Government Cover-ups

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Government Cover-ups

Post by lundbaek »

Joel Skousen, on his website www.worldaffairsbrief.com has links to his reports on a number of government cover-ups.
9-11
OKC Bombing
TWA 800
JFK
RFK
Martin Luther King Jr.
PanAm 103
Vince Foster
Columbine Shooting
Waco
Chemtrails

But there have been and are many more deceptions involving elements of the U.S. FedFov and the media, almost too many to adequately tally. Here are a few that I wish had more exposure to the American people:
The true purpose of the Federal Reserve
The sinking of the Lusitania
The support for communist government in Russia by certain wealthy Americans and other Westerners.
The correspondence between FDR and Churchill Re. getting the U.S.A. into WW2
The Pearl Harbor deception
The transfer of atom bomb technology and uranium to Russia during WW2
The sell-out of Eastern Europe to the Soviet Union after WW2
The true purpose of the United Nations
The betrayal of Nationalist China
The betrayal of U.S. armed forces in the Korean War and General MacArthur's complaints that got him relieved of command
The Bay of Pigs betrayal
The betrayal of U.S. armed forces in the Vietnam War
President Clinton's ChinaGate crimes
The Oklahoma City bombing deception
The true purposes of planned regional governments like the EU, the NAU, and others less further along
The Benghazi betrayal
The real background of Obama
The real reasons for the migrations of illegal immigrants and refugees into America

These cover-ups have all been well enuf documented that they warrant exposure. And I'm sure there are others that I am overlooking just now. I guess we will have to wait until the Second Coming of Christ, when the hidden things of darkness will be exposed.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Government Cover-ups

Post by lundbaek »

I want to add to the above list of FedGov cover-ups / deceptions:
The U.S. and British creation, secretly arming, and protection of ISIS
The cover-up Re. the shoot down of KAL007 with the controversial Congressman Larry MacDonald on board.
The full extent of dead voters voting in elections

Buster47
captain of 10

Post by Buster47 »

Your list is quite large and it is hard to think of others but I think you would like to add the cover up of what happened to the USS Liberty which killed 34 sailors and injured over 171 in June of 1967. That was near the time that that the USS Pueblo was captured by NK (and never returned). Then there was the incident on the USS Forrestal where a couple of bombs were exploded on the flight deck and the fire killed 132 sailors and damaged the carrier. An admiral's son was involved in the incident who was never held responsible.

Buster47
captain of 10

Post by Buster47 »

Your list is quite large and it is hard to think of others but I think you would like to add the cover up of what happened to the USS Liberty which killed 34 sailors and injured over 171 in June of 1967. That was near the time that that the USS Pueblo was captured by NK (and never returned). Then there was the incident on the USS Forrestal where a couple of bombs were exploded on the flight deck and the fire killed 132 sailors and damaged the carrier. An admiral's son was involved in the incident who was never held responsible.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

There have been others:
The U.S. relinquishing control of the Panama Canal
The failure to investigate the matter of U.S. POWs never returned from WW2, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War
The Newtown, CT school shooting
The real reasons for the prosecution and persecution of former Sheriff Arpaio
The subversion of the constitutional and ideological fabric of the American culture by tax-exempt foundations
The inadequate investigation into the death of General Patton at the end of WW2
The failure of Israel to anticipate the 1973 Yom Kippur War (U.S. satellites may have revealed the Egyptian build-up prior to the attack)
Betrayal of Poland after WW2
The rise of the influence of Henry Kissinger

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

So what's being covered up now, under the new administration?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I am not aware of anything that President Trump might be involved in covering up. But there are deceptions and cover ups going on. Many of the things I listed above are still going on and are being covered up. I am convinced there is much going on behind Trump's back that is calculated to grease the skids for the new world order. I think some of you can figure out what they are.

I'd like for some other forum members to chime in with their observations.
Last edited by lundbaek on September 3rd, 2017, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teancum
captain of 100

Post by Teancum »

What about the mysterious death of Judge scalia? Of Terrence Yeaky http://www.apfn.org/APFN/yeakey.htm? Or others who were Fostered or otherwise met very untimely deaths (like a day or two before testifying). What about XI or other companies swept under the rug? Should we mention also the BLM, FBI, and DOE fiasco with uranium, ranches and extra bullets.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

It would be much easier to assume that government happenings are cover-ups, and then find the few exceptions that aren't. ;)

As mentioned, there are so many, it would make a normal person's head spin. Most can't deal with one, how could they deal with hundreds and thousands?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The OKC bombing cover-up:

As soon as I saw the first photos of the destroyed Murrah Federal Building, the evidence was overwhelming to me, as an engineer and having worked inside power plants and gas plants of similar steel reinforced cement under construction, that it was an inside job. Also, reports of debris thrown across the street, past where the truck had been parked, convinced me that they got there from an explosion inside the building, not somewhere between the Murrah building and where debris from the Murrah building was found.

I have looked at photos of fallen support columns that show the telltale marks of "cutting charges" that had to have been placed against or wrapped around the columns. I twice spoke at some length by phone with General Benton Partin, a retired U.S.A.F. explosives and demolitions expert, and he discussed in detail where he believed the demolition charges had been placed. He explained to me the evidence on some of the broken sections of the concrete structure of "brisance", which, he said, is caused by explosion of a contact charge, or "cutting charge", as opposed to a fracture caused by an external force pushing or pulling the structure. He did visit the site and was forceably prevented by government agents on site from getting close enough to examine the columns close up. Fortunately, photos provide adequate evidence of contact charges.

I also asked a Murrah Bldg. bombing survivor and member of the bombing investigation committee about attempts to initiate a congressonal investigation. I hope he won't mind my sharing his personal reply. His last name is Lawton and I've forgotten his first name. He wrote: "Four or five years ago we did make a number of trips to D.C. speaking to many of the congressmen/women about getting a congressional investigation of the OKC bombing. The members most interested (Bob Barr, Ron Paul. Helen Chenowith. Carson-Ok., and a few others) recommended we put together a report of all of the information and evidence we could find and bring it to them. They would then shop it around congress and if they could get 100 other congressmen interested they would then do an investigation. We put together a report of the information we had found thru our investigation, had it printed in a book form and were ready to take it back to congress when 9/11 occurred. We felt that the timing would be bad to take it back at that time, but we have not given up hope to still do this. One thing that has hurt our effort is the death of Alex Magnus who funded a large amount of our efforts. It allowed Charles Key to work full time on the pursuit of the truth about the bombing which he is not able to do now. All of our committee are trying to fill in and still pursue our goal, but we are not as effective as we were with Charles Key working full time on the project..... We hope to ultimately get the report to Congress for a proper investigation that will produce the truth."

As for the grand jury investigation, I spoke with Charles Key and one other who reported on the grand jury, and they convinced me the deck was stacked in terms of evidence and testimony permitted.

An excellent investigation into and report on the OKC bombing was made by British journalist, Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, former Washington bureau chief for the Sunday Telegraph and more recently the Daily telegraph’s roving European Correspondent. He published his findings in his 1997 book "The Secret Life of Bill Clinton". Ambrose Evans-Prichard concluded that "…the plot was hatched at Elohim City in the fall of 1994 under the guidance of Dennis Mahon and Angreas Strassmeir, two men who are clearly enjoying the protection of the FBI. The Attack itself was carried out by the Aryan Republican Army, probably involving more than one terrorist cell. McVeigh was undoubtedly part of the movement. Glenn (Wilburn, who lost two grandchildren killed in the blast and who conducted his own private investigations as well as working with others to determine involvement of multiple conspirators, government foreknowledge and lies by federal and local government officials) did not know for sure why the Clinton administration had gone to such lengths to cover this up, but he concluded that the bombing was probably a sting operation that went disastrously wrong. He suspected that the stingers had been outstung at the last moment. But whatever happened, the Justice Department was so fatally enmeshed in the terrorist activities of the ARA that it could not allow the truth to come out." In addition to exposing "official" lies about an ATF official having been stuck in an elevator in the building at the time of the blast and surviving a five story free fall and then rescuing other survivors (it was proven by the elevator manufacturer that all the elevators were locked in place instead of going into free fall, and all had to have their doors forced open and were found empty, and the phony hero ATF agent was later transferred and demoted), Evans-Pritchard makes a good case that "…the Inspector General’s report found that the FBI crime labs had reached conclusions that incriminated the defendants without scientific basis…" and that "…the technicians were caught red-handed, while certain corrupt field agents and their superiors have yet to be exposed." He also makes the accusation with justification that the McVeigh trial judge "…betrayed his mission as a federal judge…" by "…acceding to the prosecutor’s request that the Inspector General’s report be barred as evidence.", and that "It was never made clear to the jury that the FBI did not know what kind of bomb really caused the blast, nor that the FBI had forfeited its magisterial authority".

Charles Key, Chairman of the privately (donation) funded OKC Bombing Committee sent me the following e-mail, which I’ve edited but not altered, for brevity. I hope he won’t mind my sharing it. "Since the recent book about (not by) Timothy McVeigh is the source of much discussion and controversy, it is important to look at information that we know to be facts. Then apply those facts to the statements or alleged statements of McVeigh. First, the irrefutable facts:
a. There are 30+ extremely credible witnesses who put Tim McVeigh in the company of one or more individuals. b. At least 8 of those see him and at least one other pull the Ryder truck in front of the Murrah Bldg. and/or get out of the truck after parking it and leave the scene. c. At least 2 of those 30+ see him AND another John Doe immediately after the explosions. THIS IS PHYSICAL EVIDENCE THAT DISPROVES WHAT HE SAYS. (OR WHAT THE AUTHORS SAY HE SAID)
I agree, a powerful bomb did explode outside the Murrah. The only problem, it was not powerful enough to do the damage that was done to the building all alone. AND THE EVIDENCE IS VERY CLEAR THAT THE FED'S WENT TO GREAT LENGTHS TO FABRICATE AND THEN COVER-UP THE BOMB, BOMBS, CRATER, DAMAGE TO THE MURRAH, AND OTHER RELATED SUBJECTS. If Tim McVeigh (or someone) lies about the involvement of other people and tries to claim that he did this alone (give me a break about threatening Terry Nichols and his family to get a little help loading the truck at Geary Lake) then how can anyone believe anything he says. Most of the people I have heard comment on his confession say basically the same thing. And most people in Oklahoma City and even those around the state know because of the press coverage of the OK County Grand Jury and the coverage of KFOR-TV and some others that there were others involved. Most people say it just simply doesn't make sense that one person could pull this off alone. Of course, there is much, much more information that clearly shows a much broader conspiracy than what the book, Tim McVeigh's alleged statements, or the Fed's (all basically the same) claims." The Murrah Building was demolished very soon after the bombing, without any forensic examination to determine actual causes of the damage to the concrete structures.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

How about the Hillary Clinton collapse at the 9-11 memorial? That had to have been her body double coming out of Chelsea's apt. Michael Moore yesterday said Hillary would have won if she would have responded differently about the episode.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Pearl Harbor Conspiracy and Cover–Up

The first person I know of to really blow the whistle on the Pearl Harbour conspiracy coverup was a retired US Navy admiral who as a rear admiral was at Pearl Harbour on 12-7-41, and later retired to Marblehead, MA, a town near where I grew up. In 1954 he published a book "The Final Secret or Pearl Harbor" and spoke publically (Salem Marine Society, Salem, MA) on his findings and participation in the first investigation, known as the Roberts Commission, and followed subsequent investigations as advisor to the skapegoated Admiral Kimmel. He left no illusions as to who he believed were primarily responsible for provoking Japanese military aggression toward the USA, for dangling a big part of a deliberately weakened and exposed Pacific Fleet as bait, for deliberately deceiving the Army and Navy commanders on Hawaii as to Japan's intentions to attack specifically Pearl Harbor, and denying them intel they had that could have at least seriously blunted the Japanese attack and saved thousands of lives. He makes an excellent case for President Roosevelt, General Marshall, then Chief of Staff, US Army, and Admiral Stark, Chief of Naval Operations, and certain members of their staffs having known, primarily thru broken Japanese codes, the intended time and place of the attack, and having conspired to keep that knowledge from the commanders on Hawaii. The book also includes a forward by Admiral William Halsey, who also was serving under Admiral Kimmel as one of three senior commanders of the Pacific Fleet on 12/07/41. Included in his forward are such statements as "I did not know then of any of the pertinent "Magic Messages"…the mass of evidence made available to us pointed in another direction…Had we known of Japan's minute and continued interest in the exact location and movement of our ships in Pearl Harbor, as indicated in the "Magic Messages", it is only logical that we would have concentrated our thought on meeting the practical certainty of an attack on Pearl Harbor…I have always considered Admiral Kimmel and General Short to be splendid officers who were thrown to the wolves as scapegoats for something over which they had no control."

According to "Infamy, Pearl Harbor and its Aftermath",researched and written by John Toland and Published in 1984, which benefits from far more available information that what was available to Admiral Theobald in the early ‘1950's, Admiral Halsey stated "I did not feel that we were well informed on what the Japs were doing and I felt we were operating in the dark. I had the personal feeling, entirely personal, that they knew a lot more in Washington than we knew out there and that we should have been informed....I recall vaguely discussions along that line and damning them for not letting us in on the information." Toland also reveals extensive knowledge on the part of Dutch East Indies military officers of the date, time and place of the attack, and their transmittal of that intelligence to US military brass in DC. It touches on warnings from other sources including Korean and European agents. It outlines Japanese espionage operations on Hawaii, which were known in DC but concealed from the Hawaii commanders, and which pinpointed the precise locations of US warships in Pearl Harbor. It discusses numerous intrigues on the part of US military brass in DC to prevent the commanders on Hawaii from figuring out the when and where of the Japanese attack, including deliberate breakdowns of communications between Hawaii and DC, and delayed and circuitous routings of messages about the impending attack from DC to Hawaii. This book gives terrific exposure of the CYA efforts of not only General Marshall, Admiral Stark, and their immediate DC based staffs, but also of those of certain partisan Democrats in Congress to bury facts about the Pearl Harbour fiasco that would surely have embarrassed FDR and damaged the Democratic Party. The receptions and later disappearances of the "Winds Execute" message, the intimidations and blackmailings of various officers into changing their testimonies (some more than once), show the extent to which people went to protect the guilty. The research effort that went into this book is indicated by its nine page bibliography, which includes numerous interviews, personal correspondences, diaries, records, reports, magazine articles, and books.

An outstanding research effort in the now declassified intelligence files preceding Pearl Harbor has revealed that every assumption, every statement by military and political leaders-nearly every "fact"- about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor are now proven to be lies. In his book "Day of Deceit", Robert Stinnett shows that FDR and others were actually tracking the Japanese fleet across the Pacific- right up to the moment of attack and were fully aware the purpose of the fleet was to attack Pearl Harbor.

Of great significance, Stinnett uncovered a detailed 8-point plan referred to as "Lieutenant Commander Arthur McCollum’s Memorandum of October 7, 1940", which proposed 8 specific actions designed to provoke Japan into attacking the USA. Endorsed by a Captain Dudley Knox, every one of the recommended actions was taken by the FDR administration.

Also detailed by Stinnett is the Japanese espionage activity known as the "bomb plot". Using grid coordinates, plots of locations of U.S. warship anchorages in Pearl Harbour were made on excellent maps of the area and transmitted to Tokyo by a Japanese naval spy, Tadashi Mokimura. This activity was monitored by elements of U.S. Navy intelligence and known to the F.B.I. But that information was never made known to the Army and Navy commanders on Hawaii.

Toland’s book details that about 8 a.m. on December 4th, 1941, at a US Navy shortwave monitoring station in Cheltenham, Maryland, senior radio operator Ralph Briggs received the message he had been waiting for. The words were "East Wind - Rain". Briggs immediately teletyped the message to Washington. He, alone among the radio operators at Cheltenham, knew what the three words meant. "East Wind, Rain" was one of three possible "execute" messages which Japanese diplomats around the world had been alerted to begin listening for on November 19th. They were told to monitor the regular news and weather broadcasts from Tokyo, just as they always did, but to pay especially careful attention to the phraseology employed to describe the weather.
If they heard the words "North Wind, Cloudy," it meant war with the Soviet Union.
If they heard the words "West Wind, Clear," it meant war with the British Empire.
And if they heard the words "East Wind, Rain," it meant war with the United States.

The Roosevelt government knew the meaning of the "East Wind, Rain" message because American and British intelligence were able to read the Japanese diplomatic code, and they had intercepted and read the message from the Japanese foreign ministry of November 19th, 1941, which instructed Japanese embassies and consulates to be listening for the "winds" execute messages on their shortwave receivers, and which clearly explained the meaning of the messages.

After Ralph Briggs had teletyped the "winds" message to Washington, it was quickly transmitted to Army Signals Intelligence and to the White House. The teletype equipment then in use at Cheltenham produced an original and a copy at the sending end, and two copies at the Washington end. Briggs also typed out another original and two carbon copies on a regular typewriter. All these he carefully filed.

The following week Ralph Briggs found the station’s copy missing from the files. Every copy of the "winds" message had disappeared. Near and after the end of WW2, Briggs was ordered by a superior officer not to discuss his role in the incident. Only years later, after retiring from the U.S. Navy and from civilian employment with the Navy, did he write an affidavit testifying to the above, which his second wife let me read in 2001. She told me that because his first wife was blind and needed a seeing-eye dog and the medical/health insurance the Navy provided, he dared not violate his orders to keep quiet about the "East Wind, Rain" message. His first wife died in later years, but his second wife supported his decision to write the affidavit after he retired from the Navy and later from civilian employment with the Navy.

The espionage team divided Pearl harbor up into several numbered target areas for an aerial attack and requested Mokimura to make a twice-weekly report to Tokyo on the vessels at anchor in Pearl Harbor and their exact locations. The codebreakers in Washington knew the significance of this message, and called it "The Bomb Plot Message." Yet Washington did not pass this information along to the Army and Navy commanders in Hawaii. At least three messages about the bomb plan for Pearl Harbor passed between Tokyo and the Japanese consulate in Hawaii. All of them were read by Washington, the last that we know of on December 3rd. None were passed along to the American commanders at Pearl Harbor.

The Roosevelt government not only were reading the Japanese diplomatic code, they were also reading the Japanese naval code. Washington knew through reading the Japanese naval traffic that all Japanese merchant vessels were to return to their home waters by December 7th. This information was not given to the commanders at Pearl Harbor.

Washington knew through reading the Japanese naval traffic that a huge task force, including a large group of aircraft carriers, was sailing into the Pacific on November 26th for an eight-day voyage and was to reach its standby position and refuel on December 4th. Washington also had to have realized that there was no possible target in the Pacific that required the use of carrier-borne aircraft except Pearl Harbor. This information was not given to the commanders at Pearl Harbor.

On the 27th of November, Washington learned through the Dutch attaché in Washington, who had also received a decrypt of the Japanese naval message ordering the task force to sea from his own intelligence men in the Dutch East Indies, that the task force's most likely direction was east and that its most likely target was Pearl Harbor. This information was not passed along to the American commanders at Pearl Harbor.

And on December 2d, the day after which the naval code would normally have been changed, Washington intercepted and read the message giving the date for the attack. "Climb Mount Niitakayama 1208." Mount Niitakayama was then the highest mountain in the Japanese Empire and was the code word for the attack, and 12-8 Japanese time is 12-7 Hawaiian time. This message was also intercepted and read by British intelligence, who concluded, according to W. W. Mortimer of the British Far East Combined Bureau, that since no task force had been sighted in waters south of Japan, the only target that fitted the length of voyage, mid-ocean refueling, and the inclusion of aircraft carriers was Pearl Harbor, and that an attack on Sunday, December 7, the date given in the Japanese message would offer the greatest element of surprise there. This information was passed along to Washington, who, once again, did nothing to warn the commanders at Pearl Harbor.

Mr. Tom Kimmel, former US Navy officer and FBI agent, and a grand-son of U.S. Navy Admiral Kimmel, in his presentations, lays out the case that has at its centre a wartime double agent called Dusko Popov who was working for the Germans and the British. The British secret service passed on details to the FBI about the areas of intelligence the spy was seeking to gain information.

The anti-torpedo capabilities of Pearl Harbor defenses were one of the areas of interest. The FBI fed the spy with worthless plans of torpedo nets that had been planned for the US base but had been mothballed as unworkable. Ironically, the information about the nets would appear to have had some bearing on the Japanese decision to use devastating "shallow water dropped torpedoes" from attacking aircraft which sunk or damaged 21 ships of the US Pacific Fleet. Mr. Kimmel said his grandfather was never informed of the Axis powers’ interest in the defenses at Pearl Harbor, nor of a diplomatic ultimatum delivered by the US to the Japanese less than two weeks before the Pearl Harbor attack requesting it to desist from its military interventions in China. The late Admiral was also not made aware that aircraft-dropped torpedoes capable of being used in the shallow waters of Pearl Harbor even existed despite higher echelons of the US military being aware at the time that the technology had been developed by the British and had therefore possibly been developed elsewhere.

It is only with the declassification of documents in the past 20 years that evidence has been gathered to show how much pertinent intelligence was never passed on to Admiral Kimmel by his superiors in the US military.

See also: http://thenewamerican.com/node/1027
See also: https://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keyto ... arbor.html

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

Holistic cancer treatments and suspicious deaths of NDs. Should that go under the cover up umbrella?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

http://www.vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/4/2/Kent173-203.html

"In 1940, an obscure cypher clerk at the American Embassy in London came across documents which, in his judgment and that of many reputable historians subsequently, proved conclusively that Roosevelt both directly and through his agents was engaged in activities designed to foment a war and eventually to compel American participation in it."

"I was that cypher clerk."
Tyler Gatewood Kent

In 1940, when President Roosevelt was campaigning for a 3rd term as POTUS and promising to keep the United States out of WW2, he was conspiring with Winston Churchill, then First Lord of the Admiralty, to get the U.S. into the war in support of Great Britain. Tyler Kent discovered some very incriminating correspondence between Roosevelt and Churchill, and in trying to expose the conspiracy was caught and illegally imprisoned in England until 1945. He was accused to treason but never brought to trial, IMO because a trial would have exposed the conspiracy to the media and the American people.

Like with the Pearl Harbor conspiracy, IMO this was part of the effort of friends of the USSR to get the U.S. into the war primarily to save the Soviets ( more so than Great Britain ) from defeat by Germany. This may seem like ancient history now, but it shows the extent some people have gone to in order to create a powerful adversary to the United States and its republican form of government.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

"From Major Jordan’s Diaries" was written by George Racey Jordan, one of the WW2 Lend-Lease expediters, then a U.S. Army Air force Major who during WW2 became aware of the transfer of, and actually saw and handled, among other things, materials and technical information that, as it turned out, were used by the Russians to build their first atomic bomb. After reading the book carefully, I extracted the following excerpts which implicate elements of the U.S. government, especially Harry Hopkins, the man in charge of Lend-Lease, in this activity. "But the tremendous volume of Lend-Lease material going through under diplomatic immunity , the infiltration of Soviet agents through the Pipeline, the shipments of non-military supplies and even military secrets, were more than I could stomach. I finally protested through proper channels in Great Falls, and then in Washington; nothing happened. Pg. 5

"It is true that we never knew the exact use to which anything sent under Russian Lend-Lease was put, and the failure to set up a system of accountability is now seen as an appalling mistake. But could anything be more foolish than to suppose that the atomic materials we sent were not used for an atomic bomb which materialized in Russia long before we expected it?...Our government was intent on supplying whatever the Russians asked for, as fast as we could get it to them - and I was one of the expediters. And when I say our government , I mean of course Harry Hopkins, the man in charge of Lend-Lease, and his aids. We in the Army knew where the orders were coming from, and so did the Russians. Pg. 35 & 36

"Not until the latter part of 1949 was it definitely proved, from responsible records, that during the war Federal agencies delivered to Russia at least three consignments of uranium chemicals, totaling 1,465 pounds, or nearly three quarters of a ton. Confirmed also was the shipment of one kilogram, or 2.2 pounds of uranium metal at a time when the total American stock was 4.5 pounds. Pg. 95

"There seemed to be no lengths to which some American officials would not go in aiding Russia to master the secret of nuclear fission. Pg.96

"When American supplies were cut off , the device of outmaneuvering General Groves was to procure the materials clandestinely from Canada...My share in the revelation was testimony under oath leading to one conclusion only - that the Canadian by-pass was aided by Mr. Hopkins. At his direction, Lend-Lease issued a certificate of release without which the consignment could not have moved. Pg. 98

" ... Mr. Hopkins personally directed me to expedite the Canadian shipment. ...I insisted that Harry Hopkins himself gave the order by telephone. Pg. 237

General Groves...declared there was no way for the Russians to get uranium products in this country without the support of U.S. authorities in one way or another. . Pg. 106

"Under Lend-Lease law the President had full power to decide what defense articles, defense assistance the Russians were to get. He delegated that power to Harry Hopkins, with the result that in addition to defense supplies, the Russians got whatever they asked for, if someone lower in the hierarchy tried to prevent it. Pg. 130

"In his ardor for the Soviets, Hopkins never hesitated to seize upon supplies urgently demanded by other agencies, even when the issue was military success on the Western Front...The general feeling, Colonel Rounds said, was that in a given supply problem the Russians repeatedly came first." Pg. 140

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

A while back on this thread Silver asked: "So what's being covered up now, under the new administration?" I'll suggest a few and hope that others will chime in with their observations.

The real motive/purpose behind the fomenting of illegal immigration and amnesty

The real reason for no rescue attempts in Benghazi

The creation of and support for ISIS by elements of the U.S. and U.K. governments

The real reason for the persecution & prosecution of Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio

The drive to create a world government

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

lundbaek wrote: September 14th, 2017, 1:57 pm A while back on this thread Silver asked: "So what's being covered up now, under the new administration?" I'll suggest a few and hope that others will chime in with their observations.

The creation of and support for ISIS by elements of the U.S. and U.K. governments

The real reason why the new administration is full of CFR members. http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/ta ... lists.aspx

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Add the establishment and operations of the CFR to the list. Most people haven't a clue what the CFR is all about, or that it even exists. Same with the Bilderbergers.

Buster47
captain of 10

Post by Buster47 »

Today's Joel Skousen World Affairs Brief contains an excellent updated write-up on the continuing 9/11 coverup. I wonder how wicked the Gadiantons will have to get before the Lord decides that our country has "ripened in iniquity".

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

lundbaek wrote: September 13th, 2017, 10:15 am "From Major Jordan’s Diaries" was written by George Racey Jordan, one of the WW2 Lend-Lease expediters, then a U.S. Army Air force Major who during WW2 became aware of the transfer of, and actually saw and handled, among other things, materials and technical information that, as it turned out, were used by the Russians to build their first atomic bomb. After reading the book carefully, I extracted the following excerpts which implicate elements of the U.S. government, especially Harry Hopkins, the man in charge of Lend-Lease, in this activity. "But the tremendous volume of Lend-Lease material going through under diplomatic immunity , the infiltration of Soviet agents through the Pipeline, the shipments of non-military supplies and even military secrets, were more than I could stomach. I finally protested through proper channels in Great Falls, and then in Washington; nothing happened. Pg. 5

"It is true that we never knew the exact use to which anything sent under Russian Lend-Lease was put, and the failure to set up a system of accountability is now seen as an appalling mistake. But could anything be more foolish than to suppose that the atomic materials we sent were not used for an atomic bomb which materialized in Russia long before we expected it?...Our government was intent on supplying whatever the Russians asked for, as fast as we could get it to them - and I was one of the expediters. And when I say our government , I mean of course Harry Hopkins, the man in charge of Lend-Lease, and his aids. We in the Army knew where the orders were coming from, and so did the Russians. Pg. 35 & 36

"Not until the latter part of 1949 was it definitely proved, from responsible records, that during the war Federal agencies delivered to Russia at least three consignments of uranium chemicals, totaling 1,465 pounds, or nearly three quarters of a ton. Confirmed also was the shipment of one kilogram, or 2.2 pounds of uranium metal at a time when the total American stock was 4.5 pounds. Pg. 95

"There seemed to be no lengths to which some American officials would not go in aiding Russia to master the secret of nuclear fission. Pg.96

"When American supplies were cut off , the device of outmaneuvering General Groves was to procure the materials clandestinely from Canada...My share in the revelation was testimony under oath leading to one conclusion only - that the Canadian by-pass was aided by Mr. Hopkins. At his direction, Lend-Lease issued a certificate of release without which the consignment could not have moved. Pg. 98

" ... Mr. Hopkins personally directed me to expedite the Canadian shipment. ...I insisted that Harry Hopkins himself gave the order by telephone. Pg. 237

General Groves...declared there was no way for the Russians to get uranium products in this country without the support of U.S. authorities in one way or another. . Pg. 106

"Under Lend-Lease law the President had full power to decide what defense articles, defense assistance the Russians were to get. He delegated that power to Harry Hopkins, with the result that in addition to defense supplies, the Russians got whatever they asked for, if someone lower in the hierarchy tried to prevent it. Pg. 130

"In his ardor for the Soviets, Hopkins never hesitated to seize upon supplies urgently demanded by other agencies, even when the issue was military success on the Western Front...The general feeling, Colonel Rounds said, was that in a given supply problem the Russians repeatedly came first." Pg. 140

I'm going to disagree a bit with this as a cover up. I think there is no question that the response was handled at best negligently, but look back to those days. A whole lot of things were so handled, all throughout the war effort, without being attributable to sabotage or a cover up.
I think the bottom line is, Japan caused and carried out the attack on Pearl Harbor in their own misguided effort.
dc

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

lundbaek wrote: September 14th, 2017, 1:57 pm A while back on this thread Silver asked: "So what's being covered up now, under the new administration?" I'll suggest a few and hope that others will chime in with their observations.

I am going to agree with you just about 100% on these.
However, it seems to me you may have disappointed Silver a little with this list, even tho' he did thank you.
I think he may have been looking for something a little closer to a personal attack on Trump in his request.
But the problem with that is he then falls into the same category and side with far too many others that twist any and everything, including the recent subway bombing in England into a personal attack on Trump.
Another much misguided effort, I say.
dc