Waking Up To Secret Combinations

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Waking Up To Secret Combinations

Post by lundbaek »

I believe it is still largely still not common knowledge who the real Perps are of the following:
9-11
OKC bombing
Murder of JFK
Murder of RFK
Murder of Vince Foster
Murder of MLK
Several mass shootings
Destruction of PAA 103

The real perpetrators of these and the things that FFA cited are known to only a limited number of people. Also, the identities and the machinations of the puppet masters are largely unknown among Americans.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Irrelevant wrote: June 14th, 2017, 6:10 am
freedomforall wrote: June 14th, 2017, 1:09 am
lundbaek wrote: June 13th, 2017, 9:50 am Last year during our SS lessons from the Book of Mormon I noticed that a lot of LDS people continue to think that modern day Gadianton Robbers are gangs, terrorists, and the like. It is a real shame that such ignorance prevails in the Church.
This is a result due to members of the church NOT wanting or allowing government issues being discussed in church. And all the while their freedom and liberty slips away and they don't appear to give a rat.

No wonder God has to clean house.

"It is a part of our faith that the Constitution of the United States was inspired by God. We reverence it akin to the revelations that have come from God…. We have no intention of trying to interfere with the fullest and freest exercise of the political franchise of our members under and within our Constitution, which the Lord declared He established “by the hands of wise men whom [He] raised up unto this very purpose.” (D&C 109:54). (October 21, 1975, A Plea for America)

"I reverence the Constitution of the United States as a sacred document. To me its words are akin to the revelations of God, for God has placed his stamp of approval on the Constitution of this land. I testify that the God of heaven selected and sent some of his choicest spirits to lay the foundation of this government as a prologue to the restoration of the gospel and the second coming of our Savior." (April 1976, General Conference)

Hmm, does this mean that the gospel of Jesus Christ, coupled with freedom and liberty should and must be discussed in church, because both topics come from the exact, same source?

And why do members of the church ignore this fact, ignore it it so much that they think discussing the latter, freedom and liberty, is taboo?
All is not well in Zion.

The Cleansing of America will change that

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

freedomforall wrote: August 6th, 2017, 5:32 pm Are secret combinations really secret? With so much exposure of criminal activity recently, what would make them secret today?

Harry Reid has been exposed
Obama has been exposed
Clinton's have been exposed
Dirty Judges have been exposed, ie, judge Anna J Brown, judge Gloria Navarro
The Bundy and Hammond fiasco has been exposed
James Comey has been exposed
Weiner has been exposed
Susan Rice has been exposed
Loretta Lynch has been exposed

...and most likely some issues and parties I don't remember right now.

What are some others?
personally to me, the above mentioned are all just puppets on " the secret combinations" strings....
Do I have proof ? no. why? because they are "secret"
That same combination murdered Joseph and Hyrum clear back in 1844. Do you think it's better today? I don't at all. I think it is much worse. IMOP the reason it is not discussed very much in church is because we are to a great degree intertwined with those SC's. If you believe that the Church as a multi billion Corp. is immune, guess again. but again, just my opinion , no hard proof...

“I have seen the end of this nation and it is terrible. I will tell you in the name of the LORD that a secret band will sap the life of this nation.” Moses Thatcher

But then the anti Mormons think the lds church is a big diabolical conspiracy from Joseph on down to today so around and around we go...

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

simpleton wrote: August 6th, 2017, 10:04 pm
freedomforall wrote: August 6th, 2017, 5:32 pm Are secret combinations really secret? With so much exposure of criminal activity recently, what would make them secret today?

Obama has been exposed
Weiner has been exposed

What are some others?
personally to me, the above mentioned are all just puppets on " the secret combinations" strings....
Do I have proof ? no. why? because they are "secret"
That same combination murdered Joseph and Hyrum clear back in 1844. Do you think it's better today? I don't at all. I think it is much worse. IMOP the reason it is not discussed very much in church is because we are to a great degree intertwined with those SC's. If you believe that the Church as a multi billion Corp. is immune, guess again. but again, just my opinion , no hard proof...

“I have seen the end of this nation and it is terrible. I will tell you in the name of the LORD that a secret band will sap the life of this nation.” Moses Thatcher

But then the anti Mormons think the lds church is a big diabolical conspiracy from Joseph on down to today so around and around we go...
I forgot to mention:

George Soros
the Rothchild's
the Rockefellers
david-rockefeller.jpg
david-rockefeller.jpg (17.49 KiB) Viewed 1508 times

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Obama has been exposed
Weiner has been exposed

What are some others?
You brought up an idea that they've been exposed...but part of the problem with secret combinations and it's quoted in the book of mormon is that they used their 'friends and acquaintances' do go unpunished. So even if they are exposed, very little has been done to punish them yet, and much of their damage is still growing cancerously. It's very easy for them to go unpunished partly because the judicial branch only serves money, and themselves, and does very little for the common people.

So we still have a long way to go :S At this point where we go and how to deal with all that group is still very difficult to decide too.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

In Helaman 7 we read that Nephi, the son of Helaman, found “the people {of Nephi] in a state of such awful wickedness, and those Gadianton robbers filling the judgment-seats – having usurped the power and authority of the land; laying aside the commandments of God, and not in the least aright before him; doing no justice unto the children of men.; condemning the righteous because of their righteousness; letting the guilty and the wicked go unpunished because of their money; and moreover to be held in office at the head of government to rule and do according to their wills, that they might get gain and glory of the world, and moreover, that they might more easily commit adultery, and steal, and kill, and do according to their wills”.

And in 3 Nephi 6 we learn that "those judges had many friends and kindreds....and they did enter into a covenant one with another,,,which covenant which was given by then of old, which covenant was given and administered by the devil, to combine against all righteousness....

In Ether 8 we read in Moroni's warning, which President Packer reminded us of in an August 2010 Ensign article, that “whatsoever nation shall uphold such secret combinations, to get power and gain, until they shall spread over the nation, behold, they shall be destroyed;”. We are told that we should “suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain." And we are told that “The Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combinations which shall be among you....” Notice Moroni wrote "which SHALL be among you", and not "MIGHT be among you". And Nephi, in 2 Nephi 26: 22 tells us that in the "last days" that "there are also secret combinations, even as in times of old, according to the combinations of the devil,".

Unless lots more people become alerted to and informed about the secret combination that we LDSs were waarned about and which "seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations and countries [and] is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world." it will just continue to gain more and more control of our wealth and government.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

lundbaek wrote: August 7th, 2017, 12:21 amWe are told that we should “suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain."
Can we not suffer murderous combinations to get above us by merely talking about it? Will they go away by saying "somebody, some day will do something about it? If so, who? Will a spider stop in its tracks from attacking its prey and wrapping it up in a cocoon of webbing by wishing it would? Will a Rattlesnake be any less dangerous to anyone by merely avoiding it?

They say if a snake's head is cut off the rest of the body is no longer a threat...but just who is the head of the SC snake and what would make the rest no longer a threat if not completely destroyed? And who will destroy it if we are directed to "not" let it get above us? And if we don't will God be upset if he has to do it for us? Will he have cause to call us slothful?

And how can but a few LDS have sway over millions of Americans in order to keep the SC's from getting above us? This is one huge directive, right? The odds of LDS's stopping the SC's is mighty small. Frankly, I fail to see how we can.

Perhaps that directive was for those in the early 1800's, not today.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

As recently as August 2010 the President of the 12, Boyd K. Packer, warned us LDSs that "We live in a time of war, that spiritual war that will never end. Moroni warned us that the secret combinations begun by Gadianton ‘are had among all people. . . . Wherefore, O ye Gentiles [and the term gentile in that place in the Book of Mormon refers to us in our generation], it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you. . . . Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you. [Ether 8:20, 23–24]" Prior to that, there was President Benson's warning i October 1988 that "A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations and countries is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world." And there have been other warnings as well.

The Church authorities did not tell us specifically what to do about the "secret combinations" among us, which I can understand. To have done so would have provoked retribution against the Church. But I do believe that since we LDSs have had the prophetic warnings of the "secret combinations" (a.k.a. latter-day gadiantons) taking over the complete control of government, to my mind that obligates LDSs to do something about our "awful situation". And at this point, I believe we LDSs have an obligation to at least ask the Lord what we each can do as individuals, to awake to our "awful situation", and to do whatever we can do to "suffer not" that the LDGs get any further above us. Some of us have found things we can do. Unfortunately, at this time there are no where near enough of us to make much of a difference. But we are obligated to keep trying.

Irrelevant
captain of 100

Post by Irrelevant »

Z2100 wrote: August 6th, 2017, 8:43 pm
lundbaek wrote: June 13th, 2017, 9:50 am Last year during our SS lessons from the Book of Mormon I noticed that a lot of LDS people continue to think that modern day Gadianton Robbers are gangs, terrorists, and the like. It is a real shame that such ignorance prevails in the Church.
This is a result due to members of the church NOT wanting or allowing government issues being discussed in church. And all the while their freedom and liberty slips away and they don't appear to give a rat.

"It is a part of our faith that the Constitution of the United States was inspired by God. We reverence it akin to the revelations that have come from God…. We have no intention of trying to interfere with the fullest and freest exercise of the political franchise of our members under and within our Constitution, which the Lord declared He established “by the hands of wise men whom [He] raised up unto this very purpose.” (D&C 109:54). (October 21, 1975, A Plea for America)

"I reverence the Constitution of the United States as a sacred document. To me its words are akin to the revelations of God, for God has placed his stamp of approval on the Constitution of this land. I testify that the God of heaven selected and sent some of his choicest spirits to lay the foundation of this government as a prologue to the restoration of the gospel and the second coming of our Savior." (April 1976, General Conference)

Hmm, does this mean that the gospel of Jesus Christ, coupled with freedom and liberty should and must be discussed in church, because both topics come from the exact, same source?

And why do members of the church ignore this fact, ignore it it so much that they think discussing the latter, freedom and liberty, is taboo?
All is not well in Zion.

I should reread that one. I love Skousen.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Irrelevant wrote: August 7th, 2017, 6:52 pm
Z2100 wrote: August 6th, 2017, 8:43 pm

All is not well in Zion.

I should reread that one. I love Skousen.

Same. I just read “The 5000 Year Leap” and “The First 2000 Years.” I know that these things Skousen talks about are true.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Do you have any idea what just happened?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Exposing "Fraud Upon The Court" In Bundy Tier 3 Trial - Laz Ecenarro - 8/10/17

Our wonderful Harry Reid.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

FFA asks: "And how can but a few LDS have sway over millions of Americans in order to keep the SC's from getting above us? This is one huge directive, right? The odds of LDS's stopping the SC's is mighty small. Frankly, I fail to see how we can."

It was just over 7 years ago that President Packer reminded readers of the Ensign of Moroni's warning in Ether 8 of the Lord's commandment that "when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you." Following is the full statement:

President Boyd K. Packer, in the August 2010 Ensign, Pg. 23 : "We live in a time of war, that spiritual war that will never end. Moroni warned us that the secret combinations begun by Gadianton ‘are had among all people. . . . Wherefore, O ye Gentiles [and the term gentile in that place in the Book of Mormon refers to us in our generation], it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you. . . .Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you. [Ether 8:20, 23–24]

Why would he even bother to make that statement if there were no longer anything to be gained by doing so ? And why would Elder Dallin Oaks state in a 2014 KSLRadio interview that "I see it as a responsibility for well-educated citizens, members of the bar and opinion leaders to be acquainted with the United States Constitution and its guarantees." if nothing was to be gained by doing so ? It seems to me there is still some hope of reversing our course into tyranny. And I have noted that progress of the NWO has been blunted is some areas. The best example I can give is that progress of the North American Union has been interrupted by efforts of the John Birch Society and other groups and individuals who have recognized the danger it poses. Freedom fighters among members of the LDS Church seem to be relatively few in number, but if you think about it you can recognize who some of them are. Jack Monnett, Joel Skousen, AZ Congressman Andy Biggs, Shane Krauser, JBS chapter leaders and other JBS members here in Mesa, AZ, LDS people battling against Agenda 21 and Common Core, LDS members who risk and lose their careers by speaking out against government fomented lies and propaganda, the LDS leaders of the Constitutional Sheiffs and Peace Officers Association, the LDS directors and teachers at some of the charter and private schools, the leadership of the National Center for Constitutional Studies, recent constitutionalist LDS candidates for POTUS and local national legislative offices, and LDS people who visit their legislators in person to try to set them straight on certain issues that could infringe on our freedoms. And I'm sure some of you could add to this list - probably even your own names.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

I rarely remember my dreams and usually when I do, it’s just my personal dealings. But a few times they have had more significant symbols. Last night I dreamt of either guinea pigs or hampsters (representing underground phenomena) each holding or somehow attached to a bunch of little American flags.

It does seem that there are secret combinations in our government, but I do think there are things we can do to prevent our rights & freedoms being taken away.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

It's glass-shattering. IOW, it's too much for the mind. Too much brainwashing.
Look at lots on this board, who love to bring up conspiracy hate.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

freedomforall wrote: August 7th, 2017, 2:31 am
lundbaek wrote: August 7th, 2017, 12:21 amWe are told that we should “suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain."
Can we not suffer murderous combinations to get above us by merely talking about it? Will they go away by saying "somebody, some day will do something about it? If so, who? Will a spider stop in its tracks from attacking its prey and wrapping it up in a cocoon of webbing by wishing it would? Will a Rattlesnake be any less dangerous to anyone by merely avoiding it?

They say if a snake's head is cut off the rest of the body is no longer a threat...but just who is the head of the SC snake and what would make the rest no longer a threat if not completely destroyed? And who will destroy it if we are directed to "not" let it get above us? And if we don't will God be upset if he has to do it for us? Will he have cause to call us slothful?
Because it's a hydra, not a snake.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Maybe it's not talked about in church because church is part of the SC....

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

I work with people and see people everyday. One of the things that surprises me is how much people don't know. Then they misinform their kids. They don't even bother to look up and try to figure out who is good and evil. How can people not care about who leads their country or try to clean it up? (In relative terms of course...to a certain extend all non-Savior connected entities have corruption.) But how can you live in the promised land (2 Nephi 1), and say you are worthy to live on it, and not care what happens to it? Wouldn't you have to care what happens to your stewardship? (And the land you live in is a kind of stewardship too.)

Yet, if I asked or talk about it with people like friends or family...they won't even care who is good and evil. And they really will think the more evil one is the less evil one without even looking anything up. And they'll say the radio said this...or that. And they think that's OK. I'm not asking them to join a side or anything. But we are supposed to care what happens to the land we live in, and care about if our kids will have a future. And then I keep running into this majorly misinformed group that think OK Trump is bad, we should still have Obama or Hillary...and I'm thinking what the heck are these people smoking? They didn't even look up what's going on. They will be like ...Person A is so evil...what a shame. We should have person B instead. And then not realize that person B has a list of crimes way longer than Person A. And then that person came today telling me Person A's support person A1 was accused publicly of a crime and not even be aware that Person B AND all their staff had tons of instances doing those same things and is going unpunished.

This is so frustrating...

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

We Have Been Given Instructions

Post by lundbaek »

The Church authorities did not tell us specifically, in detail what to do about the "secret combinations" among us, which I can understand. To have done so would have provoked retribution against the Church. But I do believe that since we LDSs have had the prophetic warnings of the "secret combinations" (a.k.a. latter-day gadiantons) taking over the complete control of government, to my mind that obligates LDSs to do something about our "awful situation". And at this point, I believe we LDSs have an obligation to at least ask the Lord what we each can do as individuals, to awake to our "awful situation", and to do whatever we can do to "suffer not" that the LDGs get any further above us. Some of us have found things we can do. Unfortunately, at this time there are no where near enough of us to make much of a difference. But we are obligated to keep trying. As for instruction from the Lord's anointed, we do have these instructions. Take them as commandments or not, as you like.

“It is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain......Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you.” (Ether 8:23-24)

“And even now, let him that goeth to the east teach them that shall be converted to flee to the west, and this in consequence of that which is coming on the earth, and of secret combinations.” Doctrine and Covenants 42:64—February 9, 1831 (see also D&C 38:28-29, 89:4)

“...suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you.” Ether 8:23

“We should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them.” Doctrine and Covenants 123:13—March 1839

“Now I tell you it is time the people of the United States were waking up with the understanding that if they don’t save the Constitution from the dangers that threaten it, we will have a change of government.” Joseph Fielding Smith, General Conference—April 1950

“Our stand for freedom is a most basic part of our religion; this stand helped get us to this earth, and our reaction to freedom in this life will have eternal consequences. Man has many duties, but he has no excuse that can compensate for his loss of liberty.” Ezra Taft Benson, General Conference—October 1979

“If our Constitution, our laws, and the fundamental principles of our Government are trampled under foot, it would seem high time that all honorable men should stand up in defense of liberty and the rights of men.” “Ecclesiastical Control in Utah” (The John Taylor Papers: Records of the Last Utah Pioneer 2:300)

“We should stand with a front like flint against every spirit or species of contempt or disrespect for the Constitution of our country and the constitutional laws of our land.” Joseph F. Smith, General Conference—October 1912

“The only way to keep our freedom is to work at it. Not some of us. All of us. Not some of the time, but all of the time.” Speech at Salt Lake Rotary Club—June 8, 1976 (Teachings of Spencer W. Kimball, p. 405)

“Therefore, as against the tyranny and despotism of Totalitarianism and Dictatorships, let us willingly and heroically defend the Constitution of this land.” David O. McKay, Church News, p. 4—July 18, 1942

“Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you.” The Prophet Moroni Ether 8:23-24

President Boyd K. Packer, in the August 2010 Ensign, Pg. 23 : "We live in a time of war, that spiritual war that will never end. Moroni warned us that the secret combinations begun by Gadianton ‘are had among all people. . . . Wherefore, O ye Gentiles [and the term gentile in that place in the Book of Mormon refers to us in our generation], it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you. . . . Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you. [Ether 8:20, 23–24]

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

freedomforall wrote: August 7th, 2017, 2:31 am
...And how can but a few LDS have sway over millions of Americans in order to keep the SC's from getting above us? This is one huge directive, right? The odds of LDS's stopping the SC's is mighty small. Frankly, I fail to see how we can.

Perhaps that directive was for those in the early 1800's, not today.
It seems clear that we failed to prevent the establishment of SCs. They have proliferated ever since. Virtually every aspect of society has been manipulated. This real-life "Matrix" is multifaceted, extensive, pervasive, covert to the ignorant, but overt to the informed. Researchers attempt to unearth and expose the details of this wickedness. But activists seek to do something about it. It starts with self, becoming informed, doing what you can to separate yourself from their grasp on you, and then going from there.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I think the directive in the Book of Mormon that we should “suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain." applies to us in the 2000s. I say that because Moroni's warning, which included this statement, was repeated in full by President Packer in 2007 and in 2010. I believe that if lots more Mormons had taken this seriously and acted on it, the Lord would have helped and guided our efforts. As it is, out general disobedience has allowed those "murderous combinations" to get above us. If nothing else, that disobedience will make the "cleansing" more painful than it might otherwise be.

That America is in for a rough cleansing is indicated in the following verses in the Doctrine and Covenants: 29:15-19; 45:28-33; 84:114; 87:1,3,4; 97:21-23; 112:24-26