United NATIONS.

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: United NATIONS.

Post by Elizabeth »

https://constitution.com/nikki-haley-cu ... 5-million/

"President Trump’s decision to move the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, making a de facto declaration of America’s recognition of the holy city as the Capital of Israel...predictably angered the non-Christian world, including the nearby Palestinians and their pals in the caliphate, who would much rather see Israel wiped off the map completely.

In defense of this move, Nikki Haley has been on a warpath with the U.N., doling out punishing reminders to the General Assembly of America’s generosity and clout within the globalist organization. After the petulant posse of nations decided to continue bristling at the firebrand of an ambassador, Haley then dropped another bombshell: She’s cutting them off.

“Nikki Haley, United States Ambassador to the United Nations (U.N.), announced Sunday night that the federal government has reduced its contribution to the U.N.’s annual budget by 285 million dollars.

“The Christmas Eve statement reads in full:

“‘Today, the United Nations agreed on a budget for the 2018-2019 fiscal year. ‎Among a host of other successes, the United States negotiated a reduction of over $285 million off the 2016-2017 final budget. In addition to these significant cost savings, we reduced the UN’s bloated management and support functions, bolstered support for key U.S. priorities throughout the world, and instilled more discipline and accountability throughout the UN system.’

“’The inefficiency and overspending of the United Nations are well known. We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of or remain unchecked. This historic reduction in spending – in addition to many other moves toward a more efficient and accountable UN – is a big step in the right direction. While we are pleased with the results of this year’s budget negotiations, you can be sure we’ll continue to look at ways to increase the UN’s efficiency‎ while protecting our interests,’ said Ambassador Haley.”

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I wonder if in Nikki Haley we have a United States Ambassador to the United Nations who would support getting the UN out of the US and getting the US our of the UN.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

"The generosity of the American people" ??
It would in fact be interesting to know exactly how "generous" the American people have felt from day one since that traitorous organization was first started.
I say chop off 100% of their funding. For that matter chop off 100% of the our own "defense" ( uh.. wrong word..) offense budget and apply all those funds to this country's infrastructure... Then you would see somewhat of an economic rebound...Also cut all off all of the foreign nations funding or foreign gifting...

dream dream dream

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I remember the "day one" of the inception of the United Nations and I thought it was great. But in big part because of my father's job during those years (1948-1959) I became increasingly convinced that the UN was not living up to its billing. It's control over the Korean War revealed support of the communist forces. That was my first real awakening about the UN. But it took lots of years for me to gradually figure out that the ultimate goal of the UN is the creation of a single world government.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Australian taxpayers, such as myself, are also "forced" to contribute vast financial contributions to the United Nations and to have immigrants of their chosing "forced" upon us.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

The United States has withdrawn from the United Nations Human Rights Council. :)

The body is "hypocritical and self-serving", said Nikki Haley, the US envoy to the UN, at a news conference with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. She said the council is "not worthy of its name".

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

The United Nations has ignored the desperate plight of persecuted Christians in Iraq.

Tens of thousands of Christians have fled for their lives from ISIS terrorists, who give them an impossible choice: convert to Islam or die.

Now, four years later, these Christians are living on the streets of Jordan. And the United Nations has kept them from receiving refugee status that would provide them with international aid such as food, medicine, and shelter.

Sign the International Fellowship of Christian’s and Jews’ petition today and demand that the U.N. protect these vulnerable Christians.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I note there have been over ten thousand views of this topic. If that many people would write to their members of Congress (House and Senate) demanding that they promote getting the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US --- the John Birch Society has been organizing letter writing and petitions to that end for decades now. And finally the United States has withdrawn from the United Nations Human Rights Council. Well, that's a start. To whom does the credit go for that?

nightowl
captain of 100

Post by nightowl »

Scary stuff what is going on with regards to the force immigration and the U.N.