Nuh Uh YOU are colluding with Russia

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Nuh Uh YOU are colluding with Russia

Post by Alaris »

This is classic Narcissism 101. Accuse the other party (pun) of that which you are guilty of.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 ... says.html
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wo ... and-trump/

Hillary Clinton is not smart. She's a terrible politician, a terrible campaigner, and a terrible crook. Thank goodness she's awful because it helps illuminate just how corrupt our government is that she's evaded justice this long.

Whosever idea this was to launch a preemptive Narcissism strike it certainly wasn't hers. Once she lost she said, "Oh crud. (sensored) Now I'll have to figure out how to stay out of jail once again." She likely made some threats in her usual charming way saying, "You'll go down with me!" Eventually she found someone with an evil light bulb.

What if we get our media to accuse Trump of colluding with Russia??? That way when his justice department starts investigating us it will look like, "Nuh Uh! I know YOU are colluding with Russia but what am I?"

Obama gets wind and says, "Yes and we can sweep the wire tapping of Trump tower under this rug as well!"

I may be over simplifying a bit. Would love to get your thoughts.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Nuh Uh YOU are colluding with Russia

Post by Silver »

Good points except you forgot to mention that Marmalade is as much a narcissist as Hildabeast.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/ ... usion.html

Hrm ... sorta sounds like my thread title.

Anyway, Hitlery's book tour suddenly makes more sense. She sounds so awful in her endless blaming of others for her loss - she's awful anyway and a terrible politician. However, there are several aspects of her book tour that may make sense in context.

A. She's known it's only a matter of time before the fingers start pointing in the other direction
B. She's blaming anyone and everyone for her loss ... and for her inevitable jail time (let us pray for that justice)
C. She's already trying to build the "poor me" victim status to appeal for mercy

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I actually think Hillary is quite cunning. One of her heroes, Saul Alinsky, wrote in his book "Rules for Radicals" that you always preemptively accuse your opponent of the very things you are doing. It makes it look like if the opponent ever brings up the truth that they are just saying "You did it, not me!" Also, the public begins to be jaded to the stories, they want to move on to something more interesting. And lastly, for the part of the populace that simply isn;t all that bright they are simply confused now about who or what to believe.

So yeah, Hillary could and would do this. I've said it a thousand times, I am no fan of Trump's, BUT - the fact that the media and the leadership of both parties are so very against him, makes me believe that despite the narcissism, despite everything else about him that I don't like - he is at least a loose cannon that seems to be going off script from what the globalists want. It won't make me a fan, but it does give me hope that God can use him to throw a wrench into some plans.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Original_Intent wrote: October 25th, 2017, 5:49 pm I actually think Hillary is quite cunning. One of her heroes, Saul Alinsky, wrote in his book "Rules for Radicals" that you always preemptively accuse your opponent of the very things you are doing. It makes it look like if the opponent ever brings up the truth that they are just saying "You did it, not me!"
That's in Rules for Radicals? Wow .... thanks for the post!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Well this is interesting.

CNN: Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/ ... index.html

Fox News: Mueller facing new Republican pressure to resign in Russia probe

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 ... probe.html

So ... perhaps panic mode on part of the gadiantons - or at least the DNC / FBI members of the gadiantons - have pressed Mueller to file charges to get the focus off themselves - maybe?

And Mueller being called into question being a part of the corrupt FBI - I mean come on, FBI corruption was completely in-your-face obvious when Comey excused Clinton as "Extremely Careless" but could not find intent - when intent was never the measure but negligence - a word synonymous with "extreme carelessness."

So is this Mueller covering his own back side as well - trying to legitimize this farce by saying "see we have something! It's sealed but we have something!"