UFOs and Alien Coverups

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Rock34
captain of 100

UFOs and Alien Coverups

Post by Rock34 »

First off, what do folks here think about UFOs and aliens in general? I myself think they are real, but so-called "sightings" of aliens are misleading because some "aliens" are more like android, semi-robotic servants to other alien species. Some of these master aliens are said to be "reptilian" but others seem to be very much like humans in appearance.

And that leads me to question two: The Pearl of Great Price says these extra-terrestrial people are "similar" to us, and all are created in God's image, so how does one explain these "humanoids' like reptilians, greys, tall whites, nordics and nephilim/giants (close to by not exactly human in appearance), and who knows how many others. Does their appearance and biological type differ based on their home planet's environment? Scriptural revelation also says humans on this earth were created in God's image, but that doesn't stop biology and appearance to differ greatly from one place's people and animals to another.

Next off are two questions of government coverups. I don't think it's really a question that they cover the existence of ET life up, the questions are: A. How long have governments known about these life forms?, and B. Why are they covering it up? On question A, I've heard everything from the 1940s after WW2 to all the way back to the first human civilizations (ancient astronaut theory). For the second question, I can only guess. Perhaps they are being told to keep it a secret from the masses, and threatened with war if otherwise. I don't see many other legitimate reasons for covering it up, other than the general "truth hiding" nature of the whole Church of the Devil.

The ultimate question is how does this all fit into Church doctrine and God's laws. Let's assume each planet houses the spirit offspring of one immortal set of parents. What would be the implications of one group under one set of spirit parents invading or interacting with the offspring of another. I don't know how it all works in this regard, aside from Abraham and a few other Church sources, so I'm curious. Are there limitations placed on groups that have achieved interstellar travel on which planets they can visit, or are they pretty much free to travel between planets? Also, there is a possibility that some are angels over this earth. Brigham Young and Joseph Smith both seemed to think these types of ministers lived on their own planets, even though they were assigned to this one.

I also still think some form of subterranean origin for some craft and "aliens" is possible, but I'm sure there are groups that can travel from planet to planet in relatively short time.

Here are some interesting Youtube videos (interviews) on this subject:
Tall White Camp in Nevada
"EBEs"

ROB GIBBSEN
captain of 100

Re: UFOs and Alien Coverups

Post by ROB GIBBSEN »

I am not opposed to the theories. I view them as fun stories. Coast to Coast AM is big on this subject but for me it is pure entertainment.

k&w
captain of 10

Post by k&w »

I researched much into this topic.... and the deeper you get into it, the more you'll find ... it's ugly.

In centuries past, people would report seeing grotesque creatures with human-like features, who could only be described as "dark" "evil" - not so much by appearance, but by the presence of being around such beings. According to their logic of their time which was dominated by the Catholic Church, such "beings" must have come from a portal from hell, from which the term demon would eventually come. This makes PERFECT sense to these people, according to their sense of reality, and according to their imagination and fears.

In millennia past, people would report seeing grotesque creatures with human-like features, described as "dark" "evil", who had fins for legs, from which the term merman would eventually come. According to their logic of their time, these MUST have come from the bottom of the ocean, where Atlantis had sunk (note: Masonic philosophers believe that Atlantis is the "advanced civilization" of Noah's days).

Now we have reports of grotesque creatures with human-like features .... which according to the logic of our days, these come from another galaxy.

These "aliens" witnesses saw what they saw - just like the demons and mermen..... but all this is just another variation of the elaborate tricks the devil likes to play on mankind.

Besides, ever notice how both secret societies and occultists are both HIGHLY interested in aliens? Perhaps there's a reason for this.... ;)

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

There were some quotes be former prophets that said something to the effect that the inhabitants on this earth are only from this earth.. something like that. I will search for it later.

I think that these anomalies that we see are people messing with things they shouldn't. Birth defects basically.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC2c-cFDsxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yiyzzSwnGM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBohmdsUXF4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN-pzMiwXh4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miBIEIehxDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q3FQZP6FeE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRIa0_ah8sI

Insider
captain of 50

Post by Insider »

Dear Rock34:

We have an automated troll monitoring this site, and your topic and questions triggerd a "must" response. We know more about this topic than anything else "Insider" has posted on this site, and esp. more than anyone on this site will probably ever know in their lifetime. The radio program CoasttoCoastAM gets it right sometimes, other times it is meshed with misinterpretations and obscured perspectives. Not only is this a free-will planet, but the entire universe is a free-will, multi-dimensional sphere teeming with intelligent life across an infinite expanse. My LDS friend who initiated the appearance of the "Insider" identity shared a wonderful DVD he has from a past LDS authority who was an extreemly eloquent speaker. The speaker's name was Neal Maxwell, and he gave a spectacular keynote address at your Church's Educational System 2002 Symposium to over 42,000 CES personel gathered at the BYU Marriot Center. You should find this most interesting. No, the Alien's are not demons or devils, that is only faulty religious bias, misinterpretation and fear based on ignorance of reality as it really is. But then again, remember that in this free will planet, as in the universe, good, benign and evil forces are always at work either furthering God's purposes, their own agenda's or serving the darker side. This earth exists on the outskirts of a fairly typical spiral galaxy, and as such this planet is pretty much located in the boonies so far as the rest of this Milky Way galaxy is concerned. This earth is also far from unique, so far as intelligent life is concerned, and is still in the dark ages and pretty much classed (when examining the whole history of mankind's inhumanity to man is concerned) as a planet inhabited by a depraved species. However, we are unique in two very special ways..... firstly, it is very rare to find on any inhabited world the pure juxtapositon of good living next to and with evil so uniformly, and second, this is the only known world in this universe from all our information where the Creator-God actually took physical form in communicating his will in person to it's inhabitants. Yes, all of the advanced Alien races are aware of God's existance, but that still does not override their expression of free-will in a good-nuetral-evil interactive capacity, based upon their individual and collective intentions. This world is a precious storehouse geologically and esp. biologically, and is considered a verdant gem in this quadrant of the galaxy. So we should treat it as such with great reverance and respect, not as something to be used up and discarded. Let us provide you with a few references to get you started on this pathway of discovery:

First, you will probably from your LDS perspective appreciate reading the following first:

"Our Creators Cosmos" Elder Neal A. Maxwell of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles:

http://ldsces.org/general%20authority%2 ... DCconf.pdf

Next: On a surface perspective, you may find the following information interesting to give you a specific, objective view from probably the most advanced race in our region of the universe. Don't be put off by the author or the circumstances, his details and recounting of his experience are pretty close to actuality:

The Contact Has Begun & The Challenge of Contact:

http://www.originpress.com/contactbegun.htm

http://www.originpress.com/contact/

Also, highly recommend you completely examine, with an objective mind the following site in detail and also read, and re-read, even with your own limited perspective and "gospel" understanding both "Allies of Humanity One and Two":

The Allies of Humanity:

http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/

Dig thru all of the above, contemplate, examine, meditate, pray, and even re-read your own LDS Peal of Great Price Scriptures to renew your persective, wonder and awe that's inherant within the fabric of a purely beatiful universe - always with the perspective in mind that we are actually still one of the most backward, primitive and warlike species in the galaxy..... not yet worthy to move into the greater community of worlds yet, but we have the divine potential to be soooo much more and soooo much better....... Will surface again towards the end of October to follow-up on this and other issues....

All the Best Rock34. Sincere Regards, Scott aka "Insider"

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

This earth is also far from unique, so far as intelligent life is concerned, and is still in the dark ages and pretty much classed (when examining the whole history of mankind's inhumanity to man is concerned) as a planet inhabited by a depraved species. However, we are unique in two very special ways..... firstly, it is very rare to find on any inhabited world the pure juxtapositon of good living next to and with evil so uniformly...
I see that Insider is learned in the wisdom of the Joozians.
Attachments
SouthParkJoozians.jpg
SouthParkJoozians.jpg (22.07 KiB) Viewed 2861 times

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Krapf

Book review on Amazon:

6 of 10 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars It's getting deep here..., April 21, 2002
By "the_sage" (Phx, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Challenge of Contact A Mainstream Journalist's Report on Interplanetary (Hardcover)
In Phillip's first book, the Verdents were supposed to be the most competent, discriminating, mature, and intelligent beings in the universe. And why not? They had had 100s of millions of years to evolve to perfection! Ironically in Phillip's second book, the Verdents are suddenly portrayed as the most incompetent, indiscriminate, petty, and stupid beings in the universe. Apparently Phillip fails to notice these gross inconsistencies between his two storytales, maybe because Phillip isn't as experienced at telling stories as he is at editing newspapers.

In THE CHALLENGE OF CONTACT, the Verdents are tied down with layers upon layers of maddening bureaucracy, bogging everything down in what must be the most micromanaged society in the universe. After 100s of millions of years of "evolving", you would think the Verdents would have learned by now to recognize what even "primitive humans" can instantly recognize as a grossly inefficient and unproductive way of doing things within their own lives.

Part of this micromanaging includes bending to the petty will of a handful of human representatives, as if the "expert psychologists of the universe" couldn't recognize when they were being manipulated. Why the Verdents are so easy to manipulate when they are so supposed to be so much more intelligent than primitive humans they study we may never know, but maybe this lending an ear to petty complaints (against Phillip) shouldn't suprize us as some of the Verdents that Phillip describes, Martin and Gus in particular, are petty themselves, barely restraining their delight in hearing tales of human misery and suffering.

Certainly one has to question why a "young" sexy woman, like the Verdent Gina, would want to "sexperiment" with a man who is way, way past his prime. This demonstrates a gross lack of discrimination and taste for someone allegedly so experienced in sexual customs and behaviors.

The biggest problem I have with this book is the fact that this is the book that Phillip promised us within six months of publishing his first book, THE CONTACT HAS BEGUN. But since Joe Firmage wrote the preface to this book, that gives this book some slight historical redeeming value, but it is the only thing of any value whatsoever in this book.
All I see is a twist on how the government micromanages us.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

First of all, are you serious? I prefer focusing my energy on finding jackalopes and snipes.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

LOL

How about spending time preparing for Christ to return? Sanctifying ourselves, purifying ourselves, un-encumbering our lives?

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

I see that Insider is learned in the wisdom of the Joozians.

Hey JB I'm in the dark here. I don't watch shows like South Park out of respect for the Brethrens council on avoiding inappropriate entertainment. :P What is the wisdom of the Joozians?

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

I don't watch tv, but here is what I found
Joozians

Joozians are a fictional alien species who appeared in the episode "Cancelled."

As their name suggests, the Joozians are parodies of Jewish people. Though they have green skin, some of their features (for example, giant noses) are parodies of those stereotypically ascribed to Jews, and their voices and language seem similar to those of the Yiddish language. Their wide ears cause their heads to be shaped like the Star of David. Their cuisine is also similar to Jewish food, and when Kyle shows appreciation for it is remarked that he probably has Joozian ancestry ("Tell us about it", Cartman mutters). This may imply that all Jewish people are supposed to be descended from Joozians, since this episode indicates that different human races are actually different alien species.

According to South Park, the Joozians are in control of all media in the Universe. In the episode, the South Park boys must try to dissuade the two Joozians in charge of the alien reality show Earth from cancelling (and destroying) the world. They do so by blackmailing the aliens with pictures of them engaging in homosexual acts.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

they also wouldnt need "running lights" nor would they "crash"... 8)
Nor practice their crop circle skills over a period of several decades until now they look like laser etchings - plasma 'screening' on barley fields.

Rock34
captain of 100

Post by Rock34 »

threepercentite wrote:do you have the slightest idea how unbelievably advanced a culture would have to be to "travel" to this earth?

if they are that advanced they have to be that righteous.

If they are that righteous they dont need to be that advanced to "travel" here.

get it?

ps. they also wouldnt need "running lights" nor would they "crash"... 8)
They crashed because the military was shooting at their relatively weak scout ships after a few of their post WW2 rocket tests were thwarted.

I don't agree that every "advanced" group is righteous by God's standard. The US isn't far off from achieving extra-stellar travel, but is far from righteous. Anti-gravity is a powerful ability, and if accomplished, could make FTL travel possible.

So no I don't get it. You are equating "advanced" spiritually (in terms of Godliness) with advanced technologically in this physical (mortal) sphere. This is not all there is, but very wicked people can master the sphere of mortality. In fact, it's the sphere they excel in, because they have no fear of murdering and taking advantage of the weaknesses such a mortal environment allows.

Modern earthly mortals have already gotten craft beyond Pluto. A couple breakthroughs and it could be the nearest star system. Of course the distance is so great that the technological jump needed for star-to-star travel would make virtually any star system in this galaxy possible, especially if it involves breaking light speed.

All aliens aren't scary or dangerous, many people are just focusing on the worst possibilities because this is largely a dark and satanic world by nature.

Rock34
captain of 100

Post by Rock34 »

buffalo_girl wrote:
they also wouldnt need "running lights" nor would they "crash"... 8)
Nor practice their crop circle skills over a period of several decades until now they look like laser etchings - plasma 'screening' on barley fields.
Many crop circles are hoaxes. So what? So are a lot of ghost stories, but that doesn't make the spirit world and afterlife any less real.

I'm surprised by the replies here. I just hope Jesus doesn't come down in a space ship. It'll probably throw off a few that think this is all science fiction yet claiming to believe in some of the more spectacular occurences in scripture.

I don't look at this subject with any degree of fear. I fear mortals far more than I could ever fear supernatural or extraterrestrial visitors. The only thing we are told to fear is damnation of hell, and those actions that can bring it upon us. As far as I know, aliens can't.
Last edited by Rock34 on September 14th, 2008, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rock34
captain of 100

Post by Rock34 »

Insider wrote:Dear Rock34:

All the Best Rock34. Sincere Regards, Scott aka "Insider"
Thanks, I'll read some of those.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Why do I keep having flashbacks of the twilight zone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r074ifr8NtE

Here's my personal favorite, only they ruined it with the music. If I can find a better version I'll repost it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHp9q3QTmVQ

ROB GIBBSEN
captain of 100

Post by ROB GIBBSEN »

Rock34 wrote: I just hope Jesus doesn't come down in a space ship.
Me too. I would hope he travels at the speed of thought.

drjme
captain of 1,000

Post by drjme »

Rock34 wrote:
I just hope Jesus doesn't come down in a space ship.
Thats funny that is :lol:

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

Hey JB I'm in the dark here. I don't watch shows like South Park out of respect for the Brethrens council on avoiding inappropriate entertainment. :P What is the wisdom of the Joozians?
The Joozians control all TV shows in the universe. They set up Earth as a reality show. They placed different species and races here (apparently unlike the rest of the planets, which are occupied by only a single species or race) just to watch the fun from all the conflicts. Apparently, we make good television.

Oh, and I haven't heard the Brethren say anything specific about South Park. In fact, South Park is a very anti-Communist program, and the Brethren have commanded us to eschew communism. So if you aren't watching South Park, you are a commie sympathizer and aren't following "The Plan."

So there.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I'll post this once more since Barney Clark seems to be on board again.

The 'alien' threat may be more of a reality than we know.

Werner Von Braun spoke of a hoax 'alien threat' being used to frighten the population of the Earth into submission to a 'world' government. (Think back to the 1950's movie, "The Day the Earth Stood Still".)

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto ... p__Aliens/
The pioneer rocket scientist laying on his death bed confided in Dr. Carol Rosin his fears about the weaponization of space. He identified the scare tactics that would convince the public to accept that space-based weapons need to be built.

He made this prediction in the early 70's what these artificial threats would consist of:

1. Russians / Communists
2. Terrorists
3. Third-world Country "Crazies" / Axis of Evil / Nations of Concern
4. Asteroids
5. Aliens (extraterrestrials)

[I strongly advise you to visit Dr. Greer's web site at http://www.disclosureproject.org .
The information there is mind-boggling, Wes Penre]
Since Wall St. & the other power brokers bankroll technologies shared by every side of conflicts generated by agents of their 'secret combinations' it should not be a surprise to find out that Nazi Germany was developing 'flying saucers' in the late 1930's.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ufo_a ... /index.htm

Our foreign 'enemies' have served as funded laboratories in the research and development of methods and technologies to bring about the nwo agenda.

It would be well to take this subject seriously. I do not believe in 'alien invasion'. I do believe that there is the intent and the knowledge to create global mayhem in a multiplicity of forms.

Read Report From Iron Mountain written in the early 1960's for another reference to 'alien invasion' as the means to fulfill the goal.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I should make it perfectly clear that I have doubts in regard to Dr. Carol Rosin. It seems a wonderfully odd coincidence that this particular woman should have become the 'spokesperson' for the late Werner Von Braun. It seems like she was 'assigned' to Dr. Von Braun to provide 'comfort' and to 'contain' information.

What was 'revealed' works for the agenda so long as the notion that extraterrestrials truly exist is perpetuated.

I suspect that transgenic technology will provide us with something convincing one of these days. To me, that is even more frightening than bug eyed space aliens or reptilian Illuminati.

tick
captain of 100

Post by tick »

First of all I won't give my option on UFOs and Alien coverups (but i do have plenty).

Can we just delete this thread? I guess I don't see where it has anything to do with "God, Family, Faith, Freedom, Peace". Am I missing something?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Can we just delete this thread? I guess I don't see where it has anything to do with "God, Family, Faith, Freedom, Peace". Am I missing something?
Just so you keep in mind that we might all be subject to deception before this battle is over.
Revelation 13:13-15
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

When I first read that, I thought of TV.. IF we don't believe the TV then we are traitors and should be killed.. I have heard that many times.

I am sure that it will be more then that, but it crossed my mind... because that image speaks a bunch of junk.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

I once watched a documentary about a boy named Elliot who helped an alien escape from the government and return home with his fellow alien botanists. I've been addicted to recess pieces ever since.