EXCLUSIVE: Infowars Releases Secret FISA Memo

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

EXCLUSIVE: Infowars Releases Secret FISA Memo

Post by moonwhim »

William Binney, former tech head of the NSA contacted us this morning to send us the link to the reportedly classified memo that lawmakers said was a blueprint of how the Obama administration and the Deep State spied on President Trump:

Go Here:
https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-info ... fisa-memo/

Crackers
captain of 100

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Infowars Releases Secret FISA Memo

Post by Crackers »

I am not finding this on any other news outlets. Whatsup with that? They don't want to link to the competition? This is a huge story.

Patriot16
captain of 100

Post by Patriot16 »

Crackers wrote: January 23rd, 2018, 3:27 pm I am not finding this on any other news outlets. Whatsup with that? They don't want to link to the competition? This is a huge story.

You're not finding this on legitimate news outlets because its fake news which originated on Infowars, which was forced to recant the completely fake news about Pizzagate and apologize to the restaurant's owner for spreading that particular piece of fake news.

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

Patriot16 wrote: January 23rd, 2018, 11:46 pm
Crackers wrote: January 23rd, 2018, 3:27 pm I am not finding this on any other news outlets. Whatsup with that? They don't want to link to the competition? This is a huge story.

You're not finding this on legitimate news outlets because its fake news which originated on Infowars, which was forced to recant the completely fake news about Pizzagate and apologize to the restaurant's owner for spreading that particular piece of fake news.
So now that the Nunes memo is out, what do you think about the legitimacy of the infowars release? Genuinely curious.

Patriot16
captain of 100

Post by Patriot16 »

The Nunes memo omits many facts and was clearly written to hurt the FBI and thus damage Mueller's investigation, which threatens to reveal Trump's improper relationship with Russia. Personally, I suspect Mueller's investigation could reveal Trump's financial relationships with Russian bankers who bailed him out of financial problems. I suspect that investigation could also reveal obstruction of justice actions by Trump which could be used in an attempt to impeach Trump.

As far as infowar's legitimacy is concerned, I've watched too many of Jones's screaming broadcasts to view anything he releases as potentially truthful.

Patriot16

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

Patriot16 wrote: February 3rd, 2018, 9:39 pm The Nunes memo omits many facts and was clearly written to hurt the FBI and thus damage Mueller's investigation, which threatens to reveal Trump's improper relationship with Russia. Personally, I suspect Mueller's investigation could reveal Trump's financial relationships with Russian bankers who bailed him out of financial problems. I suspect that investigation could also reveal obstruction of justice actions by Trump which could be used in an attempt to impeach Trump.

As far as infowar's legitimacy is concerned, I've watched too many of Jones's screaming broadcasts to view anything he releases as potentially truthful.

Patriot16
Well, you seem to just be repeating leftist talking points about the memo. Clearly, due to the nature of it being a summary, things would be left out. That does not necessarily make it misleading or politically motivated. The intense investigation that has been going on for over a year against trump hasn't shown what you are hoping it will. When do you expect results on this? And based on your response, I would guess that you didn't read the Jones release, and just assumed it to be false because you don't like the messenger. Does the information actually appear to be false?

Patriot16
captain of 100

Post by Patriot16 »

Crackers wrote: February 4th, 2018, 7:34 am
Patriot16 wrote: February 3rd, 2018, 9:39 pm The Nunes memo omits many facts and was clearly written to hurt the FBI and thus damage Mueller's investigation, which threatens to reveal Trump's improper relationship with Russia. Personally, I suspect Mueller's investigation could reveal Trump's financial relationships with Russian bankers who bailed him out of financial problems. I suspect that investigation could also reveal obstruction of justice actions by Trump which could be used in an attempt to impeach Trump.

Patriot16
Well, you seem to just be repeating leftist talking points about the memo. Clearly, due to the nature of it being a summary, things would be left out. That does not necessarily make it misleading or politically motivated. The intense investigation that has been going on for over a year against trump hasn't shown what you are hoping it will. When do you expect results on this? And based on your response, I would guess that you didn't read the Jones release, and just assumed it to be false because you don't like the messenger. Does the information actually appear to be false?
We're both just repeating talking points from people who agree with us. For that matter, I don't know why I'm wasting time interacting with you since I can tell you have no intention of considering opposing viewpoints and will dismiss this response the instance you read it. Be that as it may, I have no idea how long the Mueller investigation will take, but I note that the Watergate investigation took over two years. I acknowledge that Alex Jones did eventually release the actual FISA memo which surprised me since I've watched Mr. Jones repeatedly pump out all kinds of totally false news, some of it egregiously bizarre, including the now infamous Pizzagate false news for which he was forced to recant and apologize for.

Ultimately, my last participation here will be this: the FISA memo, written by the very partisan Nunez to try to harm the Mueller investigation, is, according to the head of the FBI, very misleading in its omissions. Unlike you, I think the Federal government and in particular the FBI (made up of overwhelmingly conservative republicans), are mostly benign and help our nation. I don't think they are part of any secret society bent on harming Trump. I readily admit that this is at variance with your conspiracy-laden world view. I have confidence that Mueller's investigation will turn up evidence that Trump's strange relationship with Russian entities puts America at risk. I doubt it will be collusion (which implies competence on the part of Trump minions, a significant number of whom display clear amateurishness or are fanatically religious whack jobs), but I strongly suspect there are Russian entities, possibly Putin's Oligarch banking buddies who have or have had business relationships with Trump stemming from when they had to bail out failing Trump businesses. In 2008 (when the US RE markets were crashing and Trumps projects were tanking), Trump's son said, "“And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia." [https://www.eturbonews.com/9788/executi ... ng-markets]

Patriot16

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Patriot16
You've GOT to be kidding. NOTHING has been found that verify Trump or his entourage had ANY improper relationship with Russia. Give this a watch/listen, and critique it even: https://youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4 originally hosted on : https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... orruption/ 30 minutes. Joe diGenova is former federal prosecutor, and has been a Special Prosecutor.

You seem to be really affected by personal style, vs. substance. First AJ, and undoubtedly Trump. You need to focus more on the actual information AJ presents and ignore his occasional histrionics. He's obviously passionate about what he believes and finds. Also, you ignore the many, many other commentators he has on his show . . . even those who may not agree with him. He also has myriad links from other sources and sites.

Speaking of Rep. Nunes, read this (oops, it's from InfoWars, so you probably won't): viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9823&start=5730#p834222 . But he says:

NUNES: ATTACKS FROM LEFT OVER MEMO ‘QUITE ENJOYABLE’

Doesn’t mind attacks because ‘we have the underlying facts,’ he says
Daily Caller - FEBRUARY 3, 2018 (notice this is source from the Daily Caller).

Direct link: https://www.infowars.com/nunes-attacks- ... enjoyable/

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

Patriot16 wrote: February 4th, 2018, 11:04 pm
Crackers wrote: February 4th, 2018, 7:34 am

Patriot16
We're both just repeating talking points from people who agree with us. For that matter, I don't know why I'm wasting time interacting with you since I can tell you have no intention of considering opposing viewpoints and will dismiss this response the instance you read it.I'm not really enjoying the exchange so much either. But I do feel the need to defend myself. I find it interesting that you presume to know my mind or intent on this. You appear to be the one ready to dismiss information that doesn't fit your own ideas. I like to get information from a variety of sources and actually form my own opinion, which was why I asked you if you thought AJ's actual info was bad or if you had even read it or whatever. Ideally, we should put information over the messenger because no one gets it right 100% of the time. Be that as it may, I have no idea how long the Mueller investigation will take, but I note that the Watergate investigation took over two years. I acknowledge that Alex Jones did eventually release the actual FISA memo which surprised me since I've watched Mr. Jones repeatedly pump out all kinds of totally false news, some of it egregiously bizarre, including the now infamous Pizzagate false news for which he was forced to recant and apologize for.

Ultimately, my last participation here will be this: the FISA memo, written by the very partisan Nunez to try to harm the Mueller investigation, is, according to the head of the FBI, very misleading in its omissions. Unlike you, I think the Federal government and in particular the FBI (made up of overwhelmingly conservative republicans), are mostly benign and help our nation. I don't think they are part of any secret society bent on harming Trump. I readily admit that this is at variance with your conspiracy-laden world view. Again, why would you presume to know my mind on this? That's nothing but name calling. I haven’t seen anyone accuse the FBI or DOJ as a whole or even in large measure as being anything other than what they should. Individuals within those organizations have been named; that’s all. I have confidence that Mueller's investigation will turn up evidence that Trump's strange relationship with Russian entities puts America at risk. I doubt it will be collusion (which implies competence on the part of Trump minions, a significant number of whom display clear amateurishness or are fanatically religious whack jobs), but I strongly suspect there are Russian entities, possibly Putin's Oligarch banking buddies who have or have had business relationships with Trump stemming from when they had to bail out failing Trump businesses. In 2008 (when the US RE markets were crashing and Trumps projects were tanking), Trump's son said, "“And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia." [https://www.eturbonews.com/9788/executi ... ng-markets]

Patriot16
Edit: Please see my responses in the box above.

I look forward to more info on all this garbage that the memo outlined, but there will continue to be spin. I'm not trying to make any connection between the abuses outlined in the memo and Mueller's investigation. They appear to be separate issues, though some connection could be forthcoming. The memo outlines clear abuse, and if the supporting evidence is there, which it appears to be (but I would like to see more), then why are the democrats not equally outraged? This should not be a partisan issue. Based on the democrats’ response both prior to the release of the memo and then then their response after (spin, spin, spin), it doesn’t look good for them. It appears to be about defending them and theirs instead of the American people.

Last edited by Crackers on February 6th, 2018, 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Just ask yourself, “Why were Trump’s people meeting with the Russians during the campaign?”

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Sunday, 04 February 2018
The FISA Memo: “Worse Than Watergate”

The abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by senior Obama administration officials is “worse than Watergate.” So said House Judiciary Committee member Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa; shown) in January. King based his comments on his reading of the FISA memo, whose much anticipated release to the public occurred Friday. And since Watergate led to history’s only resignation of an American president, we should ask: is King’s pronouncement risible or right? Let’s contrast and compare.

For a brief history, courtesy of History.com, the “Watergate scandal began early in the morning of June 17, 1972, when several burglars were arrested in the office of the Democratic National Committee, located in the Watergate complex of buildings in Washington, D.C. This was no ordinary robbery: The prowlers were connected to President Richard Nixon’s reelection campaign, and they had been caught wiretapping phones and stealing documents.”

As for current events, the FISA memo relates the surveillance of former Donald Trump campaign advisor Carter Page. As Bloomberg reports, the “memo says that the FBI presented an opposition research dossier as evidence to a secret court for warrants to spy on Page beginning in October 2016. The bureau did not tell the court that this dossier was paid for by the Democratic Party and the Hillary Clinton campaign through cutouts. Senior officials at the bureau and the Justice Department knew all of this, but declined to tell the judge who approved the warrant, according to the memo.”

The dossier was a compilation of reports by ex-British spy Christopher Steele, who used uncorroborated information provided, ironically, by anonymous Russian sources. The Washington Examiner gives us more detail, writing:

• The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

• Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

• The four FISA surveillance applications were signed by, in various combinations, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates, Dana Boente, and Rod Rosenstein.

• The FBI authorized payments to Steele for work on the dossier. The FBI terminated its agreement with Steele in late October when it learned, by reading an article in Mother Jones, that Steele was talking to the media.

• The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

• DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

Note that Steele was also funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

So we can see similarities and differences between Watergate and the FISA abuse. Both occurred in the midst of a presidential election campaign. Both involved the executive branch of government spying on member of the opposition party who were seeking the White House, perhaps to gather dirt on them. Both used illegal means to effect that spying. Both involved paying ex-spies (ex-CIA agent E. Howard Hunt, for instance, in Nixon’s case) to make mischief.

As for the differences, the FISA abuse was perpetrated by government agencies while the Watergate break-in was the handiwork of the president’s campaign operatives. (Of course, if Nixon had FISA at his disposal, he might have been able to weaponize government agencies, too.) Also note that when campaign operatives surveil, it’s called spying; when government agencies spy, it’s called surveillance.

Another difference is that Nixon took aggressive steps to cover up the crime afterwards, which led to his downfall. In the FISA-abuse case, we don’t yet know if Barack Obama will be implicated.

There’s another notable fact: Whomever Page communicated with — which could have included Trump campaign officials — would have gotten caught up in the surveillance as well. Moreover, more information will be released in the future, which may or may not point to even wider surveillance.

The new information may include the Democrats’ “perspective” on the FISA court application, mind you. Of course, the Democrats don’t exactly have great credibility here. They just spent a week lying to the American people, claiming the “memo was full of ‘classified information’ and releasing it would expose ‘our spying methods,’” as FrontPage Mag’s Daniel Greenfield put it. He then wryly opined, “By ‘our,’ they didn’t mean American spying methods. They meant Obama’s spying methods.”

Greenfield later wrote that the “Clinton campaign had enlisted figures in the FBI and the DOJ to manipulate an election. The coup against America operated as a ‘state within a state’ inside the United States government.” If this is true, the FISA abuse is indeed far, far worse than Watergate.

Below is a very good summation of the FISA memo’s contents by Fox News’ Tucker Carlson.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/p ... -watergate

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Hey, guys, keep it cool and respectful here. A couple of posts came very close to stepping into disrespectful territory.

Politics is a hot button issue, please don't let your tempers get the better of you guys, or I may be required to take further action. Remember, we are all Mormons here; lets act like it, shall we?