Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest (Week 3)

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest (Week 3)

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Welcome to Week 3 hiding down here =))

imgbb is set to delete the top invisible image in two days; #-o another experiment #-o

Aiiviis cool user name prompted me to reveal some of my secret ways of dealing with my plethora of computer files, emails, etc.

spcr is spacer with the vowels removed; this at times works great to create unique search terms.

After another set of experiments, I began appending ii, iii, iiii, or iiiii to my folder/file names.

immediate information through immediate infinitely incredible & important information. :p

Hash tags work, but are ginormous and other special characters won't search well, so is being the smallest letter was the least offensive to the eye. Now instead of browsing complex and confusing directory structures, I just search my appended is keywords. :ymparty:

Search Google for Invisible image and https://ezgif.com/ to resize

iis are one way to space-out your posts if they're too crowded. 16 pixels seems the defacto minimum imgbb likes and any width over 800 won't post.
ImageImageImage Does 2 Dohs = an extinct amimal that didn't fly so better? Image

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest (Week 3)

Post by iWriteStuff »

this week is going to be tricky to guess. So I suggest no one else guess so I can win again :)

Aiiivii
captain of 10

Re: Third Time's The Charm guess the price of Silver to win Titanium contest (Week 3)

Post by Aiiivii »

I did not know that my username can be a real challenge. /:) Thanks to BeNotDeceived for taking time to experiment. Thank you for sharing this, we are learning from it also and it's really a good thing because I need not change my username :D good job, BND! :ymapplause:

I will post my guess tomorrow. Good luck, everyone!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: July 31st, 2017, 9:00 pm this week is going to be tricky to guess. So I suggest no one else guess so I can win again :)
Oh, OK, I guess $16.47

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: August 1st, 2017, 8:35 am
iWriteStuff wrote: July 31st, 2017, 9:00 pm this week is going to be tricky to guess. So I suggest no one else guess so I can win again :)
Oh, OK, I guess $16.47
Drats, you foiled my plan. Or was that reverse psychology I was using there? :-? :-? :-?

$16.74 again. Because manipulation.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Aiiivii wrote: August 1st, 2017, 8:32 am I did not know that my username can be a real challenge. /:) Thanks to BeNotDeceived for taking time to experiment. Thank you for sharing this, we are learning from it also and it's really a good thing because I need not change my username :D good job, BND! :ymapplause:

Naming a folder BILLii might be a good way to access bill stuff for somebody named Bill. Bill's folder may reside in a hierarchy of folders by city, state, etc. Searching billii is easier than #bill because no shift key is required.

1) Bet ya can't guess the destination of this package?

Tracking number: CJ159522282

2) In what realm does Bill equate to Whiskey?

First correct answer to the either question wins one bonus ounce. Image

USPS will reveal the answer to question #1;
so first to post it wins, if no amazing physic doesn't guess correctly first.

Answer to question #2 in next weeks OP, if no one guesses correctly this week.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 1st, 2017, 9:41 am
Aiiivii wrote: August 1st, 2017, 8:32 am I did not know that my username can be a real challenge. /:) Thanks to BeNotDeceived for taking time to experiment. Thank you for sharing this, we are learning from it also and it's really a good thing because I need not change my username :D good job, BND! :ymapplause:

Naming a folder BILLii might be a good way to access bill stuff for somebody named Bill. Bill's folder may reside in a hierarchy of folders by city, state, etc. Searching billii is easier than #bill because no shift key is required.

1) Bet ya can't guess the destination of this package?

Tracking number: CJ159522282

First correct answer to the either question wins one bonus ounce. Image

USPS will reveal the answer to question #1;
so first to post it wins, if no amazing physic doesn't guess correctly first.

Answer to question #2 in next weeks OP, if no one guesses correctly this week.
Bill Whiskey....great artist: https://japingkaaboriginalart.com/colle ... paltjarri/

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver wrote: August 1st, 2017, 9:45 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 1st, 2017, 9:41 am
Bill Whiskey....great artist: https://japingkaaboriginalart.com/colle ... paltjarri/
Good google searching :))

HINTii = In this realm a GA may have said he has whiskey. @-)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Step by Step on the Road to Joy by GA that probably said on numerous occasions that he had whiskey, arrived in my inbox a few moments ago.

Also ponder ... it is often the Lord's timing that enables us to recognize and treasure ... David A. Bednar

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Aiiivii wrote: August 2nd, 2017, 5:40 am My guess is $16.7 :)
Your smile face is round; so $16.70, unless you say different before the deadline. :o)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 1st, 2017, 4:35 pm Step by Step on the Road to Joy by GA that probably said on numerous occasions that he had whiskey, arrived in my inbox a few moments ago.

Also ponder ... it is often the Lord's timing that enables us to recognize and treasure ... David A. Bednar
President Uchtdorf? I wish he'd tell more stories about flying...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver wrote: August 2nd, 2017, 6:43 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 1st, 2017, 4:35 pm Step by Step on the Road to Joy by GA that probably said on numerous occasions that he had whiskey, arrived in my inbox a few moments ago.

President Uchtdorf? I wish he'd tell more stories about flying...
You got it. :ymapplause:

Pilots sometimes append "with india" ... What does it mean? - Jasp

India is a clue for question #1 Image

Maria Lange describes pilots flying with whiskey as having an An Eclectic Mind

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Countdown to deadline iff you refresh the page. #-o

May the force be with you!

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Stink is it too late? $16.77

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

kittycat51 wrote: August 3rd, 2017, 10:22 am Stink is it too late? $16.77
It's 11:36 am in Texas now. You're good.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Bah! Got too busy and forgot to add my guess. Ah well. For kicks and giggles I'd say $17.76

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver wrote: August 1st, 2017, 8:35 am
Oh, OK, I guess $16.47

Silver wins! :ymapplause:

Now he has 2 of 3 wins needed to score a pound and a bonus ounce thanks to a timely assist by President Uchtdorf.

The bid-box shows 16.23, but the graph reflects 16.235; what's with the half penny?

Why round down, not up?

Makes me think of the effect of our actions versus those done on our behalf. 3248:1 or 0.03% is about what we contribute to our salvation versus our Savior's sacrifice on our behalf. 16.24 is an exact match relative to the mystery contents of Q1 ... another weird deal, albeit rounding up instead of down. Maybe that's close enough. :-\

Aiiivii
captain of 10

Post by Aiiivii »

Congratulations, Silver! Here's the link for the summary of guesses for 3 weeks now. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

The price was all over the place this week. Anybody could have won. My guess certainly wasn't very close.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver wrote: August 4th, 2017, 8:18 pm The price was all over the place this week. Anybody could have won. My guess certainly wasn't very close.

Weird that it came in so close to $16.24; who bid's half a penny? :-\

Mystery package of Q1 has 16 and 24 tile Sudoku stuff. Image

The question #1 package was sent based on a suggestion from a recruiter for freelancer. com and now 16 & 24 match within half-a-penny. It looks to circumnavigate the globe on it's way to an exact match for this contest type thread. Things keep getting stranger and stranger, hopefully in a good way. @-)