AMERICA GREAT AGAIN: DONALD TRUMP PULLS AMERICA OUT OF THE PARIS CLIMATE DEAL.

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Re: AMERICA GREAT AGAIN: DONALD TRUMP PULLS AMERICA OUT OF THE PARIS CLIMATE DEAL.

Post by moonwhim »

The Paris Climate Accord is GENOCIDE against plants, forests and all life on our planet

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-06-01-t ... lanet.html

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: AMERICA GREAT AGAIN: DONALD TRUMP PULLS AMERICA OUT OF THE PARIS CLIMATE DEAL.

Post by Silver »

Curb your enthusiasm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Na ... ate_Change

The NWO hasn't exited stage right.

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Post by 2EstablishZion »

There is plenty to be unhappy with Trump about, but I am going to cheer his good actions, and this is one of them.

Juncker's reaction = priceless.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

samizdat wrote: June 2nd, 2017, 8:12 am Huge mistake.
How so? Do you really understand what all of the implications are for the Paris agreement?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

kittycat51 wrote: June 2nd, 2017, 10:01 am
How so? Do you really understand what all of the implications are for the Paris agreement?
I'm guessing that you didn't read the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change that I linked above. Here it is again:

I would also bet that nobody who is cheering Trump's decision has any data on how much their standard of living will improve or their taxes will be lowered as a result. Right now, everyone is simply operating, like good little lemmings, on sound bytes.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

http://newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsr ... agreement/

STATEMENT / 01. JUN, 2017

The Secretariat of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) regrets the announcement by the President of the United States that his government will withdraw from the Paris Climate Change Agreement.

The Secretariat also notes the announced intention to renegotiate the modalities for the US participation in the agreement. In this regard, it stands ready to engage in dialogue with the United States government regarding the implications of this announcement.

The Paris Agreement remains a historic treaty signed by 195 Parties and ratified by 146 countries plus the European Union. Therefore it cannot be renegotiated based on the request of a single Party.

The Paris Agreement is aimed at reducing risk to economies and lives everywhere, while building the foundation for a more prosperous, secure and sustainable world. It enjoys profound credibility, as it was forged by all nations and is supported by a growing wave of business, investors, cities, states, regions and citizens. We are committed to continue working with all governments and partners in their efforts to fast forward climate action at global and national levels.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Silver wrote: June 2nd, 2017, 10:11 am
I'm guessing that you didn't read the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change that I linked above. Here it is again:

I would also bet that nobody who is cheering Trump's decision has any data on how much their standard of living will improve or their taxes will be lowered as a result. Right now, everyone is simply operating, like good little lemmings, on sound bytes.
Yes I did read through the dribble. So you are a supporter of the Paris Accord? It's not about being good lemmings; I think it is all a scam. We can and are doing better on our own. For starters, the agreement was non-binding, meaning every country (including the US) didn’t have to honor the promises they made. Secondly, the agreement advanced the interests of every country but the US. More specifically, the two biggest polluters in the world, China and India, were basically let off the hook! China didn’t have to do anything to curb their carbon footprint for 20 years and India was expected to accept billions of dollars while they increase their pollution. Thirdly, President Obama could have made this permanent had he drafted the agreement as a treaty and have it go through the Senate (he knew it wouldn’t pass, which was why he did it through executive order). Finally, according the U.S. Energy Information Agency, carbon dioxide emissions is expected to fall over the next decade, even if the US pulls out of the agreement.

A study by the Heritage Foundation, released in April 2016, found that the agreement would have resulted in the adoption of government policies that dramatically increased electricity costs for a family of four between 13 and 20 percent annually. In addition, the analysis found that American families would lose out on some $20,000 in income by 2035, regressive (not progressive) economic policies that no doubt would hit the nation’s poorest the hardest. Other analysts, as Trump noted in his speech, noted that the loss of U.S. annual gross domestic product would be close to $3 trillion by 2035, while reducing employment in the U.S. by about 400,000 jobs, half of which would be in manufacturing. Do you or anyone really know anything differently?

But perhaps most galling of all is the fact that even the far Left admitted that the agreement would accomplish virtually nothing — and certainly was not the global carbon emissions destroyer its principle advocates made it out to be.

How is this good for us? Can't you see that this ultimately just all a part of agenda 21? I personally think your hatred for Trump clouds everything even if he does something right.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

kittycat51 wrote: June 2nd, 2017, 12:34 pm
Silver wrote: June 2nd, 2017, 10:11 am

Yes I did read through the dribble. So you are a supporter of the Paris Accord? It's not about being good lemmings; I think it is all a scam. We can and are doing better on our own. For starters, the agreement was non-binding, meaning every country (including the US) didn’t have to honor the promises they made. Secondly, the agreement advanced the interests of every country but the US. More specifically, the two biggest polluters in the world, China and India, were basically let off the hook! China didn’t have to do anything to curb their carbon footprint for 20 years and India was expected to accept billions of dollars while they increase their pollution. Thirdly, President Obama could have made this permanent had he drafted the agreement as a treaty and have it go through the Senate (he knew it wouldn’t pass, which was why he did it through executive order). Finally, according the U.S. Energy Information Agency, carbon dioxide emissions is expected to fall over the next decade, even if the US pulls out of the agreement.

A study by the Heritage Foundation, released in April 2016, found that the agreement would have resulted in the adoption of government policies that dramatically increased electricity costs for a family of four between 13 and 20 percent annually. In addition, the analysis found that American families would lose out on some $20,000 in income by 2035, regressive (not progressive) economic policies that no doubt would hit the nation’s poorest the hardest. Other analysts, as Trump noted in his speech, noted that the loss of U.S. annual gross domestic product would be close to $3 trillion by 2035, while reducing employment in the U.S. by about 400,000 jobs, half of which would be in manufacturing. Do you or anyone really know anything differently?

But perhaps most galling of all is the fact that even the far Left admitted that the agreement would accomplish virtually nothing — and certainly was not the global carbon emissions destroyer its principle advocates made it out to be.

How is this good for us? Can't you see that this ultimately just all a part of agenda 21? I personally think your hatred for Trump clouds everything even if he does something right.
I'm against the Paris Accord and its grandfather the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change and especially opposed to US membership in the UN. I write about the Paris Accord so everyone will gain the proper perspective. There is nothing to celebrate because we are still bound by UN climate control treaties.