Take Note If You Own A Firearm, UN Anti Gun Law Almost Passed!

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Take Note If You Own A Firearm, UN Anti Gun Law Almost Passed!

Post by moonwhim »

Oh Great Spirit on January 7, 2018 at 8:01 am Reply

TAKE NOTE IF YOU OWN A FIREARM…UN vote 53-46..narrowly missed in the U.N. vote Posted By: Nameless_one Date: Saturday, 6-Jan-2018 17:37:56 U.N. set forth a firearm agenda…take note of number 11 in this message. Thank the Creator, that 53 senators voted “NO” and stood firm. Forty-six, (46), of our senators, (democratic), voted to uphold the U.N. vote. This would have enabled our senators to take away our arms and give to a foreign country. Please take note of the 46 senators, some may be in your states…we must vote them out. Take note if you own a firearm!!! A 53-46 vote The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11: “CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries”. By a 53-46 vote – The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution. This is that brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around…reloading. Now, which 46 Senators voted to destroy us? Well, let their names become known ! See below . If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 “legis..traitors”. vote against them. In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the Senate Bill reads: “To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.” The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo. Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power. Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.: Baldwin (D-WI) Baucus (D-MT) Bennett (D-CO) Blumenthal (D-CT) Boxer (D-CA) Brown (D-OH) Cantwell (D-WA) Cardin (D-MD) Carper (D-DE) Casey (D-PA) Coons (D-DE) Cowan (D-MA) Durbin (D-IL) Feinstein (D-CA) Franken (D-MN) Gillibrand (D-NY) Harkin (D-IA) Hirono (D-HI) Johnson (D-SD) Kaine (D-VA) King (I-ME) Klobuchar (D-MN) Landrieu (D-LA) Leahy (D-VT) Levin (D-MI) McCaskill (D-MO) Menendez (D-NJ) Merkley (D-OR) Mikulski (D-MD) Murphy (D-CT) Murray (D-WA) Nelson (D-FL) Reed (D-RI) Reid (D-NV) Rockefeller (D-WV) Sanders (I-VT) Schatz (D-HI) Schumer (D-NY) Shaheen (D-NH) Stabenow (D-MI) Udall (D-CO) Udall (D-NM) Warner (D-VA) Warren (D-MA) Whitehouse (D-RI) Wyden (D-OR). Folks, this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed. 46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

Rose Schilling Motter

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Take Note If You Own A Firearm, UN Anti Gun Law Almost Passed!

Post by JohnnyL »

On second thought, this is just unbelievable. Complete opposition to 2nd Amendment, yet 46 senators voted for it. :(

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Makes you realize what a total evil the UN is.
dc

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

moonwhim wrote: January 22nd, 2018, 8:00 pm perhaps of most interest is point number 11: “CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries”.
Actually, the point number 11 is about reintegration of ex-combatants:
“11. Calls for Member States to support weapons collection, disarmament, demobilization and reintegration of ex-combatants, as well as physical security and stockpile management programmes by United Nations peacekeeping operations where so mandated;

https://www.un.org/press/en/2013/sc11131.doc.htm

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

I don't look forward to the day when they come to my home seeking my guns. Having been warned they won't be here. Then if we are abused they will magically appear, maybe. I will let them murder me first if that is their prerogative, unless I receive Church guidance or a personal revelation to the contrary. It is mind-boggling after the recent supreme court decision supporting the second amendment that traitors are even allowed to bring this up for a vote. What do they think we are going to do, give up our sovereignty? Oh wait, I guess we already did.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

This is a disappointment to me, but not a surprise. A lot of Americans would support gun confiscation, not just a host of senators and congressional representatives.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Craig Johnson wrote: February 9th, 2018, 3:02 pm I don't look forward to the day when they come to my home seeking my guns. Having been warned they won't be here. Then if we are abused they will magically appear, maybe. I will let them murder me first if that is their prerogative, unless I receive Church guidance or a personal revelation to the contrary. It is mind-boggling after the recent supreme court decision supporting the second amendment that traitors are even allowed to bring this up for a vote. What do they think we are going to do, give up our sovereignty? Oh wait, I guess we already did.
Who's going to warn you?

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

JohnnyL wrote: April 13th, 2018, 4:38 pm
Craig Johnson wrote: February 9th, 2018, 3:02 pm I don't look forward to the day when they come to my home seeking my guns. Having been warned they won't be here. Then if we are abused they will magically appear, maybe. I will let them murder me first if that is their prerogative, unless I receive Church guidance or a personal revelation to the contrary. It is mind-boggling after the recent supreme court decision supporting the second amendment that traitors are even allowed to bring this up for a vote. What do they think we are going to do, give up our sovereignty? Oh wait, I guess we already did.
Who's going to warn you?
Probably should have thrown an "if" in there.