Are "they" about to make a move against Trump?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Are "they" about to make a move against Trump?

Post by Alaris »

http://www.businessinsider.com/barack-o ... cs-2017-10

Bush and Obama lambasted Trump on the same day within 20 miles of each other. Is this "they" making a public statement that both sides of the gadianton establishment are ready to take Trump down?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Are "they" about to make a move against Trump?

Post by lundbaek »

THE 25TH AMENDMENT AND TRUMP -- From the World Affairs Brief of 10/20/2017

"Steve Bannon is warning Trump that his enemies are eyeing the 25th Amendment as a means of removing Trump from power, rather than calling for impeachment which requires some provable violation of law. Sadly, Trump didn't know what it was. The amendment was ratified without much controversy in 1967 in response to the assassination of JFK. Part 4 of the amendment reads:

"Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

"So the more Trump acts irrationally in his tweets, the easier it will be to make the case that he is “unfit” for office. You hear that kind of verbal charge more and more often, even from Left/liberal Republicans. Here’s an excerpt from a prime example in Vanity Fair driving home the point that the president is getting unstable

"At first it sounded like hyperbole, the escalation of a Twitter war. But now it’s clear that Bob Corker’s remarkable New York Times interview—in which the Republican senator described the White House as “adult day care” and warned Trump could start World War III—was an inflection point in the Trump presidency. It brought into the open what several people close to the president have recently told me in private: that Trump is “unstable,” “losing a step,” and “unraveling.” [not surprising given the unrelenting daily media attacks on Trump]

"The conversation among some of the president’s longtime confidantes, along with the character of some of the leaks emerging from the White House has shifted. There’s a new level of concern. NBC News published a report that Trump shocked his national security team when he called for a nearly tenfold increase in the country’s nuclear arsenal during a briefing this summer. One Trump adviser confirmed to me it was after this meeting disbanded that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called Trump a “moron.”

"Tillerson and the White House have denied the “moron” claim, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it were true, knowing the globalist background of Tillerson. Naturally, as the Vice President maintains his mild-mannered demeanor he could easily be promoted as a suitable replacement."

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Trump is doing this to himself. He has only himself to blame. As we know, Trump will blame everyone else for his stupidity.

Did you know he was abducted by aliens?!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Trump has plenty of help in destroying his presidency from the globalists who are desperate to get him out of their way so they can get on with their plans to create the world government and make America subservient to it.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

These people would have attacked anyone doing good things. They also could have attacked someone else in the same position if they were in office. We've heard from day 1 people going against him just because they grew up spoiled. We have needed someone who will stand up against corruption. And that's why they are attacking him. That's why it's unfair to say so and so is doing it to themselves and is the one to blame.

To remain a country and have a future you have to stand up against corruption and make changes. Those people that fight against it want an elitist system. Elites use corruption to get income. This is why so many people are against Trump, who is imperfect but better than what we would have had.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

No, no, no.

Why can't you people see all the globalists that Trump willingly surrounded himself with? CFR and warmongers fill his administration.

Now, did Trump choose them himself? If so, he's a globalist too.

Did someone else make Trump choose them? If so, then Trump is merely a puppet of the globalists. Either way, why would globalists then try to get him out of their way?

Stop denying reality. It is so refreshing to accept truth.

Lyster
captain of 100

Post by Lyster »

Because we're so curious why this house is divided against itself. Not throwing any endorsements, just a reason for all the "why can't you people".

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

When I ran for the US House of Representatives in 2008 I knew I didn't have a prayer's chance in a barroom of being elected. But nevertheless I made a list of 10-12 people I would want to have or feel free to call as advisers (in addition to staffers for more routine issues). My list was limited to people who I believed understood very well the principles of the US Constitution "in the tradition of the Founding Fathers" and who I believed were well informed on who was who among the latter-day gadiantons and what they would be up to at any given time. Things never got to where I need to discuss this with any of them. One was a sitting congressman, one was then a state senator and is now a US congressman, two are now very inactive members of this LDSFF, and the others I consider knowledgeable about specific matters I would have to address and who meet the above criteria.

I saw and still see little hope that President Trump has the insights to identify and choose such people.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

lundbaek wrote: October 20th, 2017, 2:28 pm When I ran for the US House of Representatives in 2008 I knew I didn't have a prayer's chance in a barroom of being elected. But nevertheless I made a list of 10-12 people I would want to have or feel free to call as advisers (in addition to staffers for more routine issues). My list was limited to people who I believed understood very well the principles of the US Constitution "in the tradition of the Founding Fathers" and who I believed were well informed on who was who among the latter-day gadiantons and what they would be up to at any given time. Things never got to where I need to discuss this with any of them. One was a sitting congressman, one was then a state senator and is now a US congressman, two are now very inactive members of this LDSFF, and the others I consider knowledgeable about specific matters I would have to address and who meet the above criteria.

I saw and still see little hope that President Trump has the insights to identify and choose such people.
Yes, he is a moron.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: October 20th, 2017, 11:05 am No, no, no.

Why can't you people see all the globalists that Trump willingly surrounded himself with? CFR and warmongers fill his administration.

Did someone else make Trump choose them? If so, then Trump is merely a puppet of the globalists. Either way, why would globalists then try to get him out of their way?

You are using an if then clause to prove he's a globalist. The problem with your theory is the globalists can't stand Trump. McCain, W, Obama, McConnell (despite his recent acting) are all a part of "they" and they can't stand Trump. That does not make Trump an angel in and of itself, and there are prophecies to indicate that the whore of all the earth starts to fight within. If Trump is surrounding himself with globalists, then there are other possibilities as well:

*Ignorance - whoops I chose a bunch of globalists. Although this sounds silly, there are a lot of globalists in positions of power already who have the best looking resumes for these positions!
*Coercion - though I heard this second hand, Reagan supposedly was coerced to choose HW as his veep who is a gadianton.
*Corruption - Trump may be a corrupt SOG (gun) who is not necessarily a direct part of "they"

I'm sure there are more I could think of but I have to get back to work. Pesky work!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: October 20th, 2017, 2:50 pm

You are using an if then clause to prove he's a globalist. The problem with your theory is the globalists can't stand Trump. McCain, W, Obama, McConnell (despite his recent acting) are all a part of "they" and they can't stand Trump. That does not make Trump an angel in and of itself, and there are prophecies to indicate that the whore of all the earth starts to fight within. If Trump is surrounding himself with globalists, then there are other possibilities as well:

*Ignorance - whoops I chose a bunch of globalists. Although this sounds silly, there are a lot of globalists in positions of power already who have the best looking resumes for these positions!
*Coercion - though I heard this second hand, Reagan supposedly was coerced to choose HW as his veep who is a gadianton.
*Corruption - Trump may be a corrupt SOG (gun) who is not necessarily a direct part of "they"

I'm sure there are more I could think of but I have to get back to work. Pesky work!
Never act surprised when one Gadianton kills another. They are Luciferians, which by definition means that, no, they don't spending their days walking old ladies across the street. They are Luciferians, therefore they are very willing to sin. The Book of Mormon is our guide. The wicked kill the wicked. Satan delights in contention. It's little wonder that liberals, who have imbibed at the brook of Marxism all their lives, would find Trump's nationalistic rhetoric upsetting. So they speak poorly of him. Contention is Satan's tool to keep the Dems & the Reps fighting each other while at the top, Trump's friends, the Clintons are "good people."

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Silver wrote: October 20th, 2017, 3:10 pm
alaris wrote: October 20th, 2017, 2:50 pm

Never act surprised when one Gadianton kills another. They are Luciferians, which by definition means that, no, they don't spending their days walking old ladies across the street. They are Luciferians, therefore they are very willing to sin. The Book of Mormon is our guide. The wicked kill the wicked. Satan delights in contention. It's little wonder that liberals, who have imbibed at the brook of Marxism all their lives, would find Trump's nationalistic rhetoric upsetting. So they speak poorly of him. Contention is Satan's tool to keep the Dems & the Reps fighting each other while at the top, Trump's friends, the Clintons are "good people."

I'm not so sure they are "friends" any more.
dc

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Trump is in no way a moron. Nor is he irrational, rash, or any of the other nonsense mud they sling.

It's all just sour grapes at losing such a golden opportunity to bring about the destruction of the United States as we have known it, and install a world order that would reduce Americans to a level of slavery equal to the poorest of the nations of the world.

The Hella Beast is grossly deluded in believing that after the dust settles she would be World Commisar, or some such thing.

She would be one of the very first disposed of.
dc

The sad thing about so many people in this church don't realize that first, the beast is dedicated to this world order, and second, the church will be on of the first, or second to be disposed of.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Of course I'm right. Here's yet another article which should clear things up.

http://theantimedia.org/cia-vicious-deep-state-trump/

Deep State Trump
October 20, 2017 at 12:07 pm
Written by Carey Wedler

(ANTIMEDIA Op-ed) Any remnants of the notion that Donald Trump is an enemy of the Deep State and ruling establishment were put to rest over the last two weeks as CIA Director Mike Pompeo echoed the Trump’s foreign policy rhetoric and proudly bragged about having the president’s support, passionately advocating the use of “aggressive” and “vicious” tactics.

We're revolutionizing the news industry, but we need your help! Click here to get started.
On Thursday, Pompeo spoke at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies forum, sounding the alarm on North Korea’s nuclear capabilities. Though he distinguished between the county’s capacity to produce a single weapon versus an entire arsenal, he stressed the need to halt the country’s weapons’ ambitions altogether (like Trump and the media, he ignored the reality the North Korea has expressed its openness to negotiation).

Pompeo also stressed the need for Pakistan to aid in the fight against the Taliban, which has thrived in Afghanistan despite the U.S.’ military presence there for sixteen years and previous troop increases.

More telling, however, were Pompeo’s remarks at the University of Texas-Austin last week when he spoke bluntly about the aggressive power he believes the CIA should wield.

The CIA published the prepared remarks in full.

Opening with the topic of “espionage,” which Pompeo described as “the art and science of running assets and stealing secrets,” he stressed that this was the core of the agency’s activities and asserted it was all done in the name “of collecting foreign intelligence to keep America safe. Period. Full stop.”

After establishing the necessity of espionage (a practice the CIA has bungled in the past), he shared his particularly disturbing perspective on the CIA’s approach to ‘keeping America safe’:

“The second thing you must know is that the CIA, to be successful, must be aggressive, vicious, unforgiving, relentless — you pick the word. We must every minute be focused on crushing our enemies and providing unfair advantage for our diplomats, our military and our president.”

Pompeo not only insisted that the CIA’s success depends on aggression and viciousness but he also openly advocated American exceptionalism to the extent that he was willing to create an unfair advantage, which implies breaking rules or subverting justice to get ahead. This statement came in a speech where he also claimed the CIA adheres to the constitution, plays by the rules, and serves a country rooted in “deeply moral” values.

Despite these platitudes, on Thursday, Pompeo expressed his intention to further radicalize the CIA:

John Hudson ✔@John_Hudson
CIA Director Mike Pompeo: "We're going to become a much more vicious agency" @FDD
11:30 AM - Oct 19, 2017 · Washington, DC
226 226 Replies 463 463 Retweets 374 374 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
“We’re going to become a much more vicious agency,” he said.

It is not immediately clear how the CIA could possibly be more vicious than it has since its inception, toppling democratically elected governments; installing brutal dictators; imposing ‘vicious’ torture techniques against captives not charged with crimes; infiltrating the news media to manipulate the American public’s perception of reality; forcing mind-altering drugs on innocent people to learn how to control them; infiltrating domestic activist movements (including black rights and anti-war groups); importing Nazi scientists; and arming radicals in schemes that ultimately put the United States in more danger.

Pompeo appeared to justify his opinion that the CIA must be more ruthless with his perception that the agency acts “with a sense of duty, purpose, and righteous resolve,” claiming last week “we’re a lot more effective because of it.”

While speaking in Texas, he also focused in on a longstanding CIA tradition — demonizing Iran.

In keeping with the CIA’s subversion of the Iranian government — its very first mission was toppling the country’s democratically elected leader and reinstalling an autocratic monarch — Pompeo attempted to demonstrate the agency’s moral righteousness by calling out the Middle Eastern country’s Revolutionary Guard. Claiming their purpose is to “perpetuate tyranny,” Pompeo claimed Iran is the largest state-sponsor of terrorism in the world.

In 2017, there is little debate over whether Saudi Arabia, a U.S. ally, is repressive (as Pompeo claims Iran is) and a source of radical, extremist ideology that contributes to the spread of terrorism. There is also evidence to suggest the Arab government funds ISIS. Though Iran’s oppressive regime undoubtedly supports some terror groups, these practices are eclipsed by the Saudis’. Further, in addition to supporting the Saudis’ radical, autocratic regime, the U.S. (the CIA in particular) is directly responsible for the Iranian government it claims supports terrorism; that government rose to power amid the 1979 revolution that rejected the CIA-installed Shah.

Nevertheless, Pompeo’s vilification of Iran served to justify his belief that “[W]hen espionage is done right—when it’s most successful—it’s inherently aggressive, relentless, and risky,” he also claimed.

He also enthusiastically praised Donald Trump, boasting that “whenever we’ve discussed the challenges the Agency is facing, he has given us what we need, whether it’s funding, authorities, or policy guidance.”

Despite some Trump supporters’ misguided beliefs he would be an “anti-war” president, he has continued wars in Iraq and Afghanistan at the expense of civilians, saber rattled against North Korea and Iran (to his ‘credit,’ he has long-criticized Iran), advocated regime change in Syria, and given free reign to the military to conduct its operations.

Though Trump expressed brief opposition to the agency when it circulated narratives about Russia’s role in the election, it is clear the president amounts to nothing more than a cog in the establishment’s machine — like every other president before him.

In fact, in the Trump era, it appears the CIA will continue its longstanding business as usual, wielding brutal tactics and selling them to the public as vital to keeping them safe.

Tellingly, for all of Pompeo’s talk of American principle and morality, he never once mentioned freedom — opting instead to fearmonger and offer security.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »