The Ultimate Preparedeness; go back to Eden

For discussion related to emergency preparedness, survival, self-sufficiency, food and water storage, guns, heat, light, building, gardening, etc.
Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

The Ultimate Preparedeness; go back to Eden

Post by Seek the Truth »

This will change your life forever. I have been away from this forum for many years, and while I have huge problems with it I do recall a genuine spirit of self sufficiency and preparation for the last days.

The blessings of God are about to pour forth upon your heads. Are you ready?

We were created in a terrestrial state, in the Garden of Eden where everything was provided for us. Herb vegetable seed and fruit of the highest quality with no labor on the part of Adam and Eve.

Then came the fall. Can the fall of Adam be reversed?

What does this look like.
Using this Edenic method you can grow unlimited food, free, with almost no weeding, watering, fertilizer or pest chemicals. With minimal effort you can partake in the most nutritious foods possible, eliminating diabetes, cancer, heart disease, parkinsons, alzheimers etc. You are totally independent from the agriculture industry and have no food bills. In 2-3 years you should be able to harvest your own seed and basically have no food costs, forever.

What is more self sufficient than that?

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Re: The Ultimate Preparedeness; go back to Eden

Post by Seek the Truth »

120 years ago, 90% of the population got their food out of the ground. There was no refrigeration or supermarkets, no McDonalds, Pizza or Doughnuts. Everyone sweat and bled to get food.

Nowadays 99% of the population (US) would die if the grocery stores collapsed. Done and dead. No chance. For 99% of us food comes out of a box. In nature we pick it off plants.

Here is an interesting bit of scripture. Our first commandment was given here:

Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

But look at what our second commandment was. It's what we are supposed to eat.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

We are to eat plants.

How many of us eat plants? BTW Hamburgers are not plants. Neither are pizzas.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

100 years ago there were no chemical fertilizers or genetically modified foods. Hybrids were rare. Almost all of us ate what are called open pollinated heirloom plants. Plants that reproduce after their own kind forever.

Nowadays 99% of the food supply is grown on chemicals and 85% is genetically modified.

We were warned (below)

10 And again, verily I say unto you, all wholesome herbs God hath ordained for the constitution, nature, and use of man—

11 Every herb in the season thereof, and every fruit in the season thereof;
all these to be used with prudence and thanksgiving.

12 Yea, flesh also of beasts and of the fowls of the air, I, the Lord, have ordained for the use of man with thanksgiving; nevertheless they are to be used sparingly;

13 And it is pleasing unto me that they should not be used, only in times of winter, or of cold, or famine

14 All grain is ordained for the use of man and of beasts, to be the staff of life, not only for man but for the beasts of the field, and the fowls of heaven, and all wild animals that run or creep on the earth;

15 And these hath God made for the use of man only in times of famine and excess of hunger.

16 All grain is good for the food of man; as also the fruit of the vine; that which yieldeth fruit, whether in the ground or above the ground—

17 Nevertheless, wheat for man, and corn for the ox, and oats for the horse, and rye for the fowls and for swine, and for all beasts of the field, and barley for all useful animals, and for mild drinks, as also other grain.

18 And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones;

19 And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures;

20 And shall run and not be weary, and shall walk and not faint.

21 And I, the Lord, give unto them a promise, that the destroying angel shall pass by them, as the children of Israel, and not slay them. Amen.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

So this is the part of the Word of Wisdom we always skip. Why is this? It is because Satan put us to sleep. Our command was easy, eat fresh fruit and vegetables, in season. So simple, but lost from our country and people.

Why?

It was by design.
Last edited by Seek the Truth on August 16th, 2017, 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

There is another part of the Word of Wisdom we have missed. Right in front of our eyes.

4 Behold, verily, thus saith the Lord unto you: In consequence of evils and designs which do and will exist in the hearts of conspiring men in the last days, I have warned you, and forewarn you, by giving unto you this word of wisdom by revelation—

It's by design. Satan has conspired with men to kill us all. Death by diabetes, cancer, clogged arteries and myriad diseases wrought by chemicals created by conspiring men.

M
O
N
S
A
N
T
O

Post WWII agriculture became dominated by chemical fertilizers, hybrid and genetically modified foods designed to resist pesticides. As a result, disease has skyrocketed.
Last edited by Seek the Truth on August 16th, 2017, 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

We are all dying. Our food is dead, and corrupted by Satan. The very food you put in your mouth is killing you. We do not eat what God told us to eat. As a result we are rotund, slow, fogbound, diseased and ugly.

The grocery store will kill you. It has already killed many. What you buy in there is not food.

Is there a way out?

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Only this. This is the only way out.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

When Adam was removed from the Garden, this was said:

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

A harsh consequence.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

But we missed something. Thousands of years later, Jesus said unto them;

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

What Jesus offered us was the opposite of the consequence in the garden. The opposite. But we have not believed him.

Can fat Americans become lean and lithe as the antelope in the field? Can God provide us with all our material needs, beyond what Solomon attained?

Thus saith the Lord

Can the fall of Adam be reversed?

With God all things are possible.

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Post by Yahtzee »

I tried the back to Eden garden years ago. It was a haven for pests like earwigs. Made my soil amazing though. It is now my food forest garden (fruit trees and shrubs, perennial herbs) and works much better as that. I'm experimenting with Mittleider now for my annual veggies.
I'm sure the method works great for some, but it's not a panacea.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Ive been to Pauls house, he is a friend of mine, and if that is not a panacea I don't know what is. It's literally a miracle on earth.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Anyone can do this.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 15th, 2017, 11:14 pm This will change your life forever. I have been away from this forum for many years, and while I have huge problems with it I do recall a genuine spirit of self sufficiency and preparation for the last days.

The blessings of God are about to pour forth upon your heads. Are you ready?

We were created in a terrestrial state, in the Garden of Eden where everything was provided for us. Herb vegetable seed and fruit of the highest quality with no labor on the part of Adam and Eve.

Then came the fall. Can the fall of Adam be reversed?

What does this look like.
Using this Edenic method you can grow unlimited food, free, with almost no weeding, watering, fertilizer or pest chemicals. With minimal effort you can partake in the most nutritious foods possible, eliminating diabetes, cancer, heart disease, parkinsons, alzheimers etc. You are totally independent from the agriculture industry and have no food bills. In 2-3 years you should be able to harvest your own seed and basically have no food costs, forever.

What is more self sufficient than that?
I love this guy and method. He listens to the Spirit. I've watched his main video with my kids maybe 10 times over the last few years.

The problem for most people is that people think that grass should have no weeds, a garden should have no bugs, that trees should have all perfect fruit. God created all the plants and the animals. There is enough for all of us.

Interesting story: quite a few years ago I felt prompted to stop using chemical fertilizer. It is interesting how each year the yard changes. First year, lots of weeds! Second year different weeds, many beneficial. Now it is really starting to get good.

We had a sick apple tree. Soon mushrooms surrounded the tree in a ring and now it is doing much better. (Mushrooms are plant doctors and heal plants like trees, you can google it. )

I kept thinking something is wrong with people spraying their fruit trees. I've seen the benefit of not adding chemical fertilizers to my lawn. I figured if we had enough trees there would be enough for the bugs and for us. Then I learned that the short orchard trees we are use to seeing are relatively new. I visited the backyard of someone here in Orem to pick apricots and the real trees are huge! I thought root grafts were to make the tree stronger, but no, just shorter! No wonder we have to plant an acre or spray like crazy. Her fruit was perfect, very few bad fruit, but plenty of great fruit, just old fashioned huge apricot trees. She had apple as well. Blew my mind.

I cannot wait to get out of these cities and to Zion.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

What I'm learning is you don't have to wait. What Paul told me is simply ask God to be delivered and he will deliver you. Ask God for property to garden on and he will give it to you. I've been doing that and it's been working.

You are correct, no chemical fertilizers. They are the product of conspiring men. Simply use some compost mulch and cover with woodchips. HEALTHY PLANTS REPEL THEIR OWN PESTS is what I learned from Paul.

No watering, weeding, fertilizing or sprays. Woodchip mulch.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 17th, 2017, 4:40 pm What I'm learning is you don't have to wait. What Paul told me is simply ask God to be delivered and he will deliver you. Ask God for property to garden on and he will give it to you. I've been doing that and it's been working.

You are correct, no chemical fertilizers. They are the product of conspiring men. Simply use some compost mulch and cover with woodchips. HEALTHY PLANTS REPEL THEIR OWN PESTS is what I learned from Paul.

No watering, weeding, fertilizing or sprays. Woodchip mulch.
I agree. As I've prayed for space I was able to use others gardens at first and then I got my own, but I have a husband who isn't ready for living outside of the city yet, luckily (really terribly) Orem is digging its own grave with its Master City Plan so hopefully he's about reached the end of his rope and we can get out of Isaiah's wo* and onto our own land soon enough. (*Wo unto them that join house to house. . .)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 15th, 2017, 11:45 pm Image
..., and subdue it: ...
CAN OTEC NEUTRALIZE HURRICANES?

... In 1993 at the Department of Commerce (operates NOAA) in DC I co-chaired a summit to discuss the potential of OTEC systems to minimize or prevent hurricanes. In addition to the Feds and academics, representatives were there from General Dynamics and Lockheed.
Ambitiously, we designed a plan to finance and operate up to 500 floating OTEC plantships, each at 1000 MW. I won't even mention the cost, but you would think that, in light of regular multi-billion dollar damages, a few hundred thousand dollars to initiate a program could be warranted. Nope...nothing happened. ... https://planetearthandhumanity.blogspot ... canes.html

President Jimmy Carter accelerated OTEC to thwart OPEC, but things soon stalled and now we have ISIS, etc. X(

How many lives could of been saved and/or favorably impacted if we had obeyed this important commandment :-\