Financial Reserve

For discussion related to emergency preparedness, survival, self-sufficiency, food and water storage, guns, heat, light, building, gardening, etc.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Financial Reserve

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: January 4th, 2018, 2:37 pm The Dow closed over 25,000 today. Please ignore all the articles posted in this thread before this post. Everything is awesome.
I personally would like to thank President Donald J. Trump for making America great again. After calling our economy a "bubble" held up artificially by Janet Yellen and the Federal Reserve's low interest rate policy, The Donald has now taken credit for the bubble getting even bigger despite interest rates going up. All this and without repealing ObamaCare or even passing a budget! Bravo indeed, good sir!

I can't wait to see what other progress 2018 will bring! :twisted:

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: January 4th, 2018, 9:44 pm
Silver wrote: January 4th, 2018, 2:37 pm The Dow closed over 25,000 today. Please ignore all the articles posted in this thread before this post. Everything is awesome.
I personally would like to thank President Donald J. Trump for making America great again. After calling our economy a "bubble" held up artificially by Janet Yellen and the Federal Reserve's low interest rate policy, The Donald has now taken credit for the bubble getting even bigger despite interest rates going up. All this and without repealing ObamaCare or even passing a budget! Bravo indeed, good sir!

I can't wait to see what other progress 2018 will bring! :twisted:
Let's not forget to...
Get down on our tired knees,
And fiddle with our rosaries,
Say our prayers (to President Donald J. Trump) with great respect,
Genuflect,
Genuflect,
Genuflect!
For the increase in our national debt.

War is Peace!
Debt is Prosperity!
All hail to King Donald!

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: January 5th, 2018, 5:31 am War is Peace!
Debt is Prosperity!
All hail to King Donald!
I spoke too soon!
Trump floats Dow 30,000

Trump has preordered “Dow 30,000,” though not literally. Given his track record of making statements about the stock market and his tone in taking credit for Dow DJIA, +0.27% 25,000, this is an appropriate characterization. His actual statement is: “I guess our new number is 30,000.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump ... 2018-01-05
I guess all we needed to fix the economy was to elect DJT!

USA! USA! USA! USA!