Safety in Idaho for LDS members with limited options.

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
RespitusMaximus
Hi, I'm new.

Safety in Idaho for LDS members with limited options.

Post by RespitusMaximus »

Greetings Everyone,

First post for me :) Let me know what you think.

For some time, I have worried deeply about folks that are in city areas, etc. given the world situation. Then a dream answered my questions.

Cabins!

I have property in Idaho that is not being used, and I feel I need to help folks that want to have a place to go if the world becomes unfriendly.

I can make a place available for 16 families, though if there is a lot of interest, up to 64 families. The land is on a mountainside, fairly level, with a creek / spring, plenty of trees, secluded, off pavement, but with great neighbors nearby.

1500 square foot lot
12x12 insulated cabin
6 beds
Rocket mass heater / cooker
250 sq. ft veggie garden
600 sq. ft row garden
Raised dry heap composting toilet
Above head storage plus shelving for light and dry goods
Below the bunk bucket storage (7mo for 6 people)
Room for a standing gun safe for valuables

I can donate my labor for construction, but I do not have the funds to buy the materials.

Other possible options if grid power is up, though we are remote and lose power occasionally.
Security System
Camera System
Power for freeze protection heater
Well water supplied filling station

In order to limit potential danger, I would likely limit this offer to LDS members, and their direct family members leaning or friendly to LDS members. I am not doing this for gain, nor will I make profit in any form.
Attachments
Cabin interior small.png
Cabin interior small.png (677.54 KiB) Viewed 3618 times

butterfly
captain of 1,000

Re: Safety in Idaho for LDS members with limited options.

Post by butterfly »

Sounds like an awesome idea. You said you were inspired to do this by a dream? I'm interested to hear more about your dream, if you're up for sharing.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: Safety in Idaho for LDS members with limited options.

Post by Matchmaker »

How much do you figure it would cost for the materials?