Another Reason to consider Selling on Amazon 100 Billion Dollar Train

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Another Reason to consider Selling on Amazon 100 Billion Dollar Train

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

Amazon to me is the revenge of small business towards Walmart like super stores who took vendors product ideas, duplicated them in China factories and then booted the small business, vendor, inventor, and entrepreneur.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/walmart-to- ... 69-stores/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Possibly a direct effect from amazon's growth and number of sellers like myself.

I have been teaching how to sell on Amazon for free for almost 3 years now - per the Lord's invite (see this thread viewtopic.php?f=39&t=36154" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ), and now offer a paid class (due to my time being limited, time spent improving the models, research, Live Facebook Support, etc - and people not taking something free as serious as they maybe should thus missing out on this ocean of opportunity).

I am happy to offer a 40% discount to anyone coming from this LDSFF (coupon code LDSFF at checkout) through this month of January (until seats fill up) and possibly into February - as my goal is to get this into as many hands as are desirous.

I also guarantee that if you follow my course and do what I teach you will make your class fee back within worse case 6 months, best case a few weeks and then some or money back...

If you search on google any of the following: Amazing Selling Machine, or Jungle Scout, or StartupBros. Amazing Selling Machine is asking 4,000 per student and they teach the same model Jungle Scout and Startup Bros teach, which is private labeling or brand creation on amazon.

I also teach that model but steer my students away from it towards two models that are basically ZERO risk (see intro video on the home page), as the private label and branding are the riskiest way to start on amazon in my view, selling on amazon for almost 6 years now.

An invite to consider this final big economic wave as the Lord inspires you before things crash entirely and prosper your own family as much as you want using Amazon as a base (lots of other opportunities come from this as I've watched many many students, family, and friends clear their yearly income every month selling on amazon).

I feel we have a solid year to 2.5 years to be as prospered as one may desire before we see things bottom out in Babylonian economics. So far of those I've taught and have actually done what I teach - we have seen over 50 million in earnings in 2015. One student nailed it with making just shy of 18 million in 2015, but most students don't have to make that much, that is just a cool example that has me, the instructor, having to repent for being jealous. :D

Here are the threads where this was discussed previously.
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=36154" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
can't find the other two currently...

I'm sure we will have many complainers as I have in other threads about this here, complaining that I am posting something that I now make some money on, and that is just fine with me. I only do what I feel God has asked me to do.

I'm happy to field questions here if any feel so inspired to go at this with my help and the help of our private Facebook Group Class (I am there 9am to 5pm M - F and students are also interacting, sharing, and helping each other). I will limit the paid class size according to the number of instructors I can get to help me support the class (right now its just me).

You can figure this out on your own, and I welcome you to do so - I'm offering a step by step class, including how to setup a business, what to do, what not to do selling on amazon, as well as what I consider LIVE Facebook support. If anything else, watch all the many many free videos my competitors I listed above offer, as well as my Introduction on the home page (not the promo video, but intro video below it) to get a good feel for what it takes to do this.

We started with $400 borrowed from my in laws, cleared a million in our 2nd year, without any guidance like this, but definitely lots of prayer and pleading with the Lord.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Re: Another Reason to consider Selling on Amazon 100 Billion Dollar Train

for those interested in our income over the years... taken from the thread mentioned above:
here you go (I don't think even Mitt Romney did this much disclosure ;) not to mention Obama and his birth certificate... :-\ ).

2010 Our Tax Return (around 8k of this came from selling anything of value in my previous business).
What we made wasn't even enough to cover rent, let alone provide for 4 children and a wife. We were on the FLOOR yet again.
( http://goo.gl/f00hXF )
http://ilifeproducts.com/amazon/2010-Tax-Return.jpg

2011 income from amazon.com ONLY (not including my websites and other sales channels that are a direct result of selling on amazon)
http://ilifeproducts.com/amazon/1099K-2011.jpg

2012 income from amazon.com ONLY (not including my websites and other sales channels that are a direct result of selling on amazon)
http://ilifeproducts.com/amazon/1099K-2012.jpg

2013 income from amazon.com ONLY (not including my websites and other sales channels that are a direct result of selling on amazon)
http://ilifeproducts.com/amazon/1099K-2013.jpg

2014 income from amazon.com ONLY (not including my websites and other sales channels that are a direct result of selling on amazon)
http://ilifeproducts.com/amazon/1099K-2014.jpg
Income has gone down this year due directly to my not following the models I teach - something I have since repented of...

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

I'm interested in learning more, BoM. Not sure I can take a plunge right now, but I'm interested in hearing more, if you don't mind.

Thank you.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Matchmaker wrote:I'm interested in learning more, BoM. Not sure I can take a plunge right now, but I'm interested in hearing more, if you don't mind.

Thank you.
Happy to answer any questions as they arise, just ask away, but the best way to get introduced to this is to watch the free video (2nd one down on the home page) as it gives you quite an overview of the opportunity I am teaching.

light-one
captain of 100

Post by light-one »

It is no secret that "sales" is the best occupation in a capitalists society.

The democrats have tried their best to destroy capitalism with such Satanic practices as minimum wage laws, labor unions, licenses, mandatory insurance for employees, etc.

In truth, we are ALL self employed. Some sell their time to someone else to profit on.

When tshtf, the bulk of the global economy will be sole proprietorships. Even when Fed Reserve Notes are worthless, sales and barter will still be how people provide for their needs.

If you have the product(s) that are in demand, you will be a very happy camper.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

light-one wrote:It is no secret that "sales" is the best occupation in a capitalists society.

The democrats have tried their best to destroy capitalism with such Satanic practices as minimum wage laws, labor unions, licenses, mandatory insurance for employees, etc.

In truth, we are ALL self employed. Some sell their time to someone else to profit on.

When tshtf, the bulk of the global economy will be sole proprietorships. Even when Fed Reserve Notes are worthless, sales and barter will still be how people provide for their needs.

If you have the product(s) that are in demand, you will be a very happy camper.
I have a greater appreciation for this scripture having sold on the world's largest most international online eCommerce platform for a few years nowr...
And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/rev/18.9-14

I am actually praying for that day to come quickly, as I hate this economy, the devil's economy, babylon, it is unfair, unjust and is digging itself into the pit those who created her made for themselves. I don't even need to go into the illegality of the Federal Reserve, IRS, and all that is attached to them.

This opportunity is however one way to take advantage of what we are born into to secure assents to bless your lives for future things to come - but in the end, I believe personally faith is what will feed us as temporal salvation (food storage) is left behind along with babylon whilst the saints are taught to depend on the Lord who will feed them milk and honey without price.

light-one
captain of 100

Post by light-one »

In 2008 I was selling items for a good price and receiving a good profit margin. When the economy tanked, it seemed as though hundreds of thousands of people felt that they could get rich by selling on eBay. Soon, many vendors were offering the same products as me, but at a far lower price. After a couple years, these inexperienced vendors that did not understand the actual costs associated with sales, such as tape, shipping containers, postage, returns, electricity, bandwidth, etc., were actually selling their items below cost just to get their money back. eBay began selling product sources to new sellers in order for them to compete with the seasoned vendors. Although there are still many people that pay far too much for their products. Many times the sources that eBay sells are not actually very good sources. The hardest people to compete with are the people that get their inventory for free. I sold automatic gate openers for a while and was a top tier buyer. Dealers had to purchase $10,000 at a time to get my price. However, there was a fellow selling below my cost and so I asked the company what the deal was. They looked into it and found that he worked at Home Depot and stole the product out the back door. No customers ever complained about him as they received a brand new product in the box with a valid warranty.

eBay and Amazon allow you a potential customer list that would cost tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars to get that amount of traffic on your personal web site. Even with a full time search engine optimizer, a full time web designer and maintainer, and paid search, eBay and Amazon are still less expensive, even with their fees.

I made more money before 2008 than after. If you have a new hot product that sells fast with a good margin, Amazon will compete directly with you and offer far less customer service at a lower price. Amazon does not adhere to the level of service required of their sellers.

Selling online has a great potential, but is hardly a get rich quick scheme. Just ask the sellers that try to sell stuff that they do not have by using drop shippers. If their source sells out or ships late, the seller gets banned from selling.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

"I'm sure we will have many complainers as I have in other threads about this here, complaining that I am posting something that I now make some money on, and that is just fine with me. I only do what I feel God has asked me to do.

I'm happy to field questions here if any feel so inspired to go at this with my help and the help of our private Facebook Group Class (I am there 9am to 5pm M - F and students are also interacting, sharing, and helping each other). I will limit the paid class size according to the number of instructors I can get to help me support the class (right now its just me)."

Don't worry about the "shadow" complainers of this world mate. No substance to them. They are always looking at the half empty glass. Just flash those tax docs again if they show up and that will shut them right down. Besides this aint no MLM networking scheme looking to recruit LDSFF people so the top dog(s) can buy another Ferrari or a mansion on the mountainside right? Although.. I can see some MLM possibilities here for the entrepreneurial mind. Utahans would be all over it. Best not close that suggestion down just yet. Somebody's gonna eventually do it so why not you? :-?

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

light-one wrote:In 2008 I was selling items for a good price and receiving a good profit margin. When the economy tanked, it seemed as though hundreds of thousands of people felt that they could get rich by selling on eBay. Soon, many vendors were offering the same products as me, but at a far lower price. After a couple years, these inexperienced vendors that did not understand the actual costs associated with sales, such as tape, shipping containers, postage, returns, electricity, bandwidth, etc., were actually selling their items below cost just to get their money back. eBay began selling product sources to new sellers in order for them to compete with the seasoned vendors. Although there are still many people that pay far too much for their products. Many times the sources that eBay sells are not actually very good sources. The hardest people to compete with are the people that get their inventory for free. I sold automatic gate openers for a while and was a top tier buyer. Dealers had to purchase $10,000 at a time to get my price. However, there was a fellow selling below my cost and so I asked the company what the deal was. They looked into it and found that he worked at Home Depot and stole the product out the back door. No customers ever complained about him as they received a brand new product in the box with a valid warranty.

eBay and Amazon allow you a potential customer list that would cost tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars to get that amount of traffic on your personal web site. Even with a full time search engine optimizer, a full time web designer and maintainer, and paid search, eBay and Amazon are still less expensive, even with their fees.

I made more money before 2008 than after. If you have a new hot product that sells fast with a good margin, Amazon will compete directly with you and offer far less customer service at a lower price. Amazon does not adhere to the level of service required of their sellers.

Selling online has a great potential, but is hardly a get rich quick scheme. Just ask the sellers that try to sell stuff that they do not have by using drop shippers. If their source sells out or ships late, the seller gets banned from selling.
What I like about Amazon vs Ebay is Amazon cuts out those who are not professional, serious, or legit. Amazon does not allow drop shipping whatsoever (will get you kicked off).

I agree that Amazon is a monster, and they don't care much about their sellers, however, one can still make as much as they desire (I'm proof of that and so are many other's I've taught) to then use that money to better their circumstances and enable them to move to something outside of the Amazon ocean all together (my goal from the get go, Amazon is a means to an end).

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Mark wrote: Don't worry about the "shadow" complainers of this world mate. No substance to them. They are always looking at the half empty glass. Just flash those tax docs again if they show up and that will shut them right down. Besides this aint no MLM networking scheme looking to recruit LDSFF people so the top dog(s) can buy another Ferrari or a mansion on the mountainside right? Although.. I can see some MLM possibilities here for the entrepreneurial mind. Utahans would be all over it. Best not close that suggestion down just yet. Somebody's gonna eventually do it so why not you? :-?
Thanks for the fun and thoughtful reply... What gets me is those two guys (Amazing Selling Machine) pulling in roughly 40m per class session (10K students X 4K per student) and selling them on how to make a brand (copy other brands on amazon, like mine) or private label. So my answer is in part my new course website where I teach people the much less risky way to sell on amazon upfront - so far Its been sacred for me to have the Lord show me what he intends with me and others in this "paid" class, things that could only be setup by the Lord, like those who randomly search LDSFF who have never been here before but felt lead here, and find this strange business listing opportunity to then reach out after prayer and feeling they should consider it...