Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest Week 9, 10 & Stories from President Monson.

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest Week 9, 10 & Stories from President Monson.

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Did You Get the Right Message is another of my favorite General Conference addresses.Image

It was great seeing it, in high definition for the first time!

Hope you can fine-tune your way to a best-guess towards winning a large chunk of some fine-titanium. By all means, it would be great to post comments about messages you have received and/or your favorite GC videos, or whatever floats your boat. :ymparty:

Rules, pics and stuff
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on September 19th, 2017, 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hezekiah
captain of 10

Re: Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest (Week 9)

Post by Hezekiah »

Ima go wit $18.01 this week. Eternal optimist am I. And on time, too.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Random facts and adorable stories from President Thomas S. Monson

Post by BeNotDeceived »

http://www.ldsliving.com/11-Completely-Random-Fun-Facts-About-President-Monson-You-Didn-t-Know/s/83131 wrote:Image

In this short two minute video created by LDS S.M.I.L.E., they share random facts and adorable stories from President Thomas S. Monson's autobiography To the Rescue to give us a better glimpse into the life and sense of humor of our beloved prophet.

3:21 until deadline for guessing;

Check here, and guess this weeks closing bid price.
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on September 14th, 2017, 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aiiivii
captain of 10

Re: Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest (Week 9) Adorable Stories from President Mo

Post by Aiiivii »

Wow, LDS Forum has new interface? I like it..
For week 9, gilgal won! Here's the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Titanium makes up nearly 10% of the weight of a 777

Post by BeNotDeceived »

gilgal wrote: September 14th, 2017, 9:07 am$17.63

Thank you for participating and congratulations for winning!

You
iWriteStuff wrote:nailed it

in week 7, with your guess of $17.70, thereby netting 2 bonus ounces!

Weird your combination of three 7's; Titanium makes up nearly 10% of the weight of a 777.

Chances are President Uchtdorf, flew those with Charlie, Juliet, Mike, Papa, Romeo, Victor & Whiskey.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest (Week 9) Adorable Stories from President Mo

Post by iWriteStuff »

wait, is this the new week? Or should we be on Week 10 now?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

iWriteStuff wrote: September 19th, 2017, 9:23 am wait, is this the new week? Or should we be on Week 10 now?
Indeed it is week 10, and a crazy one at that. I woke this morning to news of a 7.1 magnitude EQ in Mexico. Please post your guess here for week 10, and until someone scores a third charm, again.

I'll edit the OP, to reflect week ten. :)

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest Week 9, 10 & Stories from President Monson.

Post by iWriteStuff »

If this is the Week 10 thread, I bid $17.65!

Aiiivii
captain of 10

Re: Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest Week 9, 10 & Stories from President Monson.

Post by Aiiivii »

Hello, everyone. My guess for week 10 is $17.10

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Dang it I guess before FOMC day. Rookie mistake. I'll probably be off by a whole dollar :(

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Hezekiah wrote: October 6th, 2017, 9:23 am is this still going on?
Yes, I'll start two more threads. Each will run until someone scores their third charm.