North Korea missile distance limits?

This forum is for discussion of Secret Combinations: who/what they are and how to overcome them. "A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands...is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world." (ETB / Ether 8:18-25.)
gardener4life
captain of 100

North Korea missile distance limits?

Postby gardener4life » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:18 pm

So I was looking at this link below for this video. It says their DP2 or whatever missile can reach us on the continent. Shrug...i don't know.

How did it get from them being able to pass Japan by 1500 miles to that so fast? Did I miss something? The last missile video I saw a few weeks ago they'd launched something east of Hokkaido by about 1500 miles or so. So where does the difference come from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Z6RUj6lUk

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: North Korea missile distance limits?

Postby Elizabeth » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:35 pm

When you say "us" remember this forum is not confined to America.
Doctrines of the Gospel are revealed through the Spirit to Prophets... not through the intellect to scholars.

JST Matt 10:30
Think not, that I am come to send peace on earth;
I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Re: North Korea missile distance limits?

Postby Spaced_Out » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:16 am

gardener4life wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:18 pm
So I was looking at this link below for this video. It says their DP2 or whatever missile can reach us on the continent. Shrug...i don't know.
It is to do with the technology they used, apparently they have gone from liquid to solid fuel rockets which means much greater range.

Hot off the printing press,,, Trump and the generals have now sent another fully equipped Carrier group with 7,500 marines to the region, perhaps just more muscle flexing with the potential for accidental all out war as tempers flare.

Trump Sends Second Aircraft Carrier To Korean Peninsula With 7,500 Marines Aboard
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-1 ... nes-aboard

Return to “Political/Economic Secret Combinations”