The Pentagon on 9/11

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

The Pentagon on 9/11

Post by Silver »

Is there a photo of the Pentagon immediately after it was attacked on 9/11 that shows debris typical of a passenger jet crash with bodies and luggage scattered around on the ground?

inho
captain of 1,000

Re: The Pentagon on 9/11

Post by inho »

As an amateur, I don't even know if I would recognized the remains of a plane in a picture of the crash site. I'm not sure if there are pictures taken immediately after the crash, but you can look some pictures here:
Why was there no plane wreckage in 9/11 terrorist attacks on the Pentagon?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Thanks. That helps.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Not really. That was part of the ??? in people's minds.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

There's plenty of pictures of the lawn with no plane. The proof is right here. It's no wonder you never saw these pictures of the pre-collapsed pentagon on the mainstream propaganda machine media. Because it's proof of NO PLANE!
pentagon hole pre-collapse.jpg
pentagon hole pre-collapse.jpg (84.53 KiB) Viewed 935 times
Attachments
Pentagon lawn before fire trucks.jpg
Pentagon lawn before fire trucks.jpg (44.57 KiB) Viewed 935 times
Pentagon hole penetration.jpg
Pentagon hole penetration.jpg (42.22 KiB) Viewed 935 times
Pentagon Hole Close Up column14AA.jpg
Pentagon Hole Close Up column14AA.jpg (89.44 KiB) Viewed 935 times
Pentagon hole 757 DOES NOT FIT.jpg
Pentagon hole 757 DOES NOT FIT.jpg (79.68 KiB) Viewed 935 times

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Thanks Army of Truth.

The info at the link inho shared was interesting in that it was missing bodies. I've seen wreckage where the bodies were burned but clearly recognizable for what they were. If there was no plane that hit the Pentagon, why wouldn't every pilot in the US refuse to fly for fear that they might be the next victim? None of the airlines knew on 9/11 if there would be more incidents.

I'm not trying to reignite the whole debate over who planned and executed 9/11. I'm trying to focus on just the Pentagon incident. Where are the bodies? Where is the strewn luggage?

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Silver wrote: August 1st, 2017, 7:43 pm I'm not trying to reignite the whole debate over who planned and executed 9/11. I'm trying to focus on just the Pentagon incident. Where are the bodies? Where is the strewn luggage?
I am glad that it hard to find pictures of the bodies. That means that people have some decency and they do not post those.
Also, if the plane made of aluminium gets shredded to small pieces, so will the bodies and luggage. I think it is unrealistic to expect to see whole suitcases or bodies laying around. This is my opinion as an amateur, so I might be wrong.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

inho wrote: August 2nd, 2017, 1:40 am
Silver wrote: August 1st, 2017, 7:43 pm I'm not trying to reignite the whole debate over who planned and executed 9/11. I'm trying to focus on just the Pentagon incident. Where are the bodies? Where is the strewn luggage?
I am glad that it hard to find pictures of the bodies. That means that people have some decency and they do not post those.
Also, if the plane made of aluminium gets shredded to small pieces, so will the bodies and luggage. I think it is unrealistic to expect to see whole suitcases or bodies laying around. This is my opinion as an amateur, so I might be wrong.
I'm not sure either. That's why I'm sincerely asking. I've seen bodies at other crash sites.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

What about the 2 RB-211 Rolls Royce 9 foot tall, 18 Ton (40,000lb) engines? These cannot dissolve into thin air, nor can they disintegrate into a 16 ft hole, with no trace of the fuselage, wings, tails, luggage, bodies.

Look at the pictures. Anyone with eyes to see can plainly tell that we were lied to. The government conspiracy tale we are being sold on goes against the laws of physics.

If the pentagon lawn shows a clean green lawn with NO PLANE, why are we believing our corrupt lying gov't who says that a 757 plane crashed there? You don't have to be a scientist to figure that one out.

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

Army Of Truth wrote: August 2nd, 2017, 10:16 am

If the pentagon lawn shows a clean green lawn with NO PLANE, why are we believing our corrupt lying gov't who says that a 757 plane crashed there? You don't have to be a scientist to figure that one out.
Because having eyes we do not see.