Is Jeff Sessions part of the swamp?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
onefour1
captain of 1,000

Is Jeff Sessions part of the swamp?

Post by onefour1 »

Apparently a key witness who is willing to testify against the Clintons, Obama, Mueller, McCabe, and Rosenstein has a non-disclosure agreement (gag order) on him that Jeff Sessions has the power to remove. At this time, Jeff Sessions is refusing to remove the gag order to let the witness testify.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... rmant.html

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Is Jeff Sessions part of the swamp?

Post by Silver »

Hillary Clinton's emails are all stored safely and securely at Bluffdale. Sessions could pull them out and prove her guilt any time. However, he and his boss were never going to drain any swamp. As proof, the Marmalade brought his son-in-law into the White House. President Jared Kushner is sitting on $200M of George Soros' money. The swamp grows and there is no justice.

Yet the Trump supporters just bury their heads in the sand like so many ostriches.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

They’ve bigger fish to fry.

Kaarno
captain of 100

Post by Kaarno »

Like MS-13? As a retired gang cop, I love that he is going after them, but they are nothing compared to the Clintons. Who would be the bigger fish? Soros? I would love that?

Kaarno
captain of 100

Post by Kaarno »

Like MS-13? As a retired gang cop, I love that he is going after them, but they are nothing compared to the Clintons. Who would be the bigger fish? Soros? I would love that!!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Kaarno wrote: October 24th, 2017, 1:19 pm Like MS-13? As a retired gang cop, I love that he is going after them, but they are nothing compared to the Clintons. Who would be the bigger fish? Soros? I would love that?
Tax reform, wish it included ways to improve food health care.

Building the wall, towards MAGA.

Any deviation, and Media makes hay, like all last week about one phone call listened in by commie-lib congro-woman. :evil:

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: October 24th, 2017, 4:23 am Hillary Clinton's emails are all stored safely and securely at Bluffdale. Sessions could pull them out and prove her guilt any time. However, he and his boss were never going to drain any swamp. As proof, the Marmalade brought his son-in-law into the White House. President Jared Kushner is sitting on $200M of George Soros' money. The swamp grows and there is no justice.

Yet the Trump supporters just bury their heads in the sand like so many ostriches.
I started to read this post before looking at who wrote it. I got about half way.... Silver

I have to admit. Actions speak louder than words. Trumps words are just so loud that it masks many of the actions. Some of his actions have been good. However this is one campaign promise to which we need to hold his feet to the fire until his toes start to match his face.

Let's pray that Uraniumgate bears enough fruit that leaves the justice department with only one path forward: Hillary for prison.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: October 24th, 2017, 10:41 pm
Silver wrote: October 24th, 2017, 4:23 am Hillary Clinton's emails are all stored safely and securely at Bluffdale. Sessions could pull them out and prove her guilt any time. However, he and his boss were never going to drain any swamp. As proof, the Marmalade brought his son-in-law into the White House. President Jared Kushner is sitting on $200M of George Soros' money. The swamp grows and there is no justice.

I started to read this post before looking at who wrote it. I got about half way.... Silver

I have to admit. Actions speak louder than words. Trumps words are just so loud that it masks many of the actions. Some of his actions have been good. However this is one campaign promise to which we need to hold his feet to the fire until his toes start to match his face.

Let's pray that Uraniumgate bears enough fruit that leaves the justice department with only one path forward: Hillary for prison.
Thing is, Alaris, all the Clinton shenanigans in Haiti and Russia and Libya and Syria were known prior to the election. Trump & Sessions could have made good on "Lock her up!" on Day 1. Even if Trump never did anything to build The Wall (paid for by Mexico), and even if Trump pretended he didn't campaign on repealing Obamacare, and all he did was finally jail somebody high up in the food-chain like Bill & Hillary, he would have earned massive respect from me. But, alas, he's a liar and highly indebted to the Rothschilds and a pervert and now that he's in charge of the US military he's a war criminal. No, to expect good things from The Marmalade is the very definition of insanity, and yet there are still sheeple here who go on denying that Henry Kissinger has been in the Oval Office at least three times since Trump's inauguration and denying that Trump has surrounded himself with the CFR.

Do you know who Jon Corzine is? Do you know why he's not in jail? Eric Holder? Madeleine Albright? Rahm Emanuel? Janet Reno? Both Georges of the Bush clan? John McCain? What about them? Why are those criminals still walking around free?

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

SESSIONS LIFTS GAG ORDER AND WITNESS IS ALLOWED TO TESTIFY!!!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

onefour1 wrote: October 25th, 2017, 10:23 pm SESSIONS LIFTS GAG ORDER AND WITNESS IS ALLOWED TO TESTIFY!!!
A witness, if he's still alive, being able to testify and Hillary Clinton actually going to prison are two entirely separate things.

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

Now Jeff Sessions is sitting on his hands and not doing a thing about bringing about a special council to investigate the Uranium One scandal or the Trump-ed up Dossier. I am ready for a new Attorney General.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

onefour1 wrote: November 1st, 2017, 9:15 pm Now Jeff Sessions is sitting on his hands and not doing a thing about bringing about a special council to investigate the Uranium One scandal or the Trump-ed up Dossier. I am ready for a new Attorney General.
Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

Helaman 6
21 But behold, Satan did stir up the hearts of the more part of the elites, insomuch that they did unite with those bands of Bilderbergers, and did enter into their covenants and their oaths, that they would protect and preserve one another in whatsoever difficult circumstances they should be placed, that they should not suffer for their murders, and their plunderings, and their stealings.

22 And it came to pass that they did have their signs, yea, their secret signs, and their secret words; and this that they might distinguish a brother who had entered into the covenant, that whatsoever wickedness his brother should do he should not be injured by his brother, nor by those who did belong to his band, who had taken this covenant.

23 And thus they might murder, and plunder, and steal, and commit whoredoms and all manner of wickedness, contrary to the laws of their country and also the laws of their God.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: November 1st, 2017, 9:35 pm
onefour1 wrote: November 1st, 2017, 9:15 pm Now Jeff Sessions is sitting on his hands and not doing a thing about bringing about a special council to investigate the Uranium One scandal or the Trump-ed up Dossier. I am ready for a new Attorney General.
Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

Helaman 6
21 But behold, Satan did stir up the hearts of the more part of the elites, insomuch that they did unite with those bands of Bilderbergers, and did enter into their covenants and their oaths, that they would protect and preserve one another in whatsoever difficult circumstances they should be placed, that they should not suffer for their murders, and their plunderings, and their stealings.

22 And it came to pass that they did have their signs, yea, their secret signs, and their secret words; and this that they might distinguish a brother who had entered into the covenant, that whatsoever wickedness his brother should do he should not be injured by his brother, nor by those who did belong to his band, who had taken this covenant.

23 And thus they might murder, and plunder, and steal, and commit whoredoms and all manner of wickedness, contrary to the laws of their country and also the laws of their God.
I had no idea that Helaman 6:21 had the word "bilderbergers" in it! I had to look it up and sure enough there it is!

(made you look.)