Some Interesting Facts

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Some Interesting Facts

Post by Bee Prepared »

Did you know that Mitt Romney will only be 69 in 2016, the exact same age Ronald Reagan was when he was elected President on his third try? Or that Richard Nixon was defeated by John F Kennedy in the 1960 Presidential Election before winning the 1968 Presidential Election and becoming our 37th President? Mitt Romney 2016!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Some Interesting Facts

Post by lundbaek »

A serious danger that I perceive of a Romney presidency is that he would continue to lead people who should know better (a.k.a. Latter-day Saints) still further away from support of a restoration of constitutional principles in government. Because of his experience he is in an excellent position at this time to rally Americans, and especially Latter-day Saints and lead the charge in restoring the principles of the U.S. Constitution that those who established it intended us to live under. If I saw any indication that he would try to steer our government back to the principles of the US Constitution I might consider voting for him. But I have seen nothing of the sort.

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Re: Some Interesting Facts

Post by Bee Prepared »

Good response, I cannot say that you are correct, but I appreciate the opinion.