5G and AI: Tools of Satan

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

5G and AI: Tools of Satan

Post by moonwhim »

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Re: 5G and AI: Tools of Satan

Post by Michelle »

I haven't watched the video yet, but YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree.

EDIT:

Now that I watched the video I have to agree even more.

They did an excellent job of sharing many of the same things I have been taught by the Spirit regarding what is and will happen temporally.

My kids saw bits and pieces of it and thought it was funny that they were saying all the same things that I do.

Excellent overview of our present and near future.
Last edited by Michelle on February 15th, 2018, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

While these things may be used for the devil's purposes, they can also be used for good purposes as well. Like most things on this earth, I do not think that 5G and Artificial Intelligence are inherently evil.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Durzan wrote: February 14th, 2018, 9:59 am While these things may be used for the devil's purposes, they can also be used for good purposes as well. Like most things on this earth, I do not think that 5G and Artificial Intelligence are inherently evil.
I don't think they are inherently evil either, but I see very few using technology as a tool and very many using it and getting trapped.

I also believe many are learning to trust in the arm of flesh instead of the arm of God and technology is the path subtly leading them there.

Having said that, I do believe that most of the tech we use right now is being used for evil, not good, or is preparing us to submit to evil, not good.

They physical and spiritual illness caused by modern tech are only going to increase. Especially as it becomes more popular to implant technology directly into our bodies.
Daniel 2:43
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
I would recommend reading all of Daniel and Revelation. These were written for our day too.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

haven't watched this video yet (i'm at work) but I watched another by a church member how he reckons the great beast of the last days may be an AI. there is an actual religion being started up by some big-whig business executives that worships the soon-to-be-invented AI that is more intelligent than man. It is the religion of satan, of replacing the Living God with the works of man's hands. it is evil, idolatry amped up to it's worst. for the created to deny and disfigure it's creator so heavily as this is high treason before God.
www.wayofthefuture.church/

this is just an example that helps illustrates the valid points i've already read and agree with in this thread. technology will prove to be a great bane of society before the end. it's already beginning to happen - the digital stupour that has fallen on the advanced world is only the preparatory phase of worse things to come.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

abijah wrote: March 1st, 2018, 8:06 pm haven't watched this video yet (i'm at work) but I watched another by a church member how he reckons the great beast of the last days may be an AI. there is an actual religion being started up by some big-whig business executives that worships the soon-to-be-invented AI that is more intelligent than man. It is the religion of satan, of replacing the Living God with the works of man's hands. it is evil, idolatry amped up to it's worst. for the created to deny and disfigure it's creator so heavily as this is high treason before God.
www.wayofthefuture.church/

this is just an example that helps illustrates the valid points i've already read and agree with in this thread. technology will prove to be a great bane of society before the end. it's already beginning to happen - the digital stupour that has fallen on the advanced world is only the preparatory phase of worse things to come.

I believe the beast is AI as well. I have elaborated on other threads why, including references in both Daniel and Revelation to androids.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Michelle wrote: March 1st, 2018, 8:15 pm references in both Daniel and Revelation to androids.
that's interesting. which references?

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

abijah wrote: March 1st, 2018, 8:24 pm
Michelle wrote: March 1st, 2018, 8:15 pm references in both Daniel and Revelation to androids.
that's interesting. which references?
I took awhile to respond because I have written long posts on this before and it takes a bit of work to explain. (Translation: I felt to lazy to tackle this subject again, but I have known your post was out here waiting for an answer. :D ) Some recent posts on LDSFF have reminded me of this waiting question so I am going to answer, but you'll need to ask for more detail if I skip too much of the groundwork for it to make sense.

**(I haven't finished, but I need to help my kids right now. Please do ask if you have more questions. Revelation 13 has a lot of good stuff in it. I recommend the movie: "Steve Jobs The Man in the Machine" if you have Vidangel or another medium to edit out the swear words. It is a documentary, so I guess they felt like leaving the infrequent swearing in the interviews was ok? If you do watch it, make note of the ad for the first apple computer as well as Steve Jobs notes he kept on the company from it's beginning. His journal entry asks "who is apple?" not "what is apple?" among other interesting tidbits.)**

Basically: Daniel 2 shares Daniel's interpretation of King Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the kingdom's he sees in the form of a giant "image" (man.) These Kingdoms correspond with kingdoms also spoken of in both Daniel 7-8 and Revelation 13. The most important kingdom to note here is the 4th kingdom. It is: strong as iron, diverse from all the beasts that were before it, and it overcomes the other kingdoms that were before it. Attributes of the 4th kingdom: eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things, "life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."(The first beast also has these attributes: "and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.")

Daniel 2:43 says this specifically:"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." Considering the fact that all the other kingdoms are referred to as living animals" a lion with eagle's wings, a bear, a leopard" it is interesting to note that fourth kingdom is consistently referred to as "diverse from all the beasts that were before it" and is described with iron, brass and overcoming the others. The fact that it mentions "mingle themselves with the seed of men" is interesting. I believe it refers to transhumanism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism).

It is made clear that no man (not even the Saints of God) will be able to destroy this kingdom. It will be Adam and Christ that cause its destruction.

Revelation 13 is very interesting in its references to the beast. It is interesting that the beast gets his power of the dragon.
Also, there are actually 2 beasts ( AI 2.0 ) The second beast has all the power of the first beast, but seems to use it to direct people to worship and obey the first beast.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

As referenced in Revelation 13 the beast will "doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men," (This is a re-do for the prophets of Baal, since they failed to call down fire from heaven with Elijah 1 Kings 18) In the original reference the first beast is referred to as "he".

It is interesting to note in Revelation that the mark of the beast is the number of a man 666 is interesting. Fun fact: the first Apple computer was sold for $666.66. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_I)
Daniel 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Daniel 7:2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.

5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 ¶ I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

15 ¶ I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.

16 I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.

17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
Daniel 8:22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.