is simply increasing Hillary’s relative proportion of the total Repub/Demo vote, thereby increasing her chances of being elected. This is iron-clad mathematical logic.

If the Elders of the Church are to defend the Constitution in the final days, they’ve got a steep learning curve to climb before this can happen. Too many of them don’t even know what the real problems are or who the enemy is, outside of tagging ‘old nick’.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:Larsen, you're refusing to see the big picture. The elites are focused on crushing the conservative movement. They allowed Brexit to happen so they can blame the coming financial crash/societal collapse on the anti-globalism/nationalism trends that are popping up here and abroad. Just as they allowed Nigel to continue his brand of populism for years, they are allowing Trump to get the news coverage he enjoys. (Who owns the media? And why didn't they spend all their time attacking Ron Paul instead of ignoring him?) It is mere provocation though, and successfully gives false hope to those who are fed up with a long train of government abuses.

The only ‘MSM’ news coverage on Trump I’ve seen that hasn’t been extremely anti-Trump has been on C-Span, a couple of Fox commentators (Hannity, Judge Jenean) and Lou Dobbs. Also, Trump’s celebrity, notoriety, high profile demeanor/persona is tough for news media to totally ignore . . . unlike Ron Paul. Trump IS very good copy, and helps them keep their ratings up.

OK, I agree. Although I don't own a TEEVEE, the news I read online appears to be stacked against Trump. But what does that do? The parasites already vote Democrat. Those who don't trust the media will be hardened in their determination to vote for whoever the media castigates. I stand by my assertion that if Trump was so scary to the elites, they could have banished him a year ago via non-coverage or worse.

The elites are NOT crushing the conservative movement. Trump has just given them more of a voice than the 3rd parties have done or the Conservative wing of the Repub. Party has done.

OK, I agree. But to what end when the elites can shut down the country overnight? It is the Gadiantons who will not willingly give up power that we're talking about here.

These folks aren’t going away. They should move to a more inclusive 3rd party, not one constrained by ideology, but one focused on preserving the country against the globalist onslaught.

They certainly should break from the Republican party which gave them the (un)Patriot Act and the NDAA of 2012.

Your speculation on allowing Brexit, may be right, but I can’t guide my life by these kinds of suppositions. Could be. So be it. The elites will proceed with their agenda, one way or another.

Got any quick links on the Mnuchin appointment, and his previous associations? Thanks.

Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don’t see Trump ‘saving’ America. My hope is that he can illuminate what is going on, help raise the awareness level of Americans, give them a voice, and begin to do what is necessary to turn this mess around. He has also shined a pretty bright light on ‘globalism’, which in my view, is the main political agenda of the Elites cum Latter Day Gadiantons.

Correction: The elites have allowed him to shine a light. However, the LDGs have no fear of losing now. They can track every word I type now. They know even better now who to target when they decide to wipe out the last vestiges of our sovereignty.

Again, if you’ve voted for Republican Presidential nominees in the last few elections, leaving the Repub/Demo fold now is simply increasing Hillary’s relative proportion of the total Repub/Demo vote, thereby increasing her chances of being elected. This is iron-clad mathematical logic.

You're ignoring the electoral college system in your math there.

If the Elders of the Church are to defend the Constitution in the final days, they’ve got a steep learning curve to climb before this can happen. Too many of them don’t even know what the real problems are or who the enemy is, outside of tagging ‘old nick’.

Agree. Sound asleep are most right now. I don't know the expression "tagging old nick." What does that mean?

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Ezra Taft benson explained that the elders of the church that would stand and save the constitution wouldn't necessarily be the leaders of the church. He said that the church would never have a program. It would be the elders of Israel who were anxiously engage In a good cause who were at the forfront of protecting the constitution without being told to do so by the church would be the ones who were also leading the charge in saving the constitution. So don't look to the church leadership as the source of the constitution being saved. It will be by individuals who are already righteously trying to do so. I hope your doing your part.

It was in his oct 1965 conference talk if I remember correctly

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote:

OK, I agree. Although I don't own a TEEVEE, the news I read online appears to be stacked against Trump. But what does that do? The parasites already vote Democrat. Those who don't trust the media will be hardened in their determination to vote for whoever the media castigates. I stand by my assertion that if Trump was so scary to the elites, they could have banished him a year ago via non-coverage or worse.

OK, I agree. But to what end when the elites can shut down the country overnight? It is the Gadiantons who will not willingly give up power that we're talking about here.

They certainly should break from the Republican party which gave them the (un)Patriot Act and the NDAA of 2012.

Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Correction: The elites have allowed him to shine a light. However, the LDGs have no fear of losing now. They can track every word I type now. They know even better now who to target when they decide to wipe out the last vestiges of our sovereignty.

You're ignoring the electoral college system in your math there.

Agree. Sound asleep are most right now. I don't know the expression "tagging old nick." What does that mean?
The MSM polls showed everyone was voting against leaving. Was that part of the secret Brexit plan?

They THOUGHT Trump would make himself lose. It was a joke. It was a great plan. Then, it backfired. I can't remember anything great about Trump lately (past long while) on the MSM--can you? Do a Clinton vs. Trump MSM news analysis, you'll see it. TV, print, whatever.

Do you realize that any vote going to "somewhere else" other than the people is going to have Clinton come out on top? She is a GR, and many of those involved have covenanted to support her (or she might kill them, anyway). Trump exposed the GR--hmm, tell me, was that part of the GR plan?

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

So democrats that are voting 3rd party are actually voting for Hillary?

Merriner
captain of 50

Post by Merriner »

Darrel Castle is THE MAN! If all the members of the church knew what prophets and apostles have told us about upholding and defending the constitution and always voting on principle, then it should be a no brainer, but that is being very unrealistic I'm sure.

If you don't know what you should believe, then spend an hour at http://www.latterdayconservative.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; reading quotes and articles from General Authorities. If you have hours every day to listen to some great audio, then listen to the audio. Some are "interesting" and that is all I will say about that. You might just have the first awakening moment in your life.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Like I said, Darrel Castle is a good man, but on the day after election his name will not even be mentioned, nor how many votes were cast for him. He and his supporters will be consigned to memory hole.

If Hillary wins just think, you will get more Common Core, more restrictions on liberty, less ability to use the internet to spread truth and more push to accept alternative lifestyles in our schools.

You want this to be Sweden where they are talking about giving free driver's licenses (a license there costs about 2,100 US dollars) to returning ISIS fighters? The USA will go that direction to be sure:

https://www.rt.com/news/363256-sweden-r ... -benefits/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Ezra wrote:So democrats that are voting 3rd party are actually voting for Hillary?
No they're voting for Trump get it straight... =))

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Fiannan wrote:Like I said, Darrel Castle is a good man, but on the day after election his name will not even be mentioned, nor how many votes were cast for him. He and his supporters will be consigned to memory hole.

If Hillary wins just think, you will get more Common Core, more restrictions on liberty, less ability to use the internet to spread truth and more push to accept alternative lifestyles in our schools.

You want this to be Sweden where they are talking about giving free driver's licenses (a license there costs about 2,100 US dollars) to returning ISIS fighters? The USA will go that direction to be sure:

https://www.rt.com/news/363256-sweden-r ... -benefits/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If the Saints would follow God's council, He would protect them no matter who the evil generation will pick...