Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest (Week 4)

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest (Week 4)

Post by Silver »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 9th, 2017, 6:28 pm The Week 3 bonus question #1 package was sent in part to try international shipping. I'll gladly ship domestic or international to anyone clever, persistent or lucky enough to win. :ymhug:
Final destination is India. Where in India, I can't say.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest (Week 4)

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 2:30 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 9th, 2017, 6:28 pm The Week 3 bonus question #1 package was sent in part to try international shipping. I'll gladly ship domestic or international to anyone clever, persistent or lucky enough to win. :ymhug:
Final destination is India. Where in India, I can't say.
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 59522282us

Shows DELIVERED, but doesn't show which city. X(

USPS messes up again ... not really, but they make a convenient scapegoat. :-$

Oh well, bonus op is now available to anyone who logs a geocache anywhere in the world with free delivery too. If you win a bonus ounce and guess every week thereafter I'll send any outstanding bonus ounces the final week of the contest (when 5 pounds of titanium have been won). Limit of 10 bonus ounces won via posting geocaches. :o)