Black Ops Agent Claims He Was Paid To Bomb OKC; car crash

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Black Ops Agent Claims He Was Paid To Bomb OKC; car crash

Post by JohnnyL »

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/01/bl ... crash.html

Black Ops Agent Claims He Was Paid To Bomb OKC in the 1990s By Deep State; Hours Later Has A Car Crash

Former independent Black Ops Contractor Robert “Cody” Snodgres took to the airwaves early last month to allege he was offered a massive $1 million dollar paycheck from the CIA to bomb the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City prior to the mysterious deadly explosion in the 1990s, hours later he was in a serious car accident according to reports.

The 1990s’ 9/11, so to speak, where evidence doesn’t add up was originally and officially blamed on fertilizer bombs perpetrated by Timothy McVeigh and his accomplice Terry L. Nichols. It’s a weaved web of deceit; the investigation was a cover-up in every sense of the word, and may finally get wings for exposure.

The question is why if there is nothing to hide? That question may finally be answered with Snodgres, a career Independent Contractor. Further false flag attacks may be prevented with his stepping forward to blow the whistle on how ICs are approached to carry out these heinous acts against the American people in exchange for large sums of cash. According to Snodgres, he believes McVeigh and Nichols were patsies. (And as you will see later evidence collaborates this assertion.) Snodgres told Jeff Rense:

For over 20 years, I was an Independent Contractor (IC), specializing in sensitive, covert assignments, as well as bodyguard work. In 1994 I was given the task to blow up the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City. This job came from an x-US military man, who told me he worked covertly for CIA. I refused on moral grounds. My strong opposition to attacking U.S. citizens on our own soil changed my status from a CIA asset into a liability, a private, Independent Contractor who ‘knew too much,’ ... (MUCH MORE AT THE LINK)

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Black Ops Agent Claims He Was Paid To Bomb OKC; car crash

Post by mes5464 »

I believe this story.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

California police find 13 siblings chained up in home | Daily Mail Online

Police found 12 siblings chained to beds inside a home in Perris, California, after a 17-year-old girl escaped 
The siblings are aged from two to 29 and were shackled inside a dark and foul-smelling room, police said 
The 17-year-old girl stole a cell phone inside the home, escaped the house and called 911, officers revealed
Parents David Allen Turpin, 57, & Louise Anna Turpin, 49, were charged with torture and child endangerment
State records appear to suggest David Turpin home-schools his six children at their address 
Some neighbors said they didn't know children lived there, while others compared the kids to vampires from Twilight because they looked so pale

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

The first 911, and just as ludicrous.