Looking for a Place in the Country? -- this one's Not in Sanpete County

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
tmac
captain of 1,000

Looking for a Place in the Country? -- this one's Not in Sanpete County

Post by tmac »

Looking for a place in the country? Looking for a bug-out spot? This may be the one.

Located in the quiet, clean, safe, small rural community of Kanosh, Utah. Conveniently located almost exactly half way between Salt Lake and St. George. Just 90 minutes to Provo or Cedar City. Secluded, near the mountains, with easy access to I-15, just 6 miles away. In addition to a post office, Kanosh has a unique general store, and a traditional country gas station.

Located on a large, shady lot (.68 acres, with additional property available), with large, mature shade trees, several fruit trees, and unobstructed views of the mountains. It has pressurized irrigation water for gardening or pasture, with plenty of room for animals. Includes a large (24' x 40') barn, and garden shed.

The house is 2400 sq ft., with 1950 sq. feet on the main floor, and an unfinished 450 sq. ft. basement, with shelves and lots of storage space. The good-sized country kitchen is just newly upgraded, with new cabinets and countertops. Three good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. Extra large laundry/storage area that also doubles as both a great mud room, craft room, or exercise space.

Many upgrades, including kitchen, bathrooms, laundry, pantry, septic system, electrical, etc.

Asking price: $157,000. Great value.

Also, adjoining .58 acre lot for sale with pressurized irrigation water, pasture, trees, and livestock pens

If interested, send me a PM.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: Looking for a Place in the Country? -- this one's Not in Sanpete County

Post by Jason »

Ahh shucks...selling the bug out...

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Ahh shucks...selling the bug out...
No, this isn't our bug-out. We've still got our ranch, but we're empty nesters now, and we've got another place to live on the ranch (as opposed to in town) now, so we're reallocating some resources. This house/lot could be someone else's bug-out spot though.

By the way, Jason, can you tell me how to post pics in this new format. I knew how to do it before, but it's got me stumped now.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Rodger....

Full editor

Img button

Link (only allows up to 800 pixels wides)

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Good luck, tmac; sounds like a great place!