Google Alert: Titanium Hydrogen Storage towards a PERFECT CURRENCY!

For discussion related to emergency preparedness, survival, self-sufficiency, food and water storage, guns, heat, light, building, gardening, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Google Alert: Titanium Hydrogen Storage towards a PERFECT CURRENCY!

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Earlier today this place added to my level of stress leading to a terrible headache. Finally, I was able to sleep it off after downing some nsaid pain-killers. Upon waking up, I was intrigued by a google alert in my inbox.

Google Alert wrote:
"Future of the Global Hydrogen Storage Alloy Sales Market – Growth, Latest Trend & Forecast 2022
Newsient (blog)
Global Hydrogen Storage Alloy Sales (Thousands Units) and Revenue (Million USD) Market Split by Product Type such as Titanium Hydrogen ...
https://questale.com/report/global-hydrogen-storage-alloy-sales-market-report-2017/91176 wrote: In this report, the global Hydrogen Storage Alloy market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022.

Geographically, this report split global into several key Regions, with sales (MT), revenue (Million USD), market share and growth rate of Hydrogen Storage Alloy for these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast), covering :-

United States ...

H Bank Technology
Must be a $eriously $erious report, as it costs $4000 or $8000, if you're a corporation. :shock:

Anyway, its a great step towards what has been called the perfect currency.
http://www.theperfectcurrency.org/main-energy-currency/energy-currency wrote: If energy storage technology can be developed to the point at which several thousand kilowatt hours can (safely) be carried on something the size of a credit card, then we will have developed the perfect currency.
Now instead of wasting energy mining bitcoin, real energy could be mined using blockchain technology to keep track of stuff. The energy could be generated as efficiently as possible and transported occasionally.

Essentially a hybrid of our current fiat, backed by real value, and tracked via blockchain technology. The storage medium would only need to be moved when the energy is used to power our homes, cars etc. Conversion rates of a few percent would need to be built into the system. Maybe you get 90% credit on deposit and pay 110% to convert it back into energy. And smaller percentages involved when credits are transferred, to keep the bankers happy. :P

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Google Alert: Titanium Hydrogen Storage towards a PERFECT CURRENCY!

Post by Original_Intent »

Pretty awesome. I have been seeing some mentions of graphene as well, seems to have amazing potential.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Original_Intent wrote: December 2nd, 2017, 9:14 am Pretty awesome. I have been seeing some mentions of graphene as well, seems to have amazing potential.

It charge in one-minute :!:

British scientists recently used graphene to create a sieve capable of making seawater drinkable, potentially bringing clean water to millions of people. A team from the University of Manchester, where boffins won a Nobel Prize in 2010 after ‘discovering graphene‘, used the material to filter out salts from water to make it safe to drink. Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/27/samsungs- ... to=cbshare

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Hydrogen trucks roll out big time in 2019. :mrgreen:

This will be a major driver of OTEC too. Image